Hit the Snooze Bar Again (attn: Cris)

Rowan opened his eyes. There was a long moment of confusion. The ceiling looked oddly familiar yet not...

Five minutes of blinking cleared his memory as he woke himself up without the use of nine or ten alarms. By then he realized he was in Christian's home, in the big bed with the white cover and the blue sheets. And Christian himself, wrapped snugly around him, very obviously still sleeping for he was silent and still, the only indication of his being alive at all a deep breath once every minute or so.

Rowan looked down at his lover. He was beautiful on a regular basis but now, he seemed even more so. Completely carefree, not a line to mar the perfection of his face. Not a single muscle tense. Open, free and perfect.

Rowan was amazed to have woken up before Cris. He grinned to himself; he really must have worn his lover out earlier that day. Rowan never woke up before anyone. Although he didn't sleep long usually. Maybe Cris did. He would have the opportunity to find out now, he supposed, and that knowledge made him smile.

He softly began to stroke Christian's side, turning his head toward his lover, letting his hands wander over the scar-dotted skin, down to his stomach and hips. If he was going to wake Cris up, he was going to do it as pleasantly as possible.

Christian Bern 13 years ago
Cris stirred and nestled closer to the warmth of Rowan next to him. It was peaceful and he was not ready to move. It had become a habit as a soldier to take stock of his surroundings before he opened his eyes. In this case, he could feel a delicious pair of hands sliding over his side and down his stomach.

He murmured sleepily and snuggled closer. It felt wonderful beyond any expectation to wake up with Rowan still in his arms. Christian was looking forward to them spending the day together. Now though he was content to lay here and be woken up in the best way he could imagine.
Rowan Murphy 13 years ago
Rowan smiled as Cris mumbled and wriggled closer. He continued to touch and stroke, massaging gently, working his way over Christian's whole body, or at least what was within his reach. He leaned up just a bit so he could reach Cris's mouth, brushing his lips softly over his lover's.

Just as softly, he feathered light kisses over Cris's face as well as the bits of his ear and neck that were exposed. Burying his nose for just a moment in Cris's short, pale blond hair, Rowan sighed happily. He'd never woken up like this, that he could recall. It was a good feeling.

He glanced at the windows, recalling how they worked, and determined that it was still daytime, but only just. He had slept several more hours than usual and he guessed by the lightening sky 'outside' the windows that within an hour or so, true night would have fallen over Nachton. And he and Cris had a date. A real 'let's go do something together' sort of date, not a one night fling with someone he'd met at a club who happened to be his distraction for the night.

And all of his clean clothes were upstairs.

Well... he'd worry about that in a bit. He was hardly likely to be needing them in the next half hour. Not if he could help it.

He smoothed his hands back down over Cris's back, along the curve of his hip, and down his thigh. Smiling mischievously he trailed his mouth down over Cris's cheek bone, kissed his way over the exposed line of his neck, and proceeded down to his chest. There he placed a series of soft bites before laving the tip of his tongue gently around the hardening nipple. Sucking softly he paid attention to it until it was awake before wriggling further down beneath the sheets and warmly caressing Christian's side and his stomach.

This was definitely high on his list of ways to wake up. Maybe right at the top. Cris's upper body had been facing Rowan; his lower body was turned outward more. Rowan buried his face in the juncture of thigh to torso and licked slowly, sucking a warm spot to the surface of the fair skin there while his hands followed the trail his lips had just made, down over Cris's side to his stomach.
He felt the feather light kisses on his face and neck. Rowan was being wonderfully gentle. The nose nestled in his hair was almost enough to make him break out in a grin; he held it inside with difficulty, letting Rowan continue his exploration.

Christian stirred, making soft sleepy sounds that became gasps as his lover's mouth roamed over his body. He reached his hands out and gently held Rowan, one hand of the back of his partner's neck and one combing through his hair. The warm lips around his nipple caused him to arch slightly, a soft 'ah' of pleasure escaping his lips.

As Rowan moved further down, Christian's anticipation and desire increased. He was now quite aroused and definitely fully awake. He moaned softly at the feel of his lover's mouth sucking harder in that sensitive hollow.

"Ah...Good Morning to you too." Cris opened his eyes and smiled. "This is a wonderful way to wake up just don't stop now that I am."

