Almost time!

Fallon was so glad to find the evening was cool when she walked outside onto the patio. The last few nights had been warm and humid, and she just hadn't felt much like running. Even more startling to her was that she hadn't felt very sexy or in the mood to make love with Cyrus either, and that bothered her more than she'd let on to him. So far though, he had been so sweet and patient, and not pressed her at all. So tonight when the temperatures had dropped outside, her's had risen.

But Cyrus was still asleep, and Fallon never did have the heart to wake him, so she'd padded upstairs after pulling on a Juicy burgundy tank top, and a pair of matching terry running shorts. In case she ran into Suki she felt better being clothed.

As she stood there in the doorway between the kitchen and the patio, Fallon looked out at the new house, almost finished and soon to be ready to move into. She still had a lot of plans to make for the party, as well as moving again, and as she wrapped her arms around herself she smiled. She was feeling priviledged again, but as always she didn't take those priviledges for granted. The smile that was forever adorning her face these days was proof that she was happy, and that she appreciated everything about her life, and the people in it. Having quiet times like this to give thanks for her life, helped her keep things in perspective. It also filled her with a calmness that she was grateful for almost as much as she was for everything else.

Resting her head against the door jamb Fallon was content to just stand and contemplate her fortune, as she waited for Cyrus to rise and join her.

Cyrus 17 years ago
Cyrus was getting very used to sleeping with Fallon. She had not even woken him upon leaving their bed as he discovered upon rising that evening. This was not such a bad thing, but he hoped this habit did not carry over should they spend a day out in their cave. It was one thing to be relaxed in the security of your own underground home, and another in the out of doors.

Stretching lazily before climbing from the bed, he padded silently to the bathroom. A moment later he emerged and made his way to the closet as the sheets remade themselves on the bed. Pulling on a pair of gray loose cotton wrap pants, that breathed easily in the heat as well as being loose enough to not lay on his skin overly much. Unsure of the heat of the evening he made his way shirtless upstairs, noting the rich scent of his mate close by.

The house was dark for the most part as he moved towards Fallon as she stood looking out the back door. It had been an excessively hot week, even in their underground rooms. The new house would have air conditioning unlike this old relic at least. His instincts had been to curl up somewhere cool and luckily, Fallon had felt the same.

Dropping a kiss upon her bare shoulder he looked at the view before him. The perfect mate and home. Suki's words of council resonated in his mind, making him wish he had accomplished her suggestions. Bowing to her greater wisdom he resolved to venture out to do just that, soon. Though probably not this eve.

"You get more beautiful with every night Kitten." In the absence of other gifts, he still had sincere flattery.
Fallon 17 years ago
Her smile widened as she heard faint stirrings behind her. At first she thought to turn and meet him, but then she decided to wait and see how he would greet her. She was glad she had chosen to wait, as the kiss and his words sent shivers along her spine.

"Such flattery will get you whatever I have in my power to give you love." She reached her hand back behind her, to caress his cheek, and hold his face while she turned and kissed him. Then looking back out side, she reached for his hand, and wrapped them around her waist, holding them with her own. Her head nestled comfortably in the crook of his shoulder.

"I was just admiring how well everything is coming along, and thinking of more party preparations. This time next month we should be moving in, no?"

The time had truly flown by since she'd come to live in this house with Cyrus. If she didn't know that they had all the time in the world before them, she might have been saddened by that. As it was, it was just something else for her to be happy about. During her time here, she had found that she and Cyrus not only lived well together, but they seemed to feed each other things that made them flourish. She was no longer worried about it being a one sided affair between them, for she had seen changes in Cyrus, and Suki had confirmed them. Putting it pure and simple, they were good for each other.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Nuzzling into her hand briefly before pulling her lithe body back against his. Standing there, admiring their future seemed to be the perfect way to start the night. Things were progressing quickly. The contractors had just a few weeks left before they turned it over to the interior designer that Suki and Fallon had chosen. It should be livable a few weeks after that. One month away and they could frolick in their own pool or enjoy sitting out beside the koi pond. It was shaping up to be the perfect home for them and he was pleased she had taken such a shine to it.

"About a month. Moving should not be difficult, we found a good company to do most of it. Are you sure you want a party so soon after moving in?"

