Take Away (private)

((OOC: Continued from Breaking the Ice ))

Well so much for keeping it under wraps. Crystal's display could hardly have gone unnoticed by Alfarinn. Rowan had to wonder what exactly Cris's friend would think of it. His words, though, were more appreciative and less annoyed as he seemed to be humoring them.

Rowan was trying to figure out how the hell to make it through this meal with any sort of grace whatsoever when Crystal stood and excused them. He looked up, shocked, as he was commanded to come with Cris... Christian. Not Crystal. It was growled in a soft, hoarse voice than made Rowan's knees weak.

"Uh. Excuse me. Us. I'm sorry. We'll take a rain check."

He actually almost blushed at the Elder's expression of indulgent amusement as Rowan glanced back to see Alfarinn raising his glass. Almost. Not quite.

They made their way across the lobby and down the hall to Cris's home, Rowan's hand firmly caught up in Cris's. Cris placed his free hand on the entry pad and the door opened for them. Rowan was pulled in through the entrance, but as the door closed behind them he tugged back, pulling Cris toward him, gathering his lover into his arms. He splayed his hands across Cris's back and held him close.

"Well... that was not as far as I thought we'd get," he said, his tone just as strained as Cris's had been a minute before. He didn't say anything else, just lowered his head and kissed his partner, ignoring the makeup, not worried about it; it could be reapplied. He flicked his tongue gently against Cris's mouth, his hands playing along the smooth fabric of the blue dress. When he was permitted access, he proceeded to kiss Cris deeply, sweetly, until they were breathless, before breaking away and regarding his lover with intense eyes full of desire and need.

Christian Bern 12 years ago
"And how far was that? With all the visual aid?" Cris leaned against his lover. He placed his hands around Rowan's neck, contentment warring with anticipation.

His lover's kiss was perfect and passionate, leaving him wanting more. He had threatened Rowan with throwing him down on the floor just past the entrance and that still seemed like a good idea. Cris didn't want to wait another moment.

Dropping the little clutch off to the side, his hands reached for his lover's jeans as his mouth sought Rowan's again. [I want you.] Cris's reached down past the now open zipper and rubbed his hand along his partner's erection through the soft cotton boxers. He would have sworn he was addicted to Rowan, just the feel of him like this made Cris moan softly. [I can't seem to get enough of you; every touch makes me want more.]

Cris pressed himself against his tall lover and eventually,reluctantly, took his hand out of the opening of Rowan's jeans so that he could properly push both garments down. [How would you like to do this?] He knelt down on his knees, taking the tip of his lover's erection into his mouth and sucking gently. Cris's hands were busy working his own more restrictive garments off beneath the blue dress. Once they were around his knees, he sat back and pulled them off all the way off his legs.

"I am not feeling particular at the moment, just incredibly impatient."
Rowan Murphy 12 years ago
Rowan laughed, a strangled noise as he felt his lover pressed against him. "I had faith in our getting at least through dinner."

He threw his head back against the door, clutching at Cris's back as his partner's hand began to touch him slowly beneath his jeans.
"God, I want you too Cris," he gasped, his hips thrusting themselves into Cris's hand seemingly of their own volition.

He was divested of his jeans and boxers in remarkably quick fashion and Cris's mouth was upon him, sucking impatiently as he removed his own underclothes. Rowan could only imagine how painful it must have been for Cris to be sporting such a raging erection under those.

"It doesn't matter," he gasped, falling to his knees as Cris sat back on the floor. It wasn't as rough on the knees as had been mentioned. "I want you. Right now. All of you."

He couldn't take the fact that there was no physical contact right now. Rowan crawled forward, between Cris's legs, and, still on his hands and knees, lowered his head to Cris's straining erection, which was now freed from its confine.
"You said you could come just thinking about it," he murmured. "Show me. Think about my mouth on you. Think about my hands on you. And," he said softly, wickedly, "watch me play."