He watched Rowan, whose head he could see just beneath the covers. Pulling them off the both of them, Christian smiled. It was so much better to be able to see what his lover was doing.

"Did you sleep well?" Cris hoped so. He had enjoyed Rowan's presence in his bed. It felt good knowing that he was there with at least some part of his mind while he slept and waking up to find the man whose company he had come to crave actually there with him was comforting and exciting at the same time.
Cris's responses told Rowan that while he might not be fully awake, the blond was most certainly not asleep. His heart began to pound at the feel of Christian's hands, especially the one in his hair, which he liked. Those gasps, that soft sigh, and that one delicious moan all served to ignite his own desires. Already he was getting to know Cris's noises, his movements, and rather than being bored at the knowledge he was thrilled by it. He listened and watched and felt every time he did something different, enthralled by the reactions each little movement evoked.

Christian's voice came down to where he was, burrowed under the covers. Rowan smiled and in response he licked a warm, wet line across Christian's leg, sucking gently just beneath his now-firm erection and continuing on to the hollow of the other leg. As the covers were moved away Rowan raised his eyes to meet Cris's. He pressed one final, softly sucking kiss to the spot he was currently enjoying and then moved back the way he'd come. With the tip of his tongue he gently made a circle around the very peak of Cris's aroused cock, then drew a wet line down its length. Breathing warmly, he took Christian's erection in hand as he carefully enclosed his balls in his mouth, enveloping them with wet warmth and softly working his tongue against them as he stroked with his hand.

Pulling away he pushed himself up and slid up just a bit, resting his chin lightly on Cris's chest.
"Good morning. I think I slept well. Did you?"

He smoothed his hand up to Cris's stomach, his fingertips playing lightly over his fair skin. There were many things he wanted to say but he remained quiet after that, rubbing his cheek against his lover's chest.
Christian sighed and then gasped at Rowan's response to his words. The teasing tongue on his erection caused him to inhale sharply, his hands twitching slightly with the urge to hold his partner more tightly.

"Oh dear god." He moaned as his lover's hand replaced his mouth stroking him smoothly. The feel of Rowan sucking gently on his balls, tongue working them back and forth was enough to make him arch, crying out louder. His hands reached down to grip the bedsheets. Christian felt he could safely tangle his fists in those and squeeze as hard as he needed which was likely to be very hard indeed with Rowan doing such amazingly overwhelming things to him.

He made a small disappointed sigh as his lover moved away. Cris looked at him with longing for a moment before smiling at his answer.

Rowan rubbed his cheek on his chest and he gently stroked the side of his lover's face that he could reach. "I slept very well and not just because you exhausted me thoroughly." He smiled contentedly. "It was very nice knowing you were here next to me and waking up to seeing you first thing." Christian's grin became mischievous as he added. "and not just because of the way you chose to rouse me...though I was definitely enjoying that."

Cris arched an eyebrow at his companion."So...when did you want to go?" He wrapped his legs around Rowan's chest and locked them together. "I hope it wasn't any time soon."
Rowan took in the sight of Christian's smiling face. "I'm glad you liked it," he said, smiling back up at Cris. He let his hand drift down, lazily teasing and brushing against his lover's hot, hard erection. As Christian locked his legs around him Rowan grinned back and turned his head, dutifully attending to the nipple he'd missed on his way down, sucking softly.

"Oh, whenever we manage to roll out of bed will do," he murmured against the sensitive flesh. "Nachton isn't going anywhere yet. I hear it'll be here all night."

Since he was stuck where he was he gently nibbled and licked a few lines over Cris's chest while his hand continued its flirtation.

"If you let me go, I'll continue where I left off," he said with a smile, once more using the tip of his finger to play lightly with Cris's tip before traveling downward to gently cup his balls again, smoothing the palm of his hand over them and sliding one finger down behind them.

"Or you can just keep me captive," he said mischievously, "and I'll think of some way to pleasure you. I'm not sure how but something will come up."

He continued to play and toy, doing his best to keep Cris interested and excited with just his one hand, letting his mouth occupy itself with the areas of his lover's chest he could reach.
Christian sighed happily as Rowan's hand drifted south again. His own hands roamed over his lover's back as Rowan took his nipple into his mouth.

Murmuring half absently at his companion's talk of Nachton, he said. "No, its not very mobile at all. Makes it easy to locate."

