Hunting for an apartment (Attn. Panos)

They had been driving around Nachton for a little while, looking at various buildings that had a For Sale sing on either the front porch or on one of the windows, sofar Alex hadn't seen anything that cought her full attention and she felt was worthy to go in and take a closer look at.

"Did you see anything you like?"

They came to stop in front of an old but elegant looking mansion type building, the red brick walls and large windows looked to be in good state for such an old building, looking at Panos she wrinkled her nose.

"What about that one? older building usually have large basements or below ground storage rooms, might be worth a look"

This was the first building she felt might have potential, opening her cardoor she stepped out on the sidewalk, looking up at the building, turning back towards the car she waited for Panos to join her.

Panos Mehalitsenos 17 years ago
He looked out her window at the large brick mansion.

We could start a colony in that place.

The house reminded him of one from a horror movie, The Others perhaps. It had a long front yard and the driveway wrapped around in a large U.

He stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk. As he closed the door he walked up beside Alexandra.
Lets take a look, its the best one ive seen so far. Though seriously my favorite was the second one we drove past. The boarded up windows were fabulous.

He winked at her and began walking up the driveway. He stopped and peered into one of the large front windows near the entrance. It was vacant and dusty.

Think we should call the realtor on it or try the door?
Alexandra 17 years ago
Laughing softly at his comment about the apartment with the boarded up windows she took his hand in hers pulling him towards the door of the building.

"I'm sure we can work something out with those windows and lets call the realtor, I think going about this the official way would be best, although i'm sure i could have that door open in a matter of seconds"

Taking out her cellphone she dailed the number on the for sale sign, getting the answering machine on the other side she left her name and phonenumber with a request to be called back and the building she was intrested in.

"There all done, why don't we take a little walk around the neighbourhood and maybe find some other places we might like"
Sounds like a plan to me. I like this neighborhood, it feels familiar. Maybe it's the architecture that hits home. Though i don't think much here look Grecian, Probably somewhere else I have lived that it reminds me of.

After she finished with her phone call they began to walk. The neighborhood had its dingey parts and then surprisingly immaculate areas. You could tell the people who had pride in their homes, they didnt have paint chipping from their shutters.

From a distance he could hear a dog's deep booming bark. It seemed to draw near the closer they came to the next block. It wasn't long before they could see a large tan dog barreling down on them. He grinned, it had been a long time since he had seen this pup. Birseis's big pink sloppy tounge was lapping at his and Alexandra's conjoined hands, covering them witha film of spit, before either one of them could pull away. He laughed out loud.

Birseis! Knock it off girl! He pulled their hands upwards out of her reach. Alexandra, I'd like you to meet Birseis. I have not seen this mutt in a long time and I had thought Chryseis had reclaimed her. You'd be amazed at how well this dog is at finding me.

He scratched under the Mastiff's large colar. Seeing the dog brought back a flood of memories, some good and some bad. He remembered why she had been charged with staying with him. -Those- memories brought back something that had been storred in the back of his head.

I bet there's a really nice condo uptown a little bit still for sale. I think they were having a problem selling it. I could be wrong about it being on the market still, but I do remember it being a nice place. We could check if you'd like after we see Big Um's the mansion back there.

The place had been really nice, hell it was comfortable the little bit of time he stayed there. If Alexandra liked it, he would most likely have to stay a bit hidden while the details were worked out with the owner. Oh the irony, he wondered if Meegan still feared him and what had happened to her love bite Aron.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Taking hold of his arm they walked along the sidewalk, hearing a dog bark in the distance, as the barking came closer she came face to face with a huge dog who came running at them at high speed, her first reaction was self defence until she noticed Panos' reaction to the animal.

Birseis! Knock it off girl! He pulled their hands upwards out of her reach. Alexandra, I'd like you to meet Birseis. I have not seen this mutt in a long time and I had thought Chryseis had reclaimed her. You'd be amazed at how well this dog is at finding me.

So he knew the mutt, looking the dog over she managed a smile, to say she wasn't a dog person would be an understatement.

"Nice to meet you Birseis"

She didn't extend her hand to the dog nor move in it's diretion, at him mentioning a condo for sale her attention perked up, it might be worth checking out.

"Sounds like a good plan, lets go check it out then, is it near enough to walk or should we take the car?"