Its not that Cyrus was anti social, he just liked his kitten all to himself most of the time. But if it made her happy he would invite all of Nachton over for her party. Kissing her neck gently he enjoyed the feel of her body against his. He supposed that this was what bigger men boasted about, surrounding their women, but he found he liked how they fit together. The beautiful curve of her ass nestled perfectly in the center of his groin. Trying to derail those thougths, he let his chin rest on her shoulder.

"Want to go in and see how they are progressing? Suki said the flooring was supposedly going in."
Fallon 17 years ago
Shivering, but not from the cooler air, Fallon knew it was the feel of her man around her that set off her senses, and made her quiver like jelly. She was turning into a real love sick romantic, but she wouldn't have it any other way. When she had been small, and before the taint of abuse had marked her, Fallon had thought that one day she would be rescued by a handsome prince, and whisked off to live in a beautiful castle. Now, looking out at the exterior of their new home, lit by construction lights, that would soon be replaced with landscaping lamps, she truly saw her castle. More importantly, her prince was standing directly behind her...how could she feel less than a princess?

"I do want to have the party soon, though not just to show off our new home, but to just share our happiness with those who mean so much to me. Some people just aren't near as lucky as we are Cyrus, and that's why I want to share what we have. You don't mind, do you? Because if you do, I can still change things...it's not too late. The invitations still haven't gone out."

And if he had said that he didn't want her to have the party, she would have cancelled everything, right then and there. But she hoped he was not seriously considering it. Turning in his arms, Fallon kissed his nose, and then brushed their lips together, now wrapping her own arms around his bare waist.

"We could, go in, maybe on our way to run? It's been a few days, and I'm feeling just just the slightest bit edgy. Of course it's also been a few days since...well, you know...and that might be adding to the edginess. But I think we could probably do all three, if you want...if you feel up to it."

She was blatantly teasing him now, but not with any serious action. Resting her cheek on his shoulder she licked the curve of his neck.

"Maybe we could feed while out, and then return to have some fun here."
Cyrus 17 years ago
Kissing her shoulder again he just enjoyed holding her. "The party is fine. I just do not want it to become too stressful with the move and planning. Just be willing to hire people or have Suki take some of it over if it gets too much. All right?"

He still had not discerned her flaw and it worried him. Not knowing her maker's talents and flaws put him at a severe disadvantage. The last thing he wanted to happen was to have her get over stressed and burst out with a serious problem, like psychosis. He squeezed her tight in a hug as the thought cut deeply at his heart. Hoping that her maker lent her enough to keep her flaw in the general category that were not quite as difficult to live with as some clan flaws, he kissed her again.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan. Would you like to venture towards town tonight? You have gotten quite a bit better at stealth and it is not that far."

At her teasing lick to his flesh, the beast in him rumbled approval. His little wildcat was feeling feisty tonight and he approved whole heartedly. Briefly running his hands over her hips, waist and up to her shoulders, travelling over the pert mounds of her breasts. "I believe we can do all that you desire."

Kissing the soft skin behind her ear before taking her hand and leading her towards their new home, Cyrus realized that no matter what happened, he was happy. Fallon completed him in a way that he had not known was possible, nor that there was anything missing before she had filled the gaping hole. This was why Temutai had met the sun, he could not live without the love of his life. Cyrus was thankfull that Fallon was already able to spend eternity with him if she wished.
Fallon 17 years ago
"I promise...you have my solemn word, I will not over do...truly." She appreciated his concern for her well being, but sometimes Fallon thought Cyrus could be a little over protective. Then again, it wasn't as if she hadn't given him some cause for concern in the past. Because of that she just nodded and agreed.

"And I have talked to Suki, but only from the standpoint of letting her know how I wanted the party to be. We both are being very careful about only having directions go through you."

Still content to stand there in his arms and allow the night to come to them in its own way, Fallon kissed her way around his ear, rubbing her forehead, and temple against the softness of his hair.

"Town? That might be fun...you think I'm 'stealthy'?" Leaning away from his neck for a moment, Fallon smiled at him. "And all this time I've been working on my 'sexiness'."

Giggling, Fallon pulled Cyrus into a heady kiss. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought herself a sexy woman. Even if she agreed to think of herself as attractive, sexy...well sexy was what movie stars were...not clumsy, shy Fallon.

But if Cyrus wanted to believe and see that in her, she wasn't going to try and convince him otherwise either.

"Being with you Cyrus...that's all I desire."

