"She's touching meeeeeeeeeee!"

Shay had made up her mind...if Dayle was able to make it all the way up to the apartment, without blowing a gasket, or snapping Shay's head...or hands off, she was going to give that lady more loving than she might know what to do with. And so far Dayle was batting a thousand.

Had Dayle been in any real danger, of embarrassment, or even possible physical pain, Shay would have ceased her teasings immediately. But thus far, aside from the one couple they'd run into coming off the elevator, and the one cleaning lady vacuuming the hallways, things around the Domicile appeared relatively quiet tonight.

Whether that was fortunate, or unfortunate for Dayle, she would be the only one who could have offered up an answer. Though it appeared to Shay, even when Dayle bit her bottom lip, or clenched her teeth together, that the woman was enjoying what Shay was doing to her body.

While they had been on the elevator, Shay decided to pick up the pace a little, wanting Dayle fully enthralled by the time they got to Shay's place. So in addition to the telekinetic agony, or bliss, depending on your bent, Shay had begun to also use her hands and fingers to stroke, probe, and caress the woman in her arms. It would have been sweet pain on her part to also have licked, and nibbled Dayle's neck and shoulders as well, but that was something Shay would need more practice at.

"Not fair? ALL's fair sweetie..." Shay loved teasing Dayle, and hoped even when things got serious between them shortly, there would still be occasional lapses of humor.

One thing Shay had practiced, probably more than anything else, was opening doors. However the one to her apartment was sticky. Instead of opening up with a key, in a knob, the Domicile entry doors were geared to fingerprints. That was something Shay had yet to figure out, so she had no choice but to stick her finger on the pad to gain entrance into her abode.

Unfortunately, once the door opened, she pushed it the rest of the way with her mind. She did not expect it to slam shut in her face, just inches from her walking through with Dayle.

"Alrighty then...more practice needed there."

Once inside, and still close to Dayle, Shay teased a strand of hair at the woman's temple.

"Wine, beer, yummy sweet stuff before bed?"

She had left everything in the car, so tonight it would be nuked blood. At the moment it was a formality...something she had to take care of, but there were bigger things on her agenda to allow her worry time about anything as insignificant tonight.

She was already moving towards the fridge for the blood, but she did look over her shoulder every few minutes or so to see how Dayle was making out.

Dayle 17 years ago
Walking was difficult, if only from Dayle trying rather ineffectually to keep her thighs clamped together and prevent the continuous onslaught of Shay's horrid, horrid teasings.

She nodded at Ben and Suzette as they crossed paths entering the elevator. Dayle felt heat in her cheeks (and the rest of her body) as she smiled and nodded at them, trying to keep a moan from leaping from her lips at Shay's sudden excellent tantalizing timing. Shay smiled a secret little smile at her as she folded her arms across the breasts that suddenly felt as if a pair of hands were cupping and kneading them. Shrinking into the corner of the lift, Dayle closed her eyes and waited for the ride to end, to spill them out into the next corridor. But then she found Shay's arms wrapped around her, digging into her ribs teasingly, stroking her arms and hands while those same invisible touches tugged at her resolve. Moaning
"It's not faiiiirrrr" garnered her a taunting reply and no reprieve from the assault.

If she wasn't enjoying it, why didn't she just tell Shay to stop?

Seeing Venezia in the halls sweeping brought Dayle a measure of relief as she had something other than Shay. "Venezia. Russian immigrant. Was originally a familiar for a Czar but mmmph got turned during the Bolshevik Revolution. Moonlights as one of our jani errrrrrssssss but otherwise does some great dancing at the House of Painnnnnn..." Even her mental voice trying to rattle off the woman's dossier was stymied by Shay's pleasurable attempts.

When Dayle found herself inside Shay's apartment, standing not far from the entryway, she caught her breath. While Shay entered the kitchen ostensibly for snack, the Brit couldn't do much more than stand stock still while the stream of pleasure from Shay's stealthy skills ceased. Slowly drawing lungs full of air, she simply replied,
"No thanks, Shay, I'm good for another week," she was shocked at the hoarse throatiness of her own accent.

Setting her purse on a small table near the door, Dayle decided that she wasn't going to mention the constant teasing she'd received and instead treat it as if they'd just walked in from a quiet date.
Shay 17 years ago
“Awww…nothing…I can’t get you anything at all?”

Shay had seen emotions cross over Dayle’s face, and understood she had pushed her friend a bit further than she probably should have. Though had Dayle ever once told Shay to stop, or been even a little more vocal than just to say…it wasn’t fair, Shay would have ceased on the spot. She had to think Dayle was enjoying the teasing, at least some, or it wouldn’t have gone on as long as it had.

Then again, seeing how easy it seemed to be for Dayle to regain her composure, Shay felt a small stab of a challenge tempting her again.

Bag of blood in hand, Shay sipped a considerable amount from the small hole she’d made with the ice pick, and licked her lips a little lasciviously. She had dropped the ice pick in the sink, and walked back to where Dayle stood. Using her free hand, she insinuated her fingers between Dayle’s jacket, and her shirt, and started to remove the heavier garment from Dayle’s shoulders, and arms.

“Let’s get comfy…kay?”

Not really caring for the cold blood, Shay sucked it down faster than normal. When she was done, she dropped the empty bag on the coffee table, and placed her other hand on Dayle’s cheek, rubbing the round, soft apple with the pad of her thumb. Moving in close, Shay’s lips descended on Dayle’s, while her eyes peered intently, and her other hand slid beneath Dayle's shirt.

