The hunt and the Trainer

Simon and Ellis emerged from the sewers and proceeded into the Abbatoir's Domicile entry. Simon looked at his mistress and was anxious. She hadn't made any move to clean the blood that was starting to cake on her mouth and neck. She seemed oblivious to it. He imagined that her blood lust was tapering off. They were being called in for a hunt and Simon wondered how she'd be blood lusting again so soon. Looking at her now, her watery green eyes, her matted black hair...she smelled of blood. It sparked his thirst, making him shift uncomfortably.

In the darkness, east of town they entered the Abbatoir and took that entry down into the domicile. There were 3, located in the Abbatoir, from the sewers and about 1/2 mile off located in an abandoned building. They were walking amongst her children now, all were looking at her, covered in blood. The wave of vampires parted as she made her way across, not looking at any of them.

Entering the elevator they decended. Simon leaned against the back of the elevator and watched her silently.

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Her senses were heightened as they entered the elevator and decended down into the bowels of the Domicile. She could hear and smell everything and everyone in the Abby, triggering her pupils to dialate again. She smelled foreign humans in the Abbatoir and it made her hungry. Blood lusting for Ellis was an amazing but incredibly dangerous thing. It took her quite some time to come down from it, unlike most other's, she had noticed. She had gorged herself on the 6 humans but was still hungry. Ellis could feel Simon watching her, he knew to leave her be during these moments. He also knew she'd want him afterwards. She wasn't sure if he longed for those moments or if it it frightened him.

She took a small breath as she thought about Simon. So human still. It amazed even her. She enjoyed watching him hunt, it brought out the feral beast in him. He was her strongest vampire and faithful servant. His presence pleased her and he was the only being she had come close to every truly loving. Not that she ever told him that, but she wagered he knew.

Ellis spoke finally, after being silent during their return from the alley.
'Gaia is meeting us.' Simon was silent. She wasn't telling him anything he didnt already know. She turned and looked at him. Her green eyes blazing, her pupils large still. Ellis walked the few feet to him and stood, just an inch away. She smiled, knowing the image of her bloodied face and clothes was disturbing, even to him. She said one word.

'Later.'
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
'Later.'

Simon visably shuddered, half out of anticipation, more out of fear.

The elevator opened, revealing Gaia standing on the other side, waiting for them.
Gaia 18 years ago
Gaia stood in the hall way. She was in her black leather having just finished her first training session with some new recruits. The smell of fear, blood and anger still permeated her nostrils.

Those left would certainly be sleeping deeply any moment now. Gaia had planned on briefing Ellis then moving on to phase two of their induction. She had been quite good this time and only received a few drops of crimson red liquid on to her clothing. The leather was wondrous for clean up. She used a black towel to remove any marks.

Hearing a ding Gaia looked up as the elevator doors opened to reveal Simon and Ellis. Ellis looked like she had just massacred a small town. Hopefully that meant she was in a good mood. Looking to the impeccably clean Simon Gaia nodded giving him a wink. She wasn't sure what had just passed between them but their certainly was a weird sensation in the air.

Tossing Ellis the towel Gaia looked at the Mistress of Clan Tàcharan. "I think you could use this more then I, my lady."� She said referring to the black towel. "Quite impressive attire you have there. I can only imagine what impression you left on the new arrivals walking in here."� She smiled not overly shocked by the appearance.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
With a sly smile, Ellis caught the towel and started to wipe away what blood she could, but it had more or less dried now. 'Yes, there's nothing like fear and hunger to wake up the kiddies.'

Ellis adored Gaia. Gaia was one of her few and truly loyal members. Powerful, ruthless and talented...Ellis was always on guard around her. If there was anyone who could give Ellis an equal fight, it was her. Best to keep those who can harm you the most, very close. She looked at Simon and winked at this thought. He was indifferent around Gaia but respected her. That would do just fine.

'I hope the call was worth me breaking my date with the Persian, we were about to discuss the finer points of his...business.'
Simon Huntington 18 years ago
Simon couldnt think of anyone that was remotely as feral and dangerous as Ellis, but Gaia came damn close. He could smell the blood on Gaia as well, she had been training. They walked along the corridor, discussing the evening hunt when suddenly his cell phone vibrated in his jacket pocket. Reaching in, he read the message.

'Ladies, if you'll excuse me.' He tucked the phone back in. He didnt want for an answer but turned back in the direction of his office.

((ooc - Simon's out))
Gaia 18 years ago
Gaia flinched when she mentioned the Persian. "You know I don't approve of you meeting with him." She stated flatly, "I don't trust him and it could be dangerous." Not that Gaia trusted many people or vampires.

