WOW busy summer for everyone

It's been so quiet over here, but I know everyone has a lot on their plate this summer. Billie is out of town, Mai's taking over the world, I'm moving my office, trying to stay awake as the baby saps my strength and maintaining TAC, and Aishe is moving and getting married!

Where's everyone been? What have y'all been up to? =)

Shay 16 years ago
oh .. I'm still here lol.

I know Mike/Pakpao/Reign is out of town till tmo...so my kids are all just relaxing, and enjoying the Nachton moonlight

Actually, I will be gone all next week...going to Calgary to see my baby nephew graduate from high school
Alec Devereaux 16 years ago
I'm interviewing and flirting - both have been going very very well the last couple of weeks. I eat and sleep a little too.
Shay 16 years ago
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE love is in the air!!!

Rachyl 16 years ago
Very muchly busy.
Amberelle DeEspionne 16 years ago
been super busy.. between work making it impossible to be online much during the day and family stuff at home at night and then getting a broken tooth (whimper) what little time I have had the last couple weeks was stolen away when I was asked to help mod another new RP board. Went live today so all the background writing is done and life should settle down to something resembling normal once again. Maybe I can open photoshop at home again for the first time in oh a week? two?
Alexandra 16 years ago
Hey guys, i'm still here like Amby super busy with real life and the board she mentioned (which I dragged her off to! so guilty as charged) and Roz mucho congrats sweetie big /hug to you and the family that's great

But i'll return soon i promise just crazy plans and crazy woman and more craziness all around
Ellis Duban 16 years ago
Amberelle DeEspionne;41305
been super busy.. between work making it impossible to be online much during the day and family stuff at home at night and then getting a broken tooth (whimper) what little time I have had the last couple weeks was stolen away when I was asked to help mod another new RP board. Went live today so all the background writing is done and life should settle down to something resembling normal once again. Maybe I can open photoshop at home again for the first time in oh a week? two?

Hey, where's this new place? I wanna see!

EDIT - I found it! It looks beautiful, guys. Feel free to plug it over here and on TAC if you want =)
Alexandra 16 years ago
Ok thanks hon, we didn't want to just plug it since we feel that's not something you do on another board, but for you guys who want to check it out the url is Enchanted Rebirth, it's a very different type of rpg from SA and it's pg13 since we have alot of teenagers joining which is fine but you just can't do the sexy sexy things other then that it's a battle rpg and magical bases so you can go pretty wild.

Want to know more check us out there, I'm Charna and Amby is Tedra and also i think Amby already mentioned this but just revere to me as Charna there since i'm keeping my true ID hidden for a few reasons.
Alex West 16 years ago
Well I've been sick for almost two months - turns out I had a hole in my appendix.

Spent four days in hospital and was discharged with anti-infection medicine, antibiotics and painkillers.

I head back into hospital this Thursday to see if I've completely healed or need to have the appendix removed.

I sleep a lot, eat lightly, and am very weak. Other than that, I'm feeling very peachy.

Winter has well and truly arrived here and the fire is going 24/7.
Livia 16 years ago
Busy busy here. Had a big event at work that I was helping to coordinate, then the kid arrived, and my LB left for a week. Hopefully things will calm down soon.

Best wishes to all and meet ya back here as soon as possible for all!
Thaddeus Grey 16 years ago
Am back from MN, but gearing up for my other family reunion in NC next week. Having a great summer so far though!
Mai 16 years ago
Good grief, Alex!!! I'm glad you finally found out what the problem is so that it can be taken care of. I'm sad to hear that you've been having such a rough time of it. Best wishes to you.

To everyone else... When I'm done taking over the world roleplaying on Sanguine Affliction will be mandatory and everyone will be given a free hour during work to complete their threads.
Rachyl 16 years ago
Mai;41320
To everyone else... When I'm done taking over the world roleplaying on Sanguine Affliction will be mandatory and everyone will be given a free hour during work to complete their threads.

Only an hour? Cheapskate.
Alfarinn 16 years ago
Well you know there's only so much you can do if you want some of the people to actually work while at work. Besides I figure a 6 hour work day (because 8 hours is just WAY too long) and then you'll be home earlier to post more anyway.
Alex West 16 years ago
Hi all,

I hope to start posting again soon, and catching up on threads I let lapse.

I'm still feeling like I'm cursed with a lingering illness or a long term recovery. I'm not sure which is which yet.

I'm waiting to have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy in the near future to hopefully pinpoint why I'm still feeling so rotten.

Enjoy your Summer or Winter wherever you may be residing, and I hope to be more active on the forums soon.
Shay 16 years ago
Geez Alex - sure hope you're feeling better soon, and find out whatever has got you can be remedied quickly!
Aislinn Ross 16 years ago
No internet at work /cries. When you take over the world, you'll give us all internet and PC's aye?
Shay 16 years ago
Ugh - I would surely die if I had no net at work...or wish I was dead, I'm sure.
Rachyl 16 years ago
Shay;41346
Ugh - I would surely die if I had no net at work...or wish I was dead, I'm sure.

I wouldn't wish I were dead...

I'd be bored out of my freaking gourd, though, and books could only carry me so far.
Nicholae 16 years ago
Yes, yes, Miss Literal :P