Best Bad ass vampire ever

Vote or write in your suggestions. Who's the best vampire ever?

Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
Did Samuel L. Jackson ever play a vampire? Cause then I would vote for him. Or Dracula in Dracula 2000.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
The world would stop if SL Jackson played a vampire. He would be the motherfucking vampire.

Dracula 2000 -

Doable.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Angel or Spike.
Drusilla or Darla.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
DOH how could i forget Spike and Angel. /stabs...Morrigan. Durn it!
/roundhouse kick Ellis

ha!
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Who's drusilla and darla?

Ima bust the swords out, girl. /flies like hidden dragon!
Rachyl 18 years ago
Darla was Angel's sire. (The loony blond who popped out Angel's son.)

Angel was Drusilla's sire.

Drusilla was Spike's sire. (The loony bitch with black hair and the bad Cockney accent.)
Xandare 18 years ago
The count is soo bad ass he doesnt even need a name.. and he can help you pass 1st grade Math! beat that!
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
Spike! Or Angel.. but Spike's fuckable, Angel gets a major bad attitude afterwards =p
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Only movie vampires? No Lestat (ok, he is a movie vampire, but he's hardly kickass in it)? None of the all fun Masquarade vamps? Aww....
Well, Spike it is then...
I think including all of those would make the list entirely too long. Besides, coming from the same author, you could argue they are all similar to a degree.
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Ann Rice is behind "Vampire: The Masquarade" and "Angel"?
Winter 18 years ago
back in tha day Ann Rice might have won, but nowadays all her Vamp's are religious nutjobs...

Edit : BTW my Sire, Count Chocula 4tw!
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Grr, dang it! I added both Lestat's. The one Tom Cruise ruined and the one the other guy did some justice to.
I meant the reference to Lestat and thought you were talking baout that series. Don't mind me, I don't feel well.