I am shocked and appalled.

I am seriously concerned that this board is going downhill. Never mind the wild shagging between, for the purpose of appearances, underage boys. Never mind a savage animal tearing humans to shreds and spilling their entrails on the concrete. Never mind a certain female vampire sticking her finger in a bullet hole (though I sorta pulled a face at that).

Rachyl just dumping all that sugar into her iced tea made me go "ewwww" out loud.

No hate dearie...that amount of sugar is just kind of horrible to even think about O_O.

(disclaimer: the above is totally tongue in cheek, though I really did say "ewww". I thought it amusing that of all the things to be grossed out by, it would be too much sugar in the tea.)

Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
bwahahaha! I thought to myself, hey that's not very much! But, I drink liquified sugar with a hint of tea / coffee pretty much
Thaddeus Grey 18 years ago
*revolted*
Rachyl 18 years ago
Sorry, I just can't do unsweetened or artificially sweetened tea.
*grins* I'm really not trying to pick on anyone, I just honestly thought it was funny that just yesterday I was writing about ripping out someone's guts and today I'm like eeeewwww sugar omg!
That is rather a different reaction, but hey.. somehow I don't think that's odd.. must mean I am =p

I need some sugar now after thinking about this heh!
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Most southerners drink liquified sugar and call it tea.

I tend to get mine half and half to even out the over dose. Cause Atlanta has some serious sweet tea, y'all.

On the other topic.. Veri has cracked and become a strange RPer with voices in her head...just like the rest of us.
Yep, you got me
voices in your head ehh? Welcome to the club!! Well over the years I've created close to 100 different chars and yeah they all tend to be a peanut gallery making comments.. X and I will bust out giggling for no apparent reason and when asked by the other we both will rattle off a comment 'someone' would have made. It's the sign of a true gamer IMO, yup.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
LOL, it very much is. My ex could ask me at any time what one of my characters would have said about something and there would have been a ready answer. We've been known to talk about them so much people would probably assume they are friends we know.

Cyn and I have tons of voices on various boards that make all kinds of comments on everything. Seriously, watching a movie and one of them is likely to pipe up with advice for what the actor is doing wrong.

I have several who sing, to my dismay, and some that fight amongst themselves. Some fight with Cyn's which can also come about at any time.

Yep...cracked in the head might apply.
I just have the two (though another is trying to come out, still a bit shy yet). I keep them separated. The Wolf only speaks when spoken to, though sometimes he'll laugh. With Thaddeus I get the whole range, tantrums at me, little comments, and once in a while he cooperates and helps with the RPing.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Alfarinn
Most southerners drink liquified sugar and call it tea.

In my experience, Southerners -east- of the Big Stream drink it super-sweet.

Southerners -west- of it drink it unsweetened...

You can imagine the looks I get when I visit.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
You're probably right there. I don't venture west very often.. I hear there is a whole country on the otherside of the river though.... wild!
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
I've grown sort of fond of the sweet tea in TX, but I'm still a fan of unsweetened. I guess it's my yankee blood.

And my characters aren't really voices in my head - it's more like I'm a film director behind a camera and I'm watching them. I throw a turkey in the scene to see how they react, then I srite it down. It takes me forever to write RPs because of playing out whole scenes in my head. I have to picture the room, the clothes, the weather, the political climate...all of it.
Cynicke Valentin 18 years ago
Wild shagging? It's only been two times. Both in a bed. We haven't even resorted to toys yet :P

I think the weird bit about this is not the sugar. Its the tea! People drink that? What happened to living off coffee so strong its pretty much battery acid? I mean... tea *shudders* I feel dirty just thinking about it.

As for voices in the head. Yup, I belong to that club. One here (although Mai has been trying her best to drag one or two more out of me *shakes fist at her*). Twelve over at the other forum. Three muses. Twenty plus ones from way back when I was still attempting to write full fic. And I have been told through the years I had so many imaginary friends that my family stopped trying to remember all their names.

Nope, no shortage of characters and character ideas I have to force myself not to create here.

They are good voices. They argue with me and each other, refuse to co-operate, refuse to stop co-operating so someone else might get a chance, scream loudly in road rage while I drive, try to vacuum the mental common room while I am at work, etc.

This one is a bit of a change for me. My men are normally more difficult. I am good at creating evil rat bastards. Thought a perpetually horny teenager would be a good change ^_^
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Have you seen my voices? I think they went over to raid your mental common room fridge again.
Rachyl 18 years ago
Cynicke Valentin
I think the weird bit about this is not the sugar. Its the tea! People drink that? What happened to living off coffee so strong its pretty much battery acid? I mean... tea *shudders* I feel dirty just thinking about it.

Coffee makes me yak.
I invariably put at least one little bit of myself into my characters, and that's one of them. No coffee + lots of sugar in tea
Alfarinn 18 years ago
Well at least one of Cyn's characters is a coffee fiend so they have that in common.

I find some of me tends to go into most of them at least somewhere. I've played some evil characters too....hmm...
Oh yeah, some of my tendancies and tastes come out in my creations.. like Amby and I both hate orange.. heck most of her bio is me.
Meegan 18 years ago
I drink unsweetened tea, both ices and hot. I do not like lemon in my iced tea, but love it in my hot tea. (lemon by the way is great for the vocal cords) I love coffee, but only as something to savor, I do not drink it to wake u an dI am not addicted (I can quit anytime)

As to multiple voices...nah, it's more like reading the books in my head.
Aron Swiftwood 18 years ago
Multiple voices? Nope, probably the reason why I'm having trouble rp'ing more than one char at any given time. I usually begin to act like whichever char I have at the time though....