Private Party (attn: Evan)

Kiyoshi was sitting on Evan's bed, huddled up in a pile of blankets like a little den, facing the wall. He had the phone tucked to his ear and he spoke softly into it. He'd known his parents (not his biological family but his adopted family) would call, because they always called. It was his birthday after all. He spoke to them on a fairly regular basis, but he always felt distant somehow. Like he didn't really belong. It wasn't their doing, it was his.

"Did you get the present we sent you?"

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you," Kiyo responded. He had always called them sir and ma'am. Maybe it was how he kept them at a distance. He was only just starting to wonder about that now.

"Are you doing anything special for your birthday this year?"

They asked the same thing every year and every year Kiyo mumbled a no. He didn't see anything different about his birthday; it was just a day. This year, however, his answer was different.

"Uhm. Yes actually," he said quietly. "The people at work gave me a party. They decorated one of the rooms at Terminus and kept me after work. Some of the R'asa came. It was... fun. There was an ice cream cake."

There was a stunned silence on the end of the phone. Then an almost nervous chuckle from his mother. "Oh no," she said, humor evident in her warm voice. "Not ice cream cake!"

"I ate a little. I didn't want to be rude."

There was another long quiet moment and then Kiyo's father spoke. "I'm so glad you're getting along there Kiyoshi. You like it in Nachton?"

Kiyo nodded although he knew they couldn't see it.
"Yeah," he said. "I really do. I think I want to stay here for a while."

"Do you think... maybe we could come and see you sometime?" His mother's voice was still hesitant.

His father added, "I have always wanted to see it. Is it very cold?"

Kiyo smiled a little and nodded.
"Yeah, it's much colder than it is there. And very dry. There's been a lot of snow."

"Snow! You're staying warm, right? Do you have clothes? We should send you some sweaters! And you need socks!"

He shifted under the blankets, tugged them tight around him, and answered his mother.
"I'm very warm. I bought clothes, you don't need to send me any. But thank you."

With the help of one large vampire space heater, yes, Kiyo was staying very warm. Some things, they did not need to know.

The conversation continued, somewhat stilted but overall a lot smoother than usual when he was talking to them. Kiyo felt... he didn't know what... more inclined to be accepting of his family. Maybe because he was so far away. Maybe because he was happy. He didn't know. They had never quite felt like his, but at the same time he supposed he did love him. They had taken him in when he was small and terrified and loved him as best they knew how and that counted for a lot.

When he hung up the phone he actually referred to them as 'mother' and 'father,' something he hadn't done since he was still a child new to their home, crying from nightmares in his bed alone. His mother had come to him then and held him tight, rocked him to sleep.

For the first time Kiyo thought he must have hurt her when he left home so abruptly. No, that wasn't fair, he realized. He'd known it would hurt them both but he'd done it anyway. He'd had to. But... he really was a jerk sometimes.

Kiyo set the phone aside and lay back on the bed, still curled up inside his blankets. He smiled a little bit, thinking of his birthday party. It had been fun. Everyone he cared about had been there. Evan, of course, and Guillaume and Tavi and Greer too, and Angelina and some of their other co-workers. He had actually gotten presents! Many of them were already hidden away in secret little places so he could take them out and look at them now and then. No one would take them from him here though, so he had left plenty of them out too.

It was nice to actually think of Nachton, of Terminus, as home.

Evan Talkingwater 12 years ago
Evan ran around picking up ore nodes with his little goblin character and tried to not listen in on Kiyoshi's conversation. He was sure that Kiyo knew that he spoke Spanish. He has asked if his partner wanted him to leave the room when Kiyo's phone rang but Kiyoshi had told him no. So he stayed, logged in to WoW, and pretended to do something productive.

The goblin shaman was trying to teach his people their place in the universe through the power of modern mechanics. He was not sure how that would be achieved exactly but if any race could figure it out then it was a goblin. 'Just as these joints are welded together to perform a higher function, so too should we bond together to achieve a greater purpose...and all get rich'. That last part was all that was necessary to convince most goblins to do anything. Evan thought they were an interesting race, industrious at times, greedy almost always but great at saving money. They reminded him of industrial age Americans, stubborn proud, single minded but always dreaming big. The goblins were more green though and generally shorter.

He bit his lip to keep from laughing or commenting when Kiyo explained that he was plenty warm. It sounded as though his parents where offering to send him garments. It was adorably domestic. Evan could not remember the last time he had ever been that close to such a thing. It made him wonder about the people on the other end though. While Kiyo did not seem as warm with his foster parents as he did when they were alone together, he also did not seem as distant as Evan had somehow expected. He was surprised by how much they obviously cared. In his mind he had envisioned these apathetic people who had taken in a stray out of obligation because of their son's bad conduct.

Now he wondered how they could care for him and not know what their other son was doing. How could you miss that the toys you gave your adopted son were never seen again, or were seen in the hands of the child that they did not belong to? The excuse that Kiyo had broken his toys or that Kiyo had given them to Luis should have only worked for so long. Did they expect that it would just sort itself out? Or maybe they thought Kiyo should learn to stand up for himself.

Now Kiyoshi hid everything that meant something to him. The man was creative about it too. Kiyo had found nooks that no one would ever notice or look in for anything valuable. Evan saw it at work as well but more in more subtle ways. Behind the bar, he had noticed that Kiyo placed the more expensive but often used alcohol bottles further back. It was a fairly wise system anyway, no drunk could just reach over the bar on a busy night and be off with a twenty dollar bottle of bourbon or something similar. The other bartenders picked up the system quickly enough and Kiyoshi always put them back in the same order, no matter how many people he was serving, which was feat all on its own.

