Relocation

Silvery eyelids opened revealing a pair of blue irises. A strange smell awoke him, and upon further review with another sniff, he recognized it . . . Gasoline. He looked above him and seen he was chained to a large wooden crucifix, upon looking down he saw he was suspended about ten feet above the floor below. He strained against the chains that bound him to this religious sigil, but it was no use.

"How did I get here?"Â? he asked himself aloud.

"I'll tell ya how ya got here, "A man called down from below, His New York City accent thick. "Ya Sunk Your Teeth into the wrong girl ya sick fuck."Â?

He looked around himself, Men were gathered around him, dressed in expensive suits, wearing sunglasses, and each of them had at least a sidearm. Above him loomed a pulley that was bolted into the sheet metal ceiling, and the chain was tied to a brace on the wall below.

He let out a sigh and lowered his head."Â?Fuck,"Â? he said in his mind, "How did you let yourself get so sloppy again? Can't you control your lust for feeding for more than a couple years?"Â?. This wasn't the first time he had been in a position akin to this, and it probably wont be the last. Every time he moved himself into a new area he paid the local law enforcement handsomely to look the other way, and for the most part they did, He shied away from residents in terms of feeding. He preyed on tourists and undesirables to keep his profile low. But even the most intuitive mind can have its moment of error. And This is what brings him to his current predicament.

"I did no such thing"Â? He called out below him, His bassy voice echoed.

"Don't try to deny it cocksucker,"Â? the man below replied, "I had my guys follow my daughter, yes my daughter for protection. And though you made quick work of most of them, some of them escaped and came back to me with this fucked up story. At first I thought they were full of shit but After I saw the marks on my daughter and what ya did to my men, Their bullshit story was the only thing that seemed to make any sense. They told me what they could, And gave me something to look for, and now I found you; you dirty bastard."Â? He paused a moment and resumed, his voice filled with rage, "I swear you will pay for what you've done. You turned my little girl into one of those things, And when I came to wake her the she bit me, Now I swear, You will feel every drop of pain you have caused me before you burn to dust"Â?

He Laughed at his captor "Human you think you know pain? You know nothing For years I spent my days in my laboratory trying to devise the potion of eternal youth, and finally I was getting close but the closer I got to devising my life's work, the more avenues were closed to me. I tested my potion on hobos throughout the city, but every time I failed and I watched my subjects Wail in pain and die before my very eyes. But one night,"Â? He smirked, "Perhaps fate arranged it. I kidnapped the wrong subject, My experiment failed, but. This man did not die, Instead he broke through his bonds and subdued me. At which point he proceeded to siphon every drop of blood from my body. And after the initial few hours I felt unlife in me. Though I failed in my attempts, fate saw that I was fit for immortality. I emerged from the cellar of my family's mansion a transformed creature. I told my sisters and my mother of my transformation. However, instead of sharing my joy, they seemed to distance themselves. And when I offered them the gift I had obtained, and they spat in my face. I thought to myself that they would change their opinion after they felt the blessed transformation run throughout their veins, however I was dreadfully mistaken. They Cursed my name for eternity and walked into broad daylight, I watched the last family members I had Disintegrate in the morning sun. This was but the first of many blunders I've made in my new life human, You think you can teach me in the ways of pain?"Â?he laughed,"Â? I invite you, lowly creatures do your worst"Â?

The man running the show waved someone in, He was a Catholic Priest. The priest made across the room to the man who summoned him. The Boss lowered his head and kissed the priest's ring

"Father, read this thing its last rites"Â? He stated

His captor then resumed"Men keep your aim on this thing, in case he tries to pull any shit."Â? The priest flashed him a look a disapproval "Sorry Father"Â? he said in a half apologetic tone.

The priest flipped through the bible in his hand and began to read the psalm, commonly known as the last rites. "The Lord is my Shepard,"Â? he began " And I shall not want"Â?

He interrupted the reading with roaring laughter. "Â?God . . . You dedicated your life to God?"Â?His tone mocking. However the father continued his reading, despite this rude creature. "Don't make me laugh. You honestly think God Gives two pieces of dog shit about you pathetic meat sacks? .You can't even take care of yourselves, you turn a deaf ear to common reasoning and poison the water you need to survive, You pollute the air that fills your lungs and you put so much garbage in your food that your turning into live test tubes. Not only this but God allows you to kill yourselves for thousands of years over religious hatred, If he really cared for your kind he would have brought peace to your world, And he would have cleansed us from your perfect fucking world, But he hasn't, You want to know why?"Â? his tone went from mocking to a powerful shout "Because he doesn't fucking care!"Â?

The priest's patience ran thin and he closed his book and motioned to his employer.

"Do your work, I wash my hands of this"Â? He said as he walked out.

The vampire eyed his surroundings once more, Across from him he noticed his guns and his sword on a table. His captor noticed his look and goaded him

"You want those don't ya? Well, my friend that's as close as you're getting to them. He took a book of matches out from his pocket and lit one

"Now as johnny storm says, Flame on "Â?he screamed, A sadistic grin on his face as he cast the lit match at his target.

