Starting the search, sort of (lock)

Liam sighed as he stared out the window of his limo, this place was certainly no vegas he decided. He would miss the lights, the energy of that city, to say nothing of the abundance of people he got to play with there.

"Oh well, might as well make the best of it." he muttered

Watching the sky line pass by he started to question the sanity of the woman he had followed here, and his own sanity for following her. She had left without a word, so why the hell was he here? Oh well, the hell with it, if he was insane he had most of eternity to enjoy it at least.

Finally the limo stopped outside his new hotel, The Grand Piazza. He stepped out and glanced dismissively at it before turning to tip the driver and make sure the valet had his bags out of the car. It was no Bellagio but it would have to do for the time. Maybe he should consider getting a real apartment, something he had never bothered with before. Nah, that would involve buying things like furniture, and maybe a cat, far to much work.

He followed the man with his bags into the hotel, and went through the usual check in procedure, yes, the suite, yes, a king size bed, of course he knew how to call for room service. You would think they could just ask if he had ever stayed in a hotel before and save themselves the mydrid of questions they always insisted on asking.

He was led past the bar and up to his suite, a far better one than he was expecting, but then given his current foul mood he was expecting a broom closet so he supposed everything had to be up from that. He quickly wandered his rooms to make sure everything was as he wanted, then returned to tip the man who was just dropping off his bags and quickly locked the door and went to turn on the music. Something to calm his nerves he decided, perhaps a quick trip to the bar would help.

He quickly stripped out of his traveling clothes and tossed them into the laundry hamper every hotel invariably kept by the door without even looking in it's direction. After a quick shower and shave he felt like brand new. He opened his bags and began pricking out things to wear, might as well make a decent impression on his first night in the city after all. His grey Armani seemed to have survived the trip from Vegas with the fewest wrinkles, and a quick ironing fixed the few that had snuck onto it. Quickly dressing, he looked around and grabbed his usual pocket fillers, cell phone, wallet, cigarettes, and of course his high powered taser that got slipped into the coat pocket, just in case.

Whistling the tune to "Little White Lies", he turned on his heel and looked one last time in the mirror.

He smiled a lopsided smile at his relection in the mirror and thought for minute before saying, "I suppose I have time to find a quick playmate before I start my search for that crazy lady, no point in not having SOME fun is there."