Lingerie? Ooo lala (( very very open ))

There were a few things a woman could never have enough of, lingerie was one of those things, at least according to Alexandra, parking her midnight black BMW Z3 near the strip she walked the last part towards the shops, her long nearly black hair was held back by a simple silver clip which she once bought in 19th century Paris, the silver had aged over the years but the metal hadn't lost it's shine and sparkle, her outfit casual but stylish, noone in their right mind would think that this young woman was an assassin, a vampire who killed just as easily as she bought a new set of lingerie.

Spotting a Victoria Secrets store, she headed inside, finding a couple of pieces to her liking she causally browsed the store in search for that one special set she was looking for, spotting a black and pink matching set she added it to her basket while chatting with the sales girl who came to assist her.

"Anything to your liking miss? we have a whole new line of exclusive lace and embroidered bra's and panties if you would like to take a look"

Following the girl over to the newest batch of luxury lingerie she smiled to herself imagining the look on Panos' face when she showed him her latest purchases.

Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
The blonde seemed to float through the mall, humming a happy tune as her well worn brown leather cowboy boots barely made a sound. Her long blonde mane was slightly curly tonight and left free to stream down her back to dance around the waistband of her lowslung, tight blue jeans. Her light green top clung to her curves, only drawing attention to the ample swells that rose above the scoop neck. Everywhere she went people seemed to turn and their eyes followed her but she didn't seem to even notice. Several bags filled with boxes of pretty new shoes were around her wrist, lightly beating against her calf. Stopping abruptly in front of the Victoria's Secret shop her reflection grinned back at her as her amber eyes twinkled happily.

Oh yeah, Amberelle whispered with a little giggle before heading into the store. After all, she thought with a pleased smile, she could never have too much lingerie that made those delicious blue eyes smolder so nicely. Making her way over not too far from a busy salesclerk she grinned as she picked up a lace trimmed set.

So many colors, how perfect.. the blonde murmured to herself as she looked for her sizes.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Picking up a few garments of her liking Alex stumbled on a seamless black bustier she just HAD to have, it would cling to her body in all the right places, deciding she could use a few more things she headed towards the shoe and clothing section, she almost squeeled at the selection of shoes, grabbing hold of a pair of sandals she pressed them to her chest,they were PERFECT.

"Freaking God i've died and gone to hell"

Laughing softly at her own little joke she continued her shopping, it was a known fact that Alex had a thing for red and black, one look at the apartment she now shared with Panos would confirm that in a second.

Looking up from the adorable satin babydoll that had drawn her eye, in a sweet pink called English Rose which made her chuckle, Amberelle eyed the pretty brunette who seemed to be nearly orgasmic in the shoe section. Tucking the little bit of satin over her arm she moved a little closer and admired the racy heels. Unable to help a fellow shoe lover, the blonde leaned just a tad towards her and picked up a pink pair that suddenly screamed her name.

You know.. if you like those, I know a place down the strip with some that will have you panting.. her tone dropped as she whispered the best part. And they're all on sale, clearance even.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Feeling someone move closer to her Alex's instincts naturally reacted, eying the blond checking out a pair of pink heels, at the words sale and clearance her eyebrows shot up.

"Did you just say the magic words?"

Grinning the tips of her fangs became visible as she put the shoes back down and extended her hand to the other woman. she looked young and almost innocent, her eyes an unusual amber color.

"I'm Alexandra, it seems we share a passion for the same things"

Motioning at the items the both of them were holding from the store, looking over at the sales assistant who had been around she waved her over, handing her the items she picked up she smiled as the young woman walked off towards the cashregister.

"So.. this store, it's here on the strip you say? we should go check it out then"
I'm Amberelle, but everyone calls me Amby. The blonde gave her a winning little smile. Eyeing Alexandra carefully, Amberelle was distincly aware of the bits of fangs that had shown. Five will get me ten she's a Tacharan, her internal voice popped off with. The blonde simply gave it an answering mental shrug, knowing very well her proclivity for meeting, and liking, Orphans. Deciding to play a little, she kept her own fangs well hidden as she gave an answering giggle and a firm nod.

Just down a bit, not far at all! I'll introduce you to the clerk there, he's really good. Tell him what you like and he'll even call and let you know when something comes in. Well.. she cocked her head to the side and pursed her lips. He does for me, but I think commissions from me alone are putting him through college. Her eyes twinkled brightly.

