So can I start rping now or...?

I don't mean to be a pest or anything, but does not getting a pm mean my bio was approved? I understand if you haven't gotten around to it yet, I was just confused..

Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
You'll get a PM . Not being a pest at all - but you can always ask questions like this by way of PMing the Voice too.
Davik Thorne 17 years ago
Thaddeus Grey;36235
You'll get a PM . Not being a pest at all - but you can always ask questions like this by way of PMing the Voice too.

Alrighty then, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Alfarinn 17 years ago
I see when clicking on your bio that you edited the title to completed but there is a bug with the title edits and if you just scan that forum you see it still saying (in progress) that is part of the problem..but we'll give it a look see.
Davik Thorne 17 years ago
Many thanks, I'm getting rather anxious to get going.
Cyrus 17 years ago
It is always an anxious wait for new voices to begin speaking. I like to pass that time by reading everything possible here, haha. So the author knows much much more than the character. Also just posting here in the off topic is good, helps pass the time and you get to visit with names that will hopefully become familiar.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask! The welcoming committee members are more than happy to help with anything we can. Also if you want a good place to jump into (rather than reading everything) I am sure members would share their favorite 'Nachton Moment' with you to research!
Shay 17 years ago
Cyrus;36268
...If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask! The welcoming committee members are more than happy to help with anything we can.

And as a part of that committee, let me do just that, and welcome you to our happy home here! We (me and my other charries) hope to see a lot of you!
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
We're writing up our review of your bio now, so expect something in your inbox shortly. Till then, feel free to review the FAQ's and creation details. Thanks!
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Just in case he checks here - Davik's bio has been put in the inactive bio section. His bio review was sent late on 12/18 to him and there has been no response. PM staff or the welcome committee if you wish to continue with the bio approval process. Thanks.