Directions ((attn Fallon))

The waves came in with a soft regular swish. The sea was calm, like the sky above it. Aislinn sat in the sand watching the sun go down in its fiery blaze, painting the sky and the ocean in pinks, oranges and crimsons. She had lost track of time having sat there for at least an hour deep in thought. She was considering looking for work. Not that she needed the money, with her share of the inheritance and the exchange rate moving over to the States, she was a millionaire here. She had checked her balance again today to find that the funds had finally cleared. She would never need worry for money.
But it was not money that drove her, it was boredom. She could not just continue to roam aimlessly. Getting a job would at least force her to be sociable, make friends, maybe even meet someone...special. She wondered what it would be like to go home to someone who loved her, paid her attention just for the fact she lived. Not someone after her wealth or title, to groom her into becoming just another member of the aristocracy. It was partly why she had left. Here she was completely unknown, and had done her best to try and lose whatever ghastly airs and graces she might have picked up growing up in the castle. It was not so much that she didn't like the upper class lifestyle, but to her it was too restricted, people choosing her friends for her, the circles of people she should be seen with. It was time to fit in, to be allowed to be herself somewhere. Working would allow this, wouldn't it?
She frowned as she shifted her weight off her now numb backside and stood, shaking life back into her limbs. She pulled her shirt tighter round herself. The sun had set now, and a pale moon was illuminating the quiet waters. Yes, she would find something to occupy herself with, something, or if she was lucky, even someone to give her a purpose in life, a direction to take.

She looked up at the pale orb of light hanging in the sky and suddenly smiled. She would worry about a job tomorrow, tonight she would enjoy the night again. She closed her eyes, feeling the sand under her bare feet and the moonlight on her skin. She raised her arms in an almost pagan reverence, and then oblivious to anyone who might have been watching, she twirled in the sand, spinning around with her arms outstretched like she used to do on the shores of the loch by her home, until she landed giggling in a dizzy heap on the sand.

Fallon 15 years ago
A crazy mood had descended upon Fallon, leaving her feeling both free, and yet confined.

Spending the past hour playing with Austin, Fred, and Tut...Cheyenne, Wilma, and Cleo having been sent off to be primped and pampered at the pet salon, Fallon found herself becoming full of even more energy rather than becoming tired. Once the boys took off to hunt for dinner, she debated joining the girls, or just going off and seeing what mischief she could get herself into alone. She adored her children, but on occasion also enjoyed her solitude.

Then too, lately with Cyrus being gone, Fallon had way too much alone time, and tried to do everything she could to stay busy so she wouldn't find her situation unbearable.
Working at Heolfor had turned out to be more time consuming than she ever could have imagined, but she enjoyed it thoroughly. Feeling needed, and hearing what good she was doing for the clan, was totally rewarding, and now that the children were becoming so independent, it gave her reason to get out of bed every night.

The scent of the ocean called to her. Ger Korgji was surrounded by forests, but close enough that in the event of a good wind the salty air could be detected from their back yard. It had been ages since she'd run along the sandy shore, and the thought of doing that now was incentive enough to send her running.

Breaking free of the trees, the moonlight glimmering on the ocean, as well as the wet sand, Fallon breathed in the fresh air, and almost felt like she was flying. Her straight line became a series of curves as she ran to the water's edge, then up the shore, and back again. It was exhilerating, and Fallon was oblivious to everything around her except the earth, water, sky, and moon.

Before she got too far from home, she slowed her gait, intending to see if she could smell crabs near by. She was hungry, but wanted the taste of seafood tonight. She would have her bloody cocktail before bed, but now she wanted some shellfish to gnosh on. Coming up to an outcropping of rocks, she caught the odor of what she was looking for, and reduced her pace to that of a slow crawl.

Poking her cat nose into the crevices of the rocks, Fallon caught a big, juicy crab, and pulled it from its hiding place. She was lucky she had reached it from behind, and didn't need to fight off its claws. Holding it with her paws, against the rock, Fallon pulled the shell apart with her teeth, and feasted on the succulent meat inside. After she caught another two crabs, and had devoured them in a similar manner, she began her journey again, her head toward the heavens, not paying much attention at all to her surroundings. That was until she nearly stumbled over a body on the beach.

Had she been in human form she would have made an exclamation of surprise, apologized, and continued on her way. In her bobcat form she instead let out one of her cat screeches, stopped, and sniffed toward the body.