He lowered his head, grasped Cris's shaft in his left hand, and slowly licked a line up the underside of it, grazing his fangs lightly along the velvet skin. Rowan repeated the gesture, again and again, long, slow, tormenting caresses. After a minute or two he moaned, giving in to his own desires, and took Cris's cock into his mouth as far as he could. He sucked, hard, no mercy, no quarter.

Grasping Cris's hips he dragged his partner closer to him, lifting him toward his mouth, encouraging him to wrap his legs around him.
"I can't let you go," he said. It was true. There was lube upstairs, but he couldn't bear to let go of Cris for the few seconds it would take to go get it. "I just want you. Need you."

That was plenty of talking. Rowan lowered his head once more and took Cris deep into his throat, enclosing him in the heat of his mouth, sucking, licking, one hand supporting Cris while the other hand stroked feverishly over his balls, the curve of his ass, his taut thighs. He set a frantic pace, focused on one thing and one thing alone. He looked up at his lover, making sure he was watching, and then closed his own eyes in bliss as he succumbed to the feel, the scent, the taste of his lover engulfing all of his senses.
Somehow he had thought they would make it through dinner also; however he had overestimated his ability to withstand the incredible sex appeal of his partner, especially while he had been sitting right next to him, close enough to touch, and his lover was telling him such seductive things.

Rowan dropped to his knees in front of him and began crawling toward him until his partner was situated between his legs. Cris watched his lover, enthralled by the sight of him, the equally desperate sound in Rowan's voice as his partner spoke of how much he needed him too...and the incredibly tantalizing direction in which Rowan was headed.

He gasped when his lover wrapped his hand around his erection, teasing him with slow strokes and his warm, talented tongue. Rowan had requested that he watch; Christian was not sure he could have done otherwise. He leaned up on his elbows, looking down at the sight of him, legs bare, the dress pushed back and Rowan's red hair just touching him as his partner leaned over him. It was an odd scene, but somehow more erotic for being less than perfect. They were having sex on the floor of the entrance because neither of them wanted to stop long enough to move; that was incredibly arousing all on its own.

Cris cried out in surprised pleasure as Rowan abandoned his light touches and swallowed him whole instead. He was pulled closer by his hips, causing him to chuckle softly, ragged and breathless. Wrapping his legs around his lover's shoulders, he listened to the explanation for the change in Rowan's plan. Cris nodded, tilting his head back up to watch and his partner bent down to him once more.

"Oh god..."

His lover showed him no mercy, sucking and stroking him at a pace that was sure to bring about rapid results. Cris gasped and moaned, his heart hammering in chest and his hips arching upward, desperate need causing him to thrust himself into Rowan's mouth. [Rue...] He threw his head back, bucking in his lover's grasp several more times before coming violently, his body going rigid with the pleasure that coursed through him, his eyes shut and mouth open, succumbing to overwhelming ecstasy.

Letting his head fall back on the floor, Cris laid there for a long moment, his breath coming in gasps.

"Damn." He tilted his head up to look at Rowan in silent wonder.
Rowan continued his ministrations while his lover continued to writhe and thrust beneath him. He didn't let up, not a bit, just drove Cris further and further; the gasps and moans his actions elicited were the most beautiful sound Rowan had heard all night. Those fell by the wayside, too, at the sound of his name gasped into his head. [I'm here Cris,] he sent back, coloring the sending with warmth, love, and lust. [Not going anywhere. Ever.]

It was mere moments before Cris came explosively. Rowan closed his eyes and moaned as he continued to stroke his lover, embracing him with his mouth, swallowing him down. He didn't stop immediately. He did let up some, but his hands continued their loving exploration and his tongue continued to stroke gently.

It was a long while before he paused for a break; he was doing his best to keep Cris aroused with tender, soft touches, knowing his lover's body would be extra sensitive and hoping to use that sensitivity to climax him again. After the unbelievable tension of their brief foray into the lounge, Rowan suspected it might just be possible.

