Where have I been?

Hi,

I'm wondering if I can still play here. Its been awhile since I put myself on hiatus. I know a lot has likely happened, so understand if it isn't possible with Nara. I'm trying to branch out again and want to write more. I need to reread all the rules and such but thought I better ask first.

Aishe 13 years ago
Why wouldn't you be able to? Welcome back n stuff. Got questions, ask 'em!
Nara Baker 13 years ago
ok umm anything that would help me figure out where to jump in at. I probably should find a face claim or something too as I now have a face to put with her more than the doll though still love my doll of her. hehe
Diane 13 years ago
Hello! Welcome back. personal hiatus's = your character went on some sweet trip to their mother land, or went off to hunt down someone they hated to kill oooorrr got kidnaped and was being held prisoner! *coughs* That last one has never happened before uh really. *coughs*

SA rocks like that cuz it still <3's you even if you've been away. <-- knows from experience
Nara Baker 13 years ago
Thanks. I think I like the idea of dealing with family issues back in Uvalde or a friend's having to deal with a loss of a parent and since she had been through it twice, she had gone back to help.

Is there a face claim? I can't seem to find it.
Trayce 13 years ago
Not an offical one that I can remember. If there is I'm a terrible person.

<-- I'm also Diane =p sorry forgot to change back before posting
Pakpao 13 years ago
if you get squidgy about coming up with a back story for Nara's missing time... well no reason not to start a new character... don't let it stop you
Nara Baker 13 years ago
grin ok will use the face I use for her in another place.
Brig Jameson 13 years ago
We don't do face claims here, if you're meaning picking a celebrity that fits your character's appearance. We just ask that no copyrights are infringed and wholly encourage you to maybe create something of your own?

Welcome back though! Feel free to jump back in and we'll be happy to join you.
Nara Baker 13 years ago
I don't do 3d stuff but I do dolls. As you can see in the current av. lol But I was not seeing dolls so was thinking something a bit more similar to what was up there
Valentine 13 years ago
Pfft... I will grant you we have some brilliant artists, but I have some AVs I dolled (I'm fond of Reign's as well) and a goodly number of my characters don't have any kind of graphic at all... It doesn't effect the writing

(Or should that one be affect... bah...)
Diane 13 years ago
I hate effect affect, i hate that affect can cause an effect as well.

I'm lazy thats why I have an actress av. Not that everyone else is who has one but that's my excuse. Tho I am in the very long process of working on a new Av. I like both your doll and your new av btw!
Nara Baker 13 years ago
Thanks. The singer was just exactly how I had imagined her other than her hair was wavy, but still was like the clothing choices and everything so had to grab her for my board. Figured I should keep with her for here as well. Though may try making boots on a doll. I have trouble with shoes though hehe