It didn't take her more than a second or two to realize this woman was alive, and just resting on the sand. Oddly enough Fallon didn't move away, but remained poised within inches of the woman. She had no fear of this person, but more so did not want to frighten the woman with her presence. Fallon rarely came across people while in her cat, and with the absence of fear now, thought it might be a little fun to see what would happen.
Aislinn Ross 15 years ago
Giddy with her sudden burst of energy, Aislinn lay under the stars spread eagled. A sense of peace engulfed her, like time standing still. She could hear the waves still, the scrabbling of some animal on the rocks and even the wind in the trees if she lay quiet enough. But her quiet was abrubtly pierced by the high pitched yowl of a cat. Aislinn sat bolt upright, surprise shining in her golden eyes as she looked about. She spotted what looked to her like a wildcat*, or a perhaps just a large tabby cat, she couldn't be entirely sure in the moonlight. She cocked her head, and smiled slightly, holding her hand out to the feline.

"C'mere puss, I won't hurt you." She spoke as people often do to animals, never really expecting anymore of an answer than a miow, keeping her voice soft. "Here kitty..." she chuckled softly under her breath, "imagine finding a cat on a beach." The last comment was more for herself than the cat's benefit. She stayed crouched, but didnt move any closer, waiting to see if the feline would come to her or high tail it out of here.

((/ooc I've never seen a bobcat, but I'm assuming by the pic in your sig that its like a Scottish Wildcat. If I'm wrong, I'll edit ))
Fallon 15 years ago
When the woman presented her hand, Fallon growled and cried out again. She also laughed to herself finding the scene before her somewhat comical. Her intention wasn't to make anyone uncomfortable, and her actions weren't done with that goal, but it was her odd mood that kept her pushing the envelope so to speak.

Without warning, Fallon made a quick dash toward the woman, but instead of landing on top of her, Fallon jumped over her, and ran off a few feet. Turning, Fallon again approached the woman, and cried out. This time she was quieter, and moved close enough that if the woman raised her other hand, she would be able to touch Fallon's head. Then she purred, and waited a few seconds to see if the woman would try again.
Aislinn hesitated upon hearing the growl. She was not afraid, but she had been around animals enough to know when to be cautious. Then in a blur or fur the cat jumped over her, landing on her otherside. Aislinn blinked. What kind of strange cat was this? She turned to find the feline closer than before, close enough to touch. She could see its bobbed tail now, and was beginning to realise that this was not a domestic cat. But even so, a wild cat would have run, not acted like this one did. Further intrigued, she reached out and touched its head.
Fallon 15 years ago
Not until the woman touched her head, had Fallon realized just how much she had missed the touch of another. The children did satisfy a small part of that in Fallon, but nothing had come along to replace the huge void in her life created by Cyrus' absence.

She drove her head forward, pushing into the soft hand, up along her arm, and butting against the woman's side, and breast, before crawling upon the woman's lap, and situating herself there.

At first Fallon sat there, closed her eyes, and took in the woman's scent. It was a mixture of some fresh soap smell, and the salt of the nearby ocean. There might have been one or two other scents mixed in, but they were very slight. What she was smelling now seemed to both calm Fallon, yet also cause her skin to tingle. It was a very odd sensation that she wasn't sure she liked. Yet she refused to move away.

Curling up into a ball, Fallon nudged the woman's other arm, licked her skin, thinking she could, and she wanted to, so why not. The skin of the woman was also salty, but just minimally, and pleasantly seasoned.

Fallon laughed to herself, as she wondered what this woman must be thinking. The laugh would have sounded like a soft bobcat cry, that again transitioned into purring. A whiff of crab meat roused Fallon from falling asleep, until she licked her paw and removed that scent. The crab had been tasty, but was now interfering with Fallon's emotional well being, by intruding on the more lovely odors immediately surrounding her.
Aislinn raised her hands as the feline made itself comfortable on her. One minute it had launched itself at her, now it was curled up like a kitten in her lap. Once it seemed settled (she still hadn't determined the sex of the cat in the dark), she lowered her hands again and stroked with one hand, and cradling it with the other. She decided then that she wanted a cat if and when she got her own place. Her nimble fingers found the usual itchy spots, around the neck where a collar would normally be and along the back where it maybe couldnt reach itself. She felt the rough scratchy feeling of the cats tongue upon her skin, smiled at being groomed in return and felt a warmth that her efforts were appreciated.