As soon as his partner promised to continue what he started, Cris dropped his legs and gave him a grateful smile. He had his own thoughts about making sure Rowan was fully awake but Christian decided those were best saved until later. It seemed his companion very much enjoyed making sure he was satisfied, and since he felt the same, Cris could wait.

He gasped at the hand that slid lower still, cupping him and toying with the space behind his sac. Christian moaned softly and said. "You're resourceful. I'm sure you would think of something but fortunately you don't have to."

His own hands roamed, one once more in Rowan's hair, brushing the long strands out of his lover's face while Rowan explored his chest with his mouth. The other hand brushed lightly down his partner's side as he watched Rowan through the screen of his lashes. [You are so sexy to watch. I could do it all day.]
"So they told me when I decided to come here," Rowan said cheerfully. "'Just go south,' they said, 'and when you get tired of south, turn left-ish and you'll find Nachton.'"

He turned this time, instead of sliding straight down, when Cris released his hold on him. Crawling down to where his hand was, Rowan left his legs pointing up toward the head board. He curled around his lover a bit, able to do that because of the difference in their sizes, so that he could take Cris into his mouth while looking at him and still keeping himself exposed to his partner in case he chose to explore as well.

While he continued to tease Cris with his hand he used his other to hold onto the base of his cock and keep it steady. He flicked his tongue against it, making sure Christian had a clear view as Rowan drew away the tiny bead of moisture that had gathered there in his lover's excitement.

[I could suck on you all day,]
he sent back, his grey-green eyes fixed on Cris's face as he enveloped the tip, just the tip, in his mouth and moved suggestively up and down several times. In the meantime his hand continued to gently massage.

[I love how you taste. I love when you come in my mouth.]

Sucking a bit more firmly he stroked Christian's base while he continued to play with his tip, adding several short, fast strokes and a few very soft grazes with his teeth.
Christian smiled at Rowan and said. "I'm very glad you found it."

Rowan crawled around so that he was facing toward the other direction granting him the ability to play as well. "Thank you. Now I don't have to wait."

He reached out a hand and gently caressed his lover's shaft, still looking at his companion. Rowan made certain that he was watching as he gently licked the moisture from his erection. Cris hissed a long exhale as his partner's hands began to work. They were accompanied by Rowan's seductive words.

"Ah..." Christian moaned as his lover sucked harder on him and continued to tell him what he loved about giving oral sex, to him in particular. It was that last part that made if ever more enjoyable. "Keep doing that then...and you'll experience it shortly."

Leaning forward, he took his lover's erection into his mouth. It seemed he needed to make up for lost time, in the teasing department. Christian sucked and licked at a frantic pace, giving his lover's cock all of his attention, at least all his body would allow him to spare, his head bobbing up and down along his lover's erection, accompanied by the movements of his hand. Slowing down again, he reached the other hand between Rowan's legs, gently teasing the opening there. [With you I love so many things... teasing you until you ask me to take you.] He ran his finger in slow circles in illustration, making certain his partner was focused on his words [ I love watching you as you come. I love the sounds you make...]

He pulled his mouth away, stroking his lover's entire length with his hand. "I love this. I love being with you any way that makes you happy." Placing his mouth once more around Rowan, he added. [And I want to find many new ways to do that.]
Rowan sighed in ecstasy as Christian mirrored his own actions at a somewhat faster pace, immediately launching him into a state of urgency with his aggressiveness. He moaned against the smooth skin of Cris's tip, opening his mouth slightly and enveloping his lover in his mouth, running his tongue in long sweeping strokes along the underside of the hardened shaft.

The addition of Cris's words made Rowan's heart ache fiercely with desire, with affection, with need. His lover's talented, fervent hands had him thrusting gently into his intimate embrace even as he ministered his own brand of torture.

His finger mirrored Christian's as he slid it down and gently slipped it inside that tight opening, not far, just enough to press on the sensitive area within. His other hand stroked Christian's erection while his mouth picked up where he'd previously left off, gently taking in his balls, wetting them, slowly massaging with his tongue.

[I've been with many people,] he admitted to Christian, [but I can't say any one of them has ever done to me what you do. Drive me crazy, make me want all of you at once, every time. Make me need you.]

