Commonalities

The directions were given well, and Fallon had no trouble finding the quaint home in a short amount of time.

Parking in front of the home, being that there was a car already parked in front of the garage, Fallon moved towards the front door just a little bit apprehensive. Even though she was with Aishe, and loved, and trusted the woman like the sister she really was beginning to see her as, the whole thing about seeing Kem again made Fallon nervous.

She had only been around Kem once, at the Ger Kogji house warming, and Aishe's boyfriend had been exceedingly friendly to Fallon then. Yet understandable or not, she still felt the slightest bit intimidated.

"Mmmm...the ocean breeze smells almost as good as the smell of pine we get at Ger Kogji...this is a beautiful place Aishe."

The heels of her shoes clicked on the slate walkway, almost sounding obscene in the quiet of the night. Fallon tried to walk more softly, but felt better once she'd reached the door.

"I see Kem has something else in common with Cyrus." Fallon giggled as the door opened, even before Aishe could take hold of the knob. "He does that to me all the time...I used to find it kind of spooky, but I'm used to it now."

Following Aishe into the house, Fallon was startled by the sound of hissing, and looked down to see a beautiful yellowish cat, who apparently wasn't fond of strangers. She stooped down and held her hand out, hoping the cat would accept her offer of friendship, and backed up the physical offering with soft words.

"Hello there...and aren't you the pretty one. Please don't be concerned about me...I'm really very nice...honest."

Fallon looked up to Aishe, and wondered if she would receive a formal introduction. At least the cat hadn't darted away in fear, which was a good sign. The cat also wasn't white, which would have been somewhat offputting.

(permission to see door open on it's own provided by Kem )

Aishe 17 years ago
Aishe was gratified to see Fallon didn't mind the door-opening thing. She nodded at her friend, laughing. "It did scare me at first, seeing things floating around. But I'm used to it... very used to it."

She looked at Zoe, who hissed and puffed up at first before apparently deciding that Fallon was interesting after all. She poked her tongue out at the picky feline, but crouched in the doorway to offer her hand as well. "Come on Zoe. Meet Fallon."

Zoe, barely any more trustworthy of Aishe than she was of Fallon, eyed the pair of women suspiciously. She had already put up with one interloper, but two women now? She tentatively stuck her nose out and then licked her lips in distaste and sat back.

Aishe shrugged at Fallon. "I think she's still mad at me for monopolizing the cuddling."
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
Footsteps on the walkway outside were enough indicator that Aishe and Fallon were outside. He opened the door before he actually reached it, emerging into the hallway as Aishe was making yet another endearing attempt to entice Zoe near.

Poor Aishe. She adored animals, but Zoe was a snob and as the misplaced female in the house, the cat was making Aishe work for every scrap of affection. These were few and far between, unfortunately, and in spite of all her kindness and patience, the most Aishe had gotten thus far was a few scratches.

"Zoe." The cat turned and her tail went up, a happily waving flag, as Kem knelt in the hall opposite the women. He held his arms out and the feisty, finicky little cat hopped up and perched in them like a little queen.

Thus ensconced in her owner's protective embrace, she allowed herself to be presented to Fallon, and even Aishe. "Meet Fallon," he said, echoing Aishe. He offered Fallon his usual slight, soft smile. "Good to see you, Fallon. Come on in."

Zoe had managed, in typical feline flightiness, to go from from hissing suspicion to purring satisfaction in less than three seconds. She butted her head up against Fallon's hand, ignoring Aishe's entirely, and then rubbed her cheek along Kem's chin.

He could swear he heard Aishe muttering behind him.
Fallon 17 years ago
It seemed a little odd to Fallon, that with as much time as Aishe must have been spending with Kem lately, his cat would still be so standoffish. Had she been alone with Zoe, she might have shifted into her own cat form, and had a real heart to heart with the pretty puss. But just as she had come to terms with her white cat issues, Fallon had confidence that Aishe and Zoe would soon come to their own terms. Besides which, it really wasn't her business to interfere anyway.

"I suppose that does make sense. Zoe has had Kem all to herself for all this time, and now...well...yes, she's probably a bit jealous."

Smiling at Kem in greeting, Fallon followed his actions with the feline, and gave Zoe some scratches along the back of her ears, and neck, when Kem held her forward.

"It's very nice to meet you Zoe, and good to see you again Kem. I must say you're looking very well. It would seem having a roommate, er, excuse me, another roommate, seems to agree with you."

Fallon giggled as she gave Zoe an indulgent look.