“Mmmmhmmm…you taste so good, and feel so silky soft…let’s get naked now…kay?”

Taking it slow was still the plan, but Shay saw no reason to do that fully clothed. It would be so much easier to feel Dayle, and give her pleasure, if they were both naked, and sliding skin over skin.
Dayle 17 years ago
"Well I'd make a joke about how we left all that wonderful food back in the car," she mumbled to herself as Shay opened then sipped from the blood bag. Almost shuddering as she realized the newer vampire was actually going to consume it -cold- Dayle simply stayed near the door. "What're you standing there for, you nit," her brain chastised her, "you have obviously been invited in."

She wandered slowly over towards the coffee table, keeping her attention on Shay. She saw a few remaining spots of the soda Shay had crushed when toying with her telekinesis on the edge of the refrigerator and smirked, then felt a momentary wave of horror: what if Shay had "squeezed" a little too hard when teasing her? Ow!

When the blonde approached her, Dayle realized she was looking directly into her eyes; Shay was taller than her... "Oh. Shoes." Mentally shaking her head at her own momentary stupidity she nearly missed it as Shay started to slide her jacket from her shoulders.

"Comfy is good," she started, then stared as Shay sucked down the remainder of her snack. The clack-flump of the bag on the table barely registered as Shay's hand came to her face, stroking. Dayle tilted her face, eyes slowly closing, as the other woman's lips contacted her own. The remnants of blood on her lips and tongue made Dayle vaguely crave something more than her tri-weekly feeding but it quickly vanished as a hand insinuated itself under her shirt. Exhaling minutely at the cold touch against her skin, she mutely accepted the kiss until Shay disengaged and asked her a question.

Eyes popping open at the "now" part, which sounded more like a command than a request or an offer, Dayle quirked her brows and pursed her lips. She knew Shay watched entirely too much telly - as evidenced by the Soap Opera digest and assorted channel and movie guides on her coffee table - and, being a barely three month old vampire definately needed to be taught a few things. Not to mention curbing the "instant gratification" expectations she seemed to have.

Placing her hands on Shay's arms, she gave the "newborn" an earnest look as she began,
"This night started out so well for me, even if I did almost cock it up with my stoic 'need to work, don't like surprises' hornswoggle. Codswallop. Crap. Sorry. You did wonderfully, popping the spontaneous surprise on me, taking me to a movie with a romantic picnic under the stars. And that first brush of your mental fingers on my neck and collar, and following teasing and temptation was a definate fire starter. But," she countered, sliding her hands up Shay's arms to rest on either side of her neck, her fingers entwined gently behind, "Shay, I'm not going to get naked now because you say so. I want you to continue what you were doing, without biting with your dinner utensils, with-out- using your telekinesis at all, without either of us getting naked. I want you to continue to seduce me, Shay, to snog - er, kiss - me until I'm so randy for you I can't help but tear my own clothes off to get at you. I don't know where we're going with this, you and I, but tonight... I want you to take me long and slow."
Shay 17 years ago
Picking her jaw up off the ground, Shay stared at Dayle for the briefest of moments, before moving back, and removing her hands from the body they’d been fondling.

In the short time Shay had known Dayle, she had never known her to say so much in any one time. That in it caused her to be taken aback.

However, it was more than the quantity of words that got Shay a bit miffed, initially.

“I…I didn’t…well, really…I wasn’t ordering you…to get naked that is. I just thought it would be nicer…not having all these clothes to fuss with.”

Rubbing her index finger along Dayle’s clavicle, beneath her shirt, Shay gave a small pouty frown. She agreed with Dayle’s end result, and had planned on going slow, drawing out the tantalizing touching, and nibbling, and licking…her goal to have Dayle go mad with desire.

“I guess I was thinking…with you naked, I could feast on every part of your body…snogging every square inch of you…without the frustrating barriers of clothing.”

And damn…but was she out of the mood now? Shay wasn’t really angry with Dayle, since she could see how her actions might have been misconstrued. Instead she was angry with herself, for not planning the evening better, for not giving sufficient consideration to Dayle’s feelings, and for not having the experience to be more suave and sophisticated in the current situation.

Sighing, Shay backed up until the backs of her calves hit the couch, and she then plopped downward.

“Then, I guess I should ask…do you want to continue out here, or shall we go into the bedroom.”

She wasn’t about to just give up on the idea, but feeling a bit petulant for the well-intended rebuke, she couldn’t break loose from the pout. As such, she figured she had better get the rest of the rules straight, before proceeding. If she got involved again, and was told to stop, she knew her level of frustration would probably approach the point of eruption.
Dayle 17 years ago
Basking in the painful realization of her mouth getting her in trouble again, Dayle's hands came to her face as her mouth dropped open. The sheer embarassment and shame warming her face nearly pressed away the omnipresent arousal. Rubbing the bridge of her nose with each forefinger, pressed against the side of her face, Dayle sunk to the coffee table opposite Shay.

