Hello!

Well, here I am... lol.. now what?

So, first, I figure, say hello, and see if I meet anyone nice enough to wanna play with (once I'm all official and whatnot).

To introduce myself, I'm an avid roleplayer (been playing roleplaying games since about 1980). I currently run a board of my own, based mainly in Joss Whedon's Firefly Universe. (We do have a third story now, a modern day superhero sort of thing - like SA, that one isn't based on any established mythos, just our own sort of thing).

Reading about the SA system being it's own - not White Wolf, or Whedon, or (god forbid) Anne Rice (don't get me wrong, I just HATE whiny ass vampires, her books are cool) - well, I really love that idea. I get SO tired of vampires based on all of the above, it's nice to see someone being original. I'm as protective of my Firefly stories being as canon as possible, I respect the idea of keeping this place canon to it's mythology as well.

I love to write, and I love the creative process that play-by-post gives you, with so many peoples' input. This place looks like a lot of fun!

Aishe 15 years ago
Now we whip you with wet noodles until you beg for mercy.

Or turning.

Or something.

Welcome aboard, can't wait to see what kinds of terrors an unrestrained artist can unleash on Nachton.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Whee! Welcome, Shadesiren! I'm Rozbeans over at TAC. Definitely happy to have you here and looking forward to rp'ing with ya! I've only seen a couple Firefly ep's and the movie but I do love the storyline. There are some really big fans of the series here and on TAC for sure.

Welcome again!
Aishe 15 years ago
... you've only seen a few episodes?

Intervention! Flying out to your place with the series in hand!
Pakpao 15 years ago
Hola new person!
Alexandra 15 years ago
Welcome to the board, watch out for those wet noodles
Bastian 15 years ago
Welcome Shadesiren! I'm Den over on TAC, but here I have this werewolf rascal Bastian, an Evenhet vampire rascal Nic, my sweet little Anantya vampire Fallon, and my confused but spunky Tacharan vampire Shay! We all welcome you, and hope you have lots o'fun in Nachton!!
Ilviana 15 years ago
Nice to meet you all! I'm hammering out the details on Ilvi'a bio now, if anyone has any suggestions on threads they think I might fit into, I'll take all advice - I'm very excited to get involved.

Wet noodles are fine, so long as it's creamy pesto they're wetted with

I'm DEFINITELY a dedicated Browncoat. If you like firefly, I've got some nifty firefly fan art Here for dolls, and Here for Digital Paintings. Enjoy. If you have any, please share the links with me - I'd LOVE to see it!

If you're interested in Firefly Play by post, you're welcome to check out our board, The Oberon. The Obie itself is pretty much packed to the walls, but Salvation, our other spin-off (we call ouselves a spin-off of the original show Firefly), is definitely in a place where we could use some more people. Maybe not a TON, but there IS room. Epsecially for a pilot. I'll be up front, and admit there IS a sort of try out, and it's VERY strict on staying ultra canon, even if we don't have any of the original characters. It's more lenient than that sounds, but still, it's true. Feel free to pop on over just to read, if you like - we have a couple of people that used to just read, but they got to jump in and join when the space opened up.

Anyhow, not here to advertise, just willing to share with another Browncoat
Aishe 15 years ago
Lol.. check out Ambrose's sig and avatar. So fitting!
Ilviana 15 years ago
I LOVE that one!!
Bastian 15 years ago
And Aishe has a new face too! Nice
Amberelle DeEspionne 15 years ago
Hi there and welcome!!!

Oh And Roz don't feel bad.. I only saw the movie, never seen an episode of Firefly and I am a Whedon fan =x
Trin 15 years ago
Amby! To admit to such things!!! (Though to be honest, until I found this place I'd never even heard of Firefly... and now own the series and the movie!!)

Welcome! Jump in wherever you find an open thread! Plenty of mayhem rolling wround these days...
Alec Devereaux 15 years ago
Welcome!

Look out for Nic and Alexandra - they're always a dirty little flirts! Otherwise, Jan is the only consistent Emo Kid, so you should be safe! So sayeth the Alec, who has been sobbing uncontrollably off-screen for awhile! :P Depending on where you drop into the action, Dawn may be out and about. Have fun reading the back-stories, and welcome aboard.

Cheers!
Nicholae 15 years ago
Jealous much?

I'm sorry for your recent loss, but expect when time helps to heal those wounds, you'll be back out there among us, giving me a run for my money. Life goes on son.
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
Ilviana;43718
Nice to meet you all! I'm hammering out the details on Ilvi'a bio now, if anyone has any suggestions on threads they think I might fit into, I'll take all advice - I'm very excited to get involved.

Wet noodles are fine, so long as it's creamy pesto they're wetted with

I'm DEFINITELY a dedicated Browncoat. If you like firefly, I've got some nifty firefly fan art Here for dolls, and Here for Digital Paintings. Enjoy. If you have any, please share the links with me - I'd LOVE to see it!

If you're interested in Firefly Play by post, you're welcome to check out our board, The Oberon. The Obie itself is pretty much packed to the walls, but Salvation, our other spin-off (we call ouselves a spin-off of the original show Firefly), is definitely in a place where we could use some more people. Maybe not a TON, but there IS room. Epsecially for a pilot. I'll be up front, and admit there IS a sort of try out, and it's VERY strict on staying ultra canon, even if we don't have any of the original characters. It's more lenient than that sounds, but still, it's true. Feel free to pop on over just to read, if you like - we have a couple of people that used to just read, but they got to jump in and join when the space opened up.

Anyhow, not here to advertise, just willing to share with another Browncoat

You are more than welcomed to advertise! I found The Oberon by googling and just realized where Salvation was lol. Feel free to advertise here and over on TAC as well =)
Brook 15 years ago
Hello fellow White Wolfer!

I hear you about VTM, sometimes it is nice to just get a break from the same old jyhad! LOL.. Get something that is a bit different. Werd. As a ST on my own oWoD site, I have to come here and relieve myself from what has now become the mundane of my RP existence.. -chuckles-
Ilviana 15 years ago
Squee! and now I'm all sig-ified!

I'll get an official "go ahead and post" pm from the modly types right? I don't want to jump in before I'm s'posed to.

It's always cool to meet more Browncoats

All I've been doing is Firefly RP, and a little superhero, lately, so I'm looking forward to some serious vampire stuff yay!
Ellis Duban 15 years ago
You should have gotten your 'go ahead' post =x Kem was going to send it, lol. There were a couple things we wanted to mention but - you'll see in the PM =D

And for those other rp'ing thingies - I read a couple Anne Rice books (whiners) and started a Hamilton chick book (meh) but I have no clue about VTM and this was my first rp site.

Oh and Ilviana - don't forget to credit yer sig and avatar! =D Thanks!
Brook 15 years ago
VTM - Vampire: The Masquerade

it's a World of Darkness game. One the very first Rps I got into on table top.
Ilviana 15 years ago
I always forget to credit them when I make them myself lol

I also forgot to say I did get Kem's pm - didn't realize it was a go ahead, lol Thought we were just clearing up the last little rough edges :P

Now to figure out where to begin! *takes a deep breath*