A night of suprises (Private, Etain)

Liam smiled as his hand sat comfortably entwined with Etain's on her lap. The weather was turning out to be perfect for the night he had planned, a bright moon with no clouds in sight, even a nice breeze. He had spent a few hours late last night making various preparations and quickly checked them off in his mind to make sure everything was ready for them. Yep, everything should be in order.

Etain was peering out the windows, trying to figure out where they were headed. He could have told her, but these little surprises were much more fun, for both of them.

Eventually the the car was brought to a stop outside of their destination, the driver quickly got out and walked around to open the door for them. As they stepped out of the car Liam pointed to the sign above them
"Vesper Gardens". He turned the woman standing by his side and nodded his head toward the entrance of the gardens. Shall we go for a walk my little Etain?

Etain Donegan 18 years ago
She looks up at the sign and then over to William with a grin, reaching out and taking his hand, "I did not think that you would be bringing me here of all places. Have you even been here before?"

After taking in a deep breath, letting the sweet scent of the flowers rush through her, she pulled him towards the gate, "If I don't remember to say it later, thank you for bringing me here."
William Unruh 18 years ago
"I have not, and it is my pleasure to take you to places such as this. I thought a night in the open air might do us some good." Liam gentle squeezed the hand she was holding as he spoke, pleased she was happy with his choice of locations for tonight.

He walked quietly beside her for a few minutes, enjoying the serenity of this place and the feel of Etain as she brushed against him. After a few minutes of walking along the main path, he started guiding her over to the first small path he saw leading to the side.

"Lets see what's down here Etain" was all he said as they walked to the end of the branch path. When they reached the end of the path Liam let go of her hand and peered thoughtfully at the patch of flowers ahead of them, and the bench next to them.

He dropped to a knee next to the bench and carefully reached his hands into the mass of flowers. "Now what do we have here? How lucky for us!" Liam exclaimed as he pulled out a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He set the glasses on the bench and popped the cork on the bottle, "It would be a shame to pass up luck like this, care for a drink?"