A Date

Miya had plans for the next day. She knew where she wanted to go. When she woke up it was still mid afternoon and Scott was there still holding her. He looked pretty far asleep and she just watched him, a bemused expression on her face as she watched him. She wondered how their bond would grow, and if it would over time. She knew she loved him as much now as she had before he had made her his. Lightly she touched his skin in wonder. She could feel him in the back of her head, a presence there that meant that she would never be alone again.

It was with that sense of wonder that she reached into her nightstand for her sketchpad and some pencils. She hadn't sketched in all those long months although she had tried. Her muse had fled her. She knew it was back now as she began to draw his sleeping form with bold, thick lines, her hands moving independently of her eyes as she drew. A soft smile on her lips. She wondered if it would please him that she was drawing again. She wondered if it would please him when she told him about her plans for the evening. She loved to dance, but if he didn't want to...

Well she would do as he wished. She was his after all.

Scott Kinney 12 years ago
Scott was kind enough to remain in place, unmoving, for quite some time. He wasn't a 'toss and turn' kind of guy when he slept. He usually found a spot - and stuck there.

Miya was able to draw for several hours, doing different things and trying different methods. All the while, her partner, her lover lay unmoving beside her.

It was late afternoon when Scott took in a deep breath - and his eyes slowly fluttered open. He did not move when he saw Miya next to him with her sketchbook. He smiled, so happy by the vision before him.

She noticed his eyes were open, and was about to put down the pad and pen.

"No, please... continue. I won't move, I promise. I love watching you..."

He did. He loved watching her draw, paint, sculpt, even cut out paper snowflakes - he didn't care, he just loved the look in her eyes when she was creating something. Almost childlike, but a look of pure happiness that he didn't often see in her beautiful ice-blue eyes.

He did as he promised - he didn't move while she continued drawing.

"You know... I am absolutely crazy about you, right?" he asked, still not moving his body. "And it is soooo difficult right now, remaining still, when I could be doing far more... penetrating things to you."

She looked up from her drawing - and he waggled his eyebrows playfully. Miya laughed, but Scott, true to his word, still did not move.

"We're done house-hunting... which was... super-easy, actually," he chuckled. "So... what do you want to do tonight, beautiful? Your call. Anything you wanna do, anywhere you wanna go."
Miya 12 years ago
She grinned at him and pushed the sketchbook towards him. "My muse came to me in the form of you. Would you tell me..if you like them?" She waited for him to answer, almost pathetically eager for him to tell her if she had. It wasn't just her submission, although she had always been eager to please him, it had gone deeper - a sign of the bond setting in. "I think I can feel you. Sort of sitting in the back of my head. Kinda like it filled in the cracks and made me whole. I don't think I'm going to be alone ever again, and I like that. I wish you had done it years ago, it feels wonderful and I love it. I like knowing that I'm providing for you. I guess like a housewife. You said that you can feed every few weeks? So... can you more? I'd like that. I like having you bite me." She blushed prettily.

"And I had an idea." She grabbed her laptop, opened it and loaded the website for Terminus. "I'd like to go there. I've always wanted to, but I haven't had the courage to do so."

There was something else, something bothering her just a little bit. Under the gentle prodding of Scott, she admitted it. "I feel naked without the collar. I have since it was removed that night."
Scott turned slightly on the bed and took her drawings into his hands. He began to thumb through them one by one, taking a long look at each one.

She really did have talent. He wished he could draw, paint... something creative. But all he could do was write.

He made encouraging comments on all of them.

He came to a specific one and smirked at her.
"My nose is NOT that big!" he said. She laughed, "It is while you sleep!" and they both giggled together.

Scott found several he REALLY liked - and she had done this all in the span of a few hours.

"You really are talented, lover," he said, sliding up to kiss her cheek.

He listened to her talk about their new bond, and he agreed with her. Things 'felt' different. He wished he had some sort of background on what was going on, but he didn't - he just had bits and pieces of information concerning their bond.

"I COULD feed like that... every day if I wanted to," he said, "But... I choose to feed like that as little as possible. Usually 2-3 times a month.""I MIGHT be convinced to do it... more... with the proper persuasion." He giggled and leaned up to kiss her again, this time on her lips, slow and sensual.

He looked with interest at the information provided on "Terminus". She seemed very excited about the prospect, and he nodded.
"Sure, why not? If you want to go, that's reason enough for us to go."

"
Oh, your collar? You mean... this one?" he asked, reaching over the side of the bed and presenting her with the thick band of leather. "I wanted to give it to you - as sort of a congratulations for finishing the ritual. I AM very proud of you," he said genuinely.
Miya 12 years ago
She stared at the collar, taking it from him and running it over in her hands. Thick, and dark, darker against her creamy mocha skin. It was solid and that feeling gave her reassurance. The tiny lock that secured it to her, silver plated in the shape of a heart, was unlocked. She stood quickly, still holding the collar and went around to his side of the bed, kneeling before him, her head bowed to him, holding the collar up in both hands.

She dared to raise her eyes to him and all she could feel was love and awe.

