*Pokes with stick*

Anyone alive on here? Did we forget about this forum? Is everyone talking in the staff section?

Ellis Duban 19 years ago
HAHA, I was just thinking about that yesterday. Actually yeah the staff section is where the hotness is happenin'. We're putting the finishing touches on now, but here's what's left of our to do lists.

1. Naming the clans - also deciding who the elders will be (ie content writers)

2. Naming the areas - Like the police station, the sewers...we wanted to put a vampy spin possibly on those places.

3. Vampire flaws

4. Vampire powers

5. Exactly timeline - Starting point of their history.

6. Overall Board look - Deciding on a phpbb skin

7. Site name - TAC2 doesn't sound vampish, so we're considering what to name the site.

The Clan names are about decided and I'll post a list of the powers and flaws so we can narrow it down or maybe add. Any suggestions on anything else on the list would be awesome. =)
Zhavric 19 years ago
*pretends not to see Mae*

Hello!? Anyone here?

*comically pokes her gently with stick*

Doesn't seem to be anyone about...
Mai 19 years ago
Watch it, she bites!
Ellis Duban 19 years ago
/jumps on zhavric. Was an actual answer to your question mind boggling? I always hated that, post a question and never get a direct response.

Admittedly I'm just a post whore. /purr
Zhavric 19 years ago
/channels inner Homer Simpson

Mmmm... getting jumped on and purring... ahhh...

My e-penix swells with delight.
Chryseis Angelique 19 years ago
e-penix... oh my

i have a e-vulva!

im excited like whoa and eagerly awaiting!
Ellis Duban 19 years ago
Mushi's dirtay!
geeii 19 years ago
This damn thing called life has caught up with me REALLY badly, and with xmen mafia, girls, dealing with stupid shit, and wow....ugh I will try and get the timeline up this weekend, excatly
Chryseis Angelique 19 years ago
boys, always blamming us girls for stuff thats always gonna be their fault =D

btw mae! mushi is supa dirty! i put men to shame around work and friends!
Xandare 19 years ago
Pad Post!

Just wanted to let you know I was here and ready to go.. everything looks good so far! I cant wait!
Ellis Duban 19 years ago
ROFL cute av!
Mai 19 years ago
One...two...thuh ree... Xandare posts.. Ha Ha Ha!
Xandare 19 years ago
Remeber the episode of angel where he gets turned into a puppet?

that puppet could kick the counts ass...

yeah baby.. puppet love.. :lol:
Zhavric 18 years ago
Mushizo
e-penix... oh my

i have a e-vulva!

im excited like whoa and eagerly awaiting!

IM me if you're interested in introducing your e-vulva to to my e-penix... I'm sure they'd hit it off.

I think we're spelling it wrong... it's probably "e-/ul/a" or something 1337 like that.

Geii: No worries. I understand that life must come before TAC. When you get a chance though, I'd really appreciate your input on the X-men powers I im'd you about.