Not Quite Red Riding Hood or a Big Bad Wolf

Reign honestly couldn't remember the last time she'd asked a guy over to her place, not like this. There had been The Boy but that hardly counted they were both totally wasted. And there was Bas but honestly, that was a distant memory now. The only thing she felt there any more was foolish for believing him, angry he might have cheated on her and that he had indirectly caused her so many problems. Thoughts of both only lasted a second, maybe less. Really she was much more concerned with trying to remember if she'd put that laundry away and if she could subtly get the top button or two of Lewis' shirt undone.

Why she was more or less behaving in a cab when she'd been more direct in a bar Reign wasn't sure. Maybe she shouldn't have watched The Bone Collector last night, that would do it.

It wasn't until they'd gotten back to her place that she remembered the dog. Crap. Well the only person the mutt had ever disliked right off the bat had been Bas so they were probably fine. She took his hand as they walked up to the door and she shut off the alarm and undid the lock. Before opening the door though Reign pressed Lewis up against it and kissed him again, softly but deeply. She just wanted to make sure the tension, the desire was still there.

It was.

With a sigh she broke away and looked up at him. It wasn't terribly sexy or romantic but...

"How do you feel about dogs?"

((OOC... we can tweak anything you'd like, even the title. Titles are not my strong suit))

Lewis Kearney 12 years ago
Lewis had no idea what to do with his hands. Reign had pressed up along side him when he got into the cab, but neither one of them proceeded to do anything else. One night stand's were completely foreign to him, and he was fairly certain that's what JT meant by what he whispered to Lewis regarding Reign's statement about going home with her, but it just didn't seem right to do that to a woman. The more he thought about what he was about to do, the more he thought maybe he was doing her a disservice. These doubts were immediately erased when she pressed him up against the door and kissed him again. His hands immediately went up into her hair and he gently tugged on the softness. Her question...now that was weird.

"I...like them?"

He was a werewolf, it was sort of a given, he always thought. Lewis liked them, had many dogs growing up while in primary, but he wasn't quite sure why it mattered to her.

"I don't understand." And he really did not.
Reign 12 years ago
"I just don't.."

Suddenly Reign giggled. Who would have thought that Reign would spend so much time worrying about the dog that was supposed to watch out for her. But he'd hadn't done anything dumb with a wolf yet. Shaking her head Reign let them both in, out of habit locking the door behind her. The mutt was in the foyer waiting as usual although his attention was now clearly on the new male in his territory.

"Lewis Sirius. Sirius, Lewis he's good."

She pat her thigh calling the dog over and rested her head on Lewis' chest, her other hand back in his. Reign was starting to really like doing both.

"Just let him get a good sniff and he'll be fine. Can I get you anything?"

Slow and steady won the race here. Honestly she had no idea what to expect from tonight, they'd just have to find out together was all.
Lewis smiled down at the dog as Reign went through the motions of showing it that he meant her no harm. As she moved away, the German Shepherd trotted closer as Lewis knelt down on one knee. Reaching out slowly and keeping his hand below eye level, he let the dog get a good sniff, as Reign put it. After a few moments, the dog opened its mouth and began panting, sitting back onto his haunches in front of Lewis.

"You're just a big puppy, huh?" Lewis said, scratching behind the dog's ears. Speaking to Reign, he shrugged as he played with the dog. "Uh, no. I think I've had enough to drink." He gave the dog a good scratching and then he stood up.

The house was nondescript, save for the pool table right smack in the middle of what appeared to be a Great Room. Lewis raised his eyebrows and took a step in that direction, looking at table.

"You play pool?" He reached into one of the pockets and found a ball. Rolling it, he bounced it off the opposite edge. "I'm horrible at pool. All that hand-eye coordination," he chuckled.

He knew he was supposed to be wooing Reign at this point. They were back at her place with their intentions pretty plain. Lewis tapped his long fingers on the green felt and turned to look at her. Giving her a half grin, he took the time to really see her.

She was tall, taller than Vivienne for sure, and her blond hair framed her face in long layers. Her sweater dipped low in a V neck, showing the curve of her neck and swell of her breasts. There were a lot of nice curves to Reign and as his eyes traveled back up to her face, Lewis let his grin soften, unknowingly looking at her with an almost predatory expression.
Reign 12 years ago
Reign breathed a little sigh of relief. Of course the big guy was usually very well mannered and friendly, but she would have taken it as a very bad omen if Sirius had disliked Lewis right off the bat. Introductions made she told the dog simply 'kitchen' and he ambled off to take up his favorite spot under the table.

