Time Zones and such

I'm on Australian time.. or something like that. Yes, I'm in the US but I stay up all night and sleep during the day when I worked on midshift I was always playing EQ with the Aussies. Staying up all night is habit so while I am not working I tend to fall into that. The hours shift around somewhat from time to time but I'm almost always up late so expect replies from me to happen late at night and early in the morning. Lately I've been going to bed around noon eastern time.

Mai 18 years ago
On the upside if you can't sleep and have nothing better to do I am probably up and can RP with you.
Meegan 18 years ago
I will be around most days from 9:00am central to about 5:00 pm central. That's usually when my kids are playing or watching tv along with the four other munchkins I baby sit.
Talon 18 years ago
i'm around on and off from 9 am to 4 pm central time, in the evenings I'm usually on EQ2 so i dont get check the board a whole lot.. weekends.. hard to say, depends on whats going on IRL..
Amberelle DeEspionne 18 years ago
Ditto what he said for me. I've got the board's page perma open from 8-5 refreshing inbetween junk so I'll be pretty active but evenings we're usually online and weekends are up in the air. If anyone has something they want to set up to do in an evening or weekend just let me know ahead and I'll be sure to be on so we can.
Morrigan Kinsey 18 years ago
I'm on Central time and work 8-6ish usually. I try to keep the board up in the background and check it occasionally, but if someone needs my attention please send me a PM.

I definitely check the boards when I get home and on the weekends so if I'm not on you can usually send me an IM and get my attention. If I'm in Photoshop, Poser, or WoW, I may not hear the notification right away so it may take me a few minutes to respond (I have a tendency to listen to really loud trance when I'm online).
Alfarinn 18 years ago
*Turns down the trance music* Did you say something?

Seriously, I've been listening to it while RPing and playing around in photoshop.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
I'm up at 6am (10am EST) because of the friggin Alaska sun and around most of the time. Always offline when the husband comes home around 530pm (930 EST) I'm sick now...again...so I'm in bed by 8pm (12am est).