He broke away long enough to flash a grin at Cris's expletive. Gently lowering his partner's legs from his shoulders he gathered Cris to him, wrapped his arms around him, and lifted him.

"I'm not through with you yet, a ghra," he murmured, knowing Cris could feel Rowan's straining erection, hot and hard between them, in this position. He kicked off his shoes, stepped out of his jeans and boxers, and buried his face in the crook of Cris's neck. He sucked gently on the fair skin, nipping teasingly. "You've got two options. Bed, or couch. Pick one. Quickly."
Cris curled up against Rowan, shutting his eyes briefly, feeling his lover's body still tense and wanting beneath his. Smiling at the choice that he was asked to make and the reason for it, Cris muttered softly before answering. "You're trying to kill me." He wrapped his arms around Rowan, hugging him tightly before pulling away. "Couch, Love." Cris didn't want his partner to have to wait a second more than necessary.

He clung to Rowan as his lover stood and stepped out of his pants. "Am I in trouble? Should I call for backup." The teasing kisses and nibbles caused him to fall silent and press closer. Cris tilted his head to the side, giving his lover as much access as he could to his neck.

"You might want to retrieve the bag." Once Rowan had settled him on the sofa, he pointed to the abandoned little red clutch. Cris raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Just a thought."
Rowan laughed, a strained, hoarse sound, and gently bit Cris's neck, sucking lightly for a brief moment, moaning against his skin. "I have good news, my own. You're already dead. Does that mean I can keep on with the murder attempts?"

When Cris directed him to the couch Rowan let out a huge sigh.
"Oh thank you," he said in relief. The couch was close; Rowan was lucky he hadn't come while Cris was in his mouth. He hadn't dared so much as touch himself, or brush against his lover, so sensitive was he at this moment.

He shook his head as he licked, sucked, and otherwise tenderly molested Christian's neck, lips, shoulder, and, as he lifted him, his collarbone and the bit of his chest that was covered in soft blue fabric. When he had gently lain Cris down and received the directive to get the handbag he crossed the room again to get it, peering in curiously. He smiled when he saw the telltale tube inside.

"God I love a woman who's prepared," he said with a soft laugh. He retrieved the tube, handed it to Cris, and bent down to him, lifting him handily with one arm. Rowan turned, sat down, lay back, and settled Cris on top of him with pleading green-grey eyes. "I don't want you beneath me," he said softly, explaining the reason for the rearranging. "Not this way. Not when I can't be gentle, Cris."

He shifted restlessly beneath his lithe, slender lover, unable to keep his hips from moving. He closed his eyes tightly, hands drifting down to Cris's thighs, pushing the pretty blue dress back up so he could continue to touch and fondle and tease, but there was a desperate impatience to his movements. He wouldn't take Cris that way, not when there was even the slimmest of chances he might evoke an unwelcome memory from his partner.

"I can't believe you can do this to me," he groaned, opening his eyes once more. "You make me lose control. I love it. I can't stop watching you. Touching you. I already want to feel you again. Do whatever you want to me but please... do it now."

His hands slid feverishly over Cris's body, drifting between his legs, caressing every sensitive area, wanting to keep him aroused if he could.
Cris smiled and shrugged slightly when Rowan pulled the small tube out of the handbag. They were intending to have fun while out so he thought it might come in handy.

Rowan lifted him and settled him again in his lap. Cris looked down at his lover and listened to the reason for the rearranging of their positions. He smiled softly, bending to gently kiss Rowan on the cheek. "You are very sweet to me." It was touching; he appreciated it. Most of him felt that he would welcome Rowan in any way that his partner wanted but a part of him thought that perhaps Rowan was right. Tonight he didn't want to find out which was true.

He slid off couch and quickly divested himself of the rest of his clothing, not wanting to mess it up before they went back out. It always amazed him how much faster a disguise came off than it all went on. The wig,he kept, it took longer to get right and wasn't in much danger of much that a hairbrush couldn't fix. Cris leaned over and helped Rowan out of the leather shirt, setting it aside with his own pile of clothing.

