A walk in the park

(( Continued from Be Careful what you ask for ... ))

Scott pulled into the park, and like most places in Nachton it was open at all hours. The lot was deserted only a car here, and a bike there. She took a deep breath as the purring of the Mustang died into silence. She could hear a bird chirping, and the sounds of nocturnal insects. A glance over at Scott showed him watching her in the thin moonlit night. She took another deep breath and spoke quietly, breaking the silence of the nocturnal music, "It really wasn't fair of me to bribe a steak out of you when I know very well had I asked you would have indulged me." There was some more silence then a laughter shaded her voice, "But it really was a hell of a lot of fun, love."

Scott Kinney 12 years ago
Scott lets out a long, slow breath.

"I'd give you just about anything you want. You know that. But there's nothing wrong at all with being playful,' he smiled.

He looked out the window, surveying their surroundings. They didn't see anything out of the ordinary. No ski-mask wearing maniacs chasing after college girls with a meat-cleaver. No multi-armed creatures devouring members of the human race. No, the park from their position looked peaceful.

"Hey... let's take a walk, shall we?" Scott said, as he unbuckled his belt and got out of the car. He moved over to Miya's side, opened the door, and unbound her again. He then offered his hand to help her out of the car.

"It's a very nice night. Fresh air after a big meal can really help with circulation."
Miya 12 years ago
Miya's fingers curled trustingly into his hand and she let him pull her up and out of the car. She'd always admired his strength. She pressed herself against his front, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him deeply. She nipped his bottom lip with her teeth playfully.

"I love you." She whispered against his lips. He'd shut the car door and held her hand in his, moving away from her, amused at her pout. The night seemed to be alive around them, insects making buzzing and cricketing sounds, the hoot of an owl, the chirp of a bird. As she walked with him, really strolling, leaning on his arm to navigate in her short heels, she leaned towards him and asked ever so softy,

"Is it like the books? Is it more alive? Do you see sharper and hear better?" She was endlessly curious, accepting of him. Her emotions were an open book. She loved him. "Is it safe to talk about it here? Why don't you have a sense of when the others are around?"
Scott held her hand gently, as if it were fragile china. When she rose to kiss him, he lowered his head, meeting her half way and kissed her just as lovingly in response.

"I love you too, Miya."

His hand held hers firmly as they walk, her body pressed to his arm. He loved that feeling, her next to him. He had felt so... lonely, after she had left. He made sure they went slowly, so she didn't trip or hurt herself in her half-heel shoes.

"Most of what you read in those books, is made-up," he chuckles. "But yes, we are naturally a bit stronger, more agile, sharper senses, all that sort of thing. We can talk about it in private, or when no one else is around, sure. But... I wouldn't go around asking about it openly, or in front of other people. You never know who might be a Vampire... except if it's daylight... and then, you never know who might be a servant of a Vampire," he said. "Especially here, in Nachton. Of all the places you could have moved.... " He sighed, shaking his head slightly with a quiet little laugh.

Scott slowed their walk, keeping his voice low.

"I don't know why we can't "sense" each other. Maybe that's just the way we are - we can have some anonymity if we want it. I've kept pretty hidden, myself, over my lifetime."

Talking about that reminded him - he needed to pay his respects to the Elder here in Nachton. His skin crawled... his heartbeat picked up a bit. He actually felt nervous just thinking about it.

He squeezed her close to him again as they walked, looking about the park area. Scott enjoyed her closeness, her warmth, her voice, her eyes... everything about her. None of it could be replaced. He had never tried since she left him... and he didn't think he could ever *truly* try at all.
Miya 12 years ago
She listened as he talked to her, smiling up at him as if he were her sun. In many ways he was, he had taught her how to love. Not sex, which he had also taught her, but what love was. It was a lesson most learned as a child from their parents. Miya had never been so lucky.

"What is so special about Nachton?" She asked curiously. She was more than intelligent enough to put together the pieces given time. And then he talked about being a servant of a vampire and her ears pricked and a cold gust touched the back of her neck. That was what she wanted. She was sure of it. "How do you make someone your servant? I think you called it a familiar before."
He smiled when she asked her questions. She never asked sarcastically and rarely was she rhetorical. She always used that voice that was full of wonder and curiosity... so much like himself in so many ways.

"Nachton is special mainly because this is where the most powerful Vampires in the world live," he whispered, as if afraid those same Elders would hear him talk about the subject, and show up suddenly to slay him.

