Ironic isnt it (private:Panos)

She stood facing the large statue of Artemis and admired the sculpture. Such pain staking time was put in it to. You could tell by the smallest of details on the face and even more so by work put into the animals.

It was her first time visiting these gardens, she had meant to come early spring but time had seemed to escape her as of late. Still with it being close to the end of summer she could smell hints of the nearby lavender and it made her smile.

Panos Mehalitsenos 16 years ago
It had been a long time comming.

First the fury had struck him and turned him mad with rage.

Then the anger subsided and patience washed over him like a soft wave.

Finally the irony of this very situation, at this very place, made him snicker quietly.

He stepped out of the greenery silently, placing himself directly behind her, nearly fifty feet away.

She is the goddess of the hunt and the goddess of the moon. The Romans called her Artemis, while the greeks, well the greeks called her Diana. Sweet Diana.

He let her name slide off his tongue in nearly a whisper.

He was going to use everything tonight, and though it was going to take alot for him to recover and perhaps a very long sleep, it was well worth it. Her blood would rejuvenate him quickly. Not only physically but mentaly. Tonight she was going to scream in pain and agony as he did that night she shot him in eye.

it had been a long time comming.
Diane 16 years ago
She had been so wrapped up in the moment that she hadn't detected anything out of the ordinary until the words were spoken. She heard his whisper louder than the rest of his words. There was trouble in his voice and she had many reasons to believe this man was not here by accident.

Her right hand slowly reached up towards her chest for the small gun that she wore. There was a blur of motion and she felt incased by powerful arms from behind her. A quick resounding snap left her right wrist told the story of being broken as it went limp in the strange mans hand. She went to cry out and deafen him with her shrill scream but he was quick to slap his other hand over her mouth.

Tears began to quickly escape her eyes as his familiar scent filled her nose. It was the man from the woods months ago. The one she had thought to at least be blind or dead by now. He was behind her as she tried to think of ways to use her little abilities against him. His strength seemed much more solid than hers. He had covered her mouth and he couldnt see her face. She was mostly defensive in what she could do, but she felt more helpless now than ever. She had felt this way once before, back when she was first gifted.

Panic began to fill her body.
She had went for that nasty little gun of hers just as he had thought. With ease he had speed forward and grabbed her. Wrapping himself around her in a backwards bear hug and breaking her wrist before she could do more damage. She wasn't as quick as she may have liked to believe. Her mouth opened and he was ready with his other hand.

With his face pressed up against her head he could smell her. He breathed deeply and caught the scent of lillies and vanilla. Tears began to land on his hand that firmly covered her mouth.

You remember me don't you. It was more of a statement than a question.

I have never forgotten you my pet. You've become quite the obsession for me. I've spent months tracking you down. Your a little tricky one do you know that? There's not much about you anywhere. Though after convincing the right people....I managed to find you.

He licked at her neck, his tongue helping to move her loose hair away. She shruddered he laughed.

Afraid of something my dear? You know I've concidered keeping you around and keeping your pain constant but I don't know what would be more fun. That or just beating you to death now. I do say that the later would have immediate results on my pride. But first let me remove a little something and make this easier for the both of us.

He let her limp hand drop and reached around the front of her to her chest. With a quick snap of the chain he removed her pesky little gun and held it out before them.

This tiny thing caused much trouble for me last we met. I wouldn't think such a thing could cause so much pain, but it did. What was even more pain staking was the process afterwards. The company was worse than the bullet. So let's keep this out of the picture, because deary the pain you feel from me won't be caused by anything manufactured. It's taken thousands of years to produce this.

He stuffed the gun into the pocket of his black pants as his mouth moved back to her neck. It would only be moments from now that he would taste her blood and drain the life from her.
Diane 16 years ago
This man wasn't very smart was he. He was too wrapped up in his own self glory that he was foolish enough to drop her hand. It was just the edge she needed.

It was painful but not enough to slow her down. She had broken ribs and dislocated body parts many a times before. Plus the Change was more painful than any broken bone. Of course this man didnt know that but why would you assume that just because you broke someones wrist, the rest of their arm was disabled? With a swift jab she sunk her elbow into his stomach.

It was the shock reaction more than the actual pain that she was looking for, and he gave her just what she wanted. It was an inch but she took a mile. When he flinched from her blow he relaxed the muscles in his arms and she managed to quickly wrestle free before he recovered. She had caught him off guard and that was all she had wanted.

She spun around and glared at him. Her eyes bore into him and he flinched again, his hand shot up to protectively cover his wounded eye. Except...

He had no wounded eye! His face was not disfigured, nor was there any hint of a scar. He grinned at her astonished look and came at her ready to attack.

He snapped her wrist with the ease of snapping a twig but she still fought back and much to his contempt, managed to weasle away.

She twirled around and glared at him angrily. The look she gave him sparked a shock inside of his stomach and he wanted to quickly look away and possibly flee but he didn't. Instinctively he covered his eye as if it was wounded all over again. The look on her face when she saw not a scar on his flawless skin made him drop his hand and grin. He ran at her swinging wildly. No attempt at precision what so ever. She was quick but her blocks to his blows were clumsy and messy.

Could she possibly be a vampire as well? It wasn't possible. All his research had shown she was awake during the daylight hours. He swung at her again and again she blocked him. He was getting angrier with each miss.