Bending over Rowan, he looked into those green-grey eyes. "Touch me, Rue." Cris reached for the tube and squeezed some of the gel out onto his fingers. "Keep touching me. I want to be ready for you again. You do that to me, make me want you after just having you." He slid his fingers over his lover's opening, teasing lightly. If there was any way to push the limits of vampire recuperation it seemed they would find it. Already Rowan's words made his heart beat faster; the rest of his body would catch up soon enough. In the meantime, his lover had requested he do something now. Cris slid one finger inside his partner, curling it gently.

"Tell me, what was it you wanted me to do to you again? Hard and deep, was it? I hope this location is a suitable alternative."
When Cris bent to kiss his cheek Rowan smiled and then turned his head as Cris leaned back again, briefly capturing his partner's lips for a deeper kiss. Rowan shook his head at Cris's observation. Rowan would liked to have thought he would be as considerate for anyone, but the truth was he just wanted to care for Cris. He briefly wondered if this was what obsession felt like but dismissed the notion. It didn't seem to matter. He just wanted to be attentive to Cris's needs, and he knew himself well enough to know he couldn't control himself the way he should right now. After this, yes, he would regain it. But for now he was far too fired up.

He watched Cris with hungry eyes while he removed his clothing and then helped Rowan out of his own. When directed to keep touching Rowan smiled softly and did as requested, his hands continuing their gentle exploration over every part of his lover he could reach. He didn't remain focused in any one place. He let his fingertips brush lightly over Cris's fair skin, tantalizing with feather light caresses over his thighs, his sides, sweeping down to gently cup his balls, stroking with his thumb.

When Cris's finger penetrated him he gasped and closed his eyes once more, rolling his hips up, giving Cris as much access as he needed. He stilled for a moment, forgetting to move as he panted with need. Uttering a long low moan he arched his back and writhed against Cris's hand.
"Oh god." He wanted more... more of Cris, more of what they were doing, more of everything. This was torture. Delicious, wonderful torture, and he was enjoying every second of it.
Cris smiled and leaned over Rowan, supporting himself with one hand on the back of the couch. His lover's near wordless answer was response enough. Bending down he gently pressed his lips to Rowan's, tasting his partner's with soft lingering touches and licks.

He knew that his companion was beyond ready, the same as he had been by the time they had reached his apartment door. Christian was tempted to end Rowan's torture, lean down and take him into his mouth, knowing that in a few strokes it would be all over. But his lover was happiest when his climax helped fuel his partner's. Rowan had stated that he didn't like to be alone and so Cris would torture him a bit longer...only because he loved him.

A smile stretched across his lips at the thought; he deepened his kiss and sent to his lover. [Coat me, Love, so that the moment I am ready again I can be inside you.] Cris added another finger to his ministrations and thrust deeply in illustration. [I don't want you to have to wait one second more than necessary. Then I want you to wrap your legs around me and hold on because I am going to ride you hard enough to stress this poor couch.]
Rowan sighed into Cris's kiss, loving the familiar taste, returning each little lick with one of his own, nipping playfully at the teasing tip of Cris's tongue. It made him happy, no, ecstatic, to feel his partner so near to him, so aroused, to know they drove each other to this point and gladly.

Cris was smiling and Rowan could only speculate at the particular thought that had caused it. He moaned into the deepened kiss, hands still hard at work caressing and stroking. At Cris's words, sent into his head rather than break away from their kiss, Rowan made a small sound of anguish. The erotic words alone were nearly enough to push him over the edge, to say nothing of the imagery they invoked.

[Cris...] Rowan sent, trying to form a coherent sentence. The thoughts he'd been trying to arrange were nearly driven out of his head at the addition of a second finger inside of him. It felt good, but it was only a precursor to the pleasant sensation of Cris's entire length stretching him as his lover mounted him. [I want you so badly. Need to feel you. Love the way you feel inside me, on top of me. The way you look when you come, knowing I can do that to you.]

