Later than night...(attn:Mathias)

Exhaustion was setting in, though Shay really didn't mind. The day had been wonderful, waking up in Mathias' arms had started it off perfect, and then ending with their evening at the costume party...

She smiled the entire drive home, and arms around him as they walked to the door, she felt as if she were floating. As they neared the front door, she stopped. She'd been debating something all evening, and while she wasn't asking him to move in, just yet, it was still a monumental step for her to take.

"Mathias, wait. I need to give you something."

She took her keyring, and snapped one of the keys off of it. She held it up, and out to him.

"This is for you. Now that you have some clothes here, and...hopefully will be staying the nigh more often..."

She grinned.

"I thought you should have this. With both of our crazy hours, I would guess it's a safe bet to think there will be times when I will need to run errands, and leave you alone...and then times you will need to leave before I awake. There may also be times you come to meet me, and I'll not have arrived home yet, or maybe times you'll want to stop by...and surprise me."

That last bit was a small way of Shay admitting that she was committed to him, and the relationship, and would have no reason for him not showing up...whenever.

"Want to do the honors tonight?"

She couldn't think of a reason why he WOULDN'T take the key, but still she stood, holding her breath in anticipation.

Mathias 18 years ago
For such a light piece of metal,it felt like a ton in Mathias' hand. Another flagstone down the path with only one conclusion. He knew he should run, flee now. She would forget about him. Oh,now that's the brave and valiant knight I know so well. When things get sticky,flee and hide from the world until it becomes less complex.But he didn't run,he stood there,unsure of what to say.

He smiled ay Shay,hoping it hid his nervousness and knowing it probably didn't.

"I'm stunned hon, I don't know what to say. Thank you." Mathias pulled Shay in close for a deep,passionate,all too brief kiss. "Now watch, I'll do this and get the key stuck!" He chuckled,and opened up her door.

They had barely gotten inside when Mathias had Shay pinned against the door. His hands roamed her bosy,exploring where he hadn't dared at the party - while struggling with his surcoat and armor.

But in the back of his mind and in his heart a war raged.....
Shay 18 years ago
"It's just a key, Mathias...no strings attached...just a matter of convenience."

For a few seconds, her heart dropped. She guessed he had decided he didn't want the key...or to be with her. Seconds seemed like hours, and she almost blurted out...'Say anything!'...but she was saved from appearing totally witless when he next pulled her into his arms.

She laughed at his joke, and prayed it didn't happen. If the key got stuck he'd surely take it as a sign that they WERE moving too fast. And if anything were to disrupt the ending to this wonderful day, Shay would not be pleased.

Luckily...everything went fine, and they were inside in seconds.

Before Shay could even turn on a light, Mathias was all over her. She hardly minded though, and did everything she could to assist him in getting his costume off. It became a bit comical, mainly due to their haste, but she was able to hold back her laughter, with the promise of much more pleasure ahead.

"I guess the soldiers of this time were never in a hurry to undress...either that, or they just had a lot more practice...shall I dig up a can opener...or a wire cutters?"

Her tone was light as she spoke, but she finally left Mathias to his own devices, as she started removing her own costume. Made for easy removal, the leotard came off first, and the stockings followed quickly - both tossed casually across the nearby chair. But as Mathias was still battling his outfit, she walked swiftly to the bathroom, where she freshened up, and quickly brushed the stiffness from her hair. A glance in the mirror, on her way back out, showed a woman who was tired, but a woman who was happy.

As she walked into the bedroom, she happened to see the message light on the phone in her office was blinking. Whoever it was, they would be waiting till morning to hear from her. But now was time for Shay and Mathias. So she slid between the sheets on the bed, propped her head on her hand, and waited, half covered, for him to join her.
Mathias 18 years ago
Damned armor!! Mathias didn't remember having so much difficulty removing it in previous ages. That would be because you weren't in such a hurry to ravage a young woman. Well.there is that.

He finally managed to remove the last of his armor with a minimum of damage,both to himself and Shay's condo. Seeing Shay in the half light that flitered in to the bedroom Mathias was struck by both lust and regret. He desired her as he had never desired another. Shay was the perfect lover,giving when needed and yet able to make her wants and desires known. Their lovemaking was beyond description - it was two bodies united in passion. And yet he knew how fragile it all was,how ephemeral and transitory their 'relationship' could be. Especially when she finds out what I am, he thought. And at the rate things were progressing how long would that be?