"Clan leaders live here, as well as some of the older ones, as well. The town's earliest existence was owed in part to Vampires moving to the New World to settle. No matter what anyone tells you, those Elders are the ones who TRULY run this town," he whispered.

"That reminds me," Scott went on, "Tonight... when you go to sleep, I need to go for a drive. As a visitor to Nachton, I have to report my presence to my Clan Elder. And, I have to let them know that I am considering.... that *we* are considering, having you become my Familiar," he smiled. He had always disliked the notion of Familiars, but the more he thought about it with Miya, the more he wanted it. That surprised even himself.

"It's really a formality, but if I do not do those two things, it could be taken as an insult... and I do not like drawing attention to myself. And normally, even the Elder can not deny my claim to a Familiar - my informing them is simply a courtesy. Unless, of course, he or she has a claim on you. You haven't been hanging out with any other Vampires lately, have you?" he chuckled playfully.

"As for becoming a Familiar... it is... a ritual that we would perform. I... would prefer not to speak of it until we have both made up our minds, absolutely, that it is something we *both* want. I want you to be happy, above all else, and if I suspect for a second that you won't be - I won't do it."

He hugged her tighter, trying in that contact to convey to her how important she was to him, what her happiness meant to him. He leaned over towards her, kissing the top of her head, lips caressing her soft, silky hair, inhaling deeply of her scent.
Miya 12 years ago
Miya took a deep breath, her body pressed against his. Suddenly she was scared. She didn't particularly like the idea of him going out to whatever this Clan thing was. But she needed to think about going back to work. And that brought up another question she hadn't wanted to think about.

"Scott, are you going to move here? Do you want me to come back to DC? What if they say no to me being yours?" Sudden panic went through her, her hand rising to her neck as if for reassurance. "Scott, please drink from me again. Here, now, please. I want you to be strong when you have to meet your Clan. Scott please." She begged of him. There was a picnic table not far away. "Over there Scott, please fuck me and drink from me. I want it, so so badly. I want to be yours completely."

His mention that he might not make her his familiar scared her, it wasn't something she wanted to think about. She truly couldn't contemplate an existence without him in it. She was his. She had always known that, from the first sight of him in her freshman literature class. And then she remembered what it was she had been missing. "I took my collar off that night and gave it to you. I... I remember it now."
Scott could hear the concern in her voice as she spoke, as she asked question he could tell truly troubled her.

"They won't say 'no' to you being mine. It's a formality," he promised.

"As for moving... either of us... that is something we would need to discuss. I can say, though, that I would... consider it. I do not wish to be without you again."

He looked over to the picnic table she had pointed to, and he shook his head, his eyes darting around the darkness. "That would not be a good idea, not here..." he said, eyes scanning for any signs of someone watching them, even now. "In DC, believe it or not, I'd be tempted. But here? We don't know what is out there, and doing that would invite... any sort of trouble."

"I will have you tonight. And I will drink from you, if that is your wish. But it will be safely back at your place, my love."

He slowly guided her back around, so that they could slowly make their way towards the car.

At the mention of her collar, he smiled gently.
"I brought it with me. I will place it back around your neck if that is what you wish... but I do not plan to remove it again," he says, his voice solemn and promising.
Miya 12 years ago
He wasn't going to remove it again. She understood that gesture, accepted it deeply inside of her, more than she could accept his words. They were almost back at the car now, and she absolutely loved being so close to him. "Are you saying we can't play outside here? If that is the case then we need to take weekend trips back to DC. Do you remember the night on the mall with the fireworks? You'd found a place away from people, away from security... I think you bribed security to keep people away. And you made me orgasm for every single explosion of the fireworks. It was like the world had arranged itself for just us. I hurt so badly afterwards in such a good way and you had to half carry me back to the metro station." Now that they were back at his car, she offered him her wrists. "Please? I like the way it feels." She had a sudden thought that waited until he was back in the car and the engine on, covering her voice, "My apartment building, do you think it was remodeled with vampires in mind? There aren't any windows in any of the units, just the balcony and some of the units had those bricked over."
He chuckled when he heard her questions. He gave her a gentle squeeze.

"We might be able to play here outside - just... in places we are more sure of. The park here... gives me a bad feeling," he said.

"We can make trips to DC whenever you wish, love. But... I know you didn't like it there. We don't have to go back there - ever - if you don't want to."