Walking along side him, her hand tucked warmly into his, they made there way across to the new house, and stepped inside. Her eyes lit up like it was Christmas morning, when she saw all that had been done. The last time she had walked through the house was shortly after they had put up the plaster and drywall, but so much more had been done since then.

The moldings and light fixtures were now in, as were all the doors and hardware, and the hard floorings. The carpets remained to be installed, and not all the electrical been hooked up, nor were all the appliances in. Then there was the matter of all the cleaning finishings, as well as making sure all the alarms and electronics functioned perfectly, but it was looking more like a home now, and Fallon was overwhelmed.

Turning and hugging Cyrus, she hoped he was as pleased as she was.

"It is so beautiful..."
Cyrus 17 years ago
Laughing slightly he gave Fallon his best surprised look. "You have always been sexy. It was stealthy you needed to practice."

The woman seriously did not need to practice sexy unless she wanted him even tighter wound around her finger. He was already becoming quite the tamed pet for her but did not mind in the least. Her passionate kiss had him ready to drag her back to their bed and keep her so satisfied she forgot her request. But those were his rather base desires talking, so he walked with her like a gentleman to the new house. His turn would come once her list of previously spoken desires was fullfilled.

Walking into the house, he could see the potential. The shimmering oasis of home almost within reach. Knowing this would not slip through his fingers like a mirage, he enjoyed the moment. Construction was almost finished making their plans into a home. The number of things left to do was growing shorter, thanks to Suki's hard work and dedication during the day. The three of them had devised a system to pick things that went into the construction, like flooring color, material and style. They looked over the choices then marked their three favorites annonymously. Then they went through and the item with the most vote won. This only hit a few snags when a material and style clashed. But once one was established the other flowed easily with the second vote. Suki had come up with that idea and implemented it to all their benefits. Fallon had refined it with the revote procedure in case of issues arising. All he had to do was pick three and they ran with it. The three of them did make a good team, this beautiful house coming together in record time proved it.

Venturing to the doors to the large back patio he looked around. The koi pond was beautiful but had debris in it from construction of the other items outside. Good thing the fish would not be moving in until they were. Their pool and hot tub sat devoid of water but looked beautiful in the pale moonlight shining through the glass roof. It was going to be palatial.

"There is quite a bit left to be done, but so much accomplished so quickly. I am quite impressed. Anything you wished to see or do you want to wait for it to be finished fully before exploring too much?"
Fallon 17 years ago
Though Fallon could see the obvious things that needed to be done, at the rate they'd finished what they had, it seemed more than amazing to her. Turning back to stand beside him again, her hand brushed up and down his back as she looked around with her head resting on his shoulder. Not only did she see a blossoming house before her, but she saw one being built on love, and that right there was nothing less than incredible in her mind.

"Nope, I've seen enough for now. Seeing just the shell the first time, it was hard to put it together with the floor plans, but now with this much done inside, I can totally see how it's going to be now. Cyrus...it's...like a palace, isn't it...? This is the kind of house that celebrities live in...governors...presidents! Not that our house now is a shack." She grinned over at him. "I guess I can't explain it well, except to say I never in my wildest thoughts would have imagined me living in a place like this."

Turning back to face him again she put both arms around his neck and got serious.

"More fundamentally though, and I hope you never forget this...you are what's really important to me, above all else. I don't want us to ever get so caught up in our lives that 'things' hold more weight." Mentally Fallon knew the words, and emotionally she felt the feelings, but she wasn't sure she could ever convey the depth of the two together, to anyone.

"Without you in my life, I can't imagine even being." It may have sounded overly dramatic, for surely after all she had survived, she would probably still be; however, not in the form she now had. The wonderfully, unimaginably happy, fulfilled woman who now stood in that spot, would not be.

Putting her mouth to his, she kissed him. It was a kiss born out of pure love for him, and a gratitude that she knew she'd never get him to understand.

"Shall we change here, or there?" The 'there' meaning the forrest she had nodded her head towards? It had been too long, and she needed to feel the earth beneath her clawed toes.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Watching Fallon look around the house and speak with awe in her voice, pleased Cyrus immensely. Since the goal had been to build an estate worthy of them both, this was exactly the reaction he wanted; pride, pleasure and joy at living here. Once the older house was demolished and trees planted their showpiece of a home would sparkle like a diamond against the woods behind them.