Still playing with Cris's mouth Rowan located the little tube of gel and managed to open it. He squeezed some of the cool substance onto his hands and used both of them, wrapping them around Cris's shaft, stroking him in long, thorough motions fully from base to tip, one hand after the other. After a few seconds he switched methods completely, using just his fingertips to lightly brush over the tip of Cris's cock, swirling in tiny circles and then grasping him and stroking inward toward his body.

Keeping one hand occupied with that pleasant task Rowan once more took Cris's balls in hand with the other, massaging softly and delicately, his long fingers slipping back behind them to gently stroke and tease. He loved doing this, took enormous pleasure in feeling his partner's response as Cris drove him equally crazy with his talented fingers and tongue. It was never more obvious to Rowan than in moments like these, that Cris fit him perfectly in every way. It wasn't just the physical that gave him pleasure. It was knowing who he was sharing this with, this complicated, passionate, perfect person who he was rapidly coming to realize he couldn't, did not want to, ever be without.
Rowan's words, sent to him while they continued to hungrily explore each others mouth, stoked the fire of passion in him once more. His lover's hand stroking and teasing him so deftly did the rest. Cris moaned softly against Rowan's lips as his partner managed to resurrect the dead. [You are amazing. ]

He leaned back and looked down at the results of his lover's efforts and smiled wrly. "Well, at least I know that if you manage to kill me that you have the power to bring me back to life again."

Kneeling on the floor in front of the couch, he guided himself into his partner in one smooth push, burying himself deep inside. He gave Rowan a moment to adjust. As soon as his lover started to move again, Cris took hold of his hips and began to thrust in a steady rhythm. This was not the time for soft and gentle; nor was that what Rowan had asked him for. Cris could feel the sofa begin to rock with his movements.

"Do you think I can make you come without touching you?" He smiled up at Rowan [Shall we find out?]

Cris was not sure he could keep his hands off his lover's cock, so hard and enticing in front of him but he knew that if he began to stroke Rowan that the end would come for his partner quicker than he could manage to join him. At the very least, he would need to catch up a little.

"Of course I could end this torture." Releasing one hip, Cris paused a hand over Rowan's erection close enough to it that the heat of his palm could be felt but not quite touching. "All you have to do is ask."
Rowan roused himself from the delirious fever the pleasure of Cris's kiss produced to moan happily against his partner's lips. [I'm pretty sure you're the amazing one,] he replied with amusement, well aware of the fact that while he may have been the catalyst, it was Cris who somehow managed to keep up with Rowan's insatiable appetite and continual greed-driven demands for more.

Cris's stamina was proven in just a moment when he knelt and penetrated quickly, smoothly, giving Rowan barely enough time to accommodate him before he began to drive himself into Rowan steadily. Rowan gasped at the moment of entry, just as sweet if not sweeter than the moment of climax, the sensation of fitting Cris like a glove one of the best things he'd ever felt. His lust-driven mind briefly reflected that all the other things on that list had to do with Cris too, so it was hardly an easy task to rank them.

Cris's question was met with a gasp of disbelieving laughter. Rowan took in Cris's gorgeous smile, felt his heart hammering in his chest, the heat coiling in his stomach that threatened to overwhelm him any moment.
"Were you there at dinner?" he gasped. "I know you can. Totally not taking that bet."

He was hanging on by a thread as it was, doing his utmost to stave off his own climax, wanting nothing more than to experience it with Cris. The threat of Cris's hand upon his shaft made him close his eyes briefly and bite into his lip. He raised one arm over his head, holding onto the back of the sofa, but the other one reached down to grasp Cris's hand, pull it away, and bring it to his lips. Leaning forward just slightly he took Cris's index finger into his mouth and sucked gently, working his tongue in imitation of what he'd previously done. Pulling away he let his mouth wander down Cris's hand to his wrist, grazing his fangs over the delicate skin there, glancing at Cris before turning his head and biting down as he pushed himself against his partner with a muffled moan of delight.
Cris smiled at Rowan's refusal to take him up on any challenges. Of course his lover also pulled his hand away; he wasn't surprised. If he had thought that Rowan wanted relief more than anything else then he would have gladly given it to him but as he suspected his partner preferred other things.

