(OOC )

wow.. I guess its safe to say Talon wont be meeting any rough and tumble types around these parts..

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis is wanting to kick some ass, she's jonesin.
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
Maybe you should try stopping by the less-civilized areas if you're looking for a fight
Talon 18 years ago
I"m not looking for a fight, I just didn't expect to be such an oddity amongst the others..
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Check out the House of Pain, see how the youngin's roll.
LOL You met a group of ancients from an old and often eccentric clan - you expect a lot of rough and tumble in that group? Anantya is a variety to say the least. I'd imagine once the board has grown a bit, there would be more of Talon's type around.
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
I think he was hoping more for a fiery celtic warrior queen to banter with than the more reserved manner Morrigan has...
The cathedral would be on fire regularly if she freaked out over broken pews. :P This is the woman who cut off women's breasts and sewed them to their mouths - she has fire, but time has taught her when it is appropriate to show it.
Yeah, she is older than Talon.. hopefully it's a lesson he can learn as he gets older too.. But somehow I doubt it.. =p
Talon 18 years ago
It wasnt any expectation from anyone.. he's not a noble and wasnt expecting a whole clan of them when he got here.. :lol:
Meegan 18 years ago
Morrigan Kinsey
The cathedral would be on fire regularly if she freaked out over broken pews. :P This is the woman who cut off women's breasts and sewed them to their mouths - she has fire, but time has taught her when it is appropriate to show it.

Makes me wonder what I've been missing being holed up in my little human world.
heh heh heh... Maybe you should come over to the dark side my pretty, and find out... =p
Mai 18 years ago
Mai likes Kuma-san and thinks he's perfect the way he is. She has no problems with his behavior but then she's Order of the Hunt also...and a bit less civilized than the others.

Some talk... we smash pews After all it is her fault that it happened. She hasn't forgotten that.
Meegan 18 years ago
One day, but not too soon.
Talon 18 years ago
Heh.. some talk we smash things.. that fits

and it wasn't Mai's fault.. at least Talon doesn't think so..

be back in a little while to rp some more

((Talon out ))
Mai 18 years ago
Yeah I wouldn't doubt there were extra pews, pillars and other items stored in the catacombs from when the Cathedral was made just for the inevitable damage the Order of the Hunt might occasionally bring to the place.

Looks like they've brought the fight inside again, someone go replace that statue...