"I was just telling Aishe, how much I love your home, and the setting. It's just beautiful out here near the ocean."

Gazing around the hallway, Fallon was struck by the wonderful peace she felt, and the fact that the colors of the room fit so well with the images of the beaches nearby.

Part of the kitchen was visible from the hallway, which appeared to also lead all the way to the back of the house. And the living room was also an offshoot from the entry hall, again the colors were soft sandy beiges, and blues, reminiscent of the seashore.

"You have a very good eye Kem...or did you help decorate Aishe? It's just wonderfully inviting, to feel so comfortable, and at ease the minute you walk through the door."

Fallon thought from what she could see from her vantage point, that the house hadn't been recently decorated, but for all she knew the furnishings, and accessories might have been Aishe's.

"I hope we aren't disturbing you...I've coerced Aishe into helping me plan my wedding...and who knows, she might find the experience beneficial for some similar event in the future."

Fallon was usually never so bold with people she didn't know well, but as with the house, she felt very relaxed around Kem, and wondered why she had ever thought him intimidating. It never occurred to her that implying another wedding might be in the not so distant future, even jokingly, might be a bit presumptuous. Her feelings of happiness just seemed to ooze out of her, and spill onto whoever was nearby.
Aishe 17 years ago
Aishe stopped making faces at Zoe long enough to nod at her friend. "She and I get along all right," she said with a soft laugh. "I can't blame her. I'd be jealous too."

As if she understood, Zoe finally stretched her nose out to Aishe, who offered her a chin-scratch. Having received her share of the spotlight, Zoe squrimed free of Kem's grasp and hopped lightly to the floor where she proceeded to endanger them all by winding herself around as many ankles at a time as possible.

"I can't take credit for decorating," Aishe said. "My stuff is still mostly in boxes in the garage, save for a few things here and there. I really didn't bring much with me when I moved to begin with."

She loved Kem's house, and she'd seen no reason to change much. They'd both had fun adding some of Aishe's personal things to their living area. Kem in particular seemed quite happy at seeing her belongings next to his.

"Would you like to see the rest of it?" Aishe liked that Fallon was so comfortable here. She wanted her friend to be as at home here as she and Kem were.
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
"Living with Aishe would agree with anyone," Kem said, his smiling eyes corroborating Fallon's statement before they settled fondly on Aishe. "I'm just lucky she seems to have formed some unreasonable attachment to me."

Kem waved away Fallon's decorating complement with a hint of embarrassment. "I just took a page out of the paint book," he said. "I'm not much of a shopper. Or a decorator." Of course, it was natural to stick with what he knew, and those were the colors in his home. He was pleased that Aishe seemed to like it. "But if Aishe wanted to change anything at all, it's her home too. I would hardly try to stop her."

He nodded as Aishe pointed out how little she'd brought. "It doesn't matter," he said for both her benefit and Fallon's. "We'll have more stuff eventually, and it'll be ours... not hers or mine."

That thought was the best of all, in his opinion, although that feeling was somewhat buried under the sudden panic Fallon's next words evoked. Wedding planning? Aishe? He ducked his head, covering his expression with a grin instead and then said, "Yeah, you never know. Congratulations again, by the way. Cyrus and I didn't talk much, but he seems like a good guy."

Leading the way into the living room to help Aishe kick off whatever tour she had in mind, he added, "This should be plenty roomy for you both to spread out whatever you have and be comfortable. Can I get you someting to drink?"
Fallon 17 years ago
"I didn't bring much when I moved either, but it didn't matter...I got away, and that was what counted. And living with someone you're head over heels in love with overshadows a lot...right?"

Though she and Aishe had left their previous homes for different reasons, they had both come to Nachton looking for something. Aishe was after her love, and Fallon was after freedom, and found her love.

"But I do love Ger Kogji, I'll freely admit."

Watching Aishe and Kem now, even if Fallon herself hadn't been bursting with love, hearing how they spoke of each other would have made her heart swell.
Kem was so cute too...the way he deferred so much to Aishe, and her presence, reminded Fallon a great deal of the way Cyrus talked. Leaning towards Aishe's ear, under the pretense of trying to tell her a secret, Fallon spoke loud enough for Kem to hear. She blushed a tiny bit, feeling just her cheeks turn warm, as she glanced to Kem.

"I think someone was looking out for us, when they brought these men into our lives...we're both very lucky, don't you think?"

Pride again made her puff up some, as Kem explained his feelings about Cyrus.

"He is a great guy, and maybe the two of you will get to know each other the way Aishe and I have."