He had been pondering Kiyo and his parents and only noticed that his character was standing still doing nothing while he stared blankly at the screen when his little goblin sat down on top of the node he had been intending to mine. Evan stood him up and finished the job and then logged out. Kiyoshi had finished his phone call anyway.

Finding the package that he had hidden away, Evan moved over to the bed. He set it on the nightstand and then turned to Kiyoshi. He looked at the box and then back at his lover and smiled. "I have something for you but I have something I want to tell you first. Okay?”
Kiyoshi Salinas 12 years ago
Kiyo heard Evan approach and turned toward him to look at him. He smiled, an unconsciously sweet and genuine smile that lit up his face. Kneeling on the bed he crawled over to Evan. He turned that smile up to Evan and wrapped his arms around Evan's waist. He looked at the little package Evan produced and pressed his cheek against his partner's chest.

"Okay," he said, his slender brows drawing together briefly in concern.

The package, brightly wrapped in yellow with a red bow, made him curious. Surely Evan wasn't going to say anything bad. So he just waited patiently for what Evan had to say. Kiyo had so many things he wanted to say to Evan as well, things he didn't really know how to express. He knew he had to begin with 'thank you' though. He knew who was responsible for the party, the gifts, everything.

Evan had said he wanted to speak though so Kiyo waited. He breathed in Evan's scent happily, glad to know it so well. Evan had brought him so many good things. He wondered if he would ever actually get to introduce him to his parents. Were they serious about visiting? Probably. They always wanted to be a part of his life. Maybe... maybe he should let them.
Evan smiled down at his companion as Kiyoshi crawled over and wrapped his arms around him. He gathered Kiyo up in his arms, holding him close. Sighing happily, he said nothing for a moment. It was good to finally be alone with just his lover where he could touch him, hold him and express how he really felt about him. The birthday party had been a success or so it seemed. He was happy to see Kiyoshi with so many people who liked him and wanted good things for him. Evan thought Kiyo had more friends than he realized. He also hoped the ice cream cake didn't give his werewolf companion indigestion. That would not be a good way to end a birthday.

"Yes,” Evan began soberly. "I wanted you to hear if from me first. Uhm...” He grinned and scratched his head slightly, not knowing exactly how to explain without giving away the surprise or it being very confusing. "well, you'll see.”

He pulled Kiyoshi away from him enough so that he could look down into those big hazel eyes that he had come to adore. "I know that our relationship isn't perfect.” Evan sighed softly; there was nothing much he could do about their current arrangement except to give Kiyo up and he was not planning on doing that any time soon. "It is hard,always having to be secret about our relationship. What I wanted to say was...”

Reaching up, he brushed his fingers along Kiyo's jaw, tilting it up toward him just a little more. "I love you, Kiyoshi.”

Evan leaned down and kissed him, slow and tender, savoring the moment. He hoped the sentiment was returned but he couldn't take the statement back now even if he wanted to. He did not; Evan felt that Kiyo was more than deserving of his love and he was willing to tell him even if Kiyoshi did not feel the same way in return. He thought Kiyo felt something for him and he could live with whatever that was and hope that it became love down the road. He had lived long enough to learn patience somewhere. Though Margosha had thought that it would take five thousand years before that would ever happen. Or maybe that was how long it would take him to grow up?

Evan leaned back and smiled. "So, uhm, Happy Birthday?” He nodded his head to the present on the nightstand. "For you. I hope you like it.”
Kiyo cuddled into Evan's embrace, which was his favorite part of the evening. He wasn't much of a partyer; it had been nice to have friends, to know they cared, but he always felt like he was in the spotlight and he hated that when he wasn't supposed to be performing. He felt ungrateful with that sentiment though, so he tried to ignore it. He'd tried to come out of his shell some, earlier... it had been much easier to do with Evan and Tavi present.

This was what he'd craved though. Just to be here with Evan. It was his favorite thing, to be cared for, held, petted, maybe a little bit spoiled. He gave a soft sigh and enjoyed the hug, looking back up at Evan once more when he spoke.

The words that came out were confusing at first... of course their relationship wasn't perfect. Did Evan want to end it? Was that a good-bye hug? He felt a little spike of panic but he waited it out, tensing a little bit.

Evan gently tilted Kiyo's face up, though, and Kiyo felt his eyelashes brush his cheeks as he closed his eyes briefly... he didn't want to say good bye. The words he heard, though, made his heart jump into his throat for a second. Evan loved him? He trembled as Evan kissed him, tightening his arms around Evan's waist, returning that slow, sweet kiss as fireworks seemed to burst in front of his eyes.

Evan had said he could love him... not that he did. To have the feeling confirmed was a dream come true. When they broke apart Kiyo immediately said,
"I love you too," in a breathless rush, afraid he wouldn't get a chance or that the words would escape him. "So much. I love you more than anything, Evan."

Kiyo clung desperately to his partner, finding it difficult to let go to turn his attention to the little box Evan had brought along. He did, finally, reach out and pick it up, opening it slowly, still pressed as close to Evan as he could. He'd never had such a difficult time opening a present, his hands shaking with emotion and his eyes blurry with tears.

When he had opened it he tilted his head curiously, his eyes flickering back to Evan. It was a little egg-shaped device. It looked like a clock, but the packaging said it was a picture frame. He turned it; one side was flat. He smiled... he could put pictures of Evan in it. Or pictures of them both!

"Thank you," he said, turning his attention back to Evan. "I do like it. How does it work?"

Evan was far better with things like this than Kiyo was. Kiyo didn't have a very good touch with electronics; he could follow instructions well enough but he generally deferred to Evan in those matters because Evan knew so much more. And, in light of Evan's previous emotional sentiments, Kiyo had to admit his mind wasn't on the little present as much as it should be. It was on Evan, replaying those three wonderful words over and over again.
Evan smiled at Kiyo and hugged him tight, fairly squishing his slender partner in a happy, relieved hug. He had thought to himself that it wouldn't matter if Kiyoshi did not yet feel the same way. He would have been okay with it so long as the sentiment had not scared his companion into running away. Instead, Kiyoshi said he loved him in return. The rush of elated relief was nearly overwhelming.

