Out of Town

I will be out of town a bit sooner than I had thought...I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and will be returning Tuesday morning. Rumor has it the hotel that I am being put up in has wireless net access...but the last time I'd heard that I was sorely disappointed. If it does, my posting will stay fresh and lively - if it does not...well, I'll be comatose at a table, forever pouring wine.

Permission to staffers to move me as necessary if I go dormant...or to poke fun at Jan...or to be polite to those around me. Also...please feel free to sit at the tables that I started up - don't want poor Ginnie sitting alone at a table with a comatose newbie!

Have a Happy Halloween, and be safe.

j

Aishe 18 years ago
Ooo, hope you get your net access Tor! But if not we'll seeya soon!

/huggles!
Alec Devereaux 18 years ago
Ack! I'm not gone yet! Stalker! Stalker!!
Aishe 18 years ago
I prefer the term 'wishful thinking.'

Devil woman.

And net access is confirmed. I'll be harassing you all as usual.
Aishe 18 years ago
/high5
Apollyon 18 years ago
hmm *ponders the thought of putting them both on an island somewhere*....

"I'll be comatose at a table, forever pouring wine."

Tora you're my new wine bitch! =P
Man, you need two or three...keeping that bartender busy. :P
Aishe 18 years ago
Is that wine bitch, or whine bitch?

Because he fits both descriptions. :P
Jan 18 years ago
Make fun of Jan... *grumbles* Watch it Blade Boy I know where you live! ... oh wait... I live there also. I still know...yeah..

((OOC: Jan is having difficulties because Alec's costume is infinitely cooler than his own. ))
Aishe 18 years ago
Dude, I'd have problems too.

I mean... you're in tights. Tights!

*giggle*
Jan 18 years ago
I know!!

But I have the legs to pull it off.
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
I can't wait, I think Amby's going to have a *hard* time not busting out laughing at poor Jan.. but it's Nova she's the most envious of, since that's how she wanted to dress, too.. ah vell, there's always next year
Apollyon 18 years ago
Hey don't you remember Robin Hood: Men in Tights? Real men Wear Tights! =P
Jan 18 years ago
And some real men shouldn't But yep, these are one of those times he wished he was either older or younger but ah well, he'll be alright. He's just glad I didn't describe his outfit as green and white. He's not sure if he'd look like Link or just a tall leprechaun.
Hehe...well, these things do happen. There are worse things to be dressed in (though none come to mind immediately). Besides, you get to be cooler than him the rest of the year, so suck it up. :P
Jan 18 years ago
LOL. We shall refrain from the first comment that pops into our heads and say instead there were worse things..a little later there were poofy sleeves and puffy tunics to go with the tights. Jan's is just long and belted its not a big froo froo affair with ruffles and bows and such. He could pretend to be truly ancient and wears furs or go naked.
Furs or naked > tights or frippery!

Hm...poofy sleeves might help complete the image, though! *snicker*
Jan 18 years ago
heh heh he.....
*coughs blood on Jan*

I die.