Minecraft t-shirt

It is pending approval but I have made a minecraft t-shirt! I don't know how good it will do but I will think happy thoughts.

Rowan Murphy 11 years ago
What other kinds of thoughts could our adorable little Ray of Sunshine possibly be thinking?

I <3 it greatly. i hope they open it for voting soon.
Caitlinn Conrad 11 years ago
HAHAHA I like it! Cat's a HUGE minecraft fan. =) Good luck!
Christian Bern 11 years ago
Thank you! Ask her if she'd wear it. I asked for input around here but I am the only one in the house that plays. Mom said it looked good but the slogan doesn't mean much to her.
Pakpao 11 years ago
Two Enders and a Truck? Starving Enders? E-Haul?

ROFL I love it. It looks great. I do promise to vote!
Vaughn Emiliano 11 years ago
Yay for the voting! Hopefully with something higher than a 2.

Here is Bunny's design.

Eiryk 11 years ago
at least a three where is Rabbit's? i can't find it
Charlie Hammond 11 years ago
Catherine would totally wear any minecraft shirt lol
Joshua Wesson 11 years ago
Lol mine got rejected right away. Ouch! But Mai's is still in the running. So rate it high!
Therese 11 years ago
it got rejected?! wow. meany heads.
Charlie Hammond 11 years ago
Why'd it get rejected? Voted for yours, Mai =)
Alex Aristos 11 years ago
I dunno, they just sent the token "we decided your idea needs more work before it warrants our time" message. Sadcakes. I used to think I was halfway funny.

/sigh
Evgeni 11 years ago
I don't get it. I have seen some truly horrible entries. I don't know if someone decided that I had sent one earlier in the day therefore I couldn't have put enough time into this one or if we just got a staff member in a bad mood. Maybe someone didn't have their caffeine or their dinner or something.

The one guy who critiqued it said that maybe it should look more blocky then he said that it looked too cartoony. I am not sure what to do with that really. Then he said he didn't get the film strip portion. Of course his own tshirt design was a blue bear eating mac and cheese. (Because he likes blue, bears and mac and cheese) So I am thinking he's not a reliable source for judging anything.

Anyway, here is the design.

Evgeni 11 years ago
Oh, and You guys are awesome! Thank you for voting!
Miya 11 years ago
haha that's awesome!