"I'm apologizing too much. This is who I am, Shay. My mouth gets me in trouble sometimes. If it's not stating things the way they are, then it would be from asking too many questions. I learned a long time ago that prevarication is not the best way to deal with people. I won't lie to you, Shay. I'm a stone cold, stiff and tough fuddy duddy who only recently - a dreadfully short time ago, comparitively speaking, compared to my life... OH, sod it, Dayle, shut up and just..." Dayle slid to the edge of the table, reaching for Shay's crossed arms, and took the pouting woman's hands in her own. Tugging her forward gently, she reached under Shay's thighs and lifted her effortlessly from the couch cushion to rest on the end of her upper legs. Settling Shay's soft but toned posterior on her thighs, Dayle slowly raised her left hand to the other woman's right cheek, to mirror the thumb-caress against her face. Reaching behind Shay with her right hand, she pulled her a little bit closer as she tilted her face up to press her lips tenderly against the still-present pout.

"How about I let my mouth get me in trouble another way?" she asked, gazing curiously, tentatively into Shay's eyes, waiting for her to make the next move.
Shay 17 years ago
Trying to act disinterested, though failing somewhat, Shay watched as Dayle seemed to be suffering from some sort of emotional conflict. The explanation that followed caught Shay a little off guard, but she managed to keep her own mouth shut long enough for Dayle to get everything off her chest.

“I never asked you to apologize…you have nothing to be sorry for. I’m the one who’s deficient here…hells bells! I demand too much of others, and don’t expect enough of myself… You’re NOT cold…or stiff…just…I don’t know…maybe we just need to limber you up a little more…”

One day Shay was going to take her selfishness too far, and wind up with nothing, and that though scared the crap out of her. At least it was something that she eventually recognized the horrid trait she had, but she really needed to find a way to stop it from intruding into her life so much. Later, maybe, when things were quiet again…she’d ask Dayle if she might be able to help her. She would also talk to Ginnie and Alec, and see if they could recommend something she could do. The whole world didn’t revolve around her, but she needed to have that notion driven home more often, so she would actually begin to live it.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Dayle seemed to suddenly change into another person, right before Shay’s eyes. THAT was what Shay needed to learn…how to make those kinds of changes in her own personality.

As if putty in Dayle’s hands, Shay let herself be manipulated however it was Dayle wanted. When Dayle was finished situating Shay, the ‘no longer pouting’ woman was face to face with her ‘soon to be lover’, though still separated by a small amount of space. Long gone were the traces of her pursed lips, or furrowed brow, having been replaced with wide sparkly eyes, and a grin that turned up one side of her mouth, in conjunction with the eyebrow on the same side of her face.

Her mouth parted to speak, but was pressed against Dayle’s lips before any words could escape. The lost words converted to a slight moan, and Shay’s arms wrapped around Dayle, closing the gap between their bodies.

“You just keep your mouth right there, and let my mouth pick up where it left off earlier. Later there’ll be time for your mouth to have it’s turn.”

Giggling again, Shay knew what she had just said was ridiculous. Or at least she secretly hoped so anyway. To imagine Dayle remaining totally passive during their lovemaking was just not within Shay’s realm of real consideration.

Taking charge of Dayle’s mouth again, halting any further speech, Shay devoured the succulent, sweet flesh, and sought more. Dayle’s tongue, lips, the inner sections of her cheeks, as well as the small little bumps of her teeth were tasted, and tested for the sensations they transmitted. Shay soon became totally lost in all that was tactile about Dayle’s mouth, until she had to break away, or dissolve into a puddle of incoherent flesh and bones.

Gasping, not so much for air, but to regain a bit of composure, Shay didn’t last long. Her lips attached themselves to Dayle’s neck, and began tracing a slow path downward, emitting small groans, and squeaks as her sensitive tongue learned and committed it’s new knowledge to memory.

“Umm, your skin…yummy…sweet, but salty…soft, silky, but firm…mmm…”

All the while, as her mouth attempted to give Dayle the loving she sought, Shay’s hands roamed over the body beneath them. Her fingers slid across every inch of Dayle’s back, sides, and as much of her front as was accessible, which wasn’t enough for Shay.

Yet she hesitated, wanting to change positions, but afraid if she suggested anything of the kind, that Dayle would become disappointed again.

During the kissing, and groping, Shay had moved up on Dayle’s lap, and was now nestled snuggly in the other woman’s pelvic region, breasts pressed against breasts, and arms squeezing wherever they were able to squeeze. It was both a sensual, and a comforting feeling. That realization brought Shay up short. She didn’t want comfort, not now anyway. She wanted hot passion!

“Alright, I’m sorry if this is moving too fast, but we need to do something here…”

As Shay spoke, she took notice of her position, now nearly bowing Dayle backwards, with both of Shay’s harms framing Dayle’s sides, and her hands pressed against the table below.

“Pleeeeeeeeese, can we move to the couch at least…and remove your shirt, if nothing else?”

To make sure Dayle knew Shay was not at all disgruntled, but more just frustrated, Shay batted her eyes at Dayle, and kept her grin in place.
Dayle 17 years ago
Momentarily tempted to drop a hint to Shay to ask later about 'limber' Dayle mutely accepted her voracious oral ministrations. She giggled at the suggestion of 'taking turns' with their mouths, but knew neither would be very inactive for long. The more Shay kissed her, the less Dayle tasted of the blood in her mouth, the more prominent her Shay-tastedness came through.

When Shay backed away enough, then giggled, Dayle was about to heft her to set them both on the couch but was distracted by the lips and tongue on her neck. Tilting her head a little to allow Shay better access, a thrill ran up her back as she was caressed and teased. But when Shay moved forward and nudged the table with her knees, Dayle gently bent her knees and slid backwards, forcing Shay to basically kneel on the table over her. She didn't mind being bent backwards, or the arms at her sides as Shay leaned over her, but apparently, as she found out when Shay spoke, that her date definately minded.

