Morning after...(lock please)

((ooc this follows up The New Neighbor))

Meegan hailed a cab just outside her building and gave the driver a twenty to take her the six blocks to the studio. Dill curled up on the seat next to her, flatly ignoring his mistress. When the cab stopped moments later she crawled from the back seat, Dill getting out before she could open her mouth to speak to him. She gathered her bags and made it to the elevator, ignoring the receptionist. Once inside the carriage she slumped against the side.

When the doors dinged open she was filled with simple joy at the sight of Rachyl standing there with a cup of coffee in her favorite mug.

"Oh, God. I think I love you." She gave Rachyl a week smile and took the cup taking a greatful sip. Meegan gave dills leash to Rachyl and glanced at the dog, shaking with need to relieve himself. "Will you take him to the dog park? It's four blocks back toward my place, on the other side of the street."

Meegan handed his bag to Rachyl, then dug in her purse, she pulled out several bills and gave them to Rachyl. "Down the block from the park is a smoothie bar. Go in and ask for Dante. Tell him Meegan needs the Hangover Special. He'll know exactly what that means. Then get something for yourself." She gave Rachyl a quick peck on the cheek, before trudgeing toward her office.

Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl noticed Meegan wasn't walking her normal way. "Not that I'd really know what her normal walk is, but after having watched her go in and out of the office for a few days..." she thought.

Standing before her boss could reach the door, she said quietly,
"Meegan... You're walking funny. Do you need me to pick you anything else up? Like, feminine products?"

Meegan turned, reddened slightly, and shook her head. "I went for a little ride last night."

Rachyl's brows rose on her forehead. "Ah hah. So." She feigned disappointment, her eyes sparkling mischievously.
"You ditched me for a night of hot sex, huh." Meegan looked as if she was going to apologize, but Rachyl smiled, though, winking at her friend. "I'm glad you had a good time. I think you needed it." She raised a finger to Meegan as her mouth opened. "No, I don't. So please, don't say it."
Inwardly, she told herself, "But I'll tell you why, soon."

Meegan looked at her piercingly as if she were trying to read the reasons why Rachyl might decline, then tilted her head in acceptance, and passed through the door.

Rachyl grabbed her purse and coaxed Dill away from the plant near her desk, and moved him downstairs and outside as fast as possible. He piddled a little at the curb, and looked a bit relieved as they moved the four blocks.

After the mutt did his business and they played for a little while at the park, the pair walked to the smoothie bar. She got some strange looks from the counter workers, as well as a couple of the patrons - "They must recognize Dill," she thought - and got in line.

When she reached the counter, she asked for Dante, and when the man appeared, she introduced herself as Meegan's new assistant. She asked for the Hangover Special, and something "peppy" for a Thursday morning.
Meegan 18 years ago
Juggling her cup from hand to hand, Meegan set her bags next to her desk, before easing into her desk chair. Meegan set her coffee on the desk blotter and picked up an LCD screen remote from her desk. She tapped the screen with her fingernail bringing up the menu for her office. A few more taps, and her glass walls were set to darken to opaque, her window blinds were begining to descend and a sheer black sparkly surtain began to cover the outside of her office.

She set down the remote, before picking up her coffee and slowly sipped from the mug. Tiny noises of delight escaping from her throat as she leaned back in her chair. As she relaxed she pulled her legs up into her chair, crossing them.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Darkened windows, closed curtains, and intense silence emanating from the office gave Rachyl an ominous "do not disturb" vibe, but Dill had other ideas and pressed his nose against the door. She knocked lightly, and a few seconds later, the door opened. Rachyl almost didn't recognize Meegan... The woman looked... hungover. Eyes bloodshot, face drawn and pale.

Rachyl realized the "do not disturb" aura of her office meant that she really, really didn't want to be disturbed. She handed the smoothie, bag, and leash to the taller woman, then stepped back courteously, to see if Meegan wanted anything else before returning to her own work.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan looked up and smiled at Rachyl. 'Oh thank god!'

"Thanks, you are an absolute godsend."

Meegan looked down as Dill began to tug his little bed out of her office. He growled and tugged until he made it past her door. Then he happily trotted to Rachyl's office with is prize in tow. Meegan frowned.

"Traitor." She bit her lip as she looked back up at Rachyl, and began to giggle. She flopped back in her chair and let the fit of giggles over take her.
Gasping, she started to pull her prizes from the bag.

"Rachyl, be a dear and lock the door, then come sit with me."

Meegan took a long drink of the reddish-gray smoothie Rachyl had rought her. She wrinkled her nose, but continued to drink. She stopped finally when there was nothing left in the clear plastic cup and gave a small belch. Her body shook in a full body convulsion she she set the cup down.