"Why can't humans be like cats, hmm? So easily pleased, loving unconditionally?" she mused aloud, although no one but the cat was there to hear her. She scratched the feline behind the ear.
Fallon 15 years ago
As comforting as it was, the feeling of another's touch, and warmth, and concern, Fallon tired of it quickly. She had tested the waters, and achieved her goal, but now she was growing more curious of this woman as a person. Being a cat, however big or small, was too limiting in most cases. When she had Cyrus to share these times with, it was bearable for longer periods, yet even then she would only enjoy this kind of life for so long.

Crawling out of her nestled spot, Fallon stretched across the woman's lap, and ran her head beneath the woman's arm, and hand a couple more times. Emitting a soft cry, she stepped down from the lap, and turned. Looking into the woman's face she made a few more cat like sounds, as she tried to thank the woman for her kindness. Fallon knew, of course, that unless the woman had some extraordinary powers, nothing she said would be understood. Still she felt the need to make some attempt.

Wondering if she could revisit this woman tonight in human form, and satisfy her other curiosities, Fallon then dashed off toward the trees again. This time she ran in the opposite direction from which she came, hoping that was the direction the woman had been heading. When she found a truly secluded spot, Fallon shifted back to her human side, and righted her appearance. Sticks were pulled from her hair, sand brushed off, clothes checked to make sure nothing was tucked up where it didn't belong. As soon as she felt presentable, she ran to the edge of the trees, and saw her new friend was still nearby. Fallon then walked in the direction of the woman, heading to the water's edge from the forest.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it, though I have to say I'm surprised to see anyone else out here."

When she was within hearing distance, Fallon greeted the woman in a way much more conducive to her new agenda.
She was disappointed when the cat got up, but it obviously had mice to hunt or something. But when it turned back and looked right up at her face, she thought she saw a spark of....something not feline, something almost humane. She got to her feet as though to follow the cat, but it dashed off into the forest. Her night vision was quite good for a human, simply from her lifestyle, but she could not see the cat once it hit the treeline. With a soft sigh, she turned back to the sea, wandering slowly along the waters edge.
Then a voice made Aislinn just about jump out her skin. She whirled around to face the woman, wondering for a brief second if it was Theo wandering in the dark again too, but it was not. Evidently, roaming dark deserted places at night was a fairly normal occurance in Nachton. Once over her initial surprise, the Scot smiled.

"Aye, that it is. Beautiful I mean." She glanced over the moonlit waters again, then in the other direction seeing forest. Where had the woman come from? "So...you come out here often?"
Fallon 15 years ago
Laughing softly, Fallon continued walking until she was in front of the woman. Stopping then, she saw this person in a totally different light than she had in her cat. She wondered if her perceptions were colored by her needs, and being different in her altered states...well, that was too much to think about now.

"I do come out here quite frequently, though its been a while since I was last here. I brought my cat out for a romp, but I think she's having fun with me now...she ran off, you see."

There was something familiar about this girl, and she didn't really look more than a girl.

"I don't suppose you've seen my little minx, have you?" Thinking on the fly like this didn't always work well for Fallon, but tonight everything seemed to come so easily to her.

As she spoke it occurred to her that this woman was about the same build, and age as Ana, though Ana's hair was darker. There also seemed to be a similar innocence about them both, but an innocence tinged with heartache.

Mentally shaking herself, Fallon stopped herself from imagining too much.

"It's not that I'm too worried...if I don't catch up with her here, I know she'll find her way home. I trust her...its the other crazies out in the world I am concerned with."

Fallon was dressed casually, but wore an ankle length skirt of soft brown cotton, and a pale coral colored tank top. It was a muted outfit, but one she felt comfortable when out running along the beach. The less buttons, and zippers she had to deal with, the better. A pair of tiger-eye earrings Cyrus gave her were the only other things she wore, period. The night was warm, and she had planned accordingly.

"And you? Do you come out here often?"
"Oh that was your cat? She was here just a minute ago, then dashed off that way." She gestured towards the forest, then smiled again. "And no, this is my first time here. First time by any sea really, I grew up in the mountains." Her accent was more noticable when she spoke more, and she was slightly concious of it because it marked her as an outsider immediately. Until she spoke she seemed like any other perhaps, standing there in her jeans and a too large t-shirt of some pale colour that one couldnt discern in the moonlight. She was barefoot, but her boots were held in one hand.
She held out the other to the woman. "I'm Aislinn Ross." She smiled again, slightly nervous though otherwise genuine. She was never normally so bold, but she felt drawn to this woman some how.
Fallon 15 years ago
Yes, the more the girl woman spoke, the more Fallon was reminded of Ana. Dear sweet little Ana, who had left Nachton after the horrible incident. Fallon's heart ached. First Cyrus had left, and then Ana. Both had said they would return, but neither had given Fallon any time frame. Now that she was more involved with Anantya, and Heolfor, Fallon was coping better, but on nights like tonight the loneliness, and wanting was nearly unbearable.