He smiled as she went over that night, at the Fireworks display. His mind recalled with easy clarity the events of that night. The dinner, the foreplay, the conversation, and the love.

"Yes, of course I remember it. But I don't have any 'security friends' who are students in my class here in Nachton, dear," he chuckled. "It was... easily... one of the best nights of my life. I knew then, without a doubt, that I was in love with you."

He smiled at her, shaking his head. He had always been the nostalgic sort, and he had reminisced about her countless times in the past.

When she offered her wrists, he smiled and re-wrapped them with the tie, and after helping her into the car, he re-bound them to the back of the seat, as before. Then he walked around to the driver's side and hopped in.

"It is very likely that your apartment complex was modified for that very reason, dear. Very observant," he smiled as he started the car, backed out of the parking space, and slowly guided them towards the main street. He probably shouldn't have told her that - heck, he wasn't even sure himself that's what the reasoning was - but he'd prefer to keep her wary, than give her a false sense of security.

Miya 12 years ago
She struggled a little against the tie, liking how it tightened about her wrists, how she squirmed on the leather seats, how they warmed up under her. Once they were on the main roads again, his hand stroked her folds as he drove. She was trying to think, "Scott, the rumor is the owner lives on the top floor and no one has ever seen her before. I've wondered who would own it. Just a curiosity. I love my apartment though. Maybe when it was remodeled from the hotel it once was... eh. Just a thought." She was very curious. She was an artist. She always asked why and how to everything she was faced with. She felt wonder in the world, a wonder that was reemerging with Scott back in her life. He was her muse.

She glanced back over at him as they came nearer to where her apartment building was.
"Scott do you have to go tonight? Can it wait till tomorrow?" The fear in her voice said that she was afraid that he wasn't going to come back home to her. And then another thought occurred to her, "When I get older, will you make me like you? So that I can stay with you?" Her fear was mingled with hope and a measure of joy mixed with love. She loved him with all of her soul.
He drove them back in the direction of Miya's apartment, leisurely, under the speed limit, in second gear as much as possible so that he could have more freedom for his hand to toy with her.

"That's some rumor. I would bet a lot of rumors concerning 'people of the night' are just that - rumors. But it is always good to watch out for yourself, love," he responded.

He drove them as direct a route as he could to reach her apartment complex. He started recognizing landmarks and such, and knew they were getting close. As they neared her complex, his hand moved over her quicker... faster... urgently. He was intent on taking her right to the edge again... just as they found a parking spot near her building.

"Yes. I should go tonight. I've already been here a full day, and if I was noticed somehow, they'll be wondering why I haven't checked-in. I don't want to insult anyone, or start off on anyone's shit-list. But," he paused, as his hand felt her quivering, on the verge of release, and then slowly pulled it away, "I promise I'll wait until you are asleep, and I promise I'll be back before you're awake. You'll never know that I was gone."

He was about to get out of the car when she asked him about... Turning. He froze, and slowly turned to look at her.

"That is a topic for some other time, dear. Being a Familiar is one thing. That can actually wear-off over time, should you decide to... leave me. But Turning..."

He sighed, his eyes sad, tilting his head to look forward, through the windshield and into the night sky beyond.

"Turning is forever."
Miya 12 years ago
Her heart ached at the sadness in his voice, "Scott, you promised I wouldn't get to leave you. I don't want to. I want to be with you. Forever. I love you." He promised her and she had to believe in that promise. It was so hard to talk as he teased her. She groaned very loudly as he hit that very sensitive spot that he knew she liked and she tensed around his fingers, but he withdrew his fingers from her before she could orgasm. Sneaky tease. She knew she would have to talk to Scott about his past, and why he seemed reluctant to change her. Not that she wanted to be changed yet, no no no. She wanted to live in the sun for several more years and be his. Maybe when she got to 30 or 35 he could do it. She...wanted to be a mother, had wanted to be the mother of his child but she knew that was impossible now. This Clan business scared her. "Can you tell me about your clan or is it a secret? Would it be bad for me to go with you?"
He nodded to her, reassuring.

"I know what I promised, and we'll... we'll discuss it later. Some other time. There are... consequences in all that we do, love. Some are small and unnoticeable, others are life-changing. We'll go over this, when we *both* feel the time is right to discuss it."

