a table with a wall to your back(open!)

Panos, quit searching for the red head and follow me to that table over there.Chryseis snapped and pointed to a table near the front of the giant room.

I'm not searching for her and her name is Meegan. He said irritably.
Why are we sitting here?

Have you not learned the safest bet is to have your back facing a wall? I do not know what you have brought upon us and I'm not willing to let them creep up behind me.

Us? I never asked you for any help. Besides I have a very keen sense. I know when I'm approached.

Chryseis pulled her own chair out before Panos could come near in a show of strength. She sat and a waiter immediately was there serving her a glass of champagne over her shoulder. She gracefully took the stem.

I don't see you refusing any of it.

Ya well can't look a gift horse in the mouth right? And I'll have you know I'm looking for a new friendi have made. It's possible she may come here and i want to apologize for not returning her calls lately. The home you've provided me with is WONDERFUL for getting reception.

Panos slid into the chair beside her. He sat close so they would not have to shout.

A 'friend' like this Meegan?

You mean a ungrateful cunt? No, this one is all right, but yes human.

I suppose that means off limits then? She licked her lips.

Ya actually. It really kills a mans rep when his aunt trys to eat any girl he brings home.

Chryseis burst into laughter and had to cover he rmouth quickly. It had been many many years since she had done that and it frightened her. It also gave her a thrill she had long missed. She took her right hand and placed it on top of his. Using her left hand she took a sip of the champagne and gave Panos a small pat on the hand.