Look where you once did and maybe you'll find it

He had no idea how to reach her, how to find her, if she could even BE found, but he felt he needed to.

Maybe it had been a fluke last time and she had already been prowling the area. Or maybe his fire had gotten her attention. Maybe she lived out there. Either way he need to get her attention again. He wanted her help and that put him at the weak end of a wish bone. He knew that when all was said and done, she'd be the one with the bigger end of the bone.

It was Ellis for crying out loud and he knew she'd see his current need as an future oppertunity. He wasn't even sure there was anything she could do, but he was going to try and find out regardless.

That was, if he could find her.

He took the 7 Pepsi bottles half filled with toilet cleaner and one by one added a few rods of folded tin foil to each 2 liter caping them closed. He walked along the docks and carelessly tossed a liter or two into three of the nearby boats. One began to foam and seep out his ill tightened cap.

Cock sucker! He swore out loud and wiped his hand on his pants.

He had about twenty minutes or so before they began to go off. He sat on a stack of packaging crates not to far from the soon to be scene. All he could do now was wait and see.

Ellis Duban 17 years ago
He was blowing shit up again. Ellis blended nearby Panos as he watched his own little creation cause a ruckus. Unnecessary and costly - well, at least he was ambitious in a demented sort of way. That was always handy. But setting fire again to the same spot he saw at the last time, it could only mean he was trying to contact her.

Eh, Ellis moaned to herself. She smelled a favor and there was nothing sweeter than being on the right side of one. Suddenly hopeful, Ellis blended over towards Panos and the crates he sat on. Leaning casually on one, she became visible and smiled up at the little man.

'You have two minutes before the cavalry get here, I wager. Something on your mind, dear?'
Panos Mehalitsenos 17 years ago
He was hoping she would show up and thought he was prepaired to be in front of her again. He was wrong. Out of the darkness snuck her voice and before he could blink she was there next to him. He senses shocked and he jolted slightly in surprise.

God woman, you move fast. And in fact, I do. I may have a problem on the horizon. Specifically with Tacharan. He didn't want to admit to the next part, but he knew she'd see right through any ridiculous lie he made up now.

A friend who is close to me is in the plans of seperating from the clan and we're, more so I'm, more than nervous about it. I don't want her bothered or us bothered with them in some kind of persuit, or to be made examples. We aren't sure what Simon will do though, I could be over reacting. In either aspect, I'm looking for you in some sort of odd hopes that you just may be able to help. Or clue me in on what you think will happen, after all you know Simon better than we do.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
'Ahhh, dissension in the ranks.'

Ellis practically purred. She wondered briefly just who the friend was, possibly the young Alexandra who spoke of not feeling quite like she didn't fit in? Ellis propped her arms against the case and looked at Panos with a Cheshire cat grin.

'Fearing retribution, are we?' She shook her head slowly. 'No I have no doubt Simon will let your friend walk away, scott free...as it were. Simon hates frivolous youth, but someone unwilling to fit the code, would be more than welcomed to walk away quietly.'

Ellis leaned in and whispered sweetly to Panos,
'Your fear would be warranted if I were still at the helm, darling. I would've made you kiss the sun.'

Silly Panos, she thought. Leaving Tacharan was probably the worst thing he could possibly suggest to his friend. Without the comforting security of a clan behind you, you were lost and therefore, up for grabs. Looking at the younger misfit again, she wondered just exactly why she didn't kill him on the spot. Oh right, the dry cleaning bill.
He raised an eyebrow at her.

Is that so? Then we both can be thankful that your not then can't we? Though, somehow I managed to be expelled from the clan, no suneshine involved. Now, I have a pretty decent sized ego but not one big enough to think the reason for me still being alive was out of sentiment. I guess, it was more of a lack of motivation type situation.

His fears relaxed for now, he took some comfort in the fact that Simon was much more passive than his former leader. They wouldn't have to worry so much about security, but maybe they'd still install the surviellance, after all sex tapes were still involved.

He had been staring at the most recent explosion from his homemade bombs. Shifting his eyes back to Ellis he asked the inevitable.

I know your insight has a cost, so what is it going to be? I haven't spoken to Chryseis in a few months. The bitch pulled a nasty stunt on me and we haven't spoken since.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
The sirens were coming from off in the distance now, no doubt wondering why the waterfront properties was on fire again. The poor police had been busy as of late, she thought as she looked off towards the wailing noise. Ellis dropped her stance and shrugged prettily at Panos.

'Cost? Oh not much.' She turned, pulling out a cigarette and walked close enough to the fire, lighting her cigarette on the flames that licked at her. With a deep inhale she looked over her shoulder as she walked away.

'What's a pound of flesh cost these days, anyway?' Ellis took another deep drag of her cigarette, flicked it into the fire before blending back into the night.

((ooc Ellis out, pending response))
As fast as she had appeared she disapeared back into the darkness. It had been a little to easy, but he knew not to count on that.

For now it had been easy. It didn't matter he had gotten what he wanted, information that he suspected was true.

As one of the city's finest pulled up he snuck back into the shadows of the alley. He could hear them shouting orders at one another as he walked away.

Poor rich bitches and their industrial boats.

(ooc - out)