She arched her eyebrow at the request to remove her shirt. Nodding once, but then shaking her head, Dayle leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Shay, palming her buttocks. As Dayle stood just enough to lift them both off the table, she slowly spun around and tried to decide where to allow her own lips to find a place on Shay's neck. Choosing the soft spot behind her jaw, below her ear, Dayle's face slowly leaned forward as her body leaned backwards. Brushing her parted lips feather-light over that spot, the older vampire breathed hot breath as she lowered them to the sofa. She took a moment to arrange Shay's knees, to keep her comfortable and in the same place she had been.

Whispering into the ear just above her target, Dayle allowed,
"Slowly. Tickle me." Trailing her hands around Shay's outer thighs, she brought them to the edge of the sweater covering the taller woman. Stroking with just the tips of her fingers around the edge of her jeans, Dayle said, "Tease me." Her hands moved higher under the sweater, caressing the lower edge of Shay's ribs, then trailed the edges of her nails against the roundness of unfettered breasts. "It's just not allowed to come off all at once." Dragging her fingers around to Shay's back, Dayle placed a sucking kiss, then a hot breath against that soft spot at her ear, and trailed her tongue down the side of her neck.
Shay 17 years ago
Again Dayle was proving that size didn’t really indicate strength, as she lifted the larger Shay, and moved her to the couch. Because Shay was a little confused by the mixed signals, she remained passive during the shifting of bodies. Dayle had initially nodded in agreement of the clothing removal, only to take back that decision with a shake of her head.

Slowly. Tickle me. Tease me

Giving Dayle a slight nose wrinkle, again put off by being told what to do, Shay recovered in record time. Why shouldn’t Dayle let her know what she wanted? Even if Shay had planned to do a lot of tortuous teasing, that Dayle was coming forward and expressing her desires was a good thing…Shay thought. Consequently, she did not bring the matter up for discussion, but instead just grinned devilishly.

“Uh huh.”

She smirked and took hold of Dayle’s hands to stop their exploration…for now. Holding them close to Dayle’s sides, Shay half pulled up one of her legs, turned the opposite side of her body, and Dayle’s, and pressed forward. In one rather swift, solid movement, Shay had pushed Dayle to slide along the back of the couch, until she was on her back, and Shay was on top of her.

Still keeping her firm clamp on Dayle’s arms, Shay made good eye contact with the pert blonde, before descending upon her mouth yet again. After a semi-lengthy kiss, where a short battle of tongues took over, Shay lessened the pressure, and lifted her head so the lips were barely touching. With feather-like brushes, Shay moved her mouth around Dayle’s face, stopping on random points to kiss and tenderly touch her tongue upon the other woman’s features. A kiss to the temple, the top of her cheek, the center of her brow, the tip of her nose…Shay moved quietly as she paid homage to the little beauty beneath her, before her travels took her elsewhere.

Since Dayle was being peculiar about the removal of their clothing, Shay just dealt with what she had. Her hands were inside Dayle’s shirt now, and while one arm supported her weight, the other began the teasing Dayle apparently yearned for. Pads of fingertips skimmed over the satiny skin, drawing lines, then circles, then lines again, as they made their way along as much of Dayle’s body as they could reach.

Giggling, and yet not breaking the little nibbling kisses along Dayle’s neck and chest, Shay let her fingers move into Dayle’s armpit. Tickling? She’d give her tickling, and simultaneously Shay tried to find the sensitive spot under Dayle’s neck, that might yield similarly fun itches.
Dayle 17 years ago
Finding herself on her back, with the rearward cushions of the couch on her left, with Shay atop her, Dayle inwardly grinned. Though she actually did smile into the kiss bestowed upon her, then laughed aloud, her back arching as Shay's fingertips danced in her underarm. The conforming strap of her bra - why HAD she worn a bra that day? oh right, cold office - was getting annoying as it scratched along her left side. She had seen the little nose-scrunch on Shay's face when she gave her mixed response, and knew that, were she to ask right then to have her bra taken off, would be yet another mixed signal that might frustrate her seducer.

Instead, she attempted to ignore its irritation as her neck twitched and she shuddered under the seeking lips against her chin. Gasping at the before-unknown ticklish spot at the juncture of the soft skin under her jaw and the top of her throat, she settled into Shay's embrace and twisted her torso as she was tickled.

Keeping her hands at her sides or moved just enough to allow for tickling, Dayle carefully pushed her shoes off, leaving them on the sofa so as not to drop them on the floor to startle Shay from her actions.
Shay 17 years ago
Tickling was fun, and Shay giggled even harder once Dayle gasped. Finding out things about her lover was fun too, and when those things seemed to be pleasurable, they reached the top of the fun list. But there was fun, and there was fun, and after a few minutes of the tickling fun, Shay was ready to get back to the sexy fun.

Knowing if she asked, she’d probably be rebuked, Shay decided from this point on she would do what she wanted. Moving to straddle Dayle better, but still keeping her weight balanced mostly on her knees, Shay left her tickling advances behind, in favor of moving to assault Dayle’s mouth once more.

Brushing her lips upward, Shay began the kiss at the corner of Dayle’s mouth, letting her tongue peek through all four lips, but barely reaching Dayle’s teeth. To prolong things, Shay let her tongue and lips just skip along Dayle’s lips, tasting every bit of the sweet, sweet lips below, but staving off entering for just a bit.