"God, that's nasty." She shivvered again. "But it does the job."

Rachyl was looking at her with an eyebrow raised a was doing her best not to be disgusted. "What is in that anyway?"

Meegan chuckled as Rachyl finally sat in one of her guest chairs. As she spoke she poured a steaming triple shot of esspresso over a cup full of ice.

"Tomato juice, worchestershire sauce, tabasco, vitamin powder, and since I don't eat eggs, protien powder. All whirred together with milk and a little bit of ice."
Rachyl 18 years ago
"Sounds positively..." Rachyl twitched and shuddered. "Gross."

Standing again, she moved to Meegan, and held out her hand. "Stand up, let's move over to the couch." At Meegan's questioning eyebrow, she replied, "You need a massage, and I'm going to do your shoulders. Anything more can wait til after business hours... or tomorrow night." Rachyl giggled. "I just can't reach you around this mountainous chair."
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan set her iced coffe on the desk and took Rachyl's hand. 'Should I tell her what happened?' Meegan winced as she stood, last night was worth every moment of pain she endured, but she still had a need to share it with her friend. She wondered if Rachyl really meant that comment about after hours, and if she would do what Meegan asked, here and now.

She moved with Rachyl to the couch, and sat facing the woman instead of away, her knee drawn up on the cushion, so that her legs were open.

Meegan held up her hand as Rachyl started to protest.

"I need something else." Meegan looked into the green depths of Rachyl's eyes and sighed softly. "I need you to touch me."
Rachyl 18 years ago
"She wants me to touch her now... I offered last night, I offered today... and she's asking me to do it here when - outside of work - I would have probably done it without so much as a by-your-leave..." Her thoughts melted as the heat deep within her ignited.

She smirked mischievously; her right hand reached out to place the soft pad of her first finger against the pert nose in front of her. Softly she pushed, giving a "beep" sound, and rested the tip against Meegan's full lips.
"Since you asked nicely..." Her left hand reached carefully for the knee on the cushion, carefully caressing it, pushing up Meegan's blue sundress, revealing her silky skin. Her fingers danced as they moved along her taut inner thigh, and she moved her right hand, pressing her thumb against the lips, which puckered and gave a soft kiss.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan took Rachyl's left hand in her right and pushed it under the soft cotton of her dress, until Rachyl's palm was resting on her hot swollen mound. Her eyelids fluttered closed, and she lay back on the couch. When she spoke her voice was a whisper.

"Rachyl, all night. All fucking night." Meegan opened her eyes halfway and looked at Rachyl. "I need...god, I have no idea."
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl's eyes widened as Meegan drew her hand directly to her molten center, beneath her dress. She felt the woman's life beating beneath her palm, the throbbing rush of her arousal - "most likely in memory of last night," Rachyl thought - and pushed down slightly, rolling her palm minutely.

Rachyl scooted closer, lifted Meegan's leg around her waist so she had better access, and took the woman's left hand in her own right, squeezing gently.
"Tell me? Both what he gave you, and what you need."

She wondered if the other woman could hear the slight pleading note in her voice... Rachyl hadn't been with a man in almost four years, and while she didn't necessarily want it for herself, wasn't averse to living a little vicariously through her friend.
Meegan 18 years ago
"It was the most incredible..oh, do that again.." Meegan moaned as Rachyl moved her hand again, pressing against her thrumming mound. "Expierence. He was so...big, Rachyl. I couldn't even take all of him. He...he...there, right there, now move your thumb down a little."

She wasn't exactly sure what Rachyl's hand was doing, but it felt incredible, and she needed to feel incredible just a little longer. "Showed me things I have never done before. Not that I haven't...mmmnnm...had experimental sex before, it was just so much more." Meegan opened her eyes fully and caught the smoldering emerald of Rachyl's gaze.

"It was like he fucking worshiped my body, Rach."
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl could feel the lava-like pull of Meegan's inner muscles against her thumb as she moved her four fingers in a wave against the woman's pubis, the web of her fingers teasing the edge of her clit.

She looked up from what she'd been doing, and Meegan's eyes met hers. She saw the deep green her eyes'd become, and realized her own probably looked the same. She shifted in her seat, and used her right hand to push Meegan's dress a little higher as the woman spoke.

"It was like he fucking worshiped my body, Rach."

The hem of the dress rested where Meegan's luxurious legs met her hips, and Rachyl dragged her rounded nails teasingly along that juncture to briefly meet her left hand in the center, then out along her thigh, parting them a bit more.

She couldn't think of a response to Meegan's comment. "A good lover does." "Men can do that." "Women can do that, too." "I wish I could do that to you now, the way that I am, without your memory of him interfering." "You have no idea how lucky I feel that you're sharing this with me." It paled, she felt, in comparison to the continuing impetus she was giving Meegan to continue.