"I want to be yours. Please accept my submission to you, allow me to serve you." She radiated warmth and love for him and then added a bit impishly, "And maybe bite me again?" A quirk of her lips changed the solemn moment to deep lustful amusement and love.
Scott carefully took the device and slowly, carefully, put it in place around her slender neck. Part of him shivered with sadness as he did so, but a large part of him tingled with excitement as he did.

"I accept, as i hope you do," he said.

He chuckled at her request, though. "Perhaps I shall? Perhaps I will tonight after we visit this place you want to go," he smiled, nodding toward her laptop.

"Come. Let's get up and prepare to go. I'd like to see you visit this place you've wanted to go to," he said, smiling at her, caressing her cheek gently.

"What do I wear, though? I don't exactly have the most extensive wardrobe right now," he laughed, thinking of the few articles he had brought with him, in such a hurry to be at her side once again.
Miya 12 years ago
Miya smiled up at him, perfectly at peace. "We-ell.. we could go shopping or we can go casual. This place seems like a gaming hangout. No one will notice two more gamers. There is a dancing area too. I'm so... so.. I'm so glad we are back together." She grinned impishly. "Would you like to pick out my clothing?" Another smile, and her emotions were at peace and content. She hopped up, looking towards her closet then the bathroom.

"I need a shower. I smell like sex. Not that I mind smelling like sex but...." She grinned at him, striking a provocative pose in the doorframe. "Coming my love?" It never occurred to her that leather and a shower wouldn't mix. The collar was so comforting to her. It was an external reassurance, as the internal one of him in her head, that sense of him being there, reassuring.
Scott raised an eyebrow, "Gamer hangout? Sounds cool already. I think casual would be fine - since that's all I really have with me at the moment," he chuckled.

He walked to her closet again, and looked for something casual that she would have that would 'match' with what he was wearing. He figured if they were 'under-dressed', they'd be turned away at the door and they could come back some other time.

He picked out his favorite pair of jeans on her - the ones he remembered that hugged her curves and stoked his imagination. And a dark blouse with wide neck opening, so that it would leave a large part of her shoulders and neck bare.

Miya had a beautiful neckline, and with all of her talk of being fed upon... he surely did not mind seeing her neck bared to him throughout the evening, almost as if teasing himself.

Scott's mind was roaming over that thought when she mentioned a shower - and an invitation. He nodded silently, swallowing, then followed her into the bathroom.

She started the water, and his hand moved up to the collar that she seemed to find so much comfort in. He could sense her confidence and calm nature after having placed the leather around her neck. He quickly unclasped it, and set it on the sink, waiting for her once she was done with her shower.

She stepped into the shower first, steam rising and quickly fogging up the mirror. He stepped in behind her, looking down to watch her body turn and move beneath the hot flow of water.

As she faced the spigot, he moved up behind her, gently pressing his chest to her back. His arms slithered around her waist and tummy, hands gliding over her wet skin like liquid ball bearings. They slid upward to cup her breasts gently, as his mouth kissed her shoulder. It wasn't the electrically-charged advances of seduction, rather just a simple desire for touch.

He let his fangs drag slowly along the skin of her neck - an unspoken promise of things to come later that night.
Miya 12 years ago
She leaned into the warmth of his body, the water cascading around the two of them. His hands, soaped up, ran over her body. Tweaking her nipples just to hear the sounds that she made for him. Teasing her, distracting her. She wanted to turn and kneel in the shower, please him with her mouth. But he held her there. He didn't give her any indication that she should, so she found herself unable to go against his wishes. She didn't seem to mind that, in fact she enjoyed it.

"
Mhrhmmm, Scott?" She purred. "If you don't stop doing that... I am going to.. " She found that she couldn't complete the sentence. "I.... I would do anything you wanted. Anything at all..." It was a cop-out. It should bother her. It did not. She loved her place in life now. Soon enough the shower was finished and the two of them were drying off. She left her towel on the floor and knelt before him, looking up to see if now, she could indeed have what she wanted. Patience was not one of those concepts she was good at. She gripped his hardening shaft in her hand, but found she could not lean forward to take him into her mouth without permission.
Scott smiled as she gripped him so firmly and eagerly, and gently leaned over, his hands coming to rest on her shoulders. Gently, he lifted her up.

"Save that for later," he said, knowing that if she started - they'd be back in bed for hours.

Once back on her feet and dried off, he reached for the collar that she loved so much - and replaced it around her neck for her, gently moving her hair out of the way to complete the process.

"First - let's go visit this place you've been wanting to go," he said, as he walked out of the room and over to his dufflebag, and pulled some clothes out of it to get dressed. He would need to return home to grab more clothes in the next day or so. He had no idea his visit would be an extended one.