"It is quite ostentatious but I think it best to start that way. Especially since it will be accruing value for many many years to come. We will possibly be living in it for centuries or more if you wish to stay here. Though we can certainly return to China after a while if you wish."

He was not going to mention that the estate in China made this house look small and insubstantial. It had been built as a palace ten times as large a hundred years ago and updated with the times frequently. Perhaps if she had time to get used to this house that estate would not seem so imposing when she saw it. With her vehement comments about 'things' he was unsure how to respond. For a very long time things had been his currency because he had kept so many things from his past. Pieces of time and places he had been, like living memories both good and bad. He kept them, they did not keep him.

Wrapping his arms around her before dropping a light kiss upon her serious lips.
"I can not even imagine my life without you, Kitten. You are what matters, things are simply currency for future years."

Knowing that she was too young to understand the need to acquire things to protect herself hundreds of years later he simply hugged her close. While his collections were things he cherished, the many items he had were barter to be bought and sold for things like security, sustenance and a future without limitations. Perhaps there was not anyone today looking for a 1000 B.C. perfectly preserved Mongol Horde bow and arrows, but some day there would be and it could be sold to provide years worth security.

Pushing those thoughts aside, knowing her youth and mortality still obscured her thinking slightly he considered her question of where to change. If they were heading towards town for human prey, he needed to change clothes. Loose and billowy pants were fine around his own home, but he would not venture outside of his property without weapons and protection should they need to shift for whatever reason.

"You go ahead out back, shift once your past the heavily travelled area and head towards town. I will catch up once I am properly attired."
Fallon 17 years ago
Not really sure she wanted to venture out without him, especially towards town, Fallon started to say something. But after years of pretty much following the orders of others, she'd not quite learned to always voice her thoughts if they were contrary.

Kissing him once more, she nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit." Her eyes probably held a small amount of uncertainty, but she turned and left his embrace before he would have a chance to reconsider.

Once outside Fallon's desire to change and run became much stronger, and helped ease her beyond her earlier apprehension. When she had quickly walked to a more wooded area, she completed her shift effortlessly and without mishap. Stretching once she was in her bobcat form, Fallon wasted no further time, and took off in a sprint for about a mile. It always felt so good to her to feel the night air rustling through her fur, and the soft ground underneath her paws.

Slowing down as she neared an area that was new to her, she started paying more attention. The plants were changing, and the trees though still present, weren't nearly as heavy. So she paid special attention and kept herself close to the brush.

It must have been because she was paying such strict attention to her new surroundings, that she saw the kitten so quickly. Though at first it only appeared to be some white flash of light, once she slowed to almost a stop she was able to see it more clearly.

Her mind didn't associate the animal with anything, other than it was a much smaller animal. Other than that, it didn't remind her of anything, or jar any memories. She did slowly nose towards it though, curious as to why it wasn't afraid of her. And as she neared it, and it didn't move, she confirmed that thought.

Hearing something behind her, Fallon turned, kitten momentarily forgotten.
Cyrus 17 years ago
With a brief rub of his hand down her bare shoulder and arm, he watched her leave. She looked somewhat unsure of herself but he had confidence that once she got into the woods she would be fine. There were some instincts he could not teach, she had to learn them out there in the wild. In moments he was in their quarters, pulling on black leather pants, silk undershit, silk button down shirt and his boots. Various knives were hidden on his body and he felt much better about heading to town now.

Leaving the house behind, Cyrus waited until he was deep in the trees before shifting. Immediately Fallon's scent washed over him. Setting off at a dead run he followed the bobcat's trail easily enough. She was not as cautious as a thousand year old vampire about not leaving a trail but he had to admit, she left only a cat trail, not a vampire one.

The trees began to thin and the leopard was forced to travel on the ground. Still running as fast as he could, he almost missed Fallon. The smaller cat stood still, looking his direction, probably drawn to the noise he made on foot. With grace and quite a bit of gliding skill the clouded leopard lept upon a nearby branch and waited to see what she would do. His leap had been off to the side, so she would not fear him leaping at her from such speeds.

Stretching his muscles slightly he dug his claws into the thin bark of the tree limb. Turning his golden gaze upon his mate he watched for a sign that she was ready to continue.
Fallon 17 years ago
When it became apparent to Fallon that it must have been Cyrus meeting up with her, she looked back at the kitten. But it was gone. Sniffing, and slowly, stealthily walking towards where the kitten had been, Fallon found no trace of a scent, at all. Cocking her head to the side, she was confused.