Mathias pushed those thoughts out of his for moment,joining Shay in the bed. Wandering,his hands explored her body and Shay responded in kind. They were taking things slow this time - the initial thirst of their passion was slaked. He groanned when Shay's hand brushed his hardness,which twitched in response. Kisses,trailing from lips,to ear to neck and throat, rained over both lovers. Mathias slid a finger inside Shay's folds nibbled on her earlobe.
"I have never wanted anyone like I want you Shay, no one has ever made me feel like you do - you are the most beautiful,sexual woman I know..."
Shay 18 years ago
It was no time at all before he was lying beside her. And his hands began to touch her, everywhere.

Slow...now was the time to tease, and play, with soft caresses...love bites...nuzzles, and build up to something sweet. It was just so damned hard to make one's body go against instinct. And Shay was not a passive lover...she liked to participate in everything. But movement now was not working for her...so she basically let Mathias do what he would with her.

She did reach out and run her hand down his chest, across his groin and felt his heat, before her hand went to his thigh. She rested it there.

She winced slightly when his finger entered her...she'd been a very long time between lovers, and Mathias was not a small man. Her body had been a bit sore from their earlier lovemaking, and was now protesting a bit. She stiffened involuntarily, before she caught herself.

Then of course she ignored it, and made herself relax. His words in her ear made her body open to him. Not only did she spread herself wide, but her heart and soul opened further. Any reserve...any niggling doubts...any feelings beyond love, desire, need fled. This is who she wanted with her, and she'd now do whatever it cost, to keep him here.

"You are the right to my left...the top to my bottom...you complete me like no other ever has before. I don't truly think I was alive until I met you Mathias...my love...my life."

And her hand moved to encircle his penis, where she began stroking him, lovingly. She had yet to taste his seed, and with that thought, she rolled him over.

She began kissing him everywhere...his lips, his eyes, his neck and chest. Her hands continued their ministrations, rubbing, and fondling his enlarging shaft and balls. She moved away from him for seconds, while she pushed his hands to his sides.

"Be a good boy, and just keep them there for a little bit, okay?"

She looked at him smiling, and spoke beseechingly. Her hands quickly resuming their loving task, and her lips, tongue and teeth briefly attacking his nipples. Her tongue marked a trail, from his heart to his center, and replaced her hands as she tasted the length of him. She made little moans as she moved her lips around his tip, and darted into the eye tasting the precum. And then it began, in earnest.

She reached for his hands now, and rested them on her head. She began to take him fully into her mouth, until she realized he was much too long for her to attend to in the way she'd wanted. Instead she bobbed, and swirled up and down his magnificience, as far as she could, nibbling and sucking and letting him adjust the pace with his hands. She wanted him to know just how badly she wanted him...loved him...and yet there was still a part of her that found immense pleasure in the fact that 'she' was the one who could make him feel this way. Just as he was the only man who'd ever touched her being with such feelings, she was glad he'd confirmed the same was true for her.

As she began to feel him stiffen in the beginnings of his release, she felt her own orgasm building. She was wet, and hot, and throbbing, and so wanted him inside her. But she continued to make love to him with her mouth.
Mathias 18 years ago
Mathias groaned as he felt himself build towards release. It wasn't just Shay's technique that drove him crazy with lust,it was everything about her. the way she looked at him,begging for permission to pleasure,to the way she took command.

Yes,especially that - Mathias had always been in control,his focus never deviating. But with Shay,he let go. More than that he WANTED to let go and knew that he could trust her completely.

"Oh god,Shay...oh my god....Oh that feels...OH GOD!!"
His hand gripped her head,fingers wound through Shay's hair. Almost on instinct his hips thrust,driving his shaft into Shay's mouth in response to her efforts With a growl he came,body quivering and shaking. It was the most beautiful,intense feeling - topping only by making love to Shay And yet she continued,pumping his shaft with hand and mouth,draining him of every drop,until it almost became too much to bear.

He fell back to the bed,completely spent,exhausted but driven with a need to return the favor, to taste Shay,to make her feel what he had. She snuggled into his arms with a self satisfied smile. Mathias rolled over and kissed her deeply,still tasting himself in her mouth.