Feeling Zoe rubbing against her ankles, Fallon reached down and scooped up the cat, in much the same way she did one of her kittens, when they were vying for attention. After absently petting the animal's face, and neck, she just as quickly placed the cat back down on the floor. Out of all her babies, Attila was the only one who was content to remain in Fallon's arms for more than a few minutes at a time. That was, of course, unless they were tired, and sleepy, in which case they were content to lie all over and around Fallon's body.

"This is plenty of room, and yes I'd love to see the rest of the house...a drink would be nice, if I'm joining you...otherwise ice water thank you."

Nodding at Kem, then Aishe, Fallon remembered she'd left the magazines in the car, as she looked to the table in the living room, and realized she had nothing to set down there.

"I'm afraid I forgot the magazines though!"

The heel of her hand smacked her forehead with slight emphasis, and she turned towards the front door.

"Please excuse me...I'll be right back."
Aishe 17 years ago
Aishe leaned in to accept Fallon's "secret," nodding with a happy grin as she agreed. "I don't know who, but I'd have to say so."

The attention was obviously about to cause a minor heart attack in Kem's case. She hadn't been aware vampires could get so red and no amount of head-ducking or hair-curtaining could hide it. As Fallon showed off her feline-friendship skills with Zoe, Aishe watched Kem's face, eyes shining merrily.

[She's perfectly right, stop blushing. I'm lucky to have you, Kiamhaat.]

Before she could say or do anything else, Fallon was off to her car again for the magazines. Aishe didn't have a chance to follow, but she didn't mind entirely. It was the perfect time to ignore Zoe's attempts at sabotage and step over her to slip her arms around Kem's waist. Tilting her head up, she lifted her hand to gently trace the shape of his face, sliding her thumb softly over his cheek and then down his jaw.

"Thanks for letting my friends and I crash the place," she said. "I missed them."
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
"Was it something I said?" The quip was Kem's way of thorwing off the embarrassment that stemmed from Fallon's ready praise. Nice girl, he thought, but I think she's trying to kill me with kindness.

He glanced surreptitiously at the cracked-open doorway as Aishe deftly stepped over the cat and pressed close. Her hand was warm on her face, and as she tipped her head back expectantly, he wasn't about to say 'no' to a tiny kiss.

Maybe a bit more than a tiny kiss.

Okay. Maybe a little more than that too.

There was enough of a breath at one point for him to shake his head and say, "Don't be silly. You don't have to ask to have friends over, merit," before she was pulling him back down, and well, what the hell. Bring on the kissing!
Fallon 17 years ago
Dashing to the car, Fallon popped open the door, reached in and grabbed up the magazines, and was back at the house in minutes.

Since the door was still ajar from her exit, she didn't bother to knock when she re-entered, but instead went directly back to where she'd been just moments before.

Much to her delight, as it turned out she apparently returned sooner than either Kem or Aishe had anticipated, and found them in a rather loving embrace.

"Ahem...shall I go out and come back in a few more minutes?" She teased, after clearing her throat. "I don't want to interrupt anything..."

Unable to fight the giggles, Fallon did manage to keep them from becoming too loud or boisterous. It gave her such a wonderful feeling to know Aishe was in such a loving relationship, and so happy. She did really hope though that this wouldn't mean she'd have to leave now, and reschedule her time with Aishe. It had been so long since they'd been around each other, and Fallon was going to cling to what little time they had set aside tonight.

Besides, it wasn't like the minute she did leave, Kem and Aishe couldn't simply pick up from where they had left off.
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
Magazine run. Right. Didn't take too long. Kissing - much longer. Fallon's arrival went unheralded until she apparently materialized right tehre in front of him. His superhumanly-keen ears, so quick to pick up on their arrival prior, had decided to block any returning footsteps. Go figure.

Kem couldn't have retreated any faster had he been a politician caught red-handed in a hotel room with a male prostitute named Charlene, a ballet costume, and a jar of vaseline.

"Drinks. Right, drinks. What can I get you, Fallon? We keep it pretty fully stocked. I mean I do. Aishe doesn't drink. That's my job. You know what? I'm going to have a drink. Want one? A drink I mean, not an Aishe. There's just one of those. Taken. I mean, not right just then but you know..."

By then he was safely around the corner, hidden behind the wall.

[You can just let me know when I can come out of this paper bag I'm putting on my head now,] he sent to Aishe.