"It's nice to meet you, Aislinn. My name is Fallon Arslantai."

Fallon was now picking up a slight accent when Aislinn spoke, but didn't think much of it. So many people she knew were from other countries, and regions of the United States that those without accents were becoming the minority.

When she took Aislinn's hand, Fallon hoped her own wasn't too cool. Being a vampire aside, Fallon's hands and feet were always cool.

"I can understand then, why the ocean would call to you...it is a majestic place, and one I find capable of washing my worries away, if only for a short time. I also like the mountains, but we're a bit farther away from them here. So I spend my time divided between the forests and the ocean."

Withdrawing her hand, Fallon placed both in the pockets of her skirt, and started taking steps, moving slightly closer to the water's edge.

"A word of caution though...this may all seem very beautiful, and serene now, and Nachton is a lovely place to live, but we're not without our share of wackos."

A brief glimpse of that night at the marina, when Panos caught Fallon flitted through her mind, but she shook it off. Either Panos had left town, or died, or turned over an unexpected new leaf, because Fallon hadn't seen him in months. Not that she was disappointed at all. She smiled at Aislinn, hoping her words didn't sound too dire. She would never want to think she scared the woman away from the ocean completely.

"And have you come to live here Aislinn, or just visiting?"

Fallon's steps were short and measured. She was very interested in this young woman, but a little too antsy to just stand still. Besides, she liked the feel of the cool ocean lapping at her toes.
She laughs softly, also going closer to the water. She didn't notice the coolness of Fallons hand, for she herself was nearly always very warm to the touch and was accustomed to most people being cooler than her. "I have heard a few tales since I came. I do not know what to believe sometimes. I don't live here yet, but who knows. Maybe I will find a reason to stay." She shrugs. "I am in no rush to leave though."

She drops her boots on the dry sand. God, what was with her tonight? She had an overwhelming desire to... She looked around the dark beach devoid of anything but the moonlight, then back at Fallon with a grin. "Back home, my brother and I would swim in the loch in the dark when we were kids."

Her grin faded to a half smile as she remembered those rare moments when she felt she had something in common with the brother with whom she had shared a womb with for nine months. Then in a deft movement she stripped off her jeans and tshirt, wriggled out of her under wear until only her long strawberry blonde hair gave her any kind of modesty, then dashed into the cold water with a gasp. She dunked under the water then surfaced again, with her hair plastered to her face and laughed. Even in the dark her golden eyes shone with mischeif.

"Coming?"
Fallon 15 years ago
More and more Fallon thought of Ana, when watching Aislinn. Her stature, the sweet air about her, and now her playfulness nearly shouted Ana's name. Watching the younger blond woman strip off her clothes before bounding into the surf, Fallon caught herself laughing gleefully, and wanting to join in immediately.

"You don't have to ask me twice."

Pulling her tank off over her head, and shimmying out of her skirt, Fallon followed the nude Aislinn, and was soon immersed, and swimming toward her new friend.

This was exactly what she needed, to pull herself out of the dumps. If Ana couldn't be here to have a tickle fest with, it looked like the powers that be had provided her with a decent substitute.

Diving as deep as she could in the still shallow water, Fallon's feet propelled her upward once she reached the sandy bottom. Shooting from the water, covered in diamond like droplets, her body glistened in the moonlight, as did her companion's. Fallon took special notice of Aislinn's breasts as they glimmered, and briefly wondered what it would feel like to take the cool, firm nipple between her lips, and suckle.

Not quite accustomed to looking upon women in that manner, Fallon could feel her face heat up, and was glad it was too dark for Aislinn to notice. That she missed Cyrus was a given, but was she really beginning to think of finding sexual satisfaction elsewhere?

"Oh but the water feels great! I haven't done this in...well, I'm not sure I've ever done this."

She laughed freely, and remembered a time when she and Cyrus had gone into their pool sans clothes, but the ocean? No, she couldn't remember skinny dipping in the sea, ever.