He closed his eyes, basking in the sensations of having Cris in his mouth, pleasuring him at the same time he was being pleasured. He moaned softly, the feel of it applied to that soft, delicate sac in his mouth this time, still working it carefully with his tongue. His hand stroked slightly faster, thumb swirling at the sensitive tip of Cris's cock.

There was so much he wanted to say and could not right now. He had felt Christian's fears; he understood them as far as he could. It wasn't the time, no matter how well Rowan understood what he himself felt.
[However we can make each other happy,] he replied, [I just want to keep doing that.]

As Cris's wicked, delightful mouth closed around him once more he thrust very gently, mindful not to cause discomfort, but enough to demonstrate his desire and enjoyment. He was being driven crazy at the same time as he was doing it to Cris too. The sensations were powerful, incredibly potent.

Agonizing urgency overwhelmed him as he felt a pang of fear in his chest, that this might not last, that Cris might tire of him or decide that he wanted something casual after all. Rowan pulled his mouth away from the well-warmed sac he'd been playing with, cupped it in his hand instead, and took Christian's length into his mouth again, working it in long, fast strokes. The fear faded quickly, leaving him slightly shaken but happy to have felt such a thing. He applied himself even more vigorously to pleasuring his partner, making soft noises of enjoyment around the hard shaft he was sucking on.
His lover seemed to have agreed with his more rapid pace, taking more of him into his mouth. Christian gasped softly as Rowan added a finger inside him. It was harder to voice his appreciation of his partner's efforts while his mouth was occupied. Cris moaned around his lover's erection, bucking slightly to Rowan's more stimulating gestures.

Christian concentrated on reciprocating. Closing his eyes and enjoying the feel of his lover hard in his mouth. [I want to taste you.] He had not done so in the few times they had been together. [You'll just have to finish what you're doing there. I know its burden] Cris chuckled inwardly and finished his sending. [But I promise to make it up to you later, if you come for me like this.] He lavished his lover's erection with attention, running his tongue over it, wanting to fully remember the feel of it for the fantasies he would have later in the week when Rowan was at work and unable to be with him.

Soon, with his lover's mouth once more taking him in and running over him with a renewed urgency, Cris wasn't able to think of much else. [You...do that...so well.] He pushed down on his lover, taking away his hand, using it instead to pull Rowan's hips toward him. He used the hand to guide his partner as his lips and throat slid over the hard thrusting cock in his mouth. He was not nearly so good at this as his partner, but he enjoyed it and knowing it was Rue made it okay. Christian resolved absently to practice more. He moaned repeatedly, the cries muffled to a hum at the back of his throat by his lover's erection. His eyes were still closed in blissful enjoyment, quickly becoming overwhelmed by the pleasure Rowan was bringing to him. [I'm coming...soon...]
Rowan thought this position might be a recipe for heaven. As Cris moaned around him he felt it at the same time as he heard it and gasped in response, trying not to choke his lover with his own reaction. [Oh you're guaranteed to taste,] he sent back, [if you're sure that's what you want. It's not for everyone. Don't feel you have to. But, ah, you feel so good Cris.]

Rowan sank down on Christian's erection, taking him in completely, trying to swallow him down, stroking with the hand on his balls as well as the gentle finger inside of him. Cris's ragged sending shot a thrill through him as he recognized the pleasure in it. [It's because its you,] he sent back. [I want to do more, always more, to make you feel like this.]

As Cris's hand pulled Rowan's hips toward his mouth Rowan obliged with a gentle thrust, mastering the urge to do it harder. He didn't want to cause Christian any discomfort. He moaned, echoing Cris's own sounds as they continued to bring each other quickly toward that peak of climax.

The warning was met with renewed efforts on Rowan's part, increasing his pace, unable to take him in any further as he felt his lips against Cris's body. He watched Christian's face carefully, saw his eyes closed in bliss. [Then come, Cris,] he sent. [Open your eyes and watch yourself come inside my mouth. Watch how much I love the feel of you, the taste of you. Watch the look on my face as I drink you in. I love this. I always want to do this for you.]

He flexed his finger, sliding it into Cris's opening just slightly further, adding pressure to stimulate him even more, urging his partner to lose himself, to abandon control, to rush headlong into release. Rowan would not be long after.
Rowan's words had the effect his lover must surely have been hoping for. Cris groaned deep within at that erotic and yet touching sending. He opened eyes, pulling back a bit on the deep thrusts so that he could tilt his head to see his partner.

