First things first (lock)

She slowly drove her motorcycle up under the large entry cover. Celeste sat back and stretched, twisting her neck to each side with loud crackling noises. The valet came trotting up to help her stand. She shut off the engine, despite his puzzled look. Rising gracefully she pocketed the keys, removed her sunglasses and slipped them into the interior pocket of her mid thigh length jacket. Standing beside him she kept her gaze ahead but reached one gloved hand up, grabbed a fistful of his shirtfront and pulled his head down beside hers.

Walk it up to a spot. Do not sit on it. Do not scratch it. Do not allow anyone else to scratch it. Don't even let anyone breathe on it.. She slowly inhaled loudly, taking in his scent. Dark blue eyes looked over at his gold name tag then up to meet his fear filled brown ones. Jimmy. If anything happens to it, I will find you and I will kill you. Do you understand? He gulped loudly and nodded his head while emiting a squeaky 'yes, ma'am'. Celeste released his shirt, patted it twice and reached to her right to remove her leather bag from the luggage rack before striding into the hotel.

Good evening. Welcome to The Grand Piazza. How are you doing this evening? The attractive desk clerk smiled at the petite raven haired woman stalking across the lobby towards her, the picture of welcoming courtesy. Stopping a few inches from the counter, Celeste quirked up an eyebrow and smirked. Dead tired. Reservation is under De'Espionne, Celeste. Her bag dropped to the ground and she leaned against the marble counter while she glanced around the lobby. Spying the bar she glanced back over at the woman and signed the paperwork that was slid over to her. Picking up her room key she pushed away and started across the lobby.

Have my bag taken to my room, I'm going to the bar.

((open if anyone wants a drink))

Celeste 18 years ago
Walking into the bar, Celeste glanced around and made her way to the bar. As she slid onto one of the stools she sighed. It was a combination of exhaustion and relief. Catching the bartender's eye she waited for him to finish up with another order while she took off her leather gloves and pocketed them. When the bartender made it to her, taking far too long in her opinion, she quietly ordered a Crown, on the rocks.

A few moments later he set it in front of her and she set her credit card on the bar, one finger holding it down while she picked up the drink and downed it in a single sip. Holding the glass up between two fingers she waived it, ice softly tinking, and mouthed 'Another' as she allowed him to walk away with her card.

It's going to be one of those weeks, she muttered softly to herself with a sigh.
Celeste 18 years ago
After about an hour, and several drinks, Celeste quietly paid her bar tab and took an elevator up. The hallways were clear at such a late hour, to her dissapointment. She stopped at her door with an annoyed sigh after realizing she'd be going to bed hungry. 'I could really use a midnight snack too, zut!' After a few swipes, a couple of muttered curse words, and a kick the door finally clicked open.

Inside she glanced around the plush two room suite until she spied her bag set neatly at the base of the bed. With a satisfied nod, she grinned. While any open hostility wasn't an option, she could make the old bastard wince with her 'business expenses'. Looking around, the young Anantya had to admit it wasn't a terrible sacrifice either. Heading straight for the bathroom, she left a trail of clothes as she stripped along the way.

After a long, steaming hot shower she wrapped up in one of the bath sheets, wrapped another about her head and proceeded to pad around the room, securing the drapes and setting out do not disturb signs. 'Got to love a place that offers black out drapes for it's "late riser" guests.'

Once toweled off she stretched, secreted weapons around the room and crawled into the huge, soft bed to try and get some sleep.

(( OOC out!))