She simply nodded and very, very slightly licked her lips.
Meegan 18 years ago
A shiver went up Meegan's spine when Rachyl's nails scraped along her joint and thigh. Then a small chuckle jiggled her chest. "I think he's spoiled me for other men. Looks like I either have to marry my new neighbor, or swear off men for ever."

Meegan's free hand slid down and joined the one on her moist folds. With gentle pressure she guided two of Rachyl's fingers into the slick heat to rest flat against her clit

"oh...yes. What am I going to do Rach?"
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl's mind was awash with responses.

"Swear off men. You have at least two wonderful women who'd be happy to help you try to forget."

"Marry him? From one - albeit long - night of - granted amazing - sex?"

Rachyl's heart thudded against her chest as Meegan guided her hand to herself.

"Get to know him, first. And avail yourself of him from time to time. And don't forget, you have at least two women who'd be glad to help get your mind off him, if you wanted..."

She let her voice trail off as she slid her right hand up Meegan's abdomen, cupped her breast briefly, fingers resting to either side of her piercing, gently nudging it as she moved her hand. With her other, she slid her two fingers on either side of Meegan's clit in a mirror of what she was doing on her breast, and leaned forward carefully, so as not to lose her balance, to place a kiss on her unattended peak.
Meegan 18 years ago
"That..."Meegan gasped as Rachyl's finger's moved. She had never understood why climax came easily for her, over and over again, but she enjoyed it just the same. She forced her hips to stay on the couch as she neared this climax. "..is exactly what I want, Rachyl."

Rachyl's lips curled into a small smile as she watched Meegan fight off her orgasm. She began to move her fingers in a circle. Meegan cried out as climax rushed over her body, her hips pushed into Rachyl's hand, as her back arched away from the couch.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl watched, enthralled, as Meegan bucked and arched under her ministrations. "She's so beautiful, and somehow becomes even moreso when she does that."

She realized Meegan had answered all three of her suggestions as she slowed her movements, slid her right hand from under the woman's dress, softly caressing her groin as her left moved slower and slower. She took up the woman's left hand again and squeezed, feeling a little bit of her slickness on the fingers.

Rachyl recognized the ache deep within her, and decided that she wouldn't press Meegan for her own release - and in fact, probably wouldn't pursue it alone - because, she felt, this moment, this release, was Meegan's to enjoy.

She stayed close to Meegan.
Meegan 18 years ago
She relaxed back against the soft supple leather of the couch, her chest heaving. Slowly she sat up and wrapped her arms around her assistant's body. Meegan nibble softly on her ear, and spoke in a voice low and thick with lust.

"Can I thank you properly?"

Meegan's hand slid along the satiny folds of Rachyl's camisole and came to rest with her finger just under the hem, awaiting permission.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl felt her ear twitch as Meegan nibbled at it, and her friend's hot breath and low voice only stoked the fire burning inside her.

"Can I thank you properly?"

A hand travelled unseen along her abdomen to the hem, its weight resting lightly against her.

"A simple thank you, bright smile, and warm hug would be sufficient, but far be it for me to dissuade you from any ideas that might be percolating in your lovely head." The throaty lust she heard from her voice betrayed the truth of her desire.

She swallowed deeply as Meegan scooted closer along the couch to her, wondered if she could feel the radiation from her. She whispered,
"Or anywhere lower..."
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan grinned at her, and slid her long nimble fingers down Rachyl's leg, gather skirt as she went. When she'd found the hem, she gently guided the crimson fabric up to rest on the tops of Rachyl's thighs.

Meegan made a small sound of pleasure when she found the tiny red thong gracing Rachyl's mound. She slid her fingers beneath it, and plunged them into the liquid heat of Rachyl's folds.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Rachyl grinned at the pleased sound Meegan made, probably when she saw her thong. She was about to explain she'd bought it the night before when two fingers suddenly slipped inside her.

She gasped and clamped her thighs closed, then opened them at Meegan's insistence.

"Bought... red... lasnight..." she gasped as a third finger joined the first two. "Ouuuuu... Oouuuu... dress for Fri..."

She felt herself leaning forward, her head dropping heavily on Meegan's shoulder, panting for breath. She turned her head, nibbled at the woman's neck, trying to slow her breathing.
Meegan 18 years ago
Meegan chuckled softly into Rachyl's neck. She nibbled lightly the delicate skin, as her thumb found Rachyl's clit. She moved her thumb in a small circle, while her fingers continued to delve in and out of Rachyl's passage. Meegan lifted her head and spoke into the tiny shell of Rachy'ls ear. Her voice a low whisper.

"Come for me Rachyl."