He held Kiyo close, entwining his arms around his partner's chest and trying to behave while his companion slowly opened the birthday present. Evan laughed when Kiyoshi looked at him for a moment before looking back down at the little egg clock/frame thing. It was admittedly odd looking.

Reaching down, he flipped it over and turned it on. The little screen came on and the first picture was one with the whole group from the party gathered together before Kiyoshi came into the room. Evan pressed on of the buttons. "This one scrolls through the pictures.” The next picture was of Tavi, the next of Guillaume and part of Tavi who had been threatening to goose Guillaume if he did not smile for the picture. Evan suspected that his business partner would have smiled for the picture anyway but this picture showed a more genuinely amused and happy Guillaume, so he liked it better.

The next was of Gris. He and Evan had not met before in person until tonight. It was nice to meet the man that he had known online for years. Gris looked handsome and charming in the picture and some how reminded Evan of his very posh warlock character in WoW. Perhaps it was the faint British accent or the well tailored clothes. The only thing that surprised him was the loose unruly blond curls that framed Greer's face like a golden untamed halo.

There were several more of different employees that worked at Terminus, some pictures were silly, some were normal but they were all characters in their own way. There was one of him with Tavi on his shoulders looking pleased to be towering over everyone else in the room. Someone had taken one of him for Kiyo as well. He later took another for his lover in private, this one he hoped looked more sexy. Evan fervently wished for it to come across as seductive and not overly forced. It showed him laying in bed, propped up on one elbow, giving his best somber, yet wanton look to the camera. He was naked and that was clear in the picture though it showed him from about the hip up.

Evan stopped on that last picture of him because it was the last of the bunch. He had felt silly posing for it so he hoped that Kiyoshi liked it. "If you press this button it plays back whatever is recorded on it.” He poked another button. His voice came through the tiny speaker and told Kiyo that he loved him.

Blushing, Evan turned to his partner. "See, that is why I wanted to tell you myself first.” He smiled and then turned back to the buttons. "You have to flip this little switch in the bottom and then hold this button down in order to record a new message. This button here sets your alarm. I already put the correct time on the clock. This usb port lets you add more pictures.” Evan pointed to the slender Nikon camera that was also in the box. It was the more expensive gift but he felt it was the less personal. "I wanted you to be able to add more.”

He watched Kiyoshi closely after having given him the little tour. "So what do you think of it?”
Kiyo watched with some confusion as Evan tried to explain how the clock and picture frame worked. Kiyo thought it might take a little practice before he got it down. He stared at the pictures Evan had already loaded, his blurry vision not improving as each one scrolled by. By the time he reached the last one he was crying, staring at the image of Evan relaxed, sexy, and sultry on the digital display. Hearing Evan's voice coming through the recording was the last straw.

Kiyo crawled closer, snuggling himself close to Evan and then giving up on it in favor of simply climbing onto Evan's lap. Straddling his partner Kiyo wrapped his arms around Evan's neck.

"I like it a lot. But I love you," he said. He pulled himself close, his hips moving atop Evan's, and kissed him again.

It felt so strange and new to be so free with someone like this. Kiyo trusted Evan, loved him do much, and knew that he was safe here. Who knew he would find it here with Evan? No, it wasn't perfect, but Kiyo had never expected perfect. Evan himself was nearly too good to be true though and that was so much more than Kiyo had ever dreamed.

He nibbled his way over Evan's lips, his body molding pliantly to Evan's, becoming soft as his movements grew more and more sensual. Kiyo never demanded, rarely even requested access. He simply parted his lips and invited Evan in, giving a needy little whimper.

Kiyo wriggled against Evan again, moving his arms to slip out of his shirt in one fluid movement. Dropping his arm he clung to Evan tightly and let his shirt slide to the floor. Then he returned to kissing Evan wholeheartedly, his breath coming in little gasps.

"I love you," he repeated again. He couldn't say it enough.
Evan smiled at Kiyo. "Well I am glad that you like it a lot.” He moved closer and kissed his companion with slow, thorough tenderness before pulling away enough to speak. "And I am elated that you love me...more than even I can manage to say.” He knew he had a reputation for being able to talk to anyone about anything all night long if necessary but in this case even his formidable ability to jabber could not do justice to what he felt. Which was: relief, excitement, happiness, and so much love that he felt he might explode if he couldn't find some way to express at least some of it.

Kiyoshi crawled into his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. His partner had a way of moving that drove him nearly insane. If Kiyo ever consciously cared to give him a lap dance then he suspected that he would be thoroughly undone by it. As it was, the sensual rocking that Kiyo was doing had an instant effect on him. Evan moaned softly against his lover's lips. Reaching down he grasped Kiyoshi's hips and pulled him closer. He kept his hands there, holding but not restraining his partner's sensuous gyrations, occasionally digging his fingers into the fabric of Kiyo's kilt, when his partner's movements threatened to overwhelm him.

He watched Kiyoshi pull his shirt off and drop it on the floor. Raising his eyebrows, Evan asked. "Are you sure you are going to be warm enough?”

Pausing for a moment, Evan responded to Kiyo's next statement more seriously. "I love you too, Little Wolf, very very much.” He hugged Kiyoshi close. "I spend all my time with you. I want to make you happy. I want to show you how special you are and how much you mean to me.”

Evan meant every word but the seriousness could only last for so long. "I also want to keep you warm.” Smiling, he held tightly to his partner and flipped him over onto the bed. He settled down on top of Kiyo and the proceeded to do his best to kiss him into oblivion.

