hello

I am guessing this is where I say hi and start getting to know the other writers here.

Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Hello!!! Sorry about the mix up with your posting permissions, /snort Welcome to SA! I'm Rozbeans, the one you've been talking to in emails regarding your account =D I'm also like 800 other people here =x It's all me! No really =D

We see your bio and we're reviewing it. Shouldn't be too long, but keep checking your inbox for status checks =D Hey if you do any art, go take a peek at www.theangrycrayon.com - that's us too, just our Art side with a little lit mixed in.

Welcome again!
Nara Baker 17 years ago
cool, and thanks for all the help. It was probaby yahoo messing with us. I have lost several important emails that I ended up just telling them to send to my gmail account. I do some art but nothing grand. Just piddle at it. hehe I will take a look. Thanks for the welcome. I have been exploring the set up here. Like it so far.
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
Hi, welcome! Lovely to meet you!
Nara Baker 17 years ago
Thanks, and nice to meet you as well.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
So how did you find us?
Nara Baker 17 years ago
Actually I don't remember who told me. I was talking to some of my rp friends about a group I had found that was werewolf and vampire related and one of them said they were here and I should check it out. I had too many at that time so just bookmarked it for later. A couple of the boards I am now in have slowed or died so was looking at my list of my "for later" rps and started looking at it again. I really don't remember who it was, but it was several months ago, like in October maybe?
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
hiyas and welcome to SA!
Nara Baker 17 years ago
Thanks.
Fallon 17 years ago
Welcome to our happy home!
Fresh blood is always a nice treat!
Aishe 17 years ago
Hi and welcome, Nara. Hope you like it here! We won't bite TOO hard.
Nara Baker 17 years ago
Chuckling. Thanks. I think. hehe
Ginnie 17 years ago
Woo! Another red head!

Ok well this character's not a ginger, but one of my other girls is.

Ok, I'm going to go crawl back in my hole now.

Welcome!
Nara Baker 17 years ago
Thanks. I have always loved red hair unfortunately deep red doesn't look very good on me so I give it to characters. chuckles.
Redd 17 years ago
*crawls out from under her rock* Yeah more redheads on the board! f'n a! *crawls back*
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Greetings from a non redhead. We have quite the collection of blondes as well.

Hope you find SA to your liking.
Nara Baker 17 years ago
Already I like the thought going into putting out the information about how the turning happens for each one and the limitations in ability. Just have to remember them. I am thinking I want to have her turned to a werewolf, but not sure yet. I like the set up for them a lot. Though vamps are just sexy. lol
Tobi Emiliano 17 years ago
Wuwu, red headed werewolves for the win!
Nara Baker 17 years ago
nice to meet you too.
Connie 17 years ago
Nyra! Nara!

Nara! Nyra!

Oprah! Uma! Uma! Oprah!

Good thing I won't be confusing them.

Welcome!
Nyra 17 years ago
Bonks Connie lightly.

Welcome Nara! Please feel free to holler at us "Welcoming Committee" Members if you have any questions or concerns.