As her mouth tried desperately to distract Dayle, Shay’s hands and fingers tried to be as covert as possible, yet still reach their goal. Not a goal independent of her mouth, but working side by side as a well, trained team.

Not that Shay was experienced, or assured her idea would turn out as she saw it in her mind, only seconds before she acted. Again, aside from her one previous encounter with Dayle in the shower, all Shay’s motions were based on things she had seen on television…or read in books. She was reading a little more these days, now that so much of what was on tv was a rerun.

So in her mind she saw herself as somewhat of a seductive siren, but how that was actually playing out would remain to be seen.

Her fingers had moved beneath Dayle, and were sliding around the band of her bra.

“Oops…”

She breathed into Dayle’s mouth, when the bra had been freed of its fastenings, and was no longer much of a barrier between Dayle’s skin, and Shay’s hands. Rubbing with her palms, while massaging with her finger tips, she began along Dayle’s back, and then slid silently to her sides. As they passed below Dayle’s arm pits, Shay could feel the ample swell of breasts, and moaned with the discovery.
Her mouth pressed more firm and insistently then, as her own desires started building. Trying really hard not to just cop a feel now, Shay lead her fingers all around the succulent mounds, paying special attention to NOT touching more than the peripherals.

Though she wasn’t really aware, while her lips and hands were occupied, Shay’s pelvis was slowly moving as well. Contact with her lover’s lower body was important, and even if Shay’s consciousness was devoted elsewhere, her body knew what it wanted. Randomly pressing her sensitive jeans covered mons to the body below started helping the ministrations up top, to connect to where the ultimate prize would be found.

The kiss between the women had deepened into about as intimate as a kiss could be, saliva no longer belonged to one or the other, but had become one. Shay’s tongue tried to do the same with Dayle’s, as best as she was able. When she wanted to heat up the kiss more, she finally let her hands close over Dayle’s entire breasts, squeezing firmly, but not roughly…feeling her lover’s tits was so incredibly sensual that Shay had to break the kiss, long enough to fully concentrate on what she was now massaging.

Her head moved lower, as her body did as well, and when she realized the clothing was just too much, she sat up, pulled her hands out from under their not so awful prison, and moved to start shedding Dayle from her top.

“You can lie there while I do this, or you can help, but these are coming off now.”

Her eyes were blazing hot with lust, and her voice was thick with it as well, but she doubted Dayle would mistake either for anything less than an order. She would continue to explore and tease Dayle, to her heart’s content, but it was just too difficult to do as encumbered as she was.
Dayle 17 years ago
Temptation seemed to be the shift of Dayle's mind as she felt the curious sensation of Shay's tongue against her teeth. Briefly tempted to extend her fangs, she remembered her preference of "no dinner utensils" and just experienced the strange new act.

Dayle knew when she felt Shay's fingers slide across her back, her "assailant" would be removing her bra very shortly. Giggling at the not-quite-sincere "oops" she waited a moment before beginning her own manual exploration of the woman atop her. Belly quivering minutely as Shay tickled her chest, she kept her hips somehow still as she felt those contacting hers begin to move slowly.

Finding Shay's hands nearly completely enveloping her breasts was a bit of a shock after the incessant teasing; gasping into the seeking mouth she sighed disappointedly when Shay's lips left hers. The younger vampire's voice was nearly unrecognized, oozing lust, when she ordered Dayle's top off.

Sitting up enough to allow Shay access to pull off her top and bra, Dayle sank back to the couch and brought her hands around to fondle Shay's chest. Rasping her thumbs against the prominent peaks, she spread her arms and lifted Shay's sweater off. Tossing it aside somewhere behind them, she brought her hands back to rest against Shay's face. Spreading her fingers as she slowly brushed her hands back over the other woman's ears, she leaned up as she pulled Shay down simultaneously to give her a quick kiss. Lying back down after the very brief contact, Dayle brought her hands down from Shay's head, trailed gently down her throat, to rest just above the roundnesses of her breasts.

"Turn about is fair," she said as her fingertips skirted the outer edges before ticklingly digging into her ribs momentarily before dropping to the jean-clad thighs. Glancing between her lashes up at Shay, she arched a brow and said, "But not til you're ready."
Shay 17 years ago
A small sigh of relief slipped past Shay's lips, when Dayle became helpful with the tops, both her own, and Shay's. At least she wasn't going to have to break the mood they were in, with an argument on that count.

Before Shay was able to resume her caresses, she was caught off guard by a sharp intake of breath...her own...as electric shocks shot through her body where Dayle's thumbs turned Shay's nipples into hard, pointy peaks. A moment of enjoyment was all she allowed herself, since she was still dead set on doing what she had been in the middle of.

"I will give you as much time as you want, to turn about...WHENNNN...I am through, with you."Â?

A tightening of her pelvic muscles generated further tingles deeper and lower down her body, when her partner's fingers brushed along Shay's sensitive skin. Laughter from the quick tickle was immediately replaced with a heady lust, yet Shay proceeded to TRY and ignore her own pleasures.

To prevent Dayle from distracting her again, Shay took both hands in hers, and kissed first the backs, then palms, then fingertips, before she leaned down and placed Dayle's hands above her head.

"Don't look for me to be ready, until I have you climbing the walls...now behave yourself, and let me follow those orders.."Â?