With a soft laugh she followed Lewis into the front room.

"I was thinking more water, or juice. I might even have some milk."

God he looked like something out of a milk commercial, so wholesome and healthy and lord milk did do a body good didn't it. Far too good looking to be giving her a second glance. But Reign wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth, especially not when she was starting to think she might like what was under the wrapping as well.

Deliberately she didn't turn on the over head lights, partly for the ambiance of the street light filtering in through the tree and partly to keep the memorabilia from her tournaments hidden.

"Yeah, some. I might be able to teach you... if you wanted."

Reign wouldn't mind correcting his bridge or his stroke. That sounded far dirtier than she'd intended, thank God for a mental filter.

That smile of his shifted to something else entirely and Reign's breath caught in her throat. She managed not to blush but just that look made her pulse rate go up. Reign didn't back away but her voice was suddenly a little husky.

"Or we could work on your hand-eye coordination of yours."
Lewis chuckled at her offer to teach him, but shrugged as he considered it. Looking around the room, he saw the pool cues on the wall despite the darkness and went directly to them. Taking one off the wall, he walked back over to the table and leaned on the wooden cue, standing it in front of his right shoulder.

"Come here," he said softly. His hands almost slipped on the cue they were starting to sweat from his nervousness. Changing his position, he leaned back on the pool table and just held the pool cue across his lap - less potential for damage to himself or anything of hers. Reign walked into the room and stood in front of him. Closing one eye, he tried to recall what he knew of the game.

"So there's a pool cue, a snooker cue, and carom, right? I know it has something to do with lengths, but I never read much more than what wikipedia has to offer about billiards. It's all about keeping your eye on the ball and having a little bit of finesse in your stroke...right?"

Lewis blinked at what he said. Did it sound as dirty as he thought it did? He was suddenly very proud of himself, for sounding smoother than he most definitely was. Holding the cue in his right hand, he set the bottom of it against the floor and reached out with his other hand to take Reign's. Lewis knew he should kiss her - it seemed like the obvious thing to do right then, but he wasn't exactly sure of what Reign wanted to do just then. Show him how to play pool or ... whatever else. So, he did what he figured was best.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled nervously, "but I'm just not as smooth as the other guys. I want to kiss you again. And again. But is that what you want? I mean, we're here, in your home, in the dark...and your dog likes me."

Lewis pulled her closer, so close that he could feel the heat from her body. He hoped his inexperience wasn't as depressing as it was sounding to him. Lewis liked Reign, liked kissing her and feeling her press her body against his. He just hoped that's what she wanted.
Reign 12 years ago
Patience, she reminded herself when he walked toward the wall and the cue's there rather than toward her. Although, she did think about turning on the light, just for a second for the view.

Licking her lips a little nervously she moved in front of him and was suddenly struck by how suggestive her chosen profession could be. A pool cue... well let's just say Freud could have a field day. Funny she'd played that card on occasion, seeing it the other way around Reign realized how effective it could be.

She'd noticed he seemed to close one eye while he was thinking and that little quirk kept her from totally losing it. Right up until he echoed her thoughts. Reign had always wondered if you could feel your heart skip a beat. Apparently you could.

"If you have good control in your stroke you can get the cue to do anything."

Reign didn't think she could make a shot right now to save her soul and very little distracted her at the table. But Lewis took her hand and suddenly she didn't have a chance.

"I was hoping you would."

If he hadn't been nervous, if he'd been smooth on top of his looks Reign probably would have shut him down long ago. The odds were good she wouldn't have given him the time a day simply out of self defense, he would have been just too unreal.

Aware that a slab of slate was -not- comfortable Reign didn't knock him back on to the table. Instead she delicately traced the line of the jaw, softly almost innocently kissed him on the lips. Reign's best guess was that Lewis was not a one night stand kind of guy, and she didn't want him to start that kind of habit now.

"We can take this as fast or as slow as you want. You did promise to ask me out after all."
Lewis couldn't stop smiling. He had seen Reign around the property, heard a little bit about her, but most of it was that she was just extremely quiet, maybe not too friendly. That confused him since she had been nothing but nice to him for the past hour. The guys weren't giving her a chance, he decided, because he liked her and he was fairly certain she liked him. Looking at her now, he considered her offer to take whatever was happening as fast or as slow as he wanted. What he wanted? What he wanted was her.