[Do you know how hard it is not to touch you? I love the feel of you in my hand when you come for me. But I know that watching you come without having touched you at all will make it worth the sacrifice.]

Rowan kept possession of his hand, bringing one finger into his mouth and sucking suggestively on it. More than anything it was the confident seductive look in the green-grey eyes that watched him while reminding him of exactly what he could do that made Cris's pulse race.

His lover's mouth trailed down to his wrist, fangs dragging against his skin. Cris moaned softly at that teasing touch. Again Rowan turned to meet his gaze and Cris was captivated by those eyes watching him as fangs sank into his flesh. He moaned louder, shuddering in pleasure as Rowan began to draw blood from him.

He grasped his lover's hip tighter with his free hand, thrusting harder. Rowan was quickly making him desperate for his own release,a second time. The couch was rocking steadily with their rhythm, he could feel the first two legs of the heavy sofa rise ever so slightly with each fevered push. [God, I want you again...still...always...]
Rowan let his eyes roll back briefly in ecstasy as Cris's blood flooded his mouth with rich warmth reminiscent of his partner's recent climax but even better, sweeter, traveling a path straight to his core with the intimacy of it, of drinking from Cris while his lover was buried deep inside of him, pleasuring them both, pushing them closer and closer with each stroke toward that perfect place.

He didn't want Cris to make sacrifices though; he wanted everything at once. Everything he loved, everything Cris loved. In a brief moment of clarity he reflected that they were both overly complicating things; Rowan wanted Cris in any way and Cris wanted Rowan much the same. He smiled against Cris's wrist, drawing deeply as his lover sent to him the words he had truly wanted to hear. With that second sending Rowan knew Cris was ready, again, and Rowan himself was more than ready, and it would be just right no matter how they accomplished it.

[I love your touch,] he sent back. [And I want you too, my own, always. Always. Please hold me. Touch me. Take me with you.]

He reached down, gently removed Cris's hand from his hip, and placed it over his throbbing erection with a strangled little moan. He locked his legs around Cris's back to steady him and give him something to lever himself against, and, with one last draw, released Cris's wrist, sucking gently at the wounds he'd made. He pulled Cris's hand toward him and placed it on his shoulder, at the back of it, providing further leverage. His own arms, he used to brace himself with, meeting each progressively harder thrust, not caring if he felt it afterward, his head falling back against the sofa as his mouth opened slightly in a gasp of sheer pleasure.
Rowan's sending was followed by his lover's rearranging of their limbs. Cris carefully held his hand still once it was placed on his lover's erection. He did not want to move it until his partner was situated once more. If he was going to touch and caress after making Rowan wait so long then he was going to be certain that his companion was prepared for it.

He loved the feel of Rowan's legs around him, holding him close. Cris smiled and sent. [Come for me then, Love. Let me feel it.] He moved the hand he had been so careful to keep still, in long smooth strokes, timing each with a deep powerful thrust.

It didn't take many before he felt his lover's climax over take him. Cris moaned softly feeling Rowan clinch around him, his lover's seed spreading hot down his hand. He watched every second of that beautiful sight, reveling in his partner's abandon.

It fueled his own need, nearly as desperate now as it had been when they had sprawled out on the entrance floor. Cris continued to hold Rowan's sated member in his hand while he thrust in those last frenzied moments before his own climax overtook him. Cris held tightly to his partner's shoulder as his body went rigid; the blinding ecstasy seemed to last a mini eternity in which nothing else existed but the two of them and the couch.

Now truly spent, Cris slumped forward and rested his forehead on Rowan's chest. "Perhaps we should go get our food, come back and test the rest of the furniture." Slowly pulling away, he climbed up onto the sofa and wrapped his arms around Rowan, laying his head on his lover's shoulder.