Shay's eyes were back to twinkling, and one brow was raised, as she grinned, and started drifting over Dayle's face with softer than air, wispy kisses. Along with the kisses, Shay drug her fingers down Dayle's arms, but with a touch so light, Dayle might not have thought she imagined feeling it. This time Shay totally avoided armpits, and any other zones she either knew or suspected would be ticklish. There was a completely different sensation she was now aiming for.

One method of teasing she kept up, was the movement of her hips against Dayle, causing a minor friction to begin building between their legs. This was more of an after thought at this point, since Shay was really concentrating her all on Dayle's gorgeous breasts.

"Mmmm baby...you do have incredible titties."Â?

Her face rubbed against the cushiony globes for just a few seconds, until Shay's tongue snaked out and flicked across the nipple closest to her mouth. Circling the hardening teat, once Shay had laved it well, she blew a cool breath of air onto it, and watched it tighten up even more. The way the flesh around the nipple pebbled was almost mesmerizing to Shay, though she didn't make a big deal of it.

No...instead of analyzing anything right now, Shay took the bud between her teeth, flicked it a few more times, and then sucked it in rather fiercely. Overcome with her own desires, a few seconds later Shay remembered she was to go slowly, and immediately released Dayle's nipple from her mouth. She wasn't quitting the onslaught, but changing her tack back to that of soft teasing, and her tongue went back to twirling around the center of Dayle's scrumptious orbs.

The lovemaking was extremely enjoyable for Shay, both because she was pretty sure Dayle was liking it pretty good, and because via that, she was garnering her own physical enjoyment. Taking things slowly, and spending more time lavishing attention on Dayle's body had begun something in Shay, that she knew was going to be unlike anything she'd experienced the first time with Dayle in the shower. This was something she hadn't really seen much of on television, since in those cases time wasn't a luxury they could take much of. There really was something to this slow, teasing, tormenting, and tantalizing, and Shay found herself getting a bit noisy as she got more into the moment.
Dayle 17 years ago
Quirking her lips up at Shay, Dayle waited til the other woman bent closer to her before she whispered wryly, "Behave -my-self?" Gazing at the top of Shay's head through half-lidded eyes, Dayle brought her hands up to stroke the younger woman's ears, her neck, shoulders and as much of her back as she could reach.

She looked down the length of Shay's toned back when she felt the continuing pressure, so very light, of her continuously moving groin almost against her own. She snickered softly at the compliment about her "titties" and inhaled sharply at the sudden tightness of her nub. That inhalation escaped from her in a soft moan at the quick flicks against the peak, then squeaked out an
"ooh!" when it was sucked into Shay's mouth.

A wave of uncomfortableness washed over Dayle and she realized it was because of Shay's position over her legs. Wishing her seducer would decide to alternate the placement of their legs, she took initiative of her own. Dayle raised her knees just enough to push Shay up closer, disengaging her attention from her breasts. Dropping her hands to Shay's bottom again, she pulled the woman up to her face and held her there for a moment, eyes closed and breathing heavily.
"One intermediate request... Move your..." She squeezed Shay's left cheek through her jeans, "left leg between mine."

As Shay complied, Dayle bent her right leg at the knee and squeezed her thighs around Shay's knee and leg. "Better, thanks." She punctuated the courtesy with a soft kiss on Shay's forehead, then her lips.
Shay 17 years ago
The touch of Dayle’s hands on Shay’s shoulders was light, and brief, but it did wonders to Shay’s insides, and her confidence to continue. Anything Dayle did to show Shay affection, was transmitted through Shay and then regenerated back to Dayle.

“Titties, boobies, breasts, mammaries…mmmm, do any of these words turn you off?” It occurred to Shay that even though the languages of the two women were essentially the same, there were differences, and she hoped Dayle wasn’t bothered by any of the slang she used. She didn’t really concern herself too long though, as to do so would take away from the awesome experience she was having at the moment.

As Dayle began moving Shay about, it again gave the woman on top some pause for concern. Was she hurting her lover with her movements? Had Dayle had enough, or changed her mind? Was she tired of what Shay was doing to her breasts? The confusion, fortunately, did not last long, and Shay gladly repositioned herself. The new position wasn’t quite as satisfactory for Shay, but if Dayle received more pleasure from it, she didn’t mind moving at all.

“Mmmm, anytime…” She murmured before accepting and returning the kiss.

It was a tough decision, continue kissing Dayle’s mouth, moving lower again to return to the prominent, and pert breasts, or move on to taste more of the lovely woman’s body.

“I need more hands…and mouths…” Shay giggled, when she eventually tore herself away from the sweetness of Dayle’s lips. Her body, hands, and mouth now seemed almost separate entities, undulating, moving, writhing against the woman beneath her. The sudden vision of having several woman touching, kissing, stroking their bodies made Shay shudder, but she chose not to share that particular image with Dayle. Maybe later, but for now she didn’t think it wise to give Dayle any other distractions. Shay wanted the woman all to herself until she had brought her to her screaming peak.
Shay 17 years ago
With her hands placed firmly on either side of Dayle's chest, Shay pushed herself upward, but only a small amount. When Shay was suspended above Dayle, and their breasts were mere inches apart, Shay leaned back down until her small, tight nipples were juuuuusssst barely touching Dayle's larger, more scrumptious ones. Looking down as all four nipples made contact, Shay's stomach was involuntarily sucked in at the sensation. Her eyes flew upward to Dayle's, hoping to see that she too was feeling the same sort of tingling.