He was, after all, a man.

"Oh fuck it," he mumbled and leaned in quickly to kiss her deeply, shoving the pool cue behind him on the pool table and then reaching around to grab her hips and lift her so her legs had no choice but to wrap around his waist. Lewis stumbled forward back into the long hallway and opened his eyes to see where he was going. Turning back to his left, he carried her to what appeared to be another family room. He turned right.

"No, kitchen," he mumbled against her lips and spun around. There was another short hallway and he spun them around and headed down that one.

Reign's legs were squeezing his hips, pressing her center up against his southern regions, making him dizzy. He pushed opened the first door and saw boxes.

"Wrong door."

The next door proved to be extremely fruitful.
Reign 12 years ago
At his expletive Reign had half opened her mouth to say something, but before she could take a breath Lewis had found a -much- better use for their mouths. For a second she let herself melt into his kiss and then returned it. Apparently, he'd decided fast was better than slow. She agreed.

Obligingly, and thankful for brawny werewolves, she locked her legs around him and pressed herself against Lewis. Reign half tried to give directions, sort of waving a hand in one direction or another but she was a little distracted. At least it wasn't a big house. Realizing he'd found the guest bedroom door she was very glad her brother wasn't in town yet. That would have been awkward.

As he drove, so to speak, Reign was trying to find the hem of his shirt, or buttons or anything she could. She was a little anxious to get it out of the way. Knowing they were in her bedroom even without looking she reached up to kiss him again, laughing a little as she did so. It was a much throatier sound than usual.

"Right door."

Sliding down him she kicked the door, she didn't want an audience, and slide out of her shoes. It didn't take but half a second before she was right back to him and having a much easier time with his shirt now that she wasn't having to balance. Reign didn't even know where to start, so much of him was just so touchable and kissable.

And to think thirty minutes or so ago she'd planned on doing 'the right thing'. This felt right and she planned on doing it. With another deep kiss Reign started them back to the bed. Fast was better than slow, but they could do slow later too.
Lewis pushed her toward the bed with as much ferocity as her pulling entailed. She broke their kiss and started to kick her shoes off, so when she came back at him, he grabbed the hem of her V-neck and pulled it over her head. He wanted to grab her glasses, but random_01 girl on the internet had said men never took them off properly, not without getting it caught in her hair or bending it out of shape, so he let her do that instead.

They were both helping each other disrobe, which probably added more time to the deed than necessary, and finally he just pulled his button up shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground. Grabbing her again, he lifted her up as he crawled on his knees toward the center of the bed, laying her down squarely on it. His hands went to her jeans and undid the button, pulling achingly slow on the zipper.

It was at this point that he realized he was undressing Reign. His hands were all over her, as were hers on him, and his mouth dropped to her stomach, kissing the soft skin as he pulled on the jeans, pushing them over her hips and down her long legs. Discarding the jeans and apparently her underwear with it, Lewis watched as Reign did the same to him. Soon they were as naked as the jay bird was blue and he laid his body on top of hers.

"Sweet Jesus," Lewis moaned into their kiss, feeling her soft skin beneath his. Maneuvering himself, he suddenly stopped. "Oh, I don't...I mean I didn't think...I didn't bring...any...thing? Should I stop?"

Lewis had zero protection on him. In fact, he was fairly certain that carrying a condom in his pocket would degrade the integrity and that defeated the whole purpose of it being protection. Right?
Reign 12 years ago
His hands were big and warm, that was probably the last coherent thought Reign had as clothing started being strewn about the room. Some where along the line she pulled her glasses off and attempted to set them on a bed side table. She had no idea if she was successful. Screw it, let them get squished she had other pairs.

Those big hands on the fly of her jeans and divesting her of them made her freeze. For those few seconds, which seemed insanely long, she wasn't trying to touch and taste all of him that she could reach. It wasn't hesitation though, that was teasing. He might be less than smooth but Lewis was proving he wasn't totally clueless. Reign had absolutely no issues returning that favor straddling him as she did so.

"Don't forget Mary and Joseph."

She said when her lips weren't other wise occupied. He felt so good, she loved the weight of him, the firmness and was absolutely ready for him and then...

"Shit."

Reign wriggled out from under him and rolled over on to her stomach, still half under Lewis and stretched out for her night stand. If there was a God she had something.

