Tis the Season...

...For craziness. Sorry for the disappearing act ladies and gents. The holiday season is rather insane in our house as we spend a great deal of our time at either rehearsal for or the giving of a Christmas or "Winter Carnival" program or performance.

I'm looking forward to Friday afternoon as that is the start of the Christmas Break from both work and school and we're all free from responsibility until January 4th. (we'll except for those glorious four days of the 24-26.)

*huggles*

Sarah

Shay 14 years ago
Our office is closing from 12/25-1/3/10 this year, so I'm hoping to get back into things then too.
Aishe 14 years ago
Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing both of you ladies writing some more over the holidays!
Delilah 14 years ago
I had finals last week and I dont go back until mid Jan..it feels so odd just sitting at home allready!
Amberelle DeEspionne 14 years ago
My appologies to everyone too... just been insane at work. Normally its a slower time after all year being busy but this year was slow and now the last few weeks have been super hectic (go figure). I'll be heading up to Austin this afternoon and wont be around again untiil Tuesday probably. Hope everyone has a safe & merry Christmas!