Groping her in front of her friend, good job. Maybe he could spend the night finding new and interesting ways to lack class.
Aishe 17 years ago
Aishe watched, completely unsurprised, as Kem made the least elegant retreat possible, and corrected her previous thought. Vampires, apparently, could reach new and hitherto-unpredicted shades of red when the right level of embarrassment was applied.

She called out cheerfully, "Cherry coke please!" as Kem rounded the corner. For once, she and Zoe were in perfect agreement as they looked at each other, and gave what she imagined was the vampire-to-feline equivalent of a shrug.

"Eventually, he'll actually get used to the idea of having a girlfriend," she said with a grin at Fallon. "Now give the nice man your drink order so he can happily pretend nothing happened and you didn't catch us in a hot sizzling passionate embrace."

Relieving Fallon of her load of magazines, she brought them into the living room she looked around and finally set them on the edge of the couch.

"We need a coffee table," she called in the general direction of the kitchen, chuckling at the return, "What, right now?"

Their banter was casual and fun, and specifically calculated to give Kem something else to worry about besides having groped her in front of Fallon which, while no big deal to Aishe, she was sure he was going to have nightmares about.

"Tomorrow night will do," she called back, with a wink at her sister. indicating the study across the hall she said, "Let me show you arund first. It won't be a long trip. There's just the one floor, but everything is so spacious. I love it here."
Fallon 17 years ago
Completely stunned by the poor man's ramblings, and hasty departure from the living room, it took Fallon a good several seconds to close her mouth. Once she did she again fought back laughter, for fear of making Kem feel even worse than he did. But she shook her head at Aishe, and then listened to the conversation between the other two as it continued on a bit longer, over the expanse of the rooms between them.

"I'll have a scotch on the rocks Kem, thank you...though I really could use an Aishe too...are you sure there aren't more of her around somewhere?"

Seeing that Kem was so easily rattled, made him all that more endearing to Fallon, and she hoped he took her teasing in the loving manner she expressed it.

At least she had the good graces not to press on about his comment on Aishe being taken, with him anyway.

"You weren't taken yet? I really did come back too soon, didn't I?"

Fallon doubled over and laughed until she cried, but still managed to do it quietly. But needing a means to expel a little pent up energy, Fallon grabbed Aishe enthusiastically, and hugged her hard.

"I love him!!" She squealed softly, before releasing her hold, and taking a deep breath to calm herself.

"Let's! I can't wait to see it all."

Fallon waited for her hostess to lead on, and then followed along, still biting her bottom lip to keep from laughing. There were things she was dying to ask Aishe about, but refrained for now. God only knew what would happen if Kem overheard what she might ask, and Fallon just didn't think she could handle causing the man any further embarrassment.
Aishe 17 years ago
As promised, the trip around the house was rather short. The living room and dining room/kitchen were self-explanitory, the study, and the bedroom were really the only attractions. Aishe let Fallon peek into the garage, confessing that if she had any questions regarding Kem's hobby, she wouldn't have a clue how to answer. Electronics were totally beyond her. She did open the sliding door onto the back porch, which ran from the bedroom along the back of the house to the kitchen, where it was a bit wider, a convenient little place for cookouts and stargazing, if they chose.

"That's it in a nutshell," she said as they went back in via the kitchen. She paused suddenly as she slid the door open, tilting her head as if listening to something.

[Shiny tonight.]

She backpedaled out onto the porch, leaning out over the railing and looking around. The voices continued, much in the same vein as they had been for the last few nights. She heard nothing else though. Just night-time rustlings and the cheep here and there of a night bird.

"Hmph."

With an apologetic shrug to Fallon, she continued back into the kitchen.
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
Kem had drinks waiting for Aishe and Fallon as they emerged into the kitchen once more, from the back deck. Furrowing his brow slightly, he watched as Aishe came through the door, then backed out and damn near threw herself over the porch railing looking around.

Unsure if she'd told Fallon about her voices, he sent to her instead of bringing it up out loud. [Hearing things again? Anything out there?]

He had his own ideas, of course, and he was fairly certain he was correct, but he remained silent. Aishe was fond of a good mystery. She might act frustrated, but the truth of it was she was intrigued. He wasn't about to burst her bubble by telling her what he thought unless she asked him to.

Aishe's coke was delivered to her, and Fallon's scotch as well. "Need anything else?"