Bound by chains and seeing danger headed his way, Everything moved in slow motion for him. He smirked at their foolishness as he willed his arms to raise, and they did with a thunderous grunt from his mouth, Chains broke like rusted tin, fragments of his bonds scattered throughout the room. He saw the match was but an arms length from him, and one last chain held him fast to this crucifix, one tight around his waist he broke it in a trivial gesture, And held onto it to keep himself from falling, The guards around him now were going for their guns and the man shifted his weight backwards toward the wall behind him. The chain obeyed his wish and swung backwards, His feet came against the resistance of the wall and with all the might his massive, almost treelike legs could muster he pushed himself forward with great force.

The Match hit the crucifix and it instantly went ablaze.

The world around him now moved at normal speed. He shot through the air like a bullet, and landed behind his target the metal table that held his weapons. He took his weapons in hand and kicked it over, bullets now flew freely at him, The table shielding him from them. His weapons entailed, a 12-gage shotgun, its barrel sawed down, two magazine loaded magnum handguns, and a dauntingly huge broadsword, almost five and a half feet in length. The blade was seven inches across at the hilt and came to a point at the end of the three-foot long blade. He quickly took the safety's off of the handguns and put them in their respective holsters, located where the pockets would be on his pants. He Placed the sword in a scabbard on his belt at the right side of his hip, and then took his shotgun and checked it for ammunition. He smiled as he looked inside "Fuckin morons didn't even empty it"Â?

He pulled back and popped a fresh round into the chamber and rose up, he shifted his aim to his left where he noticed two guards almost standing side by side, He pulled the trigger and watched the buckshot rip through their bodies like Parana would rip through a piece of flesh that would dare enter their pond. He pumped the shotgun again and put fresh ammo in the chamber, He fired again to the opposite end of the room, The shot Ripped through four more of the guards. He pumped it again but it was
empty. He dropped the smoking gun and took up his pistols.

A Guard's bullet found its target in the stomach of the vampire.

Blood trickled from the wound, but it showed these men of will what will was. Instead of faltering, the creature's will became much stronger. He pulled back the hammers of his guns with an unconscious gesture and dropped two more of them with shots between their eyes.

Four men remained in the room, three of them directly in front of his captor. One armed with an automatic weapon, another with Two machete's, the third held his pistol In hand. The captor flustered now "Kill this cocksucker "Â?The one holding the automatic weapon took his cue and opened fire upon his target. Two rounds whizzed by him and hit the metal walls behind him and pierced through them, and burrowed into the cement behind it.

With the threat of this weapon he had to keep moving, he Leaped into the air and landed at another corner of the room, His feet collided with the stainless steel floor, a bang resonated throughout the room.

The gunman's eye was sharp, he was but an instant behind his target.

He took another leap and Noticed the cross, the stood almost underneath it, that would be his target once he landed, however he took landing for granted.

The gunman found his mark, sinking three rounds into his target, one of the shells pierced straight shoulder, another glanced his side, cracking a rib as it did. The third glanced his left leg, taking a good deal of his leg muscle with it.

However wounded, he still landed on his feet, despite the immense pain. he fired upon the chain holding the crucifix in the air and broke it, the flaming cross fell, although it didn't hit any of them, the flame carried over onto two of them, who were now immersed in flame.

Now only two remained. One who bore two machete's and the obvious boss of this room of newly deceased people.

Blood was now pouring from him from five different places, pain attacking his brain. He walked over to the last two, with what ability he had.

The Man with the Machete's took a step forward and brandished his weapons in front of his enemy with a brazen skill that fell only on the eyes of someone who was losing patience.

The vampire grew weary of his flashy waving of his weapons and flashed a sadistic grin as he raised a pistol and fired a round into his skull. He put his pistols back into their holsters and took up his sword. His captor reloaded his pistol and yanked back on the hammer. The vampire kept stepping to his target as if uninterrupted, sword in his right hand, and blood pouring from his leg every time he stepped forward. The Mob boss acquired his target and began firing, The Vampire used all the strength his right leg had left and thrust himself toward his target and bashed him in the face with the flat of his blade.

"Wwwho the fuck are you?"Â? the boss said, in an incredulous tone.

"I was once known as Sarimir, But that name has been long dead to me. In my early days as a creature of the Night I was dubbed Apollyon. A name from the book of revelation, It is a name for Lucifer and In English it means, The Destroyer. And you are but another victim of mine, You aren't anything close to the first and you wont be anywhere near the last."Â? A smile came across his face as he stated "now prepare to go to the God you're so fond of human"Â?

Apollyon bore the flat of his blade upon his target once again, knocking him unconscious. he would make a fine meal when his wounds closed.

Now his wounds caught up with him, The pain was numbing his mind and his muscles were tightening up, he used his sword to ease his walking and crept his way out of this obvious torture room and made his way out of the building. He was in a long forgotten industrial part of the city, No one around for seemingly miles. next to the building he seen an old drop top convertible in pristine condition, and a beast of a motorcycle. In his condition he knew he couldn't drive a bike so the convertible was the only option. He Looked to the sky above him, Daylight was an hour and a half away, maybe 2. he had to find a place to lay low, And it defiantly wasn't here, Someone would defiantly come looking around here soon, if they weren't en route already. Apollyon opened the heavy metal door to the car and he dropped the unconscious boss in the back seat and fell inside. He placed the sword below him, under the seat and popped the steering column and took two wired and cut them, using his claws carefully, he stripped the wires and brushed them against each other, the engine turned and growled ,notifying him that it was running. He shifted it in reverse and drove off, He would go back to his apartment and get his things together like he planned. It was time to get the fuck out of dodge, It was time to head to Nachton, there he would start again for the billionth time.