((OOC: Kilt reference with permission. ))
Evan's words never ceased to surprise Kiyo. He blinked a little in surprise at the conviction in Evan's tone. What redeeming qualities did he, Kiyo, possess, that made someone like Evan claim to love him? He didn't know, he only wanted to keep on being loved. He had never had this before, a steady partner who cared about him, did nice things for him, wanted to talk to him and seemed interested in the things he liked.

As he moved in Evan's lap he picked up on his lover's cues, realizing Evan was enjoying his movements. He felt his legs exposed to the cool air in the room as his kilt hitched up around his hips but he didn't mind. He continued to move, channeling the hip motions of his belly dancing techniques and applying them as he pressed into Evan's strong grip.

Evan's words brought him to his senses... almost. He breathlessly responded to part of them.
"You do... I feel special with you. I wish I could make you feel the same."

He didn't have much time for more, even to tease back about being warm, before Evan was holding him tightly and rolling them over. Kiyo clung to his taller partner, fingertips digging into Evan's shoulders, pulling him down onto him even as Evan was already moving to cover him.

And then the kissing... my God, he thought feverishly... the kissing. Evan's mouth was warm and insistent upon his, his tongue and teeth tantalizing. Kiyo quickly lost all sense of time and space as he held on desperately to Evan with arms and legs. His back arched as he pressed himself up against his partner and his throat gave voice to one soft moan after another as Evan's mouth evoked a series of shivers from him that rippled down his spine. In no time at all he was trembling without pause, writhing sensuously against Evan, on the verge of begging him for release. His heart pounded as if to burst from his chest and he gave himself over to the wild abandon inside, sure of the safety in Evan's embrace.
Evan smiled down at Kiyoshi and then kissed him some more. In between ravishing his lover's neck, he paused and said. "You do make me feel special.” He raised himself up enough to look down in Kiyoshi's large hazel eyes and give him one of his rare serious looks (which seemed less rare tonight than usual) "You should have been snatched up by someone a long time ago. I feel lucky to have found you before you were swept off your feet by someone else.”

He looked down at Kiyoshi's kilt and considered it a moment. With a mischievous grin, Evan reached his hand up underneath the garment. Raising his eyebrows when he found fabric, he tsked at Kiyo softly. "Not very traditional, these.” He tugged lightly on the boxer briefs that he had encountered. That meant that all Kiyo's clothes needed to come off. It just couldn't be helped. Evan had a hard time feeling bad about that. Sliding off the bed, he reached up to the waistband of the kilt, tucked his fingers into both that fabric and the boxers underneath it, and pulled both garments off Kiyoshi in one quick movement.

Dropping the clothes down onto Kiyo's shirt, Evan then pushed his own navy flannel pants down until they slid off his legs and fell into a circle on the floor. He climbed back up onto the bed and then stretched out next to his partner. He wouldn't leave Kiyoshi uncovered for long because his partner would likely freeze to death.

"I want to show you just how much I love you.” He brushed a warm hand down over Kiyo's chest and stomach, giving Kiyo a searching look, hoping that what he had in mind was going to be all right.

Evan turned around and reached into the drawer where they kept the lube. Pulling it out, he squeezed out a few drops into his hand and then reached down and gently grasped Kiyo's erection. "Okay?” They had not yet changed their roles in bed at all but he wanted to show Kiyoshi that he could give as well as take. He did not expect Kiyo to control things this time. He was still willing to do that....besides he still needed to keep his lover warm.
Kiyo's eyes got very big when Evan said he was lucky. Evan was lucky? Was Evan on drugs? Did he not look in the mirror? Listen to himself speak? Evan was incredible. At everything. Physically, emotionally, in every way possible Evan totally had it together.

He blushed when Evan reached beneath his kilt to find his boxer briefs. He bit his lip.
"It's cold," he mumbled. "Maybe in the summer I'll..." His voice broke off as Evan moved away and quickly tugged his clothing off and he gasped.

"Maybe not," he said, shuddering at the thrill of desire that coursed through him as Evan removed his own clothing as well. His lover rejoined him on the bed and Kiyo shifted closer, pressing against him. He tried to tug Evan closer, desperate to feel him inside of him, wanting it more than anything, already close to the point at which he could come, if he wanted to.

But Evan seemed to have other plans. Kiyo jumped when Evan reached down and grasped him firmly. Evan looked at him questioningly and Kiyo stared back for a second. He glanced down at Evan's hand, large and gentle, wrapped around him, and then back to Evan.

"Uh... Evan?" Kiyo felt himself flushing. "But you don't... you don't have to. I'm not... I mean I don't really ever..."

He broke off, unsure how to explain to Evan what he thought. It didn't feel natural to him, being the one to... well, being the one who put it in. He didn't even think Evan did anything like that. He couldn't do that to Evan... he didn't have the position, the dominance. He didn't think he had the skill to do it well.

"We can if you want to," he finally said softly. Lifting one hand he brushed it lovingly over Evan's cheek. "Can we do it the other way after?"

He loved the feel of Evan inside of him, so large as to be nearly painful but not quite there, stretching him and filling him. He wanted that. It was his favorite thing... but he wanted to be what Evan wanted him to be, and Evan clearly wanted to swap things around, so Kiyo leaned up and kissed him deeply.

"Show me," Kiyo requested softly, lifting his hips, pressing himself into Evan's hand. "I want to try everything with you."