The sight of Rowan sliding up and down on him, taking all of him in, his grey-green eyes locked on him as he worked, was seductively carnal. That look combined with his lover's mouth and hands stroking him was enough to make him come mere just moments after his warning. He moaned and rocked against Rowan's cock as he came, gripping his lover's hip tight with one hand as that white hot bliss coursed through his body.

Once he had marginally recovered his senses, Christian broke his lover's gaze and returned his full attention to making sure Rowan found the same release. He pushed down fully onto his partner's erection and pulled Rowan's hips towards him once more, increasing the pace. Cris's thumb rubbed gently over his lover's balls and the finger inside his lover moved in time to his lover's thrusts. [I can see why you like this so much. I want to feel you lose control while my mouth is wrapped around you. I want to know I'm the one that brought there.] He wanted to feel the moment when his lover's body jerked, his balls tightened in his hand and the cock in his mouth pulsed with evidence of Rowan's release. Cris wanted it very much.
Rowan felt all the signs as Cris came; everything tightened, seeming to point toward the rigid member in his mouth, and then, as he took him fully in once more Cris's body gave way and Rowan felt rich wetness against the back of his throat, tasted the musky sweetness of it, holding tight to Christian and closing his eyes in pleasure.

He couldn't focus properly on bringing Cris back down from that high; not for the next minute or so as Christian's mouth and hands brought him to the edge of his own release. He lifted his mouth away from his lover for a moment.

"Ah, Cris," he said, his voice rough with desire, his accent slightly more pronounced as he sought to maintain some sort of control for the moment. "It's definitely you, and no other."

He thrust softly with his hips.
"You feel so good... can't hold back."

And he didn't try. He curled tightly around Cris, burying his face against his lover's thigh as he came with a muffled cry, his whole body shaking with the force of his climax. He continued to moan softly against Christian's leg, the noises finally subsiding into soft panting as the tremors ceased and his vision cleared.

Rowan lay there for a long moment before rousing himself and giving a long sigh of contentment.
"Oh god that was good."

He trailed his hands softly over the parts of Cris within reach.
"You want me to skate on legs like limp noodles?" He lifted his head and grinned at Christian. "Maybe I can tie some pillows around myself... it'll be cushy when I fall, and we'll have a nice soft resting spot for break time!"
Christian was pleased with Rowan's words and also quite happy about the urgent sound of it. He responded to the statement of his lover with quiet certainty [If I had wanted you to hold back I wouldn't be doing this.] He thrust Rowan's hips harder towards him, having grown accustomed to the motion and feel of his lover's erection in his mouth, pushing down the back of his throat. [Let me have all of you, ever last drop.]

The sounds of his partner's climax was muffled against his leg but Christian could feel it in his mouth and hands. Closing his eyes once more, he felt the warmth of his lover's seed slide down his throat in bursts. He gently continued his ministrations until he felt Rowan's trembling subside. Pulling away, he sighed softly as he turned toward his partner, smiling at his lover's words.

"I'm afraid I missed all of that." Cris raised a hand and cupped it under his chin in illustration "Not one taste. We'll just have to do it again."

He laughed at Rowan's plan for keeping himself safe while they skated. "Or I could just hold you close...to make sure you don't fall." Christian looked down at his partner. "I like this plan better."

The drowsy sated feeling was rapidly fading away, replaced by the energy of a good night's sleep and the excitement of spending his leisure time out with Rowan. Christian sat up and straddled his partner, holding onto Rowan's shoulders, he leaned down and gave him a long tender kiss.

"I want you to wake me up every day." He smiled down at his companion before sliding off the bed.

Cris headed into the bathroom and made sure that they had two towels before turning on the water in the shower, pleasantly warm but not too hot to be uncomfortable for his partner. He gave the large tub a glance but figured they'd never leave if they indulged in a long bath.

"It should be ready. I'll be right there." He hurried down the stairs and started the coffee maker, smiling about the last attempt to use the machine when Rowan was over.

Stepping into the shower, Cris said. "Is there anything on the strip that you would like to look for?" Rowan had just moved to Nachton, perhaps there were things he still needed.
Rowan lay prone, a blissful smile across his face. "I agree... and again, and again..."

The words 'oral fixation' came to mind. Yeah, he had one. But who wouldn't love doing that to a partner like Christian? He laughed softly at Cris's alternative plan to pillows.
"Oh I like the idea of wearing you much better than a pillow. You're far more attractive. Not to mention interactive."