"We are not stopping. I'm on the pill and if you swear other than the wolf thing we're good we are -not- stopping. Check the other night stand."

If she had to get dressed and drive... crap car at the bar... Walk to the nearest drug store they were not stopping. Not unless he wanted to, she sure didn't.

Leaning over to pull open the bottom drawer Reign managed to fall off the bed with a little surprised shout as she lost her balance. But she came back up with a box.

"Found some!"
Lewis reached out and grabbed the box from her, then grabbed her, pulling her back onto the bed. Sitting up against the head board, he opened the box and took out a wrapper. He squinted at the directions but then just tore it open.

"Ok...which way...wow, I am still drunk," he started to giggle a little and closed one eye to focus properly on the condom. "Ok wait...oh no, that's not right, ok. Okokokokok I got it."

Turning back to Reign, he grabbed her hips and pulled her flat onto the bed, picking up where they had left off. Laying down on top of her again, he took a moment to look her in the eye and smile before he kissed her deeply, pressing her into the bed. Her legs moved automatically around his hips, allowing him to reach down and....

"Whoa...ok," he moaned into her ear as he pushed up inside of her. Lewis squeezed his eyes shut and waited a moment, letting the intense feeling pass. Slowly he opened his eyes and began moving up into her. "We're having sex," he laughed against her lips.

His mind was still fuzzy from the two car bombs and that beer he pounded was gaining up on him, but as they moved together, he was glad she had decided not to kidney punch him. The smell of her bed was Reign times one thousand, her scent all over everything in the room and now on him, and he was fairly certain he would miss it when it was gone, so as he made love to her - to Reign - that night - this way, that way, softly and as hard as possible, he did not once think of UFOs, aliens, his computer, or anything else happening in his life right then. It was just the softness of Miss Reign against his skin and the feel of her lips on his.

~~

Lewis sat straight up in bed, one eye shut, the other peering out into the morning sun. He was trying to decide if he was going to throw up or not. His head pounded and his mouth felt like he had swallowed a bag of cotton balls. Scratching his head, he tried to blink away the stupidly bright sun when he realized....

"I'm not home." He looked down at the bed and pulled at the sheets. "These aren't my sheets." Lifting said sheets, he noticed something else. "I have four legs."

The good lord had saw fit to make him hairy. Not overly so, but it was one of the few details that helped him distinguish his legs from a decidedly female shaped pair that were entwined with his. Following the soft curve of female calves was a pair of lean thighs that were attached to...oh, hello.... Lewis paused for a moment and then continued the trek up the unbelievably curvy torso with two perfectly set, peaches and cream breasts, to....

Lewis stared a moment. The face was familiar, kind of. It was missing something. Turning around, he leaned over the bed and saw a pair of glasses on the ground. Reaching down, he picked them up and turned back to the woman and gently put them on her face.

"Oh...crap."

Well, at least he knew where he was now.
Reign 12 years ago
Reign hesitated for a second when he said he was still drunk but once Lewis figured out where everything went they were back off and running. And well... he figured out where everything went. She moaned as she felt him enter her and grinned at his observation.

"Yes, we are.”

She said and kissed him again. There was a little nagging feeling that she was taking advantage of him but that didn't last long. She was otherwise occupied physically and mentally to worry about morality. Reign wasn't easy, she didn't fall into bed with just any one but even knowing she'd moved considerably faster than usual Reign was happy. It felt good.

~

Apparently she'd forgotten to shut the blinds. The last time she'd done that... but she hadn't been drunk last night. Reign was not much of a morning person it took some time to wake up. She went to rub her face, and found her glasses in the way. Sliding her hand under them she rubbed her eyes just in time to hear a male voice say 'Oh crap.' Reign rolled on to her side and propped up on an elbow to look at Lewis.

"Oh don't say that... I mean... no I mean don't say that. What's wrong?”

Of course her mind immediately leapt to the worst case scenarios. That probably wasn't healthy, but hope for the best and prepare for the worst and all that. Had he been drunker than she realized? Didn't he remember? Had she really taken advantage of him? That though put a cold hard knot in Reign's stomach. If she had would he forgive her and could she live with it even if he did? Taking control of all those thoughts and worries Reign didn't panic, she got a hold of herself and tried to reason this out. They were mature and consenting adults. They hadn't done anything wrong. She hoped.

