Finshing up (private)

The warehouse was quiet, too quiet for this time of night, a large man dressed in all black was leaning against a wall, waiting for her to arrive, one hand resting on his gun while the other held a black leather briefcase.

Alex slowly made her way inside the warehouse, her dark eyes taking in every detail, she knew the man would be there, him or Taiji, either way she was here to finish the deal, she was known for her silent way of moving, the man never saw or heared her coming, placing a hand on her hip she looked him over.

"I believe you have something that is mine"

Startled the man almost yelped at the sound of her voice.

Man:
"Where the hell did you come from"

Smirking Alex crossed her arms, they never did see her coming until it was too late, pointing at the briefcase she raised a shapely eyebrow.

"I take it you recieved you orders to hand that over to me"Man: "Yeah, boss told me to hand this over to you, never said you were pretty"

Roling her eyes at the cheap comment she took the briefcase from him, she didn't open it to check if the money was there, she didn't think Taiji would betray her in this, looking back up at the man she winked at him.

"Thanks handsome, see you around"

Turning on her heels she walked towards the exit of the building, looking over her shoulder she could feel someone watching her, grinning she walked on, so Taiji did show up to make sure it went ok.

Heading for her car she thought about her next move, yes it was time to move back to Tacharan.

(ooc. Taiji used with premission, Alex out please lock)