First night on the job...

Nastalia entered through the employee's entrance and made her way to the dressing room. The redhead with her wavy hair down to her ass was the first to notice her.
With a warm welcoming smile "Hi, I'm Rose. You must be the new girl they told us about?"Â?
Returning the smile, "I'm Lily, and yes, today I'm joining you lovely ladies on stage."Â?
"Oh, noooo,"Â? one of the other girls complained mockingly "she's so sexy, we're all gonna have to work overtime just to keep up!"Â? Everyone started chuckling and giggling.
"That's Mary,"Â? Rose said, "pay no attention to her, we don't."Â?
"Hey!"Â? Everyone was giggling again.

This was good, she thought. She had already been accepted into their little dancer family. She was genuinely smiling at them all as the others introduced themselves. Amy, Tiffany, Hope, Sheela, Desiree, Amber, Maya, and Daisy. Daisy, those icy blue eyes sent a shiver of anticipation down her spine. That blond was clearly planning something special, and it involved her. On second thought, everyone had the, "I know something you don't know!"Â? look, Daisy's was just filled desire.

"We've got about ten minutes before they rotate us out, you'd better change."Â? Daisy said with a evil grin.
"Well I guess I probably should..."Â? Lily replied with a glint in her eye as she began to strip slowly. Daisy watched hungrily, and some of the others cheered her on.
Mary said to Rose, "Daisy's gonna lay Lily right now if you don't do something."Â?
Mary chuckled, "Alright you two, save it for the stage. You'll be able to get the patrons to empty their wallets if you restrain yourselves."Â?
Lily quickly finished taking off her clothes and stored them. She then browsed and selected a thin, lacy, not quite see through bra, matching panties, and 6"Â? transparent pink heels.
"You've got experience, and quite bit I'd wager."Â? Rose commented.
"Yeah, I've been dancing in LA since the summer after my high school graduation. Loved every minute of it."Â? She replied, with that pleasant reminiscent look on her face.

((ooc: In the club Nastalia goes by the name Lily, so I'm referring to her as Lily through out any thread in Babylon))

Nastalia Nujun 17 years ago
They spent the next few minutes just chatting, until they where given the signal to head out. Rose led the way, followed by Hope, herself, and then Daisy. They went out to the heaven stage and relieved four of the dancers. Lily was waiting for the music to begin when Rose grabbed her arm and spoke up.
"May I have your attention please. We have with us today a new dancer with us all the way from LA."Â? Turning to Lily, "Lily, we have a little tradition here for a new dancer's first night."Â? She released her arm and took a few steps back. Rose then, looked to the other side of Lily and gave a nod.
Lily turned toward where Rose indicated. Shock spread across her face, her mouth wide open. There was Daisy with a bottle of champagne aimed straight at Lily and the most evil grin on her face as she popped the quark.
Lily could only gasp as she was soaked head to foot in champagne. Her not-quite transparent garments where suddenly VERY transparent.
"Lily, welcome to the club!"Â?
Daisy grinned at the soaking Asian beauty before her. Her eyes drank in the dripping form before her. She met Lily's agape stare, licked her lips in a slow lusty manner, (garnering a few whistles from the audience) and strutted toward her. She brushed her lips against Lily's, then lowered her face to Lily's throat. Positioning herself so the crowed could see, she placed her tongue at the hollow of her throat and slowly dragged it up the wet flesh. "Mmmmm... delicious,"Â? she thought as Lily moaned softly.

She whispered erotically into her ear, "Mmmmm, not only do you look good in champagne, but you taste good in it too..."Â?, then strode to her spot on the stage, knowing full well that a pair of exotic purple eyes where eying her swaggering ass hungrily. And it wasn't just for show.
Lily could only stare at lusty blond as Daisy looked straight into her eyes and licked her lips. She then began to wake from her stupor as tall woman loomed over her. "Enjoy it, and the audience will,"Â? she thought as she closed her eyes in preparation for Daisy's imminent kiss. She felt the warm lips brush her own and then a hot wet tongue at her throat. Leaning her head back to give Daisy freer access to her neck, she felt a low moan issue from her throat as Daisy continued up her neck. "Not very hard to enjoy this."Â?

Opening her eyes after Daisy's lewd compliment, she watched that beautiful butt walk away. Hearing a couple salacious remarks from some of the audience, she turned toward them, "What? You enjoyed it too, didn't you?"Â? with a naughty grin on her face, and then began her dance.

Her body swayed provocatively to the music, becoming one with it. Her hands caressed her body, playing with her soaked undergarments, teasing the audience. She licked her lips at them, blew kisses at them. She loved this, the melding of music, dance, and her own sexuality. It was intoxicating, and the encouragement from the audience only made it more so. She finally removed her bra to her audience's delight. Then, with a wicked smile, she strode over to Daisy. When Daisy turned around, brought the wet bra around the leggy blonde's neck and pulled her down and kissed her repeatedly, sliding her tongue into Daisy's mouth, tasting her, exploring her.

She withdrew her lips and then tongue from her mouth, meeting the desirous gaze with one of her own. Leaving her bra there, she returned to her spot with the same swagger that Daisy had earlier, and resumed her tease.
Daisy grinned at the soaking Asian beauty before her. Her eyes drank in the dripping form before her. She met Lily's agape stare, licked her lips in a slow lusty manner, (garnering a few whistles from the audience) and strutted toward her. She brushed her lips against Lily's, then lowered her face to Lily's throat. Positioning herself so the crowed could see, she placed her tongue at the hollow of her throat and slowly dragged it up the wet flesh. "Mmmmm... delicious,"Â? she thought as Lily moaned softly.

She whispered erotically into her ear, "Mmmmm, not only do you look good in champagne, but you taste good in it too..."Â?, then strode to her spot on the stage, knowing full well that a pair of exotic purple eyes where eying her swaggering ass hungrily. And it wasn't just for show.
Lily could only stare at lusty blond as Daisy looked straight into her eyes and licked her lips. She then began to wake from her stupor as tall woman loomed over her. "Enjoy it, and the audience will,"Â? she thought as she closed her eyes in preparation for Daisy's imminent kiss. She felt the warm lips brush her own and then a hot wet tongue at her throat. Leaning her head back to give Daisy freer access to her neck, she felt a low moan issue from her throat as Daisy continued up her neck. "Not very hard to enjoy this."Â?

Opening her eyes after Daisy's lewd compliment, she watched that beautiful butt walk away. Hearing a couple salacious remarks from some of the audience, she turned toward them, "What? You enjoyed it too, didn't you?"Â? with a naughty grin on her face, and then began her dance.

Her body swayed provocatively to the music, becoming one with it. Her hands caressed her body, playing with her soaked undergarments, teasing the audience. She licked her lips at them, blew kisses at them. She loved this, the melding of music, dance, and her own sexuality. It was intoxicating, and the encouragement from the audience only made it more so. She finally removed her bra to her audience's delight. Then, with a wicked smile, she strode over to Daisy. When Daisy turned around, brought the wet bra around the leggy blonde's neck and pulled her down and kissed her repeatedly, sliding her tongue into Daisy's mouth, tasting her, exploring her.

She withdrew her lips and then tongue from her mouth, meeting the desirous gaze with one of her own. Leaving her bra there, she returned to her spot with the same swagger that Daisy had earlier, and resumed her tease.