There was nothing like guilt to ruin waking up with a sweet good looking guy in your bed. Reign found one of Lewis' hands and held it quietly. Nothing forward or aggressive or even suggestive. Just quietly reassuring. She smiled softly, remembering she'd had to show him she was interested well now she'd just have to show him it was OK. That was all, right?

"I'm guessing you don't do this sort of thing often.”

Honestly she meant taking a woman he barley knew home from a bar and having sex with her. Not just the sex thing. She on the other hand was apparently turning into some kind of evil thing that preyed on drunken men in bars. Good, good to know. She'd be working on avoiding that pitfall... but later. She wanted to know if this was a crisis or just surprise first.

Please let it be surprise.
Lewis looked at her and then her hand when she took it gently in hers. Looking up at the ceiling, he closed one eye and remembered.

Alcohol.

Lots of alcohol.

"Come on, Matt, try and enjoy yourself.
..."

"Drink it.... All of it, come on. Peer pressure! Peer pressure!"

"Yeah, I am it is a neat place and they've put on a good show. You seem like you're having a good time too."

"And yes, Reign, I am having...a uh, a great time."

"Did you want me to take you home?"

"I want to, believe me I want to..."

Apparently he had taken Reign home. Stroking her hand with his thumb, he reached out with his other hand and took her glasses back off. Her hair was tussled and out of place. Pushing back a stray handful of hair, he remembered running his fingers through it. He let his hand fall to her face and he touched her lips with his fingers.

The bulb in his head flashed brightly.

"No, nothing's wrong. Just a little hungover, I guess," Lewis said with a sheepish smile. "And no, I don't do this at all."
Reign 12 years ago
And Reign heaved a giant mental sigh of relief. She really was going to have to work on this pessimistic streak of hers (and the picking up drunk guys at bars). Of course between the hang over and waking up in a strange place he was going to be a little disoriented. Fair enough.

Reign smiled back at him blinking a few times when he took her glasses letting her eyes refocus. She started absently toying with his fingers.

"I am not a fan of hang overs. Water, food and aspirin and then back to bed. That is my usual plan and I happen to have all of those things."

Well she won that little bet with herself, not that it was a hard conclusion to reach given his awkward sincerity last night. But that was in his favor too.

Not in any hurry to leave the bed, but at the same time didn't want to make Lewis uncomfortable.

"You're OK with this? I mean I did compromise your reputation or anything did I?"
Lewis laid back into bed and pulled Reign gently into his arms. It felt comfortable having her close, which was a relief for him. It wasn't often he got to wake up in a woman's bed and it had been years, sadly, since any woman had put up with his personality. Viv had asked him why he didn't go out and meet women like the other Pipers. The effort was there, but women never seemed interested after talking with them for five minutes. Admittedly the alcohol loosened him up considerably, or else he knew Reign's eyes would have glazed over like the rest and just moved on. Maybe even to JT. He needed to learn to relax and he definitely needed to understand women more.

Resting his head in his hand, he propped himself up on his elbow and wrapped his arm around Reign.
"I've read mineral rich foods, Vitamin C, or Gatorade helps, but I'm thinking it's just going to take time." Sighing, he added, "Unfortunately I have to go."

Looking at his watch, he realized he missed the Piper's five AM run. If his phone had been on, which he clearly remembered shutting it off, they would have called him.

"And as far as my reputation? I think I went up in their estimation," he chuckled. Still, he made no move to get out of her bed and instead bent his head down and kissed her shoulder softly.

Reign 12 years ago
Even in the morning light with Lewis sober Reign was more than willing to lay in his arms. It didn't feel forced, in was quite natural and comfortable. She wriggled up next to him still enjoying the feel of Lewis next to her.

"Or you could try not having two car bombs in the first place."

She teased him gently with a half smile. Given last night it seemed only natural to do so. Poor guy had been -so- very out of it.

Not given to being clingy she still frowned a little when he said he had to go. Reign was actually disappointed. She'd enjoyed Lewis' company last night, even before letting him take her home, especially that walk they'd taken and she had hoped they might have at least some time today, but it was what it was.

"Yes, that is unfortunate. Work?"

Damned shame she could have thought of a few things to occupy the day, and not all of them in bed either.

It was hard not to notice he wasn't actually getting out of bed and she sure wasn't going to kick him out. They could both ignore that fact for a little bit any way. She kissed his chest, wasn't satisfied with that and raised herself up to find his lips, morning breath be damned.