Gaia shrugged at Ellis as she brought up the meeting. Not many would do so but Gaia had a freedom with her. They seemed to respect each other well enough and Gaia had a feeling Ellis was watching her for some reason. Simon and Ellis had saved her many years ago and now she was their Trainer. She prepared the clan for their business.

"I hope so too I just finished breaking the new recruits. I though you had called me here but it seems you have not?" She asked looking at Ellis ready to give a report.

"Good report only lost 4 this round." She grinned, "Two humans and two vampires." Gaia straightened her outfit and cocked her head slightly at Ellis, "I want to head to phase two as soon as I can they are prime for the picking." She grinned wider now her fangs showing.

"We may have a good crop to work from." She had just finished her report as Simon got a call and left. They were proceeding down the hall. She wondered what was so urgent and gave him a side ways glance.
Carol 18 years ago
Ellis and Gaia walked the long corridor that spanned half the size of a football field. This was the main floor, in a circular pattern below and above, were the apartments. There were elevators every 50 feet or so. The construction of the Domicile started 10 years ago and is always upgraded with the latest technology. They had tons of buried earth to work with and 25% of the Domicile was still open space. Ellis always planned for future clan expansion.

As the women passed another elevator, it opened revealing Carol. Stepping out and in sync with her Mistress, she gives her report. Handing over a clip board,
'The Mercs have targeted a small hive of clannless.' The Mercs served as hired killers and reconnaissance for potential kills. Clan Tacharan had a purpose and its purpose was to serve its Mistress. You dont join the clan and not be a Merc. That is, of course, you pass Gaia's training. Carol shuddered slightly, looking at the white haired devil woman just then. 'The Harvesters are ready when you are, Mistress.'

Carol didnt even flinch when she saw the amount of blood on Ellis. This is what made her useful. Her ability to suck it up, as it were. She was smart and resourceful and in being so, it kept her alive and prized as Ellis' Familiar. Ellis' property walked unfettered in Nachton.

She'd rather be someone's pet than cattle.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis listened to Carol give her report and then she dismissed her with a nod. The secretary step back and left. Continuing her conversation with Gaia, they stepped into the next elevator, to Ellis apartment.

The elevator took them deep within the Domicile. There were only 2 apartments on this floor and they took up half the length. It belonged to Ellis and Simon. She kept her own quarters from Simon, but liked having him nearby for...obvious reasons.

Stepping off the elevator, it opened directly into her lair. 'Dont fret over the Persian, dearest. At the moment I've no use for him, but later...perhaps.' There was a bathroom located on the main floor, in the loft and in the lower quarters. Ellis proceeded to the main floor bathroom, peeling her blood soaked clothes off her. Her naked body had red stains all over, especially her chest. They were like softened tattoos. Sighing, she undid her shoes...so cute. She flung them in the heap with the clothes. Carol would see that they were taking care of.

'Gather up your Harvesters, dearest.' She put her hands on her hips, her arms tight with muscle but her breasts were soft and curved perfectly. 'Tonight will be fun.'
Gaia 18 years ago
As Gaia walked with Ellis Carol joined them from an opening elevator. They kept their pace and she fell in. She reported the mercs had found a hive of clanless vampires. She smiled the smell of fresh blood already filling her mind.

"Thank you Carol as always." She winked at the woman who so tightly ran the offices here. Her eyes gleamed as she through of just how they were going to take care of this bit f business. Her Harvesters were ready!

Together with Ellis she entered another elevator that lead to the apartment. They stepped off and Ellis tried to quench her irritation about the Persian. The later is what worried Gaia. They did not know any particulars about the man who suddenly appeared here in the city with no clan relations and probably a hidden agenda like everyone else. She could only imagine.

"Just keep him at arms length then." She warned Ellis from concern. Ellis probably already had but just to be sure Gaia added her own recommendation.

Ellis proceeded to the bathroom and Gaia walked with her through the main space. She had plans going through her head on many different levels but at the top was tonight's hunt. A bit of fun while she could at least. She didn't even notice the other woman getting undressed for anything Ellis did rarely shocked her anymore. Of course glancing one did notice a beautiful woman behind the bloodstains.

Through her musing the order was given. She nodded to Ellis and went to gather her Harvesters. The Elite would strike tonight.

---------
(Gaia outtie)
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Stepping into the shower stall, Ellis looked down and watched the pink water run off her and into the drain. 'Simon is in the abby, no doubt finishing up with some newbies,' she yelled over from behind the clear plate glass. Apparently the shower walls purpose was just to keep the water in, but prying eyes were more than welcomed. 'I will join you both shortly.'

Ellis dismissed her trainer and grabbed some body wash. She poured it into a sponge and cleaned the traces of blood still on her. Her hands ran over her breasts and they stopped there momentarily, thinking of Simon. After this 2nd round of blood lusting she'll be insatiable. Poor Simon, she thought.

((ooc Ellis out))