The new kid in town

The warm air rushed into the open door of the box car blowing the silken white hair back from his face, his pink eyes taking in the sights as the cargo train rumbled and swayed through the suburbs of Nachton, the industrial district its eventual destination.
The blaring musicial noise of white zombie blared through his ear buds, bringing a contented smile to his face. The long black overcoat's hood was flipped back so he could enjoy the breeze, his supple soft leather boots tapping to the fast rythum of the music.
Winter flicked the cigarette ino the darkness outside the train and fished the printout from his pocket and read it once again,

--I need you in Nachton.

the words brought a smile to his face, a manic light filling his eyes at the thought of what might be involved. It had been a long while since he had been in Nachton, 'I wonder of they ever rebuilt since the last time?' he smiled at the memory, his hand absently stroking the backpack he had sitting next to him, he gave the pack a loving glance
"soon babies, you'll get to speak your minds.." his smile was full of sinister glee a the thought of the impending fun.

"Wait til they get a load of me"

He secured the backpack onto his back and out of the box car, his nimble hands cathing the top rail as his did, his body swung in a graceful arc up onto the roof of the train car, his movments were prescise and graceful. He sttod for a second location the train car he had decided on, it was a tank car about four sections up, he took a brief sprint and flipped onto the next box car, and rolled that into a series of backflips and somersaults until he landed on top of the tank car. He dropped down onto the top of the car and began talk to it, loving caressing the top of the tank..

"Who's a good boy? ..you are.. your gonna make papa so proud, remember all the things i've taught you and you'll do just fine.."
he then hopped up and began making the preperations.

20 minutes later the train was nearing its final destination when Winter finally leaped off and glided gently onto a nearby building, he stopped and waved to the train "Go make sure she knows i'm here!" he called after it with an excited grin, with little effort he was on top of the building watching, waiting... his watch had Mickey's short arm pointing at the twelve and his long had pointing almost to the six
"2:15.. right on time" he said and flipped out his sunglasses, took a second to clean them on his ATHF T-shirt and carefully placed them over his eyes, just in time to admire the vivid initail blast from the explosion, it was a great and violent flare, the presureized gas of the tank he had fit the charges to preformed better than expected. the Blast took out a building near the tracks and derailed two other trains near it. The violence of the explosion was intense, sending people runninng in all directions, 2 more building were badly dmamaged and on fire.
The series of Blasts shook him and the building, winter smiled relishing the shockwave and the chaos he had created
"Sad thing is no one will thank me for spicing up thier night tonight"
he frown and flipped off the explosion.
"now to see why i'm here" he smiled and jumped off the roof of the 4 story building.
((ooc : out))

((edit : fixed a sentance....with glue))