Boats, Bombs and Thugs((lock))

Ginnie stashed her car under some trees and headed toward the sound of men's voices and the smell of beating hearts. The closer she got the slower and more deliberate her movements became. She crept around the side of yet another warehouse and crouched behind a stack of old tires. She looked through a gap to assess the situation.

To her right stood six men each armed with a gun in a shoulder holster, two smoking long almost girly cigarettes. To her twelve o'clock was a large black man with an equally large riffle, and to her left were the gun trunks. Stacked neatly, waiting for their next destination. A man came out of the building, he was about the size of the chain-smking twins, and wore a black business suit. She didn't recognoze his scent, so knew this wasn't Hillman. She doubted Hillman would be around where his thugs were transporting guns to and from.

She took a long deep breath, filling her nose with the scents of these men. If she came upon them alone, they would be dead men. She looked back along the wall and saw a beam of light comming out of a small chink in the wall. She slink-walked her way back to it and peered inside the warehouse. Ginnie was disappointed with what she saw.

Inside was a large shipping crate, another black speedboat on a trailer, and four jetskis on two double trailers. There were hundreds of gun trunks. Some baring her mark, most not. She wondered who was dealing with these vermin and why she wasn't in on it. It rankled that she'd missed this deal. Unless this Hillman knew who she was and her affiliations. 'Shit.'

She wanted to question these men, but couldn't with out having to kill them all, not something she was in the mood for at the moment. She wanted to blow them up as well, but decided blowing up the warehouse would be more fun, and it might leave one or two alive to question.

She went back to her car and pulled a large black case from the backseat. She set it on the ground in a little patch of light and opened the lid. Inside were several different self-contained timed explosives. She chose one that sould make lots of noise and set of a chain reaction through the guns, only her cases would survive, they were flame retardant and heat shielded, the others looked flimsy just meant to keep the guns easy to move, not safe.

She took out it's remote, set the two on the ground gingerly and shut the padded case. She put it back in it's slot in her back seat and picked up her little toy. Ginnie crept back to the warehouse and the little chink. Using her knife she made the hole bigger, careful not to make noise when the men were not talking. Ten minutes later she had the bomb resting on top of a short stack of trunks by the chink, and had set the remote by flashing it at the eye on the bomb casing.

She went back to her car and hid behind it.
"One...two...three."The explosion was spectacularly loud. Ginnie grinned as she crouched behind her car. She began to laugh when the screams carried over the noise of the guns starting to explode. Under it all she heard foot falls running her direction. Moving out to from her hiding spot, and jumped on the man as he ran past her. Her momentum drug him to the ground. They rolled and she ended up on top. She took his arm into a wrist lock and slid off his chest. She forced him into a sitting position, wrapping his arm behind him. The dark suited man screamed.

"Stop that." Ginnie hissed at him. He stopped. She leaned in closer to him, a gun pressed to his temple.

"I want to know where it is."

"W...w...w...where, w-what is?" He actually sniveled, she'd never heard someone snivel before, it was fascinating. 'Later, Ginnie.' She pressed his hand closer to his arm with her thumb, he cried out, a whimpering sort of sound.

"The big metal thing your boss stole. It belongs to my people and I want it back. Where is it?"

"L-look. I-I don't know w-what you're talking about, l-lady." Ginnie growled into his ear. She was growing impatient with this useless piece of trash.

"Fine then I'll settle for where Hillman is."

"W-who's Hillman?" 'Shit. Shit. Shit.' She didn't believe him, his life was on the line elsewhere to, she could smell it, and his lie.

"You know where he is."

She felt him get a little cocky with the knowledge. "Yeah, I do. But I'm not gunna tell you, bitch." She didn't have time to walk his dreams, and since he'd seen her, she had to kill him. And no amout of Glamour was going to get it from him. He was too well trained. 'Fuck me. Well, at least his guns are gone.' Explosions still rang out behind them, and sirens were starting to approach. She had to split. Ginnie holstered her glock and took his hair in her hand. Her fangs extended, and she tore out his throat. His body slumped in her hands and she dropped him to the ground. After licking the blood from her lips she swiped her chin clean with her sleeve. Hopping in her car she sped away from the sound of sirens.

As she drove she called Ellis and got voice mail again.

"It's Ginnie. I found the gun storehouse, no boss, no beast. I blew the fucker to splinters then hauled ass. I'm going after my squealer. You have my cell number if you need me."