If Kiyo was going to try this, there was no other person he'd want to try it with. Evan wouldn't make him feel bad, he never had. He might like it... they both might. Kiyo had been burned before by past lovers trying "something new" with him as their little guinea pig but he trusted Evan and wanted Evan to know that.
"I know I don't have to.” Evan smiled and quickly coated his lover's member. All the talking about who should be where would be moot if Kiyo came before they started. Straddling his partner once more, he squeezed a few more drops out onto his fingertips and reached back to coat his opening. This was not something he had done in a very long time. In truth, Evan was pretty certain he preferred things the other way. He loved wrapping his arms around Kiyoshi while he moved inside of him. He loved bringing his lover pleasure over and over again and then pulling an exhausted werewolf close and falling asleep with Kiyo laying on his chest under his mound of blankets.

"You don't really ever...?” He looked down at his partner curiously. "Do it differently? Expect that you can have it that way if you wanted?” Evan leaned down and kissed Kiyoshi tenderly, lingering against his lover's soft lips. "Do you not like it the other way?” It was something that was certainly possible. Some people simply enjoyed being the one taken. He certainly would not think any less of Kiyoshi if that were the case. Evan just wanted to know for sure that being constantly on the receiving end was what Kiyo wanted and not simply what he expected. He had figured that Kiyoshi had simply been with bad, pushy, dominating people in the past who would assume that the quiet werewolf would be the submissive partner. Evan wanted make sure that Kiyo understood that it did not have to always be that way if he did not want it to. He was personally willing to stretch outside of his own comfort zone to make sure that knowledge was clearly imparted and believed.

"Of course we can do it the other way.” Evan grinned at his partner. "We can do it whatever way you like. It -is- your birthday after all.”

Reaching back, he carefully positioned Kiyo's rigid cock against his opening and slowly pushed down onto it. Evan gritted his teeth to keep from making any sound of discomfort that might worry his lover. He went slowly, probably agonizingly slowly as far as his partner was concerned. "We can do it standing up, on the floor, in the chair, over the desk...on the ceiling....whatever you like.” Evan claimed breathlessly as he moved.

Eventually he found himself fully impaled on his lover. He moved forward and backward, rocking his hips, finding what was comfortable. After a moment, there was more pleasure than pain. He sighed softly and raised himself up and the slid back down fully onto Kiyoshi once more. "You feel nice, Little Wolf.”
It was difficult for Kiyo to formulate a real response to Evan between the kissing and the various arousing touches. He moaned softly at the feel of Evan's hand on his erection, trying to focus enough to put some words together. He was barely successful.

"I don't... I can't do that to you, it's not my place," he gasped out. "Besides..." he gripped at Evan when his partner kissed him again, "I love feeling you inside me. But we can try this if you want to."

Kiyo made a little squeaking noise when Evan straddled him and positioned them both. He did his best not to move while Evan shifted a bit. He could see the muscles in Evan's jaw tense as he sank down onto Kiyo; he felt the tightness as Evan slid onto him ever so slowly. It concerned him, but he dared not move... Kiyo had so often been in Evan's position, he knew it could be far too painful to bear when your lover insisted on shoving himself inside of you before you were ready. Kiyo was smaller than Evan in size but that meant nothing if you weren't used to the sensation.

As for himself, he was sweating with restraint. The sensation he felt was so ridiculously good, even though it was something quite novel, that he found himself biting his cheek to keep from doing anything that might hurt Evan.

"The ceiling," he gasped, "I'd kind of like to try that one."

As Evan sank fully onto him Kiyo closed his eyes tightly with a little whimper of pleasure. He opened them immediately, not wanting to miss seeing Evan. His partner seemed to relax. Kiyo ventured a tremulous smile up at him.

"Are you all right?"

Then, very softly, he said,
"You don't do this a lot do you."

Evan told him he felt nice and he flushed red. Then, somewhat belatedly, he realized he should do something that didn't involve lying there like a lump. Evan did this so much better... he moved inside Kiyo in ways that made his heart stop. Kiyo gently laid his hands on Evan's legs, slid them up and down, slowly moving them inward until he could touch his partner, brush his fingers lightly over Evan's length, and explore the contrast between soft skin and rigid erection.

"You feel good too," he said, arching his back with a little sigh, careful not to push too hard against Evan. He could hardly believe they were doing this... and yet, it felt so good he couldn't not believe it.
Kiyoshi suggested the ceiling for their next round. Evan looked up at it and then down at Kiyo. "Hmm, okay, but you are going to have to wait until I rig up some harnesses...” They could hang upside down from the the chin-up bar; it would be close to the ceiling...novel, he supposed but he wasn't sure about having sex like a bat.

He nodded silently at Kiyo's inquiry, still adjusting but enjoying it now. The sensation of being stretched and filled by Kiyoshi felt good. Evan lifted himself up and slid slowly down again. "I am fine.” He smiled then and added. "better than fine.”

Shrugging his shoulders, Evan replied to Kiyo's question. "No, I have done it once before for the sake of trying something new.” It had been okay. He had enjoyed it well enough but it had not been with a partner he cared for. His companion for the night was keen to try it on such a big man. His partner had enjoyed the idea of seeing Evan take the submissive role. Evan had done it mostly to prove that he wasn't too scared to try it and that he could manage to participate and keep his pride firmly in place. He felt he had succeeded but it had not left him eager for a repeat performance.

Looking down at Kiyo, he said. "This is different. I love you.”

His partner began to slide his hands down his legs and Evan smiled, gasping softly as that touch skimmed lightly over his erection.

"Come here and let me show you your place.” Reaching down, he tugged Kiyo upward until he could wrap his arms around him. "This is your place.” Evan smiled and placed a kiss tenderly on the side of Kiyo's forehead. "It doesn't matter what we do so long as you are right here.” He sighed with momentary contentment, enjoying the feel of Kiyoshi inside him and his embrace.