Shay continued the play of nipple on nipple, brushing back and forth, and even circling each around the other a couple times. It was odd watching, and feeling her own nipples respond, and shoot shock waves to her nether region, while at the same time she imagined Dayle also going through similar vibrations.

It didn't take long before Shay's arms started getting a little shaky, so before they gave out all together, she lowered herself again, and greedily attached her mouth to Dayle's right nipple. Sucking and nippling the sensitive bud, Shay's hands began to explore again, moving down Dayle's sides.

Coming into contact with Dayle's pants, Shay again pushed herself up and away from the bottom woman's body. Allowing sufficient space to reach between them both and undo Dayle's skirt, Shay made quick work of it, and managed to shift the lower bit of clothing down below Dayle's rear end. Changing hands, and moving her weight onto the other one now, Shay pushed the skirt down further, until she knew she'd have ample room to gain the access she was yearning for. With a soft 'oomph', Shay let her body contact with Dayle's again, and her loving resumed.

As her hands stroked Dayle's body, Shay's hand came into contact with her own body, so she then concentrated on the other hand, and slid it across Dayle's stomach, down her hip, underneath to cup her ass the way she had done to Shay earlier. Probing each crevice, and rounded edge of skin, Shay was cognizant not to penetrate anything too deeply. Even when her fingers found themselves sliding through the soft curls between Dayle's legs, she kept her touches, soft, light, and barely slipping into the moist folds. Instead she swept just the tips of her fingers around the mound, and skimmed delicately over every bit of the skin she encountered.

When her touches revealed Dayle was indeed quite wet down there, Shay released the other woman's breast, giving the nipple one last tender tug between her teeth, and drew a line with her tongue downward. Reaching Dayle's navel, Shay let her tongue explore the small indentation, and again swirled all around the area, alternating kisses, licks, and soft bites to the skin. Rubbing her cheek along the soft, smooth skin below, Shay blew warm puffs of breath onto the wet trail, and kept on moving lower.

"Thhhbbbbbt!"

Shay giggled in almost a whisper, having found she could not stop herself from spurting raspberries on Dayle's flesh. Though before they lost the mood, Shay immediately followed up with more licking, and kissing, finding that part of Dayle's anatomy to be almost as tantalizing as her breasts. Moving lower, but not breaking contact yet, Shay's chin began to part the soft lips of Dayle's labia, and when she realized what she was doing, she pressed it against the hidden button inside. She wanted to replace her chin with her tongue, and would, but that would be in a few more moments. Right now Shay was just having fun encountering the different textures, that she had never before given much thought to.
Dayle 17 years ago
Gasping at the tantalizing touch of Shay's turgid tips against her tortured "titties" Dayle tried to watch the actions of the woman above her but was stymied by hair and head. Enjoying the sensations just the same, the elder vampire licked her lips, attempting to stave off dryness. Raising her hands to Shay's head, she played in the darker haired woman's tresses and along her neck and shoulders still.

When Shay removed her skirt, she assisted by lifting her hips just enough... she hadn't realized those seeking fingertips would take her panties along with them, but at the moment, especially after Shay teasingly cupped her bottom and began exploring her womanhood, she wasn't going to complain.

Laughing aloud at the raspberry on her belly Dayle wished momentarily that she had telekinesis of her own to play with, to assist the removal of Shay's pants.

Dayle's heart skipped a beat as Shay's chin came to rest at the apex of her cleft; she gasped aloud when that bony protruberance pressed against her heated center. She wondered if she should have trimmed her golden tangle, but knew that, right now, as Shay's body lay against hers, it didn't really matter.
Shay 17 years ago
It came to her then, what an odd mood she was in. Totally turned on by Dayle below her, who embodied the feminine persona to Shay, she also felt a little giddy. Though it wasn't impossible to feel the need to both drive her partner crazy with desire, AND want to make her laugh, at their current place in the lovemaking ritual, Shay felt those actions would serve cross purposes. Therefore, instead of reaching up and tickling Dayle's sides yet again, Shay let those same hands stroke down Dayle's sides, and dig into the fleshy behind beneath.

To gain better purchase on Dayle, Shay captured the silky, but solid twin orbs of flesh, and pulled forward. At the same time her chin dipped even lower, and Shay's shoulders pushed Dayle's thighs apart. Without any warning, Shay placed her entire mouth over the prominent upper portion of Dayle's pussy, and thrust her tongue lower, into the waiting cavern.

Likening it to biting into a ripe slice of watermelon, Shay of course avoided using her teeth, except in a gentle manner. But the juices that flowed from Dayle were every bit as delicious.

In times like these, Shay was glad she had an adventuresome trait. She really had no idea what she was doing, other than she did what she thought she would like done to her. She knew the way her own body felt when it was touched in a certain manner, and finding different ways to touch Dayle, yet summon similar sensations was what had driven Shay to do what she was now doing.