Following the clerk to the counter, the Anantya whipped out her own charge card and had her things wrung up. While she waited, she turned to the pretty brunette.
So it's a couple blocks, do you mind the walk?
Alexandra 17 years ago
Shaking Amby's hand Alex smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you Amby, call me Alex that's what most people do"

Handing the clerk her gold card she waited as the clothes were wrung up and put in the distinctive VS bags, laughing softly at Amby's comments about the clerk at the shop they were going too, putting her cold card back into her purse she took hold of the bags and gestured towards the exit.

"By all means, lead the way, a little walking never killed anyone.. well umm unless you plan on tripping over on 4" heels and landing flat on your face while holding on to your precious VS bags"

The last part came out full of mischief, she was feeling all girlie and bubbly tonight which was something that didn't happen too often to Alex, rare occasions such as this should be embraced and cherished, walking alongside the blond they chatted casually, about the weather, clothes and all other girlie things that came to mind, even if you are a few hundred year old vampire you're still a woman right?
Oliver's was located in the heart of downtown, tucked a half of a block off of what was known as The Strip. The store was mid sized, usually with lots of room for patrons to move in between the tasteful maple displays. Unlike most outlet type stores, Oliver prided himself on the beauty and artful displays that let shoppers take in the multitudes of name brand and premium designer label shoes they carried. While the size selection was sometimes limited, it was one of the city's best kept secrets for obtaining high end ladies footwear at a fraction of the cost.

Amby stopped outside the store and peered in the window at the latest display. The store's front reminded her of some of the European style shops she'd grown up around in the French Quarter. It always made her smile and just a little homesick. The blonde waited until Alex seemed ready and pulled open the door for her, making the bell jingle. She waved to Frank, who perked up considerably, as he helped an old woman perched on one of the soft caramel leather benchs.

The Creole took a deep breath and smiled. She did love the smell of new shoes.

So here it is, she waved her hands around to indicate the store, the best place in Nachton to get shoes. She grinned at Alex. I'll introduce you to Frank in a minute.

((OOC Shamelessly ripping off my old posts about the place heh))
Alexandra 17 years ago
Looking inside the store from the outside gave a lovely view of what was to come, walking in as Amby held the door open for her she gave the other woman a smile, noticing an elderly woman and what seemed to be the owner of the shop who was as Amby called him named Frank.

Spotting a pair of red Manolo Blahnik pumps she gasped, picking them up she grinned at the blond.

"I've been dying to get my hands on a pair of Manolo's for a while now.. these are gorgeous!"

Walking along the racks where more Manolo shoe's were on display she felt her heartbeat speed up from pure excitement, walking over to another rack of shoes and ankle boots she found a pair of eelskin D&G boots, walking over to one of the benches she took a seat, taking over her open toe slingbacks she first tried on the Manolo's.

Amberelle laughed, a soft, girlish sound that filtered through the store. Her amber eyes shone as she nodded in agreement with Alex. The shoes were gorgeous. Coming around her, the blonde took at seat at the opposite end of the bench and glanced around while she spoke. You have to have a pair! Manolos are just.. sinfully good. Right now I have around oh.. fourty pairs of Manolos. And of course quite a few others.. I'd have more but I'm out of room! Amby sighed wistfully. Back in New Orleans my closet was much larger and I had a couple hundred pairs of shoes. Shrugging, the Anantya didn't want to think about how much her shoe collection was worth. She knew she'd spent a good chunk of her money rebuilding her wardrobe in the last couple of years, but it was worth it.

A squeak erupted from her as she bounced up and over to a display, snatching up a shimmering silver and lucite pair that caught her eye. She grinned from ear to ear when she flipped it over and saw the ridiculously low price. Looking over at the clerk, her mouth twisted into a faintly annoyed frown. The customer he was waiting on was obviously being difficult, and Frank shot her an appologetic look.

So where do you usually like to shop, Alexandra? she asked, coming to sit beside her again. Somehow she couldn't quite bring herself to call the pretty brunette Alex.
Alyshia 17 years ago
Her eyes widened slightly as Amby mentioned owning around 40 pair of Manolo's she owned none well until she would buy this pair, she did own alot of other designer shoes and boots, she was a D&G and Versace kinda girl, she had a big weakness for pointy nosed shoes and boots which almost always came with a pair of at least 4" stiletto heels, looking over at Amby who squeaked and picked up a pair of silver Manolo's she nodded her head in approval.

The Manolo's fit her like a glove (or a pair of well fitted shoe's in this case), trying on the pair of D&G boots she turned her head to Amby as she spoke.