Now that he was comfortable and Kiyo was in his arms, Evan began to move in earnest. He moaned softly at how good it felt. "Perhaps...” He smiled and spoke somewhat breathlessly as he continued to rise and fall above his partner. "I can see...why you like this....so much.”
Kiyo looked up at the ceiling, very much hoping Evan was joking. Would he really have taken Kiyo seriously? No way... Evan knew Kiyo didn't want to have sex on the ceiling. Surely.

His partner told him he'd done this once... once??... before, and reassured him that he was all right. Kiyo wasn't entirely certain but Evan's body language continued to hint that he was a little more relaxed than he was before so Kiyo didn't try to stop things.

But once, in two thousand years? Evan had chosen a hell of a time, a hell of a person, to try to change his opinion.

"You think so?" He asked, smiling a bit as Evan gasped at his touch. Well, that he seemed to like well enough. But did love really make such a big difference?

Obviously Evan was finding some enjoyment in this; his body showed proof of that. Kiyo didn't know everything about vampires but he doubted Evan would remain aroused if there was no enjoyment in what they were doing. And, as he let his hand sweep up one side and down the other, Kiyo reflected that Evan was definitely aroused.

He sat up when he was tugged toward Evan, bending his knees to give Evan something to lean against if he wanted. Kiyo leaned into Evan's soft kiss, gently stroking his hands up and down Evan's sides before returning them to the smooth soft skin over his shaft. Kiyo touched his partner tenderly but firmly, stroking in earnest. He was trying to emulate Evan, remembering exactly what his lover did when they were together.

"I like my place with you," he murmured in a strained voice as Evan moved against him. The sensation of having Evan wrapped around him was new and thrilling. His breathless voice resounded pleasantly in Kiyo's ears and Kiyo felt himself clutching at Evan, lifting his hips, gasping and moaning as Evan's motions shoved him toward the white hot bliss of release.

Gripping Evan's hips, Kiyo groaned softly.
"You know I can't take much more of this..." he murmured, shuddering as Evan sank back down onto him. A wave of pleasure rippled down his spine and and he was careful not to grasp too hard with his hands.

"In fact..."

Damn it... the curse was fleeting as pleasure began to overwhelm him. Kiyo closed his eyes and clutched Evan close with one hand while the other continued to stroke relentlessly. He wanted his to be good for Evan... however, if Evan wasn't ready it was virtually guaranteed that Kiyo would be soon.

There was no point in further warning. In the space of a minute Kiyo went from enjoying this new thing but feeling a little odd about it, to moaning Evan's name as his body shuddered in climax again and again. He spent himself deep inside Evan, a soft cry of ecstasy upon his lips with each subsequent ripple of delight.

Sparks flashed in front of his vision and he tried desperately to catch his breath but his body seemed intent on continuing to shudder blissfully in Evan's embrace.
Evan looked down at Kiyoshi and gave him a confused look about Kiyo's place with him but he could ask his lover to explain afterward. They were both very distracted at the moment. He had assumed that Kiyo was submissive because he had conditioned to be and Evan had wanted to make sure that his partner knew that he did not have to be.

He enjoyed taking care of Kiyoshi, loving him, seeing to it that he was safe and happy. Evan saw a more confident side of his partner when they were alone but he was still the instigator in their activities. Kiyo might request something, usually in a subtle manner that involved driving him mad with desire rather than actually saying he wanted something but it worked well. So there was no need to change what was obviously working. He just wanted to make sure that Kiyo was happy. Evan wanted Kiyoshi to know that if, for some reason, he wanted to come home and push him down onto the bed and make mad wild love to him then he would be all right with it, incredibly surprised but not adversely so.

It might be though that Kiyoshi was perfectly happy with the way things were. If being more submissive was what Kiyo wanted when Kiyo was perfectly free to choose for himself then Evan was thrilled with that. He loved making the choices for them, finding new and creative ways to excite and love his partner. He loved making Kiyo feel special.

His lover told him that he couldn't take much more of what they were doing. Evan smiled down at Kiyoshi and began to move faster, pulling further out before thrusting himself back down on his companion. He loved pushing Kiyo over the edge and watching him while he was gripped in overwhelming pleasure. Evan could happily watch that all night, over and over again.

He moaned and grasped Kiyoshi tighter as his lover began stroking him in earnest. The combined sensations of Kiyo inside him and his hand feverishly working on him was amazing. Evan shook his head at Kiyo. "Its wonderful...as always...” There was no need to worry about who lasted how long. They could always do it again, and again.

Kiyo came inside him in an explosion that was warm and wet; it filled him in a sensation that was both strange and endearing. A part of Kiyoshi was inside him. He couldn't drink his lover's blood but he could have this. Evan smiled down at his partner and continued to move with Kiyo still buried inside him. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes, letting his partner's hand continue stroking him to the point of release.

It came upon him quickly, the multiple stimuli too great for him to slow the sensations down and savor that moment of being on the verge. Evan cried out several explicatives and a divine plea for aid as he was overcome by the waves of pleasure that rocked his body.

Afterward, he tilted them both back onto the bed, laying like a heavy, extremely sated blanket on top of his lover. "Mmmm....so the ceiling, hmm?” Evan murmured as he snuggled closer, pushing his face into the side of Kiyo's neck. "If that's what you really want....” He paused and sighed. 'I suppose I can sort it out. Or you can tell me what you really want for your birthday sex.” Evan smiled against his lover's skin and waited contentedly for the answer.
As Kiyo regained his senses he looked up to see Evan with his head tipped back, moving restlessly above him. Kiyo continued to stroke, hopefully with a bit more finesse as he got himself under control, and was rewarded with the feel of Evan's cock throbbing in his hand, filling it with heat. He smiled a little at the words on Evan's lips, gratified that Evan had found his release and was enjoying it. He wasn't the adept lover that Evan was, especially in this position.