Kem was definitely unfamiliar with anything regarding wedding planning, and girl's nights in particular. While Aishe had declined his offer to take himself out and find something to do, he still wasn't sure what his role in all this was supposed to be, and had figured on getting a few things done in the study unless, as Aishe had put it, 'the opinion of the resident male' was required.
Fallon 17 years ago
The rest of the house was just as artfully decorated as the initial rooms Fallon had seen, and she didn't have to wonder at all if her friends were happy there. It was a lovely home that Fallon felt exuded peace, beauty, and comfort.

Cocking her head to the side slightly, Fallon did have to wonder what in the heck Aishe was doing when she looked inside the kitchen, then over the railing of the patio. Walking behind her sister, into the kitchen, she thanked Kem for the drink, and shook her head at the offer of anything further.

"Nope, this is good." The scotch had to be an excellent brand, because it nearly slid down Fallon's throat like caramel. But her pallete was not discerning enough to tell what the brand was.

"I do hope you won't mind though, if we periodically call upon your masculine accumen...when the time comes to decide the kinds of suits 'YOU' all will be wearing."

Watching Kem's face for a reaction, Fallon hoped Cyrus didn't mind her soliciting ushers for him. They had briefly spoken of a few of the wedding traditions, and he had yet to mention anyone standing at his side during the ceremony. If she had Aishe, Ana, and Suki, it would then be tradition for Cyrus to have a best man, and two ushers as well. Unless Fallon's attendants walked the aisle alone, in which case Cyrus would really only need a best man. Either way, she hoped Kem wouldn't mind participating.

She again toyed with teasing Kem a bit more extensively about weddings in general, but thought better of it. Though she felt extremely comfortable in their house, for now she reasoned she should wait until she knew him better.

For a while, Fallon wouldn't mind having Aishe alone. She was curious to find out what had been going on when they had been on the patio. Was Aishe hearing or seeing things again?
Aishe 17 years ago
She grumped just a little with frustration, mostly because she knew Kem had a reasonable guess as to what her little voices were, and he was playing it all "strong silent mysterious older vampire." Of course, she also knew that finding the answer wouldn't be as much fun if he just gave it away, so she flashed him a smile and a quick kiss as he handed her her coke.

[Hearing things again,] she agreed. [Little people in my head. Nothing to worry about.]

Fallon gave Kem the "okay" to run and hide in the study, but before he could make good his escape she dropped her next bombshell. Aishe was going to have to have a chat with her sister about torturing her boyfriend... mainly, to do it more often, because who knew Kem's eyes could get that wide? It might have had something to do with swallowing most of his drink along with a substantial hunk of ice cube at once though.

She thumped him politely on the back and waited until she was reasonably certain no scotch was going to come out his nose before pointing out, "I'm in the wedding. You didn't think I could go on by myself did you? I'm supposed to have someone handsome to dance with, since the groom will regrettably be taken." She affected her best air of mock dismay and tried out her puppydog eyes.
Kem`Raaisu 17 years ago
It wouldn't be long now before Aishe figured it out, Kem thought with a little mental nod of satisfaction. She was too sharp not to. Even if she'd never heard of this particular ability (and he had to guess she wasn't familiar with it, or he couldn't imagine it'd have taken her this long), she'd have an answer soon herself. She was on the right track. Her mild, mock-petulant frustration was the epitome of cuteness, however, and he smiled into her short kiss.

[Perhaps they'll silence themselves if I buy you a coffee table,] he suggested. [Isn't that a great idea? I hear lots of people have them. Coffee tables, not little people in their heads.]

His brilliant opportunity to slip enigmatically away into the moonlit night (okay... the dimness of a poorly-lit study) was completely blown when Fallon (and his own girlfriend) loopholed him into participating in the wedding. There wasn't much of an argument he could put up, and he certainly wasn't about to be so rude as to decline... so after reassuring himself that he hadn't just inhaled two ice cubes, he offered Fallon a little bow.

"While I'm not sure my opinion on dresswear is exactly up-to-date, I'd be honored to help out however you need me."

He recovered what was left of his drink and turned to the hallway and the study. "You know where I'll be," he said with a nod of his head. Then, as he exited the room, "And yes - the puppydog eyes are working just fine."
Fallon 17 years ago
Fallon was getting quite a kick out of the way she kept startling Kem. She tried quite often with Cyrus, but either he had a better handle on her methods now, or he just wasn't anywhere near as 'shockable' as Kem was turning out to be.

And because Aishe herself didn't appear to dislike the treatment Fallon doled out to Kem, she gained even more confidence. Lucky for Kem, he was able to retreat into his den, or wherever, for the time being. Fallon grinned, and giggled, holding her glass to her lip, and watching the two lovebirds over the rim.