Hmmmm well that wasn't something she'd thought about. There were, Reign did a quick mental count of which Pipers had been at Terminus last night, five counting Lewis so four guys who had a pretty damned good idea what she'd done last night. Could be worse.

Dismissing that for now she lay back down closed her eyes and almost smiled.

"Well I've always wanted to be a conquest."

Reign said with a bit of irony, after all she'd been pretty shameless it probably didn't actually count as a conquest. Not in the strictest sense of the word.
Lewis shuddered thinking of the car bombs. He didn't drink for a reason but he was glad he didn't throw up on anyone, especially Reign. He frowned at her question.

"I wouldn't leave for any other reason, Reign. I'm a Piper, it's what we are - I missed our morning run and," Lewis thought about Dougie at his console and it made him nervous. "If it wasn't for work, I'd stay for as long as you'd have me."

Was that too open, he wondered? Women didn't seem to like his honesty, often calling it brutal or just inappropriate. He hoped it didn't put her off. It apparently didn't because she kissed him just then and he leaned into her, deepening the kiss. Breaking it, he watched as she stretched out on the bed, admiring her curves.

"I hope I didn't make you feel...well cheap. I honestly didn't mean to. I like you more than that, Reign." Lewis said the last bit, nuzzling her ear, kissing her hair softly.
Reign 12 years ago
Reign blushed just a little and felt bad he'd missed their run.

"It is a good reason anything else and I'd probably work on keeping you here."

It wasn't like he was a banker or some one who wouldn't be noticed if he called in sick. She could live with that. It might just take a little bit to get used to. If they... if this was more than just one night. Reign was a little surprised to find herself thinking like that. It was a thought she kept to herself though, it was too soon to consider anything beyond a second date really. Or would it be a first date?

Reign grinned up at him.

"No, you didn't. It actually felt kind of... special."

For whatever drunken reason he'd had Lewis had perused her, he hadn't even let her shut him down or taken the out she'd given him. With a sigh she closed her eyes as he nuzzled her ear feeling his breath on her neck. It was really hard not to think about keeping him here all of a sudden.

What he said though made Reign open her eyes and look into his. They were still green and pretty but more focused, no longer showing the effects of alcohol.

"Yeah? Me too. You that is."

More than a one night stand, or to just pretend this never happened. Now if he would just remember to ask her out again.
Lewis groaned unhappily as he gave Reign another kiss, but finally disengaged himself from her embrace. If he didn't leave right then, he wouldn't leave at all and that would result in the fiercest of ... god he didn't even want to think about what the Beta would say to him, much less the Commander.

Twisting his legs off the bed, he reached down and picked up his jeans and underwear, stepping into them reluctantly. Crossing the room, he found his button up and turned to look at Reign in bed as he unbuttoned the shirt. Her body was half covered by the sheets of her bed, peaches and cream bits exposed here and there, making him slow his efforts to dress. With a snort, he thought to himself, 'oh the shit he was going to get for this'.

Slipping his arms through the sleeves, he rolled them first before buttoning the shirt closed. He walked back to the bed and stood next to it, smiling down at her. Finished, he tucked in his shirt and then crawled back onto the bed, hovering over her.

Kissing her softly, he smiled as he rubbed his nose against hers playfully before pulling back.

"Oh," he said snapping his fingers. He was supposed to ask her out on a real date. Closing one eye and looking up, he gathered up all the smoothness he could muster and then looked back down at her. "Would you like to go on a proper date, instead of taking advantage of me with alcohol?" Lewis grinned, laughing silently.
Reign 12 years ago
Well she did say he could do that any time. Reign was pleased Lewis was taking advantage of that offer. She did her best to make that kiss count, without pulling him back into bed and keeping him there. Instead she just looked her fill making absolutely no attempt to pretend she wasn't watching Lewis dress. At least she didn't get her glasses to make sure she didn't miss anything. She did have some class.

Touching her forehead to his she grinned as he played a little and kissed him back.

Hmmm he was thinking again, she had hope. He didn't just say that?! Reign laughed openly and threw a pillow at Lewis.

"Yeah. I'd like that."

He'd remembered though, she wasn't going to have to be cranky. Hell she couldn't stop smiling now.

"I'll either be by The Den in the next day or two," She didn't mention it was to play with the kids. That was sort of her secret. If people knew they knew but she didn't advertise it. "or I can get you my number."