When Cris straddled him, Rowan leaned up toward him, meeting him and gladly returning his kiss. Cris's parting words as he slid off the bed left Rowan there in a state of shocked pleasure as his heart pounded against his chest. After Christian had disappeared into the bathroom Rowan found his voice enough to softly say,
"Me too."

As Cris emerged again and headed downstairs Rowan watched him, slightly wide-eyed, processing the idea of waking Cris up every night. It could never happen, of course; Rowan doubted he'd wake up first unless he could somehow manage to exhaust Cris every night. His lover had shown no signs of laboring under Rowan's affliction and appeared to have woken up very rapidly. But a guy could dream, right?

He hopped down from the bed and made his way into the shower, ducking his head beneath the warm water and soaking his hair. Cris returned shortly and Rowan moved out of the way just enough to allow his lover use of the spray as well.

He thought about the question for a few minutes.
"I guess at some point I should look into furniture," he said. "I usually travel sort of light. I wouldn't mind browsing if we see someplace suitable but that's hardly an exciting date night activity. As long as I can find my way back there just knowing where the right stores are is enough."

Though, the thought of spending his free time shopping for furniture instead of being with Cris was a dreary one.

"Otherwise, if we end up at the harbor at all I'd love to check on my ladies and see if they made it into port all right. What about you? Is there someplace in particular you like to go, something you like to do while you're out? I'd like to do that, if so."

He did want to know everything there was to know about Cris. Rowan found it a little intimidating that he, normally confident in nearly any social situation, was now slightly nervous. There was obviously enough chemistry between himself and Cris to power several nuclear plants. Would it last outside of Christian's bedroom? He desperately hoped so.
Christian reached for the shampoo while considering what Rowan said. "I know where there is a large one down on the strip. So you have no furniture in your apartment?"

He dunked his head under the water and answered his partner's question. "There is nothing that I need..." Tilting his head back with his eyes closed, he rinsed his hair quickly. Cris wondered what other diversions might be fun while they were out. An idea came to mind and he smiled. He loved toys and Rowan obviously enjoyed spending time with kids; he knew where there was a toy store on the strip. They could enjoy looking around for things for the hospital and who knows maybe they will find things for themselves. "I'm sure we can find things to do though."

It was difficult to keep his hands of Rowan's naked wet body but if he started touching his lover now then they'd waste yet another pot of coffee. He sighed and reached for the soap, focusing on getting himself clean and their plans for the evening.

"I have a couple of small backpacks, we can carry our shoes in them just in case we find something interesting enough to pause and take a closer look."

Going back to the previous part of the conversation, he said. "Do you want some help with your apartment later? I'd be happy to help make the task less boring if you want."

A part of him didn't want Rowan to unpack at all but he couldn't assume that his partner felt that way besides that was a good way to potentially burn out a new relationship. Right now he wanted to see Rowan every minute of every day but that feeling of urgent possessive need was probably too much to be healthy and would overwhelm his partner. Cris didn't want to smother Rowan just because it had been so long since he had found someone that he truly connected with. Most importantly he didn't want to lose him by being impatient.

He gave Rowan a sly smile. "And once we're done unpacking we can make sure that it feels more lived in...I'm sure we can manage to think of a few ways to do that."
Rowan borrowed Christian's shampoo for the second time in 24 hours and lathered his hair up, piling it up on his head. He shrugged his shoulders. "I have some furniture," he said. "My writing desk. A chair. And a lamp."

That was pretty much it, really. He hadn't had the time to bother with much else. Rowan didn't mind; he spent so much time away from his apartment it may as well be more for storage than anything else.

"Yeah. I know we can," he smiled at Cris, trying not to gather him up and kiss him beneath the hot water pouring down on them.

Christian's thoughts seemed to follow his, as Rowan was considering shopping while on skates and came to the conclusion that they'd have to carry their shoes somehow. He laughed softly to himself. Great minds...

Cris's offer was met with a big grin.
"Well, I have to go up there anyhow, for some clean clothes," he said. "I was going to ask if you wanted to come along. But yeah, beyond that? I'd love some help." Because of the way he traveled Rowan had few belongings, really. About eight or ten boxes' worth.