"You mentioned a brother? Is he back in Scotland?"

Though she really didn't often like to talk about family with people, having had such issues with her own, it was now a time for some small talk to take place. It never occurred to her to consider Aislinn as her source of food for the evening, but since this reckless abandon had come over her, she was starting to think of all manner of slightly crazy thoughts. And in order to take advantage of the opportunity that seemed to be presenting itself, Fallon would need to befriend this woman in a way to insure at least a small amount of trust.
Aislinn giggled as she watched Fallon dive in after her. For a moment she was awestruck as the other surfaced, the moonlight dancing off the thousand droplets of water on her skin. Forever etched on her mind, she knew she would try to paint it one day. She quickly smiled again though, not wanting to be caught staring.

"I have two actually, one is a twin, the other just a terror." She laughed. "Funny thing is though, most think my older brother is my twin, we have the same eyes, whereas my twin is dark like our father. They are still in Scotland yes....well, my brothers are, Father is dead." The last comment lacked any emotion, as if she still didn't know what to make of her fathers death.

She was sorely tempted to splash Fallon, but despite the fact that they were both stark naked within moments of meeting one and other, Aislinn did not want to be too rude. "What about you? Any family? Skeletons in the closets perhaps?" Her smile had returned now that she was directing conversation from her own distant family. She wasn't keen on divulging too much, but she was no liar either and found it very hard to do so. She moved closer, well within a good splashes range.
Fallon 15 years ago
Afraid she might be caught with her tongue hanging out, Fallon leaned back until she was floating on her back, but still within sight of Aislinn, and able to hear fine. At least this way her view was more of the pretty blond's face, and not her boobs.

Talking about brothers gave Fallon a moments pause, and she wondered how her own brother was doing these days. She had checked up on him a few months back and found he had graduated school, but was working as a carpenter for a large construction firm. While it wasn't exactly what Fallon might have wanted for him, it was his life, and she could only hope he was happy. Her sisters were as dead to her today, as they had been all those years ago when they had deserted her.

Aislinn's brief reference to her father wasn't missed by Fallon. There was little emotion there, that she could detect, and she just assumed the man had either died years ago, or there had been no love loss between him and Aislinn. Either case made little difference to Fallon. Family, before her life in Nachton, just held nothing for her, so she gave it no thought.

"I'm married, and my wonderful husband is overseas on business. He's my family, and I miss him terribly, but there just isn't anything to be done until he resolves the issues he went to take care of. Then we also have our six children...Cleo, Fred, Austin, Cheyenne, Tut, and Wilma."

Fallon was grinning like a mad woman, assuming Aislinn would misunderstand and think the kittens were actual children. Anyone who knew Fallon, and Cyrus knew automatically that they had no human children, but it seemed to be a funny joke to pull on someone who would have no reason to know.

As an afterthought she remembered the whole 'bobcat' pet issue, and added...

"And of course the minx you met earlier."

The feel of the water under her body both calmed, and relaxed Fallon, as well as stirred something deep inside her. Thinking of Cyrus, now had her motor beginning to rev...it had been so long since they'd had sex, and she had already suffered bouts of horniness. It wasn't too strange that she would be again feeling that way, especially with such a gorgeous young woman so close. She shuddered involuntarily, and had to concentrate to avoid sinking in the water.
"Children?" she asked, though her voice was soft, slightly distant. Her eyes scanned over Fallons body as she floated on her back. Surely after having so many children there would be some mark upon her body as testement. She looked far too young for a start, and there was no sign of the telltale sag of the stomach or breasts...quite the opposite in fact. She moved a little closer, close enough to touch. Their skins were pale in the moonlight which shone upon them, making patterns dance across Fallon's skin where she was under the waterline. How soft it was, as smooth as a dolphins wet skin.

Aislinn suddenly froze. She had traced her fingers along Fallon's side as she had mused and now paniced. What the hell was she doing, touching this woman she had only just met? Why was she touching anyone in fact? Never in her life had she touched anyone, male nor female, so intimately. She snatched her hand away, embaressed and sure that Fallon would be mad. She mumbled a 'Sorry', then waded towards the shore again, muttering to herself in Gaelic at her own stupidity. This night had felt so magic, now surely she had ruined it.
Fallon 15 years ago
The soft, almost imperceptible touch felt so good that Fallon didn't move for fear of it stopping. Unfortunately her new friend did that all on her own, and seemed a bit the worse for having done it.