As Evan rocked them backwards Kiyo wrapped his arms around his partner and went willingly. He reached out to the nightstand for the wipes that were nearby and quickly cleaned off his hand before snuggling back up against Evan and letting his hands slide over his muscular back. Holding Evan was a little bit of a novel sensation too; the disparity in their sizes and the differences in their personalities made it very easy for them to fall into opposite roles, with Evan the holder and Kiyo the one being held. This was nice, though.

Kiyo very badly wanted to give back to Evan what was given to him. Kiyo felt safe and loved with Evan, and he hoped Evan felt the same way. He didn't know how that was possible though, if he was always the needy one. Maybe Evan just had fewer needy moments than he did. Maybe he liked to be needed; maybe that was why they paired together so well.

Either way... Kiyo found himself holding Evan and enjoying it. He smiled and shook his head against Evan, clutching him tight.
"I was joking," he said, although he was pretty sure Evan was just teasing him... Kiyo still had his doubts sometimes.

Evan asked him what he wanted for birthday sex and Kiyo couldn't help himself... he giggled a little at the idea.
"Birthday sex? Is that what this is? Is it more special than usual, or is it just because it happens to be my birthday?"

Sex with Evan was always special... Kiyo thought it was always perfect. Even just now when they'd switched roles and both been slightly uncomfortable - it had still felt good. Kiyo thought about it though, and decided he liked his usual role better. Much better.

"I just want you," he said softly. "I have everything I want for my birthday. You made it perfect."

Still, though, Evan had asked him a question so Kiyo curled up and wriggled out from beneath his partner, just enough to mold himself into a little ball against Evan. His body was still tingling from their recent exertions, but he wanted more. He always wanted more of Evan.

"Can we do it again?" he asked, running his fingers through Evan's silky black hair. "I want... I want you inside me."

Kiyo wasn't afraid of anything with Evan, really... there was nothing his vampire partner could do that would frighten him. Ironic, really, that the person he trusted most in the world was supposed to be his most hated enemy. But when he looked at Evan he couldn't feel hate. Just love, and lots of it. Kiyo gave a happy sigh and tilted his head down to kiss Evan. He couldn't get enough of him.
Kiyoshi told him that he was joking about the ceiling, Evan chuckled softly. "Okay,if you're sure.” He settled his cheek on Kiyo's shoulder, enjoying being held and petted by his partner. "No,” He contradicted Kiyo when he asked if what they had just had was birthday sex. "that was just sex.” Evan raised up enough to look at his companion. "It could have been 'I love you' sex.” He shrugged. "But I imagine all of it is that these days.”

Settling back down onto Kiyo's shoulder, he explained. "The birthday sex would be what you specifically want on your birthday. So, that is why I asked what you want.” Evan smiled but made no move to get up. "We could have no sex at all if you want....that is always an option.” His voice sounded dubious but he felt compelled to point out that sex was obviously not mandatory. Of course Kiyo had already asked to do it again so Evan felt secure in the assumption that they would not be abstaining from further activities tonight.

His lover wiggled out from under him and curled up next to him instead. Evan smiled; a moment or two of big heavy vampire blanket was probably plenty. He stretched, arching his back, straightening his legs, stretching his arms out wide, and heaving a long luxurious sigh before tucking his legs back up onto the bed, one of them around Kiyo and then snuggling happily back into his partner's embrace.

He hummed softly and closed his eyes as Kiyoshi stroked his hair. It was something that he particularly loved. Evan had tried to remember if he had cared for it before he had become a vampire or not. He seemed to recall enjoying his wife carefully brushing it for him at night. He had done the same for her. It had been calming. It seemed to him an intimate act of love, much like one bird would preen another that it cared about. He did not allow strangers to touch his hair but he loved the feel of Kiyoshi's fingers running through it.

Evan listened as Kiyo told him what he wanted. It seemed to him that his partner truly preferred being on the receiving end of their love making. He was happy with that, especially if it was what made Kiyoshi happy. "Your birthday wish is my command, Little Wolf.”

Casting a glance at the ceiling, Evan smiled and sat up. He gathered Kiyo up in his arms and then lightly tossed him into the center of the bed, crawling more fully onto it himself. "Much better.”

Tugging out a couple of the wipes, he settled himself down on his side next to his partner. "We need to take care of you first.” Evan said with a mischievous grin. "Hold still.” He wrapped one wipe over his index finger and then placed it on the tip of Kiyo's cock, running it slowly around the ridge and then down the underside. Evan was pretty certain that he would soon see a miraculous recovery. "This will only take a moment.” Or two or three....however long he could get away with teasing his companion before Kiyoshi was trembling and once more on the verge of climax. This was an activity that he never grew tired of.
Kiyo smiled as Evan explained the whole 'birthday sex' concept. He rather preferred to think of it all as 'I love you' sex, because hadn't he already fallen for Evan the first time they'd done it? Probably. When Evan mentioned the possibility of having no sex at all Kiyo whimpered softly and clutched at Evan, looking up at him with big hazel eyes. It wasn't that their relationship was built on physical interaction - far from it, Kiyo could talk to Evan about anything and everything and his lover would listen to him, laugh with him, comfort him, feel outraged for him... all the things friends and boyfriends were supposed to do for each other. Kiyo had been starved for healthy affection for so long, though, that just the thought of going without one form or the other was terrifying to him. He wanted the sex too, on top of everything else.

The sight of Evan's stretch made him smile. He still couldn't believe someone this kind, someone this handsome, someone so wonderful wanted to be with him, It was going to take some getting used to. After stretching Evan tangled himself back up with Kiyo, and it was Kiyo's turn to heave long, happy sigh. It appeared that Evan liked when he stroked his hair so Kiyo kept going until Evan moved again.

As he was rearranged on the bed Kiyo laughed softly.
"You're my only wish," he said, looking at Evan with bright eyes. "For all of my birthdays."