Moving down her body,Mathias teased her with mouth,tongue and fingers. Mathias could tell Shay was close to orgasm herself,so time was of the essence. Climbing between her legs,he silenced her protests when his tongue lighted on her swollen clit. Teasingly,achingly he tasted her,sensing when she was close to release and slowing down the pace,quickening again once she had calmed down. He was driving Shay crazy and he knew it. His tongue slid easily inside her,lapping at the juices flowing ever more freely. His hands roamed up her body,teasing and pinching her nipples,before entwining fingers with Shay. He felt her orgasm build again and kept up his technique,not stopping this time
Shay 18 years ago
With each movement of her head and mouth, Shay grew able to accept more of him...swallowing and breathing through her nose were suddenly choreographed to the point where she'd lost the fear of not being able to satisfy him fully. And just in time it appeared, as Mathias both thrust upward, and pulled her head downward simultaneously, letting himself go.

She continued to make love to him until she could feel he was exhausted, and further touch from her would have started to feel excrutiating. Smiling she moved up to lie alongside him, in his arms. She had come once herself already, and would have been quite content to just fall asleep in his arms. However, when he began his journey down her body, she couldn't help but groan in pleasure.

It took no time at all for her to feel the tell tale signs that her body was quickly responding, yet again. Yet just when she thought she would explode anew, Mathias slowed his tongue to just tease her.

"Oh Mathias...Oh you evil maaaaan...unnnn...please baby...please don't ssssstop."

Her voice held a bit of a whine, but she didn't care. Her head thrashed back and forth, her arms clasped over her head for fear of digging her nails into his shoulders.
Her lips clamped tightly, and as he finally seemed to be ready to allow her deliverance. And the earlier sensation she thought had been an orgasm, paled to a shadow of the feeling she now had. Her toes curled, her body tensed, and had her lower lips had teeth, surely she would have bit his tongue clear off. Her mind was awash with lights and colors...her own fireworks displayed behind her eyelids.

"AHHHHHHnnnnnnn...Mathias!"

It was the feel of his shoulders under her fingers that brought her back to reality. She had wound up gripping him...her nails leaving imprints so deep she thought they might scar him.

She lifted his face, and urged him to move upwards, so she could kiss him, his neck, his shoulders...not deep, sexual kisses, but soft, sweet, loving kisses. Kisses meant to try and convey the happiness she was feeling...before tears started to run down the sides of her face. So overcome with emotion, she couldn't express it verbally...there just weren't word there for her to use.

"IIII....II..."

She loved him...was in love with him...she was scared out of her mind in love with him...but she couldn't tell him. So she pressed herself into him as much as she could, and just clung on.
Mathias 18 years ago
He held her,well they held one another. Clinging on to one another,afraid to let go would make the dream disappear. Words could not describe the depth of his feelings for her,or how scared it made him.

Later that night...

He knew he should leave,knew he should run as far away from her as possible. This was dangerous,for both of them. More than that, it was a lie. He loved her,of that he had no doubts. But she didn't know who he truly was - and what kind of love is one where deception is the key to happiness? Mathias knew what he should do,what needed to be done. And yet when he looked down at the sleeping form of his love....he knew he couldn't do it. She had been hurt so many times before,Mathias couldn't bring himself to break her - for to walk away from this would surely break them both even if it saved them. Softly,gently he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry Shay" he whispered

And the war continued...
Shay 18 years ago
At some point, amidst words of love, and tender kisses, Shay fell asleep. It was so easy for her to do, while Mathias was holding her. She felt loved...and safe in his arms.

Feeling his lips on her forehead, she awoke.

"Hmm? Did you say something love?"

She was still quite groggy with sleep, but rubbed her eyes, trying to bring his face into focus. She shifted slightly...her shoulder was cold...and she pulled the sheet over her more fully.

"Mathias? Can't you sleep? Can I get you anything...?"

Tilting her head up further, she grew a little concerned...was he feeling ill? Did he have something pressing on his mind?
Mathias 18 years ago
"I'm ok love - go back to sleep,we have the Creation Ball tonight." He kissed her gently,snugglingin closer to her,feeling her warmth against him. Just the Hour of the Wolf Mathias,when all your fears and doubts come knocking. Nothing to worry about right?

He closed his eyes and allowed himself to sleep. Everything would be ok,later.

Right?

((ooc-Mathias out))
Shay 18 years ago
At that precise moment, Shay heard something in his voice that belied his words. But being only half awake, her thoughts were easily swayed. Soon she was asleep again, dreaming of fantasies, the ball, and her prince.

(Shay out)