"Paris, I used to live there for a very long time, well just out side of Paris, the Champs Elysees offers the most wonderful designer stores, London is good too, but since I moved here I'm still finding my way around, I had to leave most of my clothes behind in Europe when I moved here"
Alexandra 17 years ago
Her eyes widened slightly as Amby mentioned owning around 40 pair of Manolo's she owned none well until she would buy this pair, she did own alot of other designer shoes and boots, she was a D&G and Versace kinda girl, she had a big weakness for pointy nosed shoes and boots which almost always came with a pair of at least 4" stiletto heels, looking over at Amby who squeaked and picked up a pair of silver Manolo's she nodded her head in approval.

The Manolo's fit her like a glove (or a pair of well fitted shoe's in this case), trying on the pair of D&G boots she turned her head to Amby as she spoke.

"Paris, I used to live there for a very long time, well just out side of Paris, the Champs Elysees offers the most wonderful designer stores, London is good too, but since I moved here I'm still finding my way around, I had to leave most of my clothes behind in Europe when I moved here"
Ahh.. Paris. Amberelle smiled. My Grandmere' loves to shop there. She has these little shops she's been going to for.. ever. 'Not going to say just how long,' she thought with a chuckle. The Anantya was enjoying seeing what she could find out about her shopping partner before she discovered Amby had fangs too.

I know exactly what you mean, she said with a little sigh. I came here with just two suitcases of things. I still miss alot of what I left behind. But, she smiled, it's a great excuse to shop like crazy! Seeing Frank headed their way Amby held up the silver shoe and wiggled it at him. He nodded, turned and disappeared into the back.

So, why did you move to Nachton?
Alexandra 17 years ago
"Oui effectivement"

Her French accent became apparent the moment she switched to her native tongue, so the other woman had ties to the home country herself.

"Yes Paris has shops to die for, je le manque là"

Sighing softly she smiled, looking up at the clerk who came over she told him her size as he headed out back to get Amby her shoes, standing up she began to browse through the rest of the store.

"I came to find myself a home.. i didn't find one, at least not the way I had hoped I would"

A sad smile formed on her lips, now that she was clanless once more she had to be a bit careful who to share info with, she wasn't sure if Amberelle was human or vampire, either way she kept her guard up.
The blonde tilted her head and looked at Alexandra for a long moment. Her voice was softer as she gave the woman a small smile. You know, we seem to have a lot in common. I, too, came here looking for a home. Amberelle shifted her weight some, hands gripping the edge of the bench as she leaned closer and confided quietly. I have... family.. here, and I was hoping for a fresh start with them. Thankfully they accepted me, took me in and made me welcome. Her face softened and she seemed to look past the brunette and into space. It was more than I could have hoped for. Someplace to belong, to feel a part of and to be able to just be myself and be accepted.

Shaking her head slightly, Amby looked at her a little more seriously. I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. But, you know.. there is more than one family in Nachton. Her eyes tried to convey the question burning in her mind. Which family had Alexandra come seeking and not found? If it was Anantya then Amby might be able to help. But, so far, the Parisian hadn't struck her as a clanmate. Then again a lot of people would never peg the pretty young Creole as a "relic" member either.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Sighing softly as Amby spoke Alex shook her head, what was done was done, she left Tacharan because she didn't fit in, she didn't feel she would ever fit into any clan, she was too independent for that.

"I doubt I will ever fit in with the other so called families here in Nachton, for one I'm way to stubborn and independent to life upto their rules and ways"

Picking up another pair of black Manolo's she inspected them closely, she would have to ask the clerk to bring them in her size later on, brushing a stray lock of hair out of her face she turned back to Amby.

"Somethings just aren't meant to be, at least I have my boyfriend to keep me warm at night"
Amberelle smiled. That was a sentiment she could could relate to now, and thinking of Alex always brought a happy glow to her. The right man can do wonders for you huh? My cheri has... well, completely changed my outlook on the world sounds so dramatic doesn't it? A faint blush colored her cheeks and she shrugged, a little embarassed.

Slipping her boots off she wiggled her stocking clad toes. Frank had appeared from the back with several boxes. The blonde beamed. He'd obviously been putting a few things aside for her and she was eager to see what he'd brought.

First he set down the ones Alexandra had requested. Kneeling, the clerk started setting out the shoes for the brunette and knelt beside her to assist as she needed. He looked towards Amberelle with a twinkle in his eye. He smelled fat commissions and was suddenly in a joyous mood. Giving her a small smile, he casually said, I put aside some really cute Valentino's for you, Miss De'Espionne. And some very sexy little Dolce and Gabbana sandals I know you'll love.

The Creole's expression became intensely curious and she bounced lightly, leaning forwards to peer at the closed boxes like a kid peeking under the Christmas tree. Grinning over at Alexandra, her voice brimmed with excitement. See! I told you Frank here takes good care of me. I'm sure he won't mind doing the same for another shoe lover.. Right?