Inwardly he knew why he was dragging his heels about unpacking in the last week. It wasn't going to get any easier with Cris right there, but he did want Cris to be there. And he wanted to be able to entertain Cris at his place, although why, he wasn't sure. Cris's home was beautiful and moreover... somehow, it felt like home to Rowan too. That was a dangerous feeling. Rowan had to respect Christian's feelings and he had seemed reluctant at first to define the nature of their relationship. Rowan didn't want to presume. He would just imagine instead, and be patient.

That gorgeous sly smile as impossible to ignore though. Rowan leaned down and kissed it, making a happy little noise and finally drawing Cris close, wrapping his arms around him. He kissed him gently, enjoying the hot water and flesh against flesh. He didn't get too forward, just held Cris and tasted him softly and deeply.
Cris laughed and then looked up at Rowan. "That's it? Where have you been sleeping?" Perhaps he didn't want to know the answer to that question. Rowan could be staying with someone else and he would certainly have a right to. He wanted to extend an invitation to share his place until Rowan had at least had a bed but Cris would wait until he knew for certain that Rowan didn't have other accommodations. If he didn't then Cris could suggest he stay here for a while. That was safe, reasonable, any friend would offer such a thing.

He finished rinsing himself off as his companion accepted his help with the unpacking. "I'll be happy to accompany you. I put the coffee maker on so we can make a cup and walk up to your floor if you like."

Christian wrapped his arms around Rowan, returning the kiss with equal fervor. [Why is it so difficult to keep my hands off you?] He sighed softly as he pulled back enough to look into those grey-green eyes. "You're addictive. I hope you're not illegal or I'll have to arrest myself." He smiled, gliding his hands across Rowan's water slick chest. "As a doctor you wouldn't have a recommendation for this addiction would you?"

Because I think I'm a hopeless case already.

Drawing swirls with his finger along his lover's chest, that unconsciously mimicked the chocolate lines he had drawn the night before, he sighed again, this time with resignation. "If you kiss me again then you're not going to get out of this shower without being thoroughly made love to...and the coffee will get cold...and we'll have less time to spend out."

The smile was evident in Cris's eyes even though his expression was serious. "I'm just warning you now."
Rowan lifted his shoulders sheepishly at Cris's question. "I have an air mattress," he said. "Easier to pack than a bed. It's comfortable." He paused, rolling his eyes upward. "At least I think it is. Once I'm out it may as well be a bed of nails for all I'd notice."

He grinned and shrugged again. Having the essentials (someplace to sleep, a writing desk) and having an insane work schedule had pretty much killed any sense of urgency he felt about unpacking. But having Cris, knowing Eiryk was here with his boyfriend, those things reminded him that he really should get the place in order so he could entertain his friends.

Cris's plan sounded good.
"Perfect," he said as he rinsed soap from his hair.

However, being wrapped up with Cris in his shower stalled any proceedings. Rowan was trying to figure out how to be satisfied with one kiss when Cris's voice entered his head. He smiled.
"I don't know why," he murmured in response, "but I seem to have a similar problem. It must be contagious."

He gave almost-serious consideration to the idea of quitting him. Spreading his hands across Christian's back he grinned.
"My recommendation here would be to get as much of me as possible and hope you burn out without overdosing. Not the typical method. You might want a second opinion, because I admit to some vested self-interest. And I assure you I'm perfectly legal as long as you use me properly."

Rowan looked down into Cris's serious face at the further quasi-threat and gave it a bit more thought, his hands sliding down to Christian's ass and lifting him slightly, pulling him tight against him.
"I find it really hard to back down from a challenge like that," he said as Cris's hands caressed his chest. "For one thing, the coffee will keep for a little bit and if not I would gladly drink cold coffee for you. And as to the other, didn't we just agree that Nachton tends to stay in one general area without too much moving about?"

His mouth was very close to Cris's now.
"Given those things, I find it hard to resist. So maybe we'll just have to see if you're a man of your word."

Rowan smiled wickedly and let his lips fall upon Cris's once more, softly at first then with increasing urgency as he deepened his kiss, unable to resist playing with Cris's tongue and fangs. He did manage to pull away long enough to say,
"Love me, then. Preferably before the water gets cold."

The ball was back in Christian's court; Rowan knew there was no chance he'd have been able to resist that sort of challenge. Not kiss Cris? Impossible.