He leaned over to give her a kiss. Just a small one, at first, but it quickly turned deeper, her hands still bound. He could take what he wanted, whether it was a simple kiss - or anything else.

Scott could sense her concern, ebbing from her like a tidal-wave. Concern for... his visit to his clan... for their future... for their safety. He wanted her to feel safe, loved.

"No," he said, almost too sternly, "You will not come with me. And no matter how *well* you fuck me tonight, that will not change, do you understand?" he said. "Do *not* ask that of me again," he commanded, in a voice that he very rarely used with her.

Was he too harsh? No... just worried for her, nor was he upset with her. He knew she would understand. He didn't want to make it a challenge to her, because he knew in the back of his mind that she *could* get almost anything she wanted out of him if she put her mind to it. No, she had to know that on this, he was not flexible.

He softens his voice, almost feeling guilty for suddenly raising it. He could tell that he had startled her somewhat. Raising his voice to her in bed during the throes of passionate love-making was one thing - doing it during casual conversation was another.

"Love... I can tell you certain things, and other things I can not, for it would be far more danger to you to tell you than to keep it secret. But, as always - I promise I will share what I can."
Miya 12 years ago
He had spoken harshly to her, in a tone of voice she wasn't used to hearing. She pulled back and blinked as the tears sprang to her eyes unexpectedly. He wanted to keep her safe, she knew that. And probably being mortal in his clan wasn't exactly a safe thing. She wanted to reach out to him, to pull the sudden sterness from him, to pet him and to comfort him. She had thought that the notion of Clan was like family, but from the way he reacted it wasn't anything like it. She fumed a little bit for a moment. It wasn't that she didn't trust him. She did. Oh but his hands were on her now, and she was having trouble thinking...

A single tear hit his hand where he held her chin. She spoke softly,
"You could make it so that I couldn't think or ask about it, couldn't you? Why do you make them sound like the Mafia?" She supposed that the roleplay games they had played had to have had some basis in reality. "Can we go inside? I feel safe in the apartment..."

It suddenly occurred to her that if he was moving to Nachton she would probably be moving out of the apartment. She had adored his house in the suburbs of DC, and had spent many long and happy hours there. She was almost gleeful as she remembered his library and the thought that she would again have access to it...
Scott shook his head gently. "I don't want to use that power on you again. Yes I could make you forget some things, or convince you to do others. But... I don't want to, not to you, not again" he said.

He shook his head when she made the mafia comment, his smile intoxicating. "They aren't so much like the mafia as... ok... well, they ARE kinda like the mafia. They are very protective, they have a hierarchy with leadership and everything. They watch over the clan's activities. But in such situations, there are always politics involved. Rivalries. Power-plays, that sort of thing. I just don't want to get mixed-up in it... or have you catch their attention. If you hadn't noticed, I am a little... possessive," he winked at her playfully. He was possessive of her, but not over-the-top-stalker-mode possessive.

"Yes, going inside sounds like a wonderful idea," he said, finally exiting the Mustang and grabbing the bag of take-out from behind his seat. He then walked around to Miya's door, opened it, and lowered himself down so that he could untie her hands.

"Leave the tie in the seat. It might come in hand sometime down the road," he smiled at her.
Miya 12 years ago
She grinned back at him, rubbing her wrists, taking his hand in hers, curling her fingers about his as he pulled her up out of the car and into his arms. She snuggled against him, pressing herself to him, her short skirt riding up as she inhaled the scent of him. She loved the way he smelled. Home. She identified this smell, his smell with the idea of home. "You know I wish you could take me in the alley over there. The feel of the brick against my back, my legs around your waist as you hold me, fuck me..." She spoke in a soft voice, tempting him. She knew how to tease him verbally, how to make him desire her in every way. She was being very very naughty. She tugged him towards the entrance of her apartment, getting some resistance as she tried. She looked up into his eyes, smiling seductively.
Scott held her hand gently as he guided them towards her apartment. He reached back and activated the car-alarm, pocketing his keys after.

He paused near the entrance to her apartment building. Hearing her words, he smiled slowly, his grin widening.

He knew her way of thinking. He didn't always give in to her. But usually when he did, she was ten times hotter, ten times more excited, ten times more... thankful.

Scott looked around, not seeing any real activity at the moment on the street. Slowly, he pulled her towards the alley.

Upon reaching the entrance, the first thing he did was examine it. No sign of homeless people, kids, monsters feeding on the innocent, etc, So, if they were careful, she could have her thrill.