He got dressed, as his eyes cast frequent glances over towards her while she did so as well. Soon enough, they were both ready to go.
Miya 12 years ago
She linked her arm in his as they headed down and out to his car. "When are you going back to DC? How long will you be gone?" Uneasiness showed in her voice and body language. She didn't want him to go.She slid her hand under his on the gear shift, curling her fingers around his. "How far away is it? We won't be late?" Why was she anxious about this? She knew she didn't do well in really social situations, although she loved going dancing and clubbing, but she was with Scott. No one would harm her while they were together.
He smiled as they walked out to the car together. He could sense her anxiety as well as her eagerness, trepidation and curiosity. Scott wondered for a moment how Miya simply didn't burst apart from her thoughts.

"I doubt we'll be late... I assume we don't have to be there the second they open - and they'll still let us in," he winked at her playfully. "It's not too far. We should be there in about fifteen minutes or so... why are you so anxious, anyway?"

"I plan to head back to DC this coming weekend to get more clothes, and to take care of things so I can possibly move out here the following week - does that sound ok with you? Would you ... like to come with me?" he asked, hoping she would say yes. They had shared many road-trips in the past, and he had always enjoyed them with her.

He settled into his seat and snapped the seat-belt into place, then overlaid her hand with his on the gear-shift as they pulled out of the parking spot and into traffic, which was surprisingly active.
Miya 12 years ago
She grinned at him when he mentioned going back to DC. "If you would like me to go, I would love to. If you desire me to stay here, then I will. I.. I don't want to be apart from you. Please." She knew, instinctively, that she would do anything he wished of her. She had always been submissive to him, but she was very submissive now.

Her hand curled around his and she looked shyly up at him, a loving and kind smile on her lips. "Scott do you feel different since we bonded? I feel...different. And I like it." She peered out of the car, looking at the flashing lights that streaked by as he drove. She loved when Scott drove. She enjoyed how fast he drove, and how the he always seemed to be avoiding pitfalls and accidents. It turned her on. Then again everything about Scott seemed to turn her on, even before the third bite the other night. They had been like teenagers even when they were in DC together. Maybe they were making up for lost time.

"What will the Corcoran say when you leave? Are you sure you want to? I don't want to make you chose between me or your job. I could always go back to DC...with you." She wasn't sure why she would, but it seemed the right thing to say to him. Her personal discomfort didn't matter as long as he was happy.
Scott smiled, looking over at her with a quick glance. "I know you don't like DC... going there makes you uncomfortable. But you would be with me. And we'd only be going places you feel safe. And, best of all, it would only be for one night." He paused, taking a quick breath. "I just... would rather have you near me when I head back there. I don't want to return to Nachton to find you gone," he laughed.

He shifted into second as he got the speed of the car up, feeling her hand against his. Warm. Loving. He smiled more widely.

Scott glanced at her again when she asked about the bond.
"Yes, I feel it too. It... makes me feel closer to you." He moved his eyes back to the road ahead, passing some slower traffic. "Some of what we feel might just be imagined, of course, from talking about it and such. But... it does feel... different. But in a very good way."

He gave her a warm, comforting smile.
"I like it too. Very much so.""Well, there will be some people at Corcoran that will be unhappy with my leaving. But, things happen. If they really need me, I'll continue to work for a week or two, long enough for them to hire one of their various subs. They have a ton of them, and I am sure one of them will be thrilled with being offered a permanent position.""Oh, and my tennis buddy won't be thrilled about it, but he'll get over it."

He thought about the faculty members he'd leave behind. Only one or two of them would he call friends, having purposely kept as many as he could at arm's length. His departure would go largely unnoticed. There would be a few students who would miss him, but, that's what email was for, afterall.

Scott didn't even address going back to DC. He could sense the anxiety she felt just making the offer. He needed her to know he was committed to her, to coming here to Nachton. And after meeting the Evenhet Elder, his own hesitance had faded away.

In some strange way, he felt like he was... coming home.
Miya 12 years ago
She bounced happily in her seat as they neared the location they were headed. She seemed so happy, almost excited. The lights were ahead. She grinned at him. "Scott, is that it?" She pointed ahead towards the lights with exuberance of a child.

Soon enough they were parked and Scott was helping her out of the car. She curled her fingers into his as he helped her out. She leaned up to kiss him. She loved him. She grinned up at him.

"I love you. " She pulled a thin leash out of her pocket and handed it to him, proud that she had remembered it. "Should we go in now?" She was so happy. And it was nice to be so happy.
Scott nods to her, smiling back at Miya. "Yep, that looks like it. It sure is bright... looks new... impressive," he said, as they drove slowly by the front, headed for the parking lot.

He found a spot and settled the car to sleep, then exited the vehicle and approached her side. He opened the door and helped her out. Scott returned her kiss gently after she offered it to him. He could spend hours somewhere holed up with her - just kissing, if she allowed it.

"I love you, too," he said, smiling. At the offered leash, he smiled and took it. "Perhaps I'll need use of it later, but for now - let's go without and see how we fare," he winked at her playfully, then offered her his arm as he tucked the leash into his pocket.

Arm in arm they approached the club, and he could sense Miya's excitement. All of his senses were on full alert, prepared for anything. He hadn't been to a club in awhile, so he was a little nervous, but overall - he was quite looking forward to it, nearly as much as Miya was.

(Scott out, to be continued in the Terminus thread! )