Character Theme songs

Anyone else have theme songs they hear for different characters, or certain music they play while writing their own characters?

For Cyn I hear Darling Nicki, originally by Prince and covered by the Foo Fighters; yeah, it's about a girl, but fitting. If I'm thinking about it I change the words in my head so it's about a boy .

For Ellis, probably Battle Flag by Lo Fidelity Allstars and Evil Angel by Rufus Wainwright most often. Battle Flag is a good song for the Tachs .

For Simon, I'd say probably the Mouth remix by Bush.

Don't have anything specific I can recall for Talon, though he gets teh Metal .

Thaddeus varies; he actually seems to like the Beatles, John Lennon stuffs, and more surprisingly Pink Floyd...not stuff I'm omg super fans of, but *shrugs*. I call him a dirty hippie, bickering ensues, it's very funny. Anyway...yeah I'm crazy...anyway, lots of Rufus Wainwright going on for him as well. Across the Universe by The Beatles when he's feeling good.

Mae sent me a song called Bad Brother, which I find helps a lot for getting The Wolf down on paper.

Cynicke Valentin 18 years ago
LMAO! Admittedly, I had to look the lyrics up, but that is pretty applicable XD Even the name, as Mai pointed out to me, this one used to be called Nicke back during the living years. Granted, not pronounced Nick-ee as much as Nick-eh, but still pretty damn accurate.

He inspired theme songs in someone else's head! *bounces in glee* I'm so proud of him XD
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Alfarinn did surprise me by liking Rufus Wainright also. "The Tower of Learning" is a personal favorite. He seems to have a funny sense of humor while I'm writing some posts for him all the vampire related mp3's come up. Queen of the Damned, Blade, Godsmack, and something else. But when I'm seriously trying to write it seems he listens to Rufus, which I am thankful for.

Mai has no theme song that I know about and neither does Jan as of yet. Though he is fond of classical and loves to hear a good choir, he also likes techno and dark metal.

One of my other characters used to sing "Made in England" and loves songs by Meatloaf..which he sings loudly and another from Thailand used to sing "One night in Bang Kok"
Talon 18 years ago
some theme music

Winter's music is always frenetic and fast, like White Zombie or Disturbed.. the primary theme song I play when I wanna get into the mood to write him is ' Papercut' by Linking Park
when winter is admireing a woman the song playing in his mind is "Bad Touch" by Bloodhound Gang

Talon's music is always Metal, Megadeth and Slayer are good examples.. his theme songs, 'Of wolf and man' by Metallica
when Talon is thinking of Amberelle the soundtrack is 'Cat Scratch Fever' by Ted Nugent
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
Bloodsport by Sneaker Pimps makes me think of Jan and Cyn for some reason
Chryseis Angelique 18 years ago
Walking Dead by some band i dont know =)

and Gold dust woman- the version by hole

for chrys

for panos, nothing yet really i'll have to think!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Oooh Gold Dust Woman... excellent lyrics for her.
Meegan 18 years ago
Odd...I can't think of anything for Meegan. Maybe Uptown Girl or Pretty Woman.
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
I have no flippin idea. I told Mae I thought "Sexy Sucker" by My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult made me think of Ellis.
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Can't think of one for Meegan? How about "Show me your pussy" by Lords of Acid

Jan made me hear Verdi's Requiem and it fits pretty well with Aron I think, it's almost as dramatic as he is....
Meegan 18 years ago
First her theme song would not be by a band with Acid in the name and second...that offends me. *cries*
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
It's not exactly what it sounds like, really it isn't. You should listen to the song before judging it ya know
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
I dunno... I agree, that Lords of Acid song is a pretty good choice. And it's not as bad as it sounds Meegan, trust me. We should find the lyrics for you =)
Meegan 18 years ago
Thanks, but I am so not listening to a band called Lords of Acid. Thanks.
Winter 18 years ago
I disagree, 'Pussy' makes me think of Veronica more than Meegan..
heres a link to Lyrics for the curious

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/lords-of-acid/85025.html
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
I'll have to bow to your opinion baby since LoA is one of your fave bands =) But when you start talking what fits Veronica.. there are so many possibilities!
Meegan 18 years ago
Well I was going to go with "I'm too sexy" By Right Said Fred, but I didn't want to embarass myself.
Eve 18 years ago
Man, do not be knockin' LoA! Don't make me whip out "Rubber Doll", better known as the fuck doll from hell! Before you judge them based on a name, perhaps you really should listen. They aren't a bunch of drug related songs, if that's what you're worried about. Think more along the lines of a good techno beat, especially good for some of the more naughty deeds going on around here lately.
Meegan 18 years ago
Sarcsims is my favorite tool. And just so you know I found an Mp3 of them and while it is not my style of music, as most metal just makes my head hurt, it wasn't -that- bad. I just don't want cute little Meegan's theme song to be metal.
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
LOL LoA is not metal. Their more recent stuff includes more guitars, but a lot of their earlier stuff was traditional electronic music with interesting sound bytes. Come visit and you can listen to them and real metal.
Meegan 18 years ago
I'll come visit, but do I REALLY have to listen to metal?