Werewolf expansion - questions and suggestions

Please post here with any suggestions, comments, permission issues or questions.

Bastian 17 years ago
When can we post our bios?
Xeph 17 years ago
Post away.
Bastian 17 years ago
I want to but...

Bastian, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
Okay I can look at this but -might- have to wait for Roz :X. I'll let you know in a sec.
Thaddeus Grey 17 years ago
Okay I think I see the problem - try posting your bio in the City Gates and -not- the werewolf subforum. We'll move bios to the appropriate subforum after approval.
Bastian 17 years ago
Grazie!
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Everyone, please be sure to read the information we spent the better part of this year working on. I apologize that it took longer than the initial deadline July, but all the information is important when writing your bio. We started werewolf discussions back on Jan 04, 2006. That's 10 months of preparing. Please read everything.
Fallon 17 years ago
Did that guy just skim over everything again??? He's notorious for that...I'll get Shay to smack him.
Alex West 17 years ago
"Tough - Werewolves with this ability can take a punch and keep on swinging. While weapons can certainly still inflict damage, they can withstand more injury than most. Silver will still harm them, though the damage may be slightly less.

Thick Skinned - Werewolves can obviously take more punishment then a human. This power would allow them take even more. Being shot would still knock you backwards, but with this you might shake it off and get right back up with no (or minimal) pain, whereas someone without would still feel pain from a gunshot. You would still be vulnerable to silver, though you would be able to withstand more external contact. All things being equal, this ability works with the same level of effectiveness in human and in wolf form (though the wolf form is inherently more durable to begin with).

Bullet Proof
- Regular bullets and weapons don't so much as penetrate the skin when used normally, and while silver still packs a mean sting it causes dramatically less pain than those without this ability."

Can I please get a little clarification on Bullet Proof?

Does this essentially mean than anything less than silver or a mystical weapon won't hurt the werewolf who has this Ability. Bullets flatten like they hit a flak jacket, blades glance off or even break, punches and kicks essentially hit a mountain, and getting hit by a car or falling is more of an annoyance than anything else? And woe to the vampire to tries to bite the werewolf with this level of protection?

Thanks
Cyrus 17 years ago
Question: Upon reading all the bios of Alphas & Betas I wondered if we could have a glossary of terminology and definitions put up. Some things I kind of understood but others were beyond me.

Thanks!
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Thick skinned is more like blood lust. Vampires bleed but they have a constituation like a brick house. Bullet proof is what it says. No ouchies. They're basically different levels of how much damage they can take.

Tough would equal, like the example, a good punch in the face, but keep on keeping on.

Thick Skinned would be getting shot in the chest, and they were pierce the skin, but the were would be able to keep on.

Bullet proof is being able to sustain damage with ... well no damage. A mean mamma jamma. As with all, silver still prevails.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Cyrus;33644
Question: Upon reading all the bios of Alphas & Betas I wondered if we could have a glossary of terminology and definitions put up. Some things I kind of understood but others were beyond me.

Thanks!

We actually talked about what to put in the glossary and just went with some of the generally used terms, but some of the more private pack words are learned thru the pack itself. Did that make sense. I no tell you! Shoo!

Guys correct me if i'm wrong. =D
Aishe 17 years ago
Nope nope, correct and all, the general terms each Packleader decided even Joe Schmoe might know are in the glossary but the more specific and less well-known terms are only found pack-to-pack for that purpose.
Alex West 17 years ago
Ellis Dubán;33646
Thick skinned is more like blood lust. Vampires bleed but they have a constituation like a brick house. Bullet proof is what it says. No ouchies. They're basically different levels of how much damage they can take.

Tough would equal, like the example, a good punch in the face, but keep on keeping on.

Thick Skinned would be getting shot in the chest, and they were pierce the skin, but the were would be able to keep on.

Bullet proof is being able to sustain damage with ... well no damage. A mean mamma jamma. As with all, silver still prevails.

Thanks very much for that. Not where did I put my Vorpal Sword of Slaying Werewovles? Ooops... wrong game.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Meanies. And here I kept slapping Mosi around to drop the slang I dont understand. Now the dogs gonna taunt me for a century with it. Bah!
Alfarinn 17 years ago
But I believe the pack terms should be in the open werewolf forums of each pack. I know the VR should be.
Ellis Duban 17 years ago
Kadzait has their glossary as well.
Mosi 17 years ago
Cyrus;33658
Meanies. And here I kept slapping Mosi around to drop the slang I dont understand. Now the dogs gonna taunt me for a century with it. Bah!

hahahah! Take that ya knocker.