Her face soon became almost entirely engaged in what could be described as Dayle's ultimate womanhood, and she didn't care that she was making VERY loud slurping noises. She flicked her tongue up, down, around, back, and forth before thrusting low again, repeatedly, as if it had become part of a routine. But she varied the tempo, and sequence often enough, to hopefully keep Dayle from becoming bored. Shay didn't stop though, even when she began to feel tiny spasms inside Dayle's love canal. In fact, if anything Shay increased the tempo, pressure, and revolutions of her lapping movements, now more determined to bring Dayle to the edge of the precipice, before shoving her over.
Dayle 17 years ago
All manner of thought, worrying about the horrid disrepair of her short'n'curlies, wondering if Shay was doing this because she wanted to, or because Dayle was the first to offer her any sort of pleasure (sexual or otherwise), was simply obliterated by the soaring pressure of ecstasy in her body. That agile tongue dancing against her softnesses, her heat, seemed to be sending shocks through her as if a nine volt battery were plugged into her clitoris.

Her hips twitched, pushing towards Shay's face but held in place by the grasping hands on her posterior. Everything - Dayle's body, her consciousness, her pleasure - seemed to compress for a moment as her lover's ministrations sped across her, then exploded in a wave of release. Hearing her voice crying out as her head and back arched,
"Hai, hai," Dayle's widely spread legs clamped around Shay's shoulders as she tried to hold the source of that exquisiteness to her core. Her hands swung wide, one contacting the back of the sofa with a muted thud, the other slamming the edge of the coffee table as the roller coaster of her climax peaked and plateaued.

When true reality returned to her, the starburst of her orgasm left behind dozens of heartbeats later, she found Shay lying next to her, smiling widely, dampness shining on her face. Tiny aftershocks assaulted her thighs and belly as Shay's fingers continued to gently play in the soaked curls between her legs. Breath still short, Dayle leaned a bit towards Shay and pressed her lips to the other woman's, then slowly began to lick the pungent remnants of her orgasm from her face. She'd tasted herself many times over the years, both from a lover's lips or arousal, or from her own fingers, but the added taste of Shay's skin and essence gave it a heady zing.

As she moved her seeking lips and tongue along the jaw and neck before her, she heard an intake of breath from Shay that made her think the other woman was trying to speak. She shushed her with a finger across her lips and a soft,
"Tsht! It's your turn. Here, bed, or shower?"
Shay 17 years ago
"Oh god, that is so erotic!"Â?

Shay closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of Dayle's mouth on her face, turning slightly every now and then to try and catch Dayle's lips, or tongue in her teeth, and then returning the tasting. It was almost as if the two women were feasting yet, but now upon the sweet juices their combined bodies created.

As Dayle moved away, even if only to travel down Shay's neck, Shay in turn gasped a little in disappointment. In her haste she had thought Dayle was finished with their playtime, but giggled in delight when given the options to continue with.

"Hmmm"Â? She purred. "If I had my wish, I'd rather take a huge blanket and find a nice place on the beach, under the stars...or in the forest, by a creek..."Â?

She had no idea why those two places seemed so perfect to her at the moment, but she did realize how impractical it would be to take off now to find such settings.

Giving Dayle a wink, a impish grin, and a fast kiss, Shay disengaged herself from the woman below her, and pushed off the couch. Now standing before Dayle in her topless disarray, Shay started backing away, very slowly.

"But I won't be greedy...we'll save those places for another time. Tonight? Hmmm...gosh, I just can't decide."Â?

It took considerable willpower to not throw herself back on top of Dayle in submission. Shay's body was ripe and throbbing with need and desire. Had her pants been off, she might have gone so far as to open herself up to Dayle, and position herself so Dayle could take advantage of the offering.

With those thoughts running through her head, Shay pulled her jeans off the remaining distance, and kicked them up to catch in her hands once they pooled at her feet. Tossing the pants onto the back of the couch, where her sweater seemed to have been caught earlier, Shay did then stand before Dayle...naked...nude...devoid of all clothing, with the flush of their earlier activity still painting a pale pinkness about Shay's chest, and stomach.

"I think...you should take me...wherever it is you want... to...take me."Â?

Without any further notice, Shay turned and ran towards her bedroom, while mentally lifting all the clothes on the couch, and causing them to rain down softly on Dayle. Of course it was an attempt to distract Dayle, which Shay knew was pitiful in its attempts, but then had she REALLY wanted to distract her lover she would have done something a lot more effective. Her main purpose was to place the smallest road block up, in the event Dayle was quicker than Shay thought she would be.

Once inside her room, Shay looked about quickly, and ended up running behind her door, to stand in wait for Dayle's entrance.
Dayle 17 years ago
Dayle's eyes widened as Shay backed away from her, nearly running into the coffee table but sidestepping it neatly. She watched impassively as Shay shucked her jeans, ignored them as they landed next to her on the couch. Dayle let her eyes roam over the younger woman's nudity, enjoying the flush of her skin, the pebbled nipples and... was that a hint of dampness at her crotch?

The corner of her lips turned up as Shay haltingly spat out her offer but then all Dayle saw was a flash of naked posterior (full moon!) and saw the clothes around her and on the floor suddenly fly up into the air...

Then found herself on her belly, lying on the floor behind the couch. Crossing her eyes for a moment, she turned towards the now-upturned sofa and realized that, as Shay had run into the bedroom, in her haste to 'delay' Dayle's entrance, had thrown the couch over - and Dayle off it at the same time. Brushing herself off as she stood, she gracefully walked into the bedroom to join Shay.
"Bugger, totty, you plum bunged me on my knockers. Er..." Snickering at herself for her sudden lapse into Brit-speak, she focused on the bed. When she saw the bed was empty, she called, "Shay?" She couldn't get the aroma of her own scent out of her nose; though she tried to focus her senses on Shay. Giving up, she simply said "Hm." and slowly padded over to the bathroom.