"I think I am going to need the rest of the week to recuperate from my days off."
Rowan was pretty sure the world had finally exploded. It was probably the apocalypse. That was almost fine with him, except that the end of the world meant this was the last time he and Cris did this... in which case, he was very anti-apocalypse. As it turned out the minor explosions in front of his vision faded, leaving him full of a sated, ecstatic feeling, still writhing and thrusting against Cris as his lover, still holding Rowan in his hand, experienced his own climax. Rowan moaned softly as he felt Cris's body stiffen, felt wave after wave of sensation as Cris spent himself deep within Rowan's body, which seemed designed perfectly for that purpose.

His own breathing was harsh and short as they slumped together, exhausted, pleased, completely satisfied. Cris's words as he climbed onto the sofa and curled up around Rowan made him laugh softly, and then groan. Wrapping his own arms around Cris's slighter form Rowan said,
"Dinner. God, what did we just do? I have to apologize to Alfarinn."

He looked down at Cris, resting his head against his partner's, squeezing his arms around him.
"You make me lose all sense of decency. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I like it. But..."

He let his voice trail off, shaking his head, but smiling. Cris did that to him. No one else Rowan had ever known could make him forego control on such a level. He laughed again and kissed Cris gently on the lips.
"I am not opposed to this idea, but I thought you wanted to go out."

Still, his eyes flickered up to the loft and the large bed there. Then beyond, to the doorway of the master bath, with the deep enticing tub. His hands, wrapped around Cris, drifted lazily over his shoulders, arms, and sides. If Rowan were to be perfectly honest with himself, which he normally was in spite of his yen for storytelling, he would rather have another night alone with Cris tucked into his arms or the other way around. They had just gone out last night, after all. And while it was important to him that Cris know Rowan accepted him and loved him in any guise, he was pretty sure he'd started getting that point across tonight.

His cheerful smile changed into something far lazier, more satisfied and complacent.
"We don't need to get our food just yet."

It really was Cris's choice though. Rowan was happy to go out if that was what Cris wanted to do. Otherwise he would not have to be convinced to stay here and enjoy this peaceful feeling for the rest of the night. Rowan lifted his shoulders and let them drop again.
"It's up to you, Cris. I can go either way. As long as I'm spending time with you, I'll go anywhere you like. It'll be fun either way."

He couldn't have been more sincere; Rowan honestly just enjoyed Cris's company, private or public.
Cris tilted his head without picking it up and glanced toward Rowan. "He understands." And is amused. "But we can take him out to dinner again later if you like and perhaps this time stay for the entire meal."

He smiled at his partner's words."I do, do I?" Cris felt much the same; when was the last time he behaved like an impatient horny teenager? A long time ago. "I confess that you seem to tax my restraint to its limits." He ran one hand over Rowan's chest just because he could, lightly touching one collarbone, gliding over one pectoral, fingering one nipple, and then smoothing done his lover's ribs to rest his hand on the wonderfully hard abs that were still very warm from their recent exertion. "It is very difficult to focus on anything else but you when you're around."

Smiling up at Rowan, he responded honestly about what he wanted. "I want to be with you. It doesn't matter where." He watched his lover's eyes wander toward the upstairs and the smile took on a knowing quality. It seemed to him that Rowan was thinking about similar things. It would be nice to spend the evening here together. "Crystal can come out to play another night. Let's stay in and enjoy our time off being selfishly anti-social."

Rowan pointed out that they didn't have to go get their food right this moment and Cris grinned slyly in response. "Was there perhaps something else you had in mind?"
Rowan closed his eyes in relaxation, tilting his head to rest his cheek against Cris's long, honey-colored hair. "Okay. But next time we go out to dinner I'm making love to you at least three times beforehand. I'll carry you to the restaurant if I have to."

He grinned, and then uttered a long sigh of complete contentment while Cris's hand traveled over his skin. He tightened his arms around his partner and moaned happily.
"I can't complain about you focusing on me. I'm so selfish. I want you all to myself."