Any friend of yours, Miss, is someone I would be glad to help in any way I can. The man was smooth, and Amby resisted the urge to snicker.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Amberelle DeEspionne;40173
Amberelle smiled. That was a sentiment she could could relate to now, and thinking of Alex always brought a happy glow to her. The right man can do wonders for you huh? My cheri has... well, completely changed my outlook on the world sounds so dramatic doesn't it? A faint blush colored her cheeks and she shrugged, a little embarassed.

Smiling back Alex nodded her head, Panos had changed her too, after Michel and what he had done to her she vowed to never fall for another man again, but then Panos came along and melted the ice around her heart, she still had issues with trust but he was showing her that it was just as hard for him as it had been for her, together they would work thing out.

"Yes the right man can do wonders indeed, it's us against the rest of the world in a way"

Turning towards Frank as he helped her with the shoes she requested she thanked him for his services, she could tell this man was a smooth one, the way he acted towards Amby and her made her grin, she could almost hear the wheels in his head turning.

"Thank you Frank, this is a lovely store you have here, I'm glad miss De'Espionne introduced me to it."

She kept her words formal, if she had remembered one thing from going to boarding school back in Paris it was how to act in a formal occasion, she had been raised in the way a lady was to behave in the 16th century and even now 500 years later those manners still came out handy from time to time.

Frank gave her a dazzling smile, pulling out a Prada box he opened it and showed her it's content, inside where a pair of black satin slides in her size, the man was good she had to give him that, trying them on she was delighted to find they fitted her perfectly.

Glancing at Alexandra through her lashes, Amberelle wondered briefly if the woman's beau was kindred or not. A human lover could be reason not to fit into any Clan. However, bing that it wasn't the kind of conversation one had in public really the blonde simply tilted her head down and let her hair fall around her face in a shimmering golden curtain to hide the contemplative expression she had as she chewed her bottom lip lightly.

Thankfully Frank spun on his knees towards her then and began removing the shoebox tops, completely capturing her attention and getting Amberelle's mind off of that topic for the moment. First the silver and lucite heels she'd requested appeared and he set them aside. He was immediately whipping the lid off of another box and the Creole found herself making a soft exclamation of happiness as a pair of metallic soft pink heels were lifted from their protective tissue.

Wiggling her feet at him, silently asking to try them on, she just grinned as Frank carefully slid one then the other onto her feet. Standing, she took several quick steps then spun and posed with a giggle.

Aren't these just adorable? She shot Alexandra a grin then sat back down to try on the Dolce and Gabbana pair he'd unwrapped while she was up. Mentally she was repeating over and over to herself just these three pairs, just these three. Her closet was already groaning at the seams, it was going to be time to purge. Those are so cute too Frank! She clapped lightly and extended her legs to try them on as well.
Suki Langston 17 years ago
Suki was shopping for Fallon today and tried to look the part of executive assistant to her vampires. Clad in a knee length pencil skirt with pale pink pinstripes over the dark gray silk and a flirty ruffle at the bottom, matching vest and a mesh undershirt that appeared to be lace but rather than floral it was a subtle spiderweb weave in black. Vertically striped hose and a very sedate pair of velvet Mary Jane's completed her outfit. The braid down her back ended in a black on black skull scrunchy.

PDA in hand she verified the sizes Fallon wore before opening the door to the shoe shop. She had never been in this one before and was taking it all in before she saw a familiar face. Oliver's was supposedly 'THE' place to find fabulous shoes and it looked it. Spacious and upscale had her smiling in pleasure before heading towards the Anantya.

"Evening Amby! How are you?"

Not sure weather the woman seated next to Amberelle was friend or food, Suki simply smiled. Perhaps the young vampire would have some good suggestions on what Fallon may like. Though she was probably buying more for Cyrus to enjoy on Fallon, she thought with a wicked twinkle in her eyes.

((Hope you two dont mind me crashing the party!))
Alexandra 17 years ago
Grinning at Amby as she giggled and showed of the pink heels she herself walked around in the black slides, yes they looked good and they knew it, making a little turn and then coming back in a way any catwalk model would be envious off Alex.

"They're super, you have to take those, their you"

Her senses spiked as the door of the store opened and a young woman walked in, taking off the slides she handed them to Frank telling him to add them to her other purchases, looking the young woman up and down she smiled back, it was clear that she and Amby knew each other.

By now Frank had brought out more boxes by a variety of designers, Alex had to give the man credit for quickly catching on to his customers taste, putting down a boxy with a pair suede Donna Karan sandals Alexandra smiled brightly at the man, trying them on she twirled around, she loved them.

(( don't worry hon crash all you want ))