Who is Hellwolve?

Greetings, Vampires, Werewolves and Humans

I hope you find yourself wondering "Who is the player behind Khalid?", because that's the question I'll be answering in this thread

The name 's John, but I'm primarily known on the internet as "Hellwolve" and I'm a 22 year old male living in the Netherlands.

I enjoy mucking about with Photoshop CS2 and DAZ|Studio (the results of which can be found here), participating in LARP events, designing and coding sites, PC gaming and the main reason I'm here is that I like RP'ing as well.

I've played a fair few characters on the world wide web, and I look forward to RP'ing here; y'all seem like fun to play with

The above are just the basics; feel free to ask me some questions; I won't mind answering 'em

Alexandra 16 years ago
Hoi moppie (sorry moest ff)

Welcome to SA hon, since I kinda am responsible for getting you here I should be the one to give you a proper welcome right and say YAY i'm not the only Dutchie anymore
Khalid 16 years ago
Alexandra;40395
Hoi moppie (sorry moest ff)

Niks geen sorry; ik ben wel erger genoemd

Alexandra;40395
Welcome to SA hon, since I kinda am responsible for getting you here I should be the one to give you a proper welcome right and say YAY i'm not the only Dutchie anymore

Right you are; thanks for the welcome What else does a proper welcome entail? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*
Alexandra 16 years ago
Rofl better watch out what you ask for darling and hahaha I've got Amsterdam roots it's the moppie thing (Lange Frans en Baas B stole it from me! I swear) and there is a whole welcome committee out here on SA, they're just hiding from the sunlight at the moment, lucky us for having night time already.
Khalid 16 years ago
Alexandra;40397
Rofl better watch out what you ask for darling

I think I do know what I'm asking for

Alexandra;40397
and hahaha I've got Amsterdam roots it's the moppie thing (Lange Frans en Baas B stole it from me! I swear)

Big bad city Amsterdam, eh? Nice roots

Alexandra;40397
and there is a whole welcome committee out here on SA, they're just hiding from the sunlight at the moment, lucky us for having night time already.

I've met some of 'em already
Shay 16 years ago
ME ME ME ME ME!!!! lol

Hi John/Hellwolve, and welcome again!

I must caution you though...that Alex is a bit of a flirt, and already has a thing going on with Panos...who I suggest you DON'T meet up with...but that's just my opinion. (Sorry Panos, but you know it's true!)

Me, on the other hand...oh wait...who are you again? (j/k)
Khalid 16 years ago
Shay;40399
ME ME ME ME ME!!!! lol

Yes, I did meet you

Shay;40399
Hi John/Hellwolve, and welcome again!

Thanks again

Shay;40399
I must caution you though...that Alex is a bit of a flirt, and already has a thing going on with Panos...who I suggest you DON'T meet up with...but that's just my opinion. (Sorry Panos, but you know it's true!)

Thanks for the warning...Fully understood

Shay;40399
Me, on the other hand...oh wait...who are you again? (j/k)

Hehehe...Let's get to know each other some more, first...Who knows what'll happen
Nyra 16 years ago
Welcome to the fun Khalid! Thanks for the information though quite a lot of this was dutch to me!
Khalid 16 years ago
Fun? Well, I think it will be, yeah Though I'm having fun already
Alexandra 16 years ago
Me a flirt? never! and O yes Panos he's innocent and so am I *cackles* we're just two fun loving vampires that's all
Khalid 16 years ago
I think I'll take that with a grain of salt
Alexandra 16 years ago
Who doesn't anyone ever believe me when i say i'm innocent, was it the taxi accident? you know that guy drove into the tree by himself and the bite marks.. must have been dogs or something like that.. and now everyone is picking on Panos and me because we're rogue's it's not fair, not fair i tell you darn it!
Khalid 16 years ago
Actions speak louder than words - try to think of something to proove you're innocent
Ellis Duban 16 years ago
Huhu Khalid and welcome again =)
Khalid 16 years ago
Thanks again

'S going swell, so far - everyone seems to welcome me twice
Thaddeus Grey 16 years ago
Howdy howdy, welcome to SA. I'm Thaddeus/Nova/Dani/Theodosia/Palmer/Loretta/Tobi/Thanos *breathes* and sometimes the Polemarch. You can call me Verileah or Billie, I dun promise to answer to anything else but you can try your luck .
Khalid 16 years ago
Can I atleast call you 'sir', if that suits my fancy at a given time?

Thanks for the welcome, Thaddeus/Nova/Dani/Theodosia/Palmer/Loretta/Tobi/Thanos/Verileah/Billie and sometimes Polemarch
Aishe 16 years ago
Welcome and stuff. I'm not around so much as I should be atm, but you can look me up under not quite as many names as Billie.

Most folks just call me Bunny!

Hope you enjoy it here, we all do
Khalid 16 years ago
Aishe;40420
Welcome and stuff.

Arigato

Aishe;40420
I'm not around so much as I should be atm, but you can look me up under not quite as many names as Billie.

Atleast I'll be done sooner

Aishe;40420
Most folks just call me Bunny!

Hope you enjoy it here, we all do

Thanks, Bunny, and I'm fairly sure I will enjoy myself, yes
Thaddeus Grey 16 years ago
*snorts* Yeah, I could get used to being called 'Sir'.

*giggles*

Okay, from now on everyone can call me Sir . Unless you're speaking to Thaddeus, who would like to remind everyone that he is, technically, to be addressed as 'Lord' and calling him Sir would actually be a demotion.
Khalid 16 years ago
Allright Billie, I'll call you Sir if I feel like it