Eyeing the dog she held onto his arm, she surely hoped that beast wasn't coming along, she had too many nasty experiances with dogs to even like the things, little ones she could stand but big ones like this one.. not a chance, now cats, those she liked.

We should probably take the car. Its not to far but it'll be faster.

He scratched behind Birseis's ear once more. Alexandra wasn't sharing the same joy as he was in seeing the dog.

Allright flea bag, i am sure that i will be seeing you again, run along and go catch some dinner.

The dog barked in happy response and took off running once more. He was glad to see the mutt again, she had been his only compainion for sometime. She'd be back around.

They walked back the Alexandra's car and got inside it. As they drove he gave her directions to the condo. It was in a decent neighborhood and it didnt take them long as the home was just on the edges of that area. He pointed to the large building as they neared.Sure enough there was a FOR SALE sign still in the window. He wondered how cleaned the apartment had gotten since his last visit.

That's it right there. Up on the third floor, see the sign?

(ooc- Meegan's Condo )
Alexandra 17 years ago
She felt some relieve when the dog left and Panos led her back to her car, stepping inside of it she smiled as they drove away while he told her how to drive, looking up in the direction that he was pointing her eyes grew wide.

"That's almost all windows.. doesn't look like the perfect place for a vampire during the day.. it would need ALOT of blinds and curtains to block out the sunlight, ok, lets take a look"

Getting out of the car she headed inside of the condo, Panos close behind her, the place looked neatly kept and clean, reaching the 3rd floor she stood outside the front door.

"What now, do you have a set of keys or do we open this place my way?"
He tried to remember if he had a key to the place or not. Pulling out his tiny key ring he looked at the four keys that dangled there. The all belonged to Chryseis's place. He looked at Alexandra and raised his eyebrows.

Let's do it your way.

(permission to break in from Meegan!)
Alexandra 17 years ago
Grinning at him she reached into her hair, she always had a special hairpin in there for "special" moments such as these, crouching down she got to work on the lock, wiggling the hairpin around for a moment she listened till a soft click could be heared, getting back up she winked at him while pushing the door open.

Taking hold of his arm she looked inside the condo, what she could see from the outside looked good.

"Shall we?"
He laughed out loud.

That was amazing, and yes we shall.

They walked in, arm in arm and started to view the place. It was so much emptier than he had last seen it. Cleaner as well. Thank god, he wasnt looking forward to explaining THAT one anytime soon either.

He laughed to himself slightly, what would Meegan think about the homes new inhabitants if Alexandra did purchase it? Another horrified to digusted look from another woman. His days were filled with them at times.

It's pretty empty, Its been a while.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Holding onto his arm as they walked through the apartment Alex just grinned at his comment and laughing, she had made her way into so many buildings using tools like her hairpin it had become a second nature for her.

She had to admit the place looked good, making a full turn on her heels she took in as much info of the room they were in as she could, letting go of his arm she headed into the other rooms, they were all in good shape and large enough to hold more then 2 people if needed, going into the bathroom she gave a nod in aproval, it could use some paint, maybe a larger bath but other then that it looked great.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror she took out the rest of the pins holding her hair back making it tumble down her back in soft waves, running a finger across the sink she closed her eyes taking in the feel of the place around her.
He wandered into the kicthen with a vague sense of the familiar. Opening and closing the cabinets one by one with a soft thud of each door as it came back to its closed position. He turned and walked slowly up to the windows that faced quiet street out front. Leaning against the frame he watched a small bunny hopping along in the darkness.

The windows are large, but easy to avoid. They could prove to be a liability, but the rest of the place was always comfortable. He called out to her. I stayed here for a while. The owner, Chryseis was going to kill her but I stopped her and in the end the little broad sent her boyfriend after me. Evenhet fellow i think. He was sappy enough to be at least. Don't really know what happened to that, I havent heard a peep from that guy in the longest time. I was sure he was going to be incrediably troublesome. She also had a friend,

He paused to laugh. That's actually how i came to stay here, I had just gotten kicked out of Tacharan and the owners silly little friend let me stay here. Now that woman, she has some big stick up her ass. He shook his head with a smile.

Have you heard of the clothing designer Meegan Masters?
Alexandra 17 years ago
Moving around the apartment she listened to him talk, nodding to herself at his words about the windows, yes they could be avoided and some good sunblinds would take care of the rest, walking towards where he was, stopping behind her she wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder as he spoke, the name Meegan faintly rang a bell.

