Flight 1 Arriving in Nachton

Twenty minutes before they landed and her hands were shaking. While she was used to it she still detested the fact that it would happen. Typically, she planed better, a longer lay over before her connecting flight but she'd been in a hurry to get to Nachton. Tacking a deep breath she did her best to create a meditative state while staring out the window, it wasn't working.

The gentleman in the aisle seat placed a hand on hers and Nikhila jumped as she turned and immediately smiled an apology.

"Nervous flyer?"Â?

"Yes a bit."Â?

"I used to be a pilot, its really extremely safe."Â?

"I'm sure it is, but I've never gotten used to it."Â?

"Well we're home now."Â?

The plane touched down and began its taxi to the gate and the other passengers busied themselves in preparing to deplane. Nikhila, however, was dwelling on the word 'home'. Was she really home? She hadn't had a home since the convent and even that she had accepted couldn't have been permanent.

Here in Nachton, the Pack was putting down roots and the Pack was home, it was really just a matter of how long she could stay. Since she'd been given something to be of use here, maybe it would be a while. That would be nice.

The last passenger was straggling out when Nikhila stood and stretched in the aisle. It was a shame she could afforded (and wouldn't have bought it if she could have) first class these seats were not meant for someone her height. Collecting her two bags from the overhead, what little else she had was being shipped, and went to find a cab. Stepping outside it smelled like any other airport a few subtle differences but nothing outstanding, nothing that screamed 'home' maybe in time.