Fallon's feet dropped to the sand beneath her again, and she watched as Aislinn walked away.

"Sorry? I didn't mind, really. In fact...well, if you knew some of the things that had been going through my mind ever since I saw you naked in the water here...it would be me apologizing."

She held her hands out in an open gesture of forgiveness, even though there was absolutely nothing she needed to forgive.

Walking slowly behind Aislinn, in the younger girl's wake, Fallon thought of anything she might say to rectify things.

"If the truth were told...it felt quite nice. I'm afraid I've been more than lonely with my husband being gone for so long. My children...they're kittens actually...do keep me company in their way, but there is a lot to be said for the touch of another body."

Was it enough? Would Aislinn now think Fallon was a wanton hussy for not rejecting her touch? Fortunately for Fallon, however the situation ultimately concluded tonight, she would survive.

Though other ideas were now becoming of interest to her, and she realized Aislinn might serve more than one purpose tonight.

"You okay?"
She stopped where the water was about waist high and turned around to face Fallon. Even in the dark her face was visibly darkened with her blushing. She splutters out a laugh. "Kittens!" She takes a deep breath in an attempt to recompose herself. "I....I never touched anyone before....erm....like that. I mean...I..." she trailed off, completely at a loss of what to say as Fallon's words had sunk in. She had actually liked it? This woman who was married also enjoyed the touch of a woman? But then Aislinn would never have known this had she not touched her. What on earth had possessed her to do such an outlandish thing? The staff at home would have had a field day of such scandal, for while in the cities it was accepted, in the rural areas such behaviour was still taboo. But this was not home. This was Nachton, and she was alone.

"No, I am not okay really." She drew herself up, for she had pride still, even standing there butt naked. "But I will be fine." She met Fallon's eyes with her own golden eyes.
Fallon 15 years ago
Fallon certainly understood the confusion in Aislinn's voice. She had never been unfaithful to Cyrus, even though she had been tempted a time or two with Ana. Fortunately Ana had never pressed the matter, and had instead endeared herself to Fallon by giving of herself in other ways.

But with Cyrus gone, and no return in site, Fallon was feeling less and less concerned with propriety. It wasn't really about being faithful, she realize, but more about scratching an itch. Well, that and just being close to someone, and scratching that itch together. She really had never been all that fond of masturbation...at least not while alone.

As she spoke she walked slowly in Aislinn's direction, until she was only a foot or so away. She spoke in a voice just loud enough to be heard over the surf, and one that she hoped was soothing, and calming.

"You've never been with anyone...sexually before?" Talking about sex wasn't any more difficult for Fallon to do, than discussing the weather. Her background in teaching English was probably partially responsible, along with the personal growth she'd been through over the past couple years. Not much scared her anymore, or embarrassed her either. Her sense of confidence had grown by leaps and bounds thanks to Cyrus, Aishe, and Ana, along with the facts of her newer lifestyle.

Yet she also didn't want to press Aislinn...afraid she might frighten the young woman away, and lose any chance she'd have at...well...at whatever possibilities were presenting themselves.

Waiting patiently, Fallon reached up and ran her index finger down the side of Aislinn's cheek, and then took a lock of wet hair between her fingers, and wrapped it around them, rubbing the ends of the silky gold.
She was mesmerised by the soft touch, standing transfixed as Fallon took a lock of her hair in her hands. She could see Fallon was waiting and realised that she had been asked a question. She shook her head slightly, her eyes still on Fallon's, her expression almost solemn and sincere. She didn't count that brief kiss with that boy when she was fourteen, a Spanish tourist who had thought her to be some kind of clan princess for living in a castle. It had been a breif kiss, a sample of what it would be like to actually have a boyfriend. But she had never contemplated a girl before But the way that Fallon looked at her, touched her now, she found herself giving it serious consideration. It wouldn't make her a lesbian....would it? She desired men afterall, so she couldn't be all lesbian.
'Sheesh, what a thing to be thinking of' she thought, only just stopping herself from bursting out laughing.
She took a step towards Fallon. She raised a hand and mirrored Fallon's touch along her cheek, but Aislinn then carried on, tracing her finger down the side of her neck, feathersoft along her collarbone and down over the swell of her breast til she reached her nipple. She met Fallon's eyes again as she cupped her breast in her hand, her touch both warm from her own natural body heat, yet at the same time cool from the water. It felt immensly strange to be holding another womans breast in her hand, but at the same time at this particular moment in time, it felt right.