"Not sure, the name does ring a bell but nothing more then that, I do have to admit I really like this place"

Moving so she was facing him she softly kissed his lips, leaning into him a little, it was big enough, they would have to make some changes, maybe hire an interior decorator and have him or her take care of her wishes, they wall colors had to change and she wasn't too crazy bout the kitchen but that could all be changed.
He smiled into her kiss.

Well i'm glad i remembered the place then. You may have to fake like you hadnt seen it before when you call the realtor.

He kissed her again deeply. They could break the place in early. Then he would have left a little more than blood all around for sure.

His hands slid around her waist and over her bottom.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Smiling into his mouth as he kissed her again she wrapped her arms around his neck as he brought her closer to his body, letitng out a little moan as he squeezed her butt she grinded herself against him, letting him know how much she wanted him, breaking the kiss she took a step back, reaching for him she tugged at the hem of his shirt.

"You know.. that counter in the kitchen is just about the right height"

Taking his hand in hers she lead him towards the mentioned counter, hopping on top she wrapped her arms and legs around him brining him in for another heated kiss.
Diane 17 years ago
Well, if that isn't a deal maker in buying a place then i dont know what is. He said inbetween kisses.

His hands slinked under her shirt and up her back, toying with the straps beneath. Pressing her back back into the cabinets above with his kiss, he let his hands trace their way down the sides of her breasts and across her abdomen.

I hope it's sturdy. He purred into her ear.
Well, if that isn't a deal maker in buying a place then i dont know what is. He said inbetween kisses.

His hands slinked under her shirt and up her back, toying with the straps beneath. Pressing her back back into the cabinets above with his kiss, he let his hands trace their way down the sides of her breasts and across her abdomen.

I hope it's sturdy. He purred into her ear.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Kissing him back she shivered slightly as his hands ran along her sides, her fingers playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Mmmhmm it better be sturdy or this kitchen will have to go"

Licking along his jaw she moved towards his ear biting down on the lobe without breaking skin, moving further down she licked along the spot where his pulse point would be and then back up again till she reached his jaw.

Her wicked tongue found it's way back up his jaw and he quickly tilted his head down to snatch it up with his. Their lips met once again with passion and hunger. It had been awhile since -they- had been together.

As his right hand traveled back up her satin smooth skin of her abdomen and slid under her bra just slightly, his left hand was slowly making its way up her thigh under her skirt starting at her knee.

It had to be teasing her as much as it was teasing him. The thrill of it was was about to make him pounce on her and tear her clothes off.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Alex felt like her skin was on fire, reaching for the hem of his black sweater she pulled it over his head revealing his toned chest to her view, leaning in to his touch she moaned softly at the things his hands were doing to her body, feeling him unclaps her bra she moved her shoulders so that the garment slipped down her arms, resting on the straps of her top.

"Do you have any idea how much i want you right now, don't tease me.. don't you dare tease me Panos"

Her nearly black eyes bore into his, as she spoke, reaching for his pants she undid the button and draaged his fly down, pushing the grament down she slowly stroked along his hardening member, a naughty smile forming on her lips as she sucked on his neck, still not breaking the skin but she knew this would drive him crazy with need, she didn't want this to be slow and sensual, she wanted this to be a hard slamming into the wall (or kitchen in this case) fuck that would have them both screaming at the top of their lungs.

Pulling back slightly she reached under her dress, hooking her fingers under the waistline of her black satin panties she dragged it down her legs, kicking them off she smiled at him, croocking her finger in a sugestive manner she ran her other hand up her leg towards her heated core, her fingers coming in touch with her outter lips she moaned, she could feel her wetness seep out coating her fingers, rubbing herself slowly she kept her eyes on him the whole time, she wanted him, wanted him bad but if he wouldn't act soon she would take care of herself.

"
The evil teasing plan went out the window the moment she touched herself.

He grabbed her hand away and held it back against the cabinet. He wanted to feel just how wet she was and he did as he entered her with force. Pushing her backwards his mouth moved to her throat and he bit down ever so slightly, letting the blood trickle out onto his tongue.

Her pulse quicken and soon the trickle flowed faster as he bit down harder. The room spun around them faster and faster. A typhoon of oral and sexual bliss.