OTM

I'll be heading out of CA shortly, and I'll have limited contact here until I'm resettled on the East Coast. I'll try to be clear of any threads with Alec, Dawn, Jacob and Kiril by then. If you need then to post anything crucial before then, best hop on it and let me know. Cheers!

Aishe 17 years ago
Woot! Coming back to the East side... finally! GL with your move, I hope it all goes well.
Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
Good luck with the move. Too bad you're becomming one of those "damn Yankees" now. Unless of course you'll be East Coast under the Mason Dixon line.. either way, stay safe and don't forget anything! *giggle*
Nyra 17 years ago
Have a safe and uneventful move!
Shay 17 years ago
BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Gonna miss you!!!!!
Go ahead...throw the balance of the board to the east even more so :P Traitor!

lol -- hugs, and have a safe trip!
Fallon 17 years ago
Alec...you're such a dork!
LOL
Wren 17 years ago
Good luck! Safe flights! Happy moving!
Nastalia Nujun 17 years ago
Good Luck!
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Thanky folks - last postings should be tomorrow around twoish - after that...enjoy the radio silence. Cheers!
Alyshia 17 years ago
Good luck on the move! hope all goes well for you
Sub zero temperatures without wind chill today. Perfect day to set up the compy.

I'm back in the digital world. Your vacation from me is officially over. So sorry.
wuwu! Alec is back! So bring on the Dawn =p
Shay 17 years ago
Welcome back Pops! Glad to see you made it in one piece!
Aishe 17 years ago
WB to the east coast. You're now no longer a loser.

Well, not for living on the west coast anyway.
Shay 17 years ago
HEY!!!!
/RUDE :P
Livia 17 years ago
Yay!! Welcome back Alec.
Ginnie 17 years ago
Hey, Slick! Welcome back!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
Welcome back to the internet! Watch it BR, he's closer now than he used to be. He could invade Maryland at any time.
And if you're REALLY bad I'll use a public restroom while I am there - they'll have to shut down the state since MD doesn't have nuclear waste disposal integrated with its water treatment!
Aishe 17 years ago
Sweet. Then I wouldn't have to go to work!!
Alec!! Good god man have you never heard of keeping *some* things to yourself? UGH.... T.M.I. =)