Agereal and apparant): late 20s, 2136
Male/Female: Male
Current Occupation: Bounty Hunter, Hired Killer
Past Occupation: (If different from above) Soldier

Appearance
Hair Color: Black
Length and Style: slightly shorter than shoulder length, hangs in his face
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Darker than most Vampires, but since his turning his skin has a washed out, ashy brown tone
Height: 6'1"Â?
Weight: 230lbs
Nationality: Greek
Race: (I.E. Vampire, human etc.) Vampire
Body Type: Big guy
Description (if an NPC) or name of your creator(if a PC):

Personal Questions
1. Describe your character's personality

Sadistic. Jealous. Angry.

In that order.

Lykaios looks out for number one first and foremost. He is very bitter and cynical and feels the world has done him many great injustices.

While he doesn't tolerate a great deal of "book learning,"Â? he is quite adept at picking up new languages with ease. People are, after all, his business, whether he is killing them or getting money from them.

He is a perfectionist and likes things done his way. Rather than being haunted by the vampires he has murdered, he is haunted by victims who are still living, and satisfaction only comes when the killing goes exactly according to plan.

2. Describe how your character would appear to a stranger (I.E. typical dress, way they carry themselves etc.)

Lykaios, though a large man, can walk through a crowd unnoticed. When working or meeting with clients he wears a hooded cloak, but even without the extra disguise, people tend to forget his face as soon as he walks away. If someone did happen to notice him, they would likely decide he wasn't someone they wanted to remember.

Occasionally one might get a glimpse of his bright blue eyes, like two lamps inside his dark hood.

3.What does your character like?

Killing Vampires, Wolves, Languages, Travel

4. Dislike?

Stupidity, liars/deceivers, people who try to cheat him out of his due, usurpers, Vampires

6. What are your fears?

His own immortality. Death. An interesting contradiction, no? Failure. Vampires.

7. What is your character's strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths
Patience
Observant
Physically strong and agile

Weaknesses
Cannot let any slight, no matter how small, go without retribution lest it consume him.
Increasingly emotionally unstable
Vindictive/Bitter

Hobbies & Skills
Languages: He likes to taunt Vampires before he kills them, and so makes a point of learning their tongues.

He is highly martially skilled and is open to using new technology to kill with; his main hobby is his work, so he spends a good deal of time learning to be more skilled at it .

Abilities
Agility
Savage savant-Wolves
Blending
Tracking

Flaws

Psychotic
Cursed
Excessive Thirst

Cosmetic Traits(These must be minor, see the rules)
Large, bright blue eyes. A scar runs from behind his right ear to his collarbone, though you cannot see it unless he lets down his hood and lifts his hair.

Quirks and Habits worthy of mention
Rarely seen without his hooded cloak.

Personal History (Please be detailed, this creates your basis for your character)

A lot of vampires are curious about my profession. Some worry about their investment, some just want to know why they're about to die. Hell, why not tell you. You're certainly not going anywhere, and I'm not all that hungry at the moment. Pleasantly full, in fact.

I was a soldier, long ago, in Greece. So killing isn't anything new to me. Let's just get that little detail out of the way; don't want to give you the impression I was ever anything but a killer.

Anyway, on one of my campaigns I came across a rather pleasant piece of flesh, good enough to not kick out of the encampment when I was done with her. She wasn't bad to be around; I actually thought we had a pretty good thing. Don't look at me like that. You think just because I kill Vampires for a living I can't enjoy a woman's company once in a while? Fucking piss ant, maybe I'll just stop talking now. You wanna die that much faster?

Alright then. As I was saying. On the battlefield, I was mortally wounded. A cheap shot, I shouldn't have to tell you, but it would have ended me if not for that bitch. I lay there in the dust, feeling my blood stream out of me, sure I would soon be dead, and positive I would wake up in paradise.

You can imagine I was somewhat pissed off when I awoke in a bed, my wounds dressed but rapidly healing, surrounded by little gawking idiots just like yourself. Robbed of my glory on the battlefield.

And oh, when I found out that the bitch was responsible...if she had been there, I would have vented my displeasure on her entire body. Unfortunately, my company had chased off "the witch"Â? when they saw how quickly I healed. Oh, I eventually got the better of -her-, don't you worry.

After that, you can bet my soldiers didn't exactly have the same respect for me. I ended up deserting. Yeah, that's right, I walked out on everything in my life that mattered. Moved around a lot. Picked up quite a few tricks of the trade. Learned a lot of things I didn't ever want to know about your kind. Vampires. If there's a more revolting thing on this earth, I don't want to know about it. And that's saying something; I know a great many things that would haunt your nightmares for the rest of your life.

I sleep fine.

You got that, you sad piece of shit? I sleep like a fucking baby.

You want to know the most despicable thing about Vampires? Here they go around touting their immortality, and then what do they do? Spend their eternal lives trying to kill each other off. So, I figure, why dick around? While vampires like you have to deal with their laws older than God and their weasel politics, I could give a shit about their little social agendas. I like killing and I'm good at it. I'm a firm believer in loving your job, aren't you?

Of course you're not. God damn little rat, probably never worked a day in your pathetic little life.

Anyway, it's not about the money. I'm well taken care of, mind, but really, I'm just a man who loves his work. Why not get paid for something you'd do for free anyway?

By the way, killing your family just now? That was a freebie. A little Wolf bonus.

You'll be glad to know, however, that someone paid a lot of money to see you dead. I hope that gives you some comfort.

Odd Questions(To help define your character)
1. A stranger at a bar offers your character a drink, what is a typical response?
*growl*
2. Your character finds a lost child alone on the streets. What do they do?
Depends on how hungry he is and how much time he has on his hands, if you get my drift.
3. A barfight erupts in the nightclub your character is in, what do they do?
Stay on the edges and hope to pick off a weakling.
4.What animal does your character most identify with? The wolf

OOC Info:

Player name (online is fine) Verileah
Other Characters you play Nova, Thaddeus
How you came to SA (Other board, friend, etc) It all started with a gnome...long story short, TAC