"Yes, we are both blessed to have found such delightful men...but I promise to try and not send him into any choking fits...that was a little close there."

Her voice was low, but Kem was also out of sight when she winked at Aishe, and sat down on the couch.

"And I completely understand why you waited for him...Aishe...he really seems special."

Why she couldn't have felt instantly like that with Joey, was not a thought that escaped Fallon. But it was also not a thought she wanted to dissect tonight either.

"What was all that on the patio about? More voices?" Aishe had told Fallon that the voices didn't really bother her, and they hadn't caused her any harm. Fallon's own 'white kitten' issue seemed similar, at least from the standpoint that she now knew she wouldn't be hurt by it either. But Fallon had an explanation for her sightings...a reason behind why she could see the feline spectre. And to her knowledge, Aishe was still in the dark there.

Not wanting to appear overly maternal or concerned, Fallon picked up a magazine and started thumbing through it. Her drink she set on the floor at her feet, careful not to accidentally kick it over. She wanted to make some decisions tonight, but she also wanted some reassurance that her sister was still doing okay.
Aishe 17 years ago
Aishe grinned at Fallon and shook her head. "No no, by all means go ahead and send him into choking fits," she said cheerfully as she arranged herself indian-style on the floor and grabbed the nearest magazine. "It's good for him."

Not batting an eyelash at the resulting, "I heard that," from across the hallway in the study, she flipped idly through the pages of the periodical.

"He's worth dying for," she agreed with a smile.

Aishe didn't have anything to hide from her friend, so when Fallon questioned her about the voices she simply nodded. Her expression was no longer one of frustration though, but of animated intensity. Mysteries intrigued her, and this one was even better for the way it laid itself out in front of her. "Yeah. I hear them all the time here. I really did think Kem's house was haunted at first."

She lifted the magazine to Fallon, showing her several pretty bouquets and arrangements from a local florist, but continued talking. "I think Kem knows what's up, but he won't tell me. Not that I mind. It's more fun to figure it out by myself."
Fallon 17 years ago
"I wonder if Kem would agree." And since Kem didn't contradict Aishe's claim that teasing him would kill him, Fallon grinned, and tried not to giggle.

She knew Aishe was kidding, and it was obvious that the relationship she had with Kem was a loving one, that seemed to work very well for the two of them. But Fallon didn't think she could tease Cyrus in that way, and fount it interesting that the four of them could be similar in some ways, and yet so different in others. That Fallon would give up her own life for that of her man's, was something else she had in common with Aishe.

The magazine was temporarily forgotten when Aishe spoke again of the voices.

"Cyrus helped me figure out things with the kitten, and I'm glad we were able to sort through the mystery quickly. I think I may have gone mad, if I had been left to myself to determine why the kitten kept stalking me.

But if you really are enjoying this conundrum, then you go girl!"

Admiration had been something Fallon felt for Aishe almost from day one. And the look she gave her sister now was full of that emotion.

"It's good to know Kem is there though, just in case. And I hope you let me know as soon as you solve the puzzle."

Fallon's hand had come to rest on Aishe's shoulder, but when she made her request she returned it to the magazines, jotting down the name of the florist represented on the page Aishe had showed her.

"Ok...I think I've made up my mind for sure this time. Instead of red, and white, I think I'll go with a very summery colored wedding instead. I really do like that red dress I showed you, if you do, so I'd like to stick with that one. And that way Kem could wear a red flower in his lapel, and possibly a matching red tie...you don't think he'd object to that, do you? Then for Ana, we could find another bright color, that will go with red, but that will better suit her likes. Her escort would match her then."

Colors of red, purple, blue, yellow, and deep coral now replaced the earlier images of reds and whites in Fallon's vision.

"I think I was too hard on Joey earlier...I've been trying to come up with a logical reason why I felt so distant towards him, but short of the fact that I don't know him, I really have nothing to base my feelings on."

Looking in the direction of the door, Fallon wondered what was keeping Ana.

"I hope Cyrus likes the changes..." She laughed and shook her head. "Considering I've yet to mention colors, or any specifics, I guess he'll like them fine. He really is such an easy going man, for being of such experience. I'm constantly amazed at just how accepting he is of my ways, and whims...and patient...lord but the man is so patient with me..." As her voice trailed off, Fallon's gaze had too, with memories of her first days together with Cyrus.

She brought herself up short, blushed just the slightest bit, and smiled at Aishe.

"Sorry...he can do that to me sometimes, when I least expect it. I sure hope I make him happy when we're married."