He couldn't mean it any more sincerely. Evan was everything Kiyo had ever looked for. Evan was the reason Kiyo had kept putting himself out there, time and time again, because he knew there had to be someone for him somewhere.

Evan's teasing tones made Kiyo shiver as he lay on the bed and felt that gentle touch. the shivering didn't cease, not while Evan was running the tip of his finger ever so gently around down there. Kiyo arched his back and reached out for Evan, clinging to whatever parts he could reach, his breathing quickening.

"Oh," he moaned softly. "Please don't stop."

It didn't take long at all for his body to respond to Evan's caresses. It never did. Kiyo didn't try to hold it back at all... it was obvious Evan was trying to evoke just such a response. So he let himself writhe and moan softly while Evan touched, awakening his body yet again.
"That makes buying you presents so much cheaper.” Evan teased. He did not care much about money except for how it could help him in whatever pursuit he was currently working on. "I can just wrap myself up in different colour ribbon every year.” He turned a serious face on Kiyo and pointed a finger at him. "I am not jumping out of a cake.” Truthfully, if Kiyoshi really wanted him to jump out of a cake then he would have no serious objections to it. "Though a cake is better than a pie.” He coughed. "Magpie, nursery rhymes...bad imagery. I would definitely rather not be baked in a pie.”

He turned his attention back to the serious business of fulfilling Kiyo's birthday sex wish. Evan found that just a little teasing already had his partner writhing wonderfully under his touch. Wrapping his wipe covered hand around Kiyo's shaft, he glided up and down it in long smooth strokes. Evan smiled when Kiyo told him not to stop.

"I can't promise that but I can promise to be doing other interesting things.” He set the wipe aside and found the bottle of lube. While prying it open and squeezing a few drops out on his fingers, Evan busied himself by sucking a row of little red heat marks higher and higher up the inside of one of his partner's thighs. They were not full fledged hickeys and would soon disappear. He was sorely tempted to make a more permanent mark but sucking the blood up close to the surface of Kiyo's skin was asking for trouble. In the heat of the moment; Evan found himself far less concerned than perhaps he should be.

With slick fingers, he began toying gently with the puckered flesh of Kiyo's opening, lightly running his index finger over it, circling slowly. He then brushed back and forth over it, pressing down a little more, just enough to feel a tantalizing friction. His mouth found Kiyo's other thigh and he sucked and nibbled his way along it, in a unhurried but predictable path.

Coming to a stop and hovering with his face a mere inch and a half away from his lover's erection, Evan flicked his glance up toward Kiyo and spoke casually. "You know... we did not have a birthday spanking...” He grinned mischievously and leaned down to bite Kiyoshi gently on the side of one tight little butt cheek.
"I don't need a ribbon," Kiyo said solemnly, "or even a cake. I actually, um, kind of like your jogging pants."

Evan tended to go topless at home, and his sweats had a way of hanging off his lean hips that drew Kiyo's eyes straight to those muscular hollows, at the hints of shadow beneath them. He felt his face growing warm but he couldn't help that. Evan was dead sexy, it was undeniable.

He raised his head a little, his brow furrowing in confusion at Evan's words about nursery rhymes. Kiyo didn't catch the reference. Was it something Evan had said to him before? Nursery rhymes weren't very popular where he'd been raised... not European ones anyway.

"Baking you in a pie?" he asked, confusion clearly coloring his features. He shook his head and waved his hand. "Maybe it's better if you don't explain it. I don't like the idea of anyone cooking you."

Or of anything being cooked, really. The idea of cooking Evan was almost enough to kill his previous blush. Fortunately Evan's teasing hand broke him away from that train of thought and brought him back to more pleasant images, such as the fact that 'interesting things' apparently included the kissing of the inside of Kiyoshi's thigh. Kiyo dug his fingers into the comforter on the bed and let out a long 'haaa' of pleasure.

Then he arched completely as Evan's long, slick fingers began to tease at him, promising a delightful future. Kiyo squeezed his eyes shut and moaned softly, jumping in surprised pleasure as Evan's hot mouth came down on his other thigh.

"I never really cared about my birthday before..." he gasped out, "...but now I'd like one every day please."

Evan's mouth was now ridiculously close to his erection and Kiyo squirmed in anticipation. How could he ever explain to someone that he was perfectly happy to be Evan's playtoy? That he did not need a more commanding role in their lovemaking? He was constantly spoiled by his partner, touched, teased, perfectly aroused with skill and careful loving attention. And Evan seemed to enjoy that role himself rather than desiring to be on the receiving end of it more often.

Kiyoshi raised his eyebrows in surprise at the mention of a birthday spanking.
"Do you want to?" He asked, wondering if that was something Evan desired but was afraid might be too much for Kiyo. He sought to rest any fears his partner might have, even as he laughed a little at the bite that accompanied the suggestion.

"It's all right, we can if you want," he assured Evan. In spite of his rocky history of relationships, Kiyo did not fear physical abuse. He had been mistreated, sure, but for some reason that didn't other him as much as the constant emotional let-downs did. Maybe it was because as a werewolf it was tough to injure his body permanently but the mind and the spirit did not rejuvenate the same.

"You don't always have to be so... gentle," he frowned as he tried to find the right words. That didn't sound right. "I mean I like that you are. But I promise. I won't break. It's okay."

Evan was a vampire. He was stronger than the average human. Did he worry that his affections might be more than Kiyo could handle? Kiyo didn't want him to... he loved Evan's tenderness and gentleness but he thought Evan should know that Kiyo wasn't afraid of more. He didn't want to be beaten or roughed up, but he knew Evan would never go that far. If his lover wanted to spank him, well, Kiyo would gladly let him do it. And he might enjoy it, too.