Giving the alley and the area outside the entrance one more glance, he quickly pressed Miya up against the wall - just as she had wished. His mouth descended upon hers, pressing against her lips feverishly. His tongue sought hers for play, and his hands groped her breasts rudely.

Two could play her game...
Miya 12 years ago
Her mind ran in circles as she reached for her swipe key, then was pulled towards the Alley. He was going to do it. Here. She was suddenly thankful for how clean the area was around her apartment. The dumpsters were covered to keep smell to a minimum, there was little trash around, no rodents, and oddly enough no homeless. She whispered into his ear as he pushed her against the wall, after his kiss, the feel of his hands on her breasts hard and rough, "Fuck me." Yeah she was drenched and her skirt was going to need a major trip to the dry cleaners to get it presentable again, but she really didn't care. She tried to climb his body, hooking one of her legs behind him and pulling him closer so his groin was pressing into the thin fabric of her skirt. She wanted him. But she couldn't get him inside of her on her own. She just wasn't that coordinated.

She wasn't the skinniest thing around, but she wasn't fat either, and it always had amazed her how easily he could lift her. She wasn't entirely sure when he had unfastened his pants but he had and he was ready for her. She guessed he'd been ready for a while. She envied his self control. She had done everything to get him to take her before they had reached her apartment. They'd only done this position a few times. Despite what romance novels claimed it wasn't an easy position for the woman, the balancing was hard. She hadn't ever had to worry about that with Scott, he could hold her stable very easily. A hop into his arms, and he lifted her easily, balancing her against the wall, one arm on his shoulder, her breasts about the level of his face, her other hand reaching back to guide him into her, as she slowly slid down his body.

And then he was in, deeper and sharper than normal. This was better than riding him, the angle had almost that edge of pain to it that she liked. They stayed like that for a very long moment, just enjoying the feeling of their bodies joined together, the way they should be. She hissed happily and burrowed her face in his neck, biting him a little harder than she normally did but not hard enough to break the skin, knowing from past experiences that it would make the experience hotter. She held the bite, not letting his flesh out from between her lips, suckling it to make a hickey. He had always healed those so fast before, they usually were gone by the next day. Now she knew wh.
Between her legs wrapped around him, and his pressing her against the wall, she perched precariously on his hips at just the right height. Between her legs and his body, they were able to move at least somewhat, settling in to a slow, gentle rhythm.

He wanted more - and he could tell she did too, but part of him wanted to extend the torture.

Scott's lips took hers, claimed them as his own, their kiss deep and passionate. The hard surface behind her offered no give, and when he pressed forward, her smaller body had no other choice than to accept whatever he offered.

Miya was absolutely soaked. He smiled as he kissed her, knowing that the evening's torture had brought her to this point. The best part was - he wasn't done torturing her yet.

They both purred and groaned, their soft, gentle cries of passion, muted so as not to attract attention. When one of them was a little too loud - the other giggled, and it was contagious.

Scott paced himself, wanting this to last. And as he felt her drawing close once again, he continued the night's pattern - he stopped, and slowly withdrew.

Miya gave him a look that would have melted iron, he could tell she was none too pleased. But then again, she wasn't in control tonight.

"Let's go inside," he whispered, lowering his lips to hers.
Miya 12 years ago
Oh she could kill him. He had set her gently down beside him, tucking himself away. She had some scratches on her back from the brick that would need to be cleaned later. She always ended up with minor bruises and scratches from the various adventures. She was clumsy and that tended towards bruises and scrapes. Glancing down at her feet, smoothing the skirt over her, she realized that her hose were in ruins too. She looked like she had been attacked. "Scott...do you have your coat in the car? Can we go get it so the security guy doesn't call the police?" A side trip to the car had her wrapped up in his leather coat, which was more than long enough to cover the damage. As they went inside, she shivered, swiping her card, then entering the number. The security guy grinned at her, "How's your cold Miss Miya?" She grimaced and pulled the coat tighter around her as she moved over, "James, this is my friend Scott and he'll be a permanent addition to my entry list." The guard took Scott's ID, and a description of his car, then handed over a parking sticker and a duplicate of the swipe key for Miya's room. Scott went out to put the sticker on his car and Miya grinned as she waited by the elevator for him, letting him test his card to make sure it worked.

((continued in: A Night to Remember