dinner at my place...

If I wanted to invite someone over to my place for dinner or drinks or whatever, where would such a thread take place?

Let's say, I met someone at Club Eternity and we head back to the condo, do we continue to in Club Eternity or do we move to another forum?

(Not that that is where things are leading...so don't get any bright ideas Alfarinn)

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
I'm pretty sure it would move. OOC out of your thread in Eternity and then make one in residence of Nachton. Best to title it Private with whomever.
Mai 18 years ago
Yep, what she said. That way people know you are no longer in Club Eternity and there is no way to know what happened after you left. As is, anyone 'could' have overheard the conversation in the club. Its a public place and such.

However, I think if people would like to have heard or know what's going on in a thread they weren't actively involved in.. say they want their character to have eaves dropped..then it would be polite to PM the people and ask if their character could have overheard this.

Another board I was on had problems with a girl that supposedly listened to everything whether she was in the thread or not. O_o Not that anyone here would do that but I've seen it happen other places.
Alfarinn 18 years ago
I would never presume, milady.