Rowan could have purred with the feeling of complete satisfaction that infused him then. Cris's smile, turned up at him, and his simple, honest words were everything he'd ever wanted to hear.
"I love when we think alike," he said, smiling back into those very green eyes, "and I can't wait to take Crystal out again... another night, yes. Gladly."

He tilted his head down and kissed his lover softly, this time with absolutely no sense of urgency, as if they had years and years to lie here on Cris's couch. He filled his hands with Cris, smoothing them over his arms, shoulders, and back as he continued to kiss him for a good long minute or two before breaking away.

"I dunno," he murmured lazily. "Hot bath. Dim lights. Maybe a movie. Some wine. And then we love each other all damn day, until we have to go to work later this evening."

There was some more kissing... he couldn't leave Cris's mouth alone.
"Just as long as I don't have to let go of you. I know it's not the most well-thought-out plan ever, but it's the best I can come up with on short notice."
Christian chuckled at the warning he was given and snuggled closer to Rowan. "Sounds like a good idea...I don't think it will help but I like where you're going with this."

He thought that his companion was more than welcome to be a little selfish and Rowan deserved something all his own. His lover gave of himself to others with tireless patience and then came home and made love to him with more of the same. If Rowan wanted him all to himself then Cris was not going to argue, far from it. "I don't belong to anyone else, Liebling. Just say the word, one way or another and my attention is yours." Cris might make an exception for a fire fight but he had a feeling that Rowan would understand. So much of his attention was on his partner these days anyway, whether his lover asked for it or not.

Christian nodded against his partner's shoulder. "Another night."

Rowan bent down to kiss him and Cris lost himself in that embrace, the feel of it, the unhurried, loving air about it, how much he wanted it. He had so quickly come to expect such tenderness and had grown comfortable with Rowan's presence. Cris found himself at a loss without his partner around. Yet being so happy and feeling alive and full of love and wonder still shocked him from time to time when he had moments to take stock and reflect how lucky he was to have Rowan walk into his life.

"Mmmmm" He hummed contentedly, his eyes still closed while he savored the lingering tingle of his lover's lips upon his own.

Smiling when Rowan returned to kissing him, Cris eventually voiced his opinion. "I love your plan."

His legs felt stable again and he was feeling perhaps ridiculously romantic. Christian slid off the sofa and scooped Rowan up in both arms, one around his lover's back and the other beneath his knees. With a smile, he carried his handsome redhead up the stairs and lowered him onto the bed.

Heading into the bathroom, he started the water, knowing that it would take a while to fill the enormous tub. [I promise, not too hot.] Cris cleaned himself off at the sink and brought a wet towel for his partner. Leaning on the edge of the bed, he gently wiped Rowan clean and then leaned forward to place a kiss on his lips. [Red or white, My Love?]
Rowan laughed when he was picked up, feeling absurd but not caring. He loved the strength in Cris's body. His partner was lithe and slender, but like all their kind he was massively strong and Rowan never for a moment feared that Cris would drop him. Granted, he didn't make it any easier. As Cris carried him up the stairs Rowan draped his arms around his lover's neck and proceeded to lick, suck, and nibble at the sensitive skin there, taking his earlobe and playing with that too. It was a short journey up to the bedroom where he was deposited carefully but he made the most of it.

[Thank you,] he sent, relaxing onto the big bed, grateful for Cris's understanding. He was sure by now his lover understood why it was he did not like hot water.

Cris returned and Rowan sighed in bliss as he was ministered tenderly to. He returned the gentle kiss, pulling Cris down to him to deepen it a bit, the happiness, the satisfaction of this moment nearly overwhelming. [Whatever you're having a ghra,] he returned.

There was something completely luxurious about waiting here on Cris's bed, hearing Cris's voice in his head, feeling like they had forever... they did have forever. Rowan curled himself into a comfortable, cozy ball on top of the bedcovers and uttered a moan of absolute contentment.

He was so in love. He might just explode.