Sensing, rather than hearing Cyrus move up into the tree, Fallon looked his way, and emitted a soft, feral growl. She looked for a low branch, and scaled the side of the tree, up to a branch that was below where Cyrus was perched. Looking back to the ground, she saw there was still no sight of the kitten, and assumed Cyrus must have scared it off. Reaching her paw upwards, she tried to swipe at his long tail as it hung off the branch, and swung softly. There was too much room between them though, and Fallon's attempts at bat yielded no strikes.

Climbing down the tree, she again growled, but this time a little more loudly, as she waited for him to begin the journey to town again. Thoughts of the mysterious kitten soon completely forgotten.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Watching tollerantly as she tried to toy with his tail that was safely wrapped around the branch he sat upon and barely dangling down, Cyrus felt indulgent. Apparently Fallon was feeling fiesty as she growlled and looked around anxiously. Giving into her desire to be on thier way, he lept off the branch in the proper direction and took off running. Gliding may be his last acquired talent but it served him well. Since learning it, he never again sprawlled upon the ground in an inelegant tumble.

His landing had placed him a full length past the pretty bobcat, that advantaged combined with his superior vampire speed had him going somewhat slower than his mad dash to her had been, but only so she could keep up. Racing through the woods they bypassed a suburbian area and went directly to the industrial district to find prey.
Fallon 17 years ago
He landed so softly, and quietly on his feet, yet Fallon was in tune with her mate, and began running immediately. Sticking along side him, she didn't try to take away his lead, but was content to remain about a foot or so behind him. As they ran Fallon occasionally nudged the side of her face into his side, as just her way of reaffirming she was still there.

Her nose twitched slightly as they left the less offensive smells of the people and houses, in exchange for the more chemical and mechanical odors of the businesses. Fallon didn't skip a step though, following alongside Cyrus in blind trust. It would never occur to her to question his purpose, or direction, even if she preferred the less artificial scents she was had been assailed with only moments ago. She did have to wonder though, where he was headed. Maybe there was a plant somewhere near, where a late shift was letting out soon.

She looked forward to feeding, for with his stomach full, Fallon would have a better chance of leading Cyrus into a bit more fun. Though she was pretty sure he wouldn't have denied her a little play time now, had she pressed him for it, she was more interested in him actually joining in. And a sated Cyrus would undoubtedly be a more pliant, and receptive Cyrus.

Moving forward just a little, Fallon now rubbed her face against his front flank, but did it in a way so that neither of them broke their gait.
Cyrus 17 years ago
The little minx kept teasing him. All those sweet nudges and brushes of her fur against his were making it very hard for him to concentrate on where they were headed. Even keeping his rumbling growl of approval contained was difficult. When they got to his destination he stopped and slunk into the concrete jungle from the nearby foliage.

This was a back alley frequented by drug dealers and would make the perfect place for him to offer a meal for his mate. Freezing in place, his belly close to the ground, tail draped across Fallon's back pressing lightly he hoped she understood his intention. A very sober dealer hustled a young girl into giving him a blowjob and cash for the dope she pleaded for. Cyrus' lip curled in distaste, knowing this man probably had an ulterior motive of getting the young woman to become a prostitute for him once she was addicted strongly.

Long minutes passed as the two finished their business and the girl raced away. The urge to chase her fleeing form was brief and only his muscles twitched once in response. Finally the dealer was alone, waiting his next target, unaware he had become the prey.

Cyrus put a paw on the bobcat's shoulder and pushed down gently before stalking towards the cattle. With a thought one of the bushes behind them shook, drawing the man's attention as he figured a customer or rival was sneaking up on him. Foolishly the target pulled out his weapon and walked towards the sound, passing mere inches in front of Cyrus and then Fallon. The instant his head was turned in the other direction, the clouded leopard lept. Twisting slightly midair Cyrus grappled with the human briefly before they fell to the ground. His teeth firmly around the man's windpipe, gun knocked far away by the crash of bodies and a long slash from sharp claws down the flank showed Cyrus the winner of their scuffle.

The smell of blood floated through the alley as the leopard carefully tore off the flailing human's already torn pants. Keeping paws upon the shoulders to prevent him from hurting Fallon, Cyrus waited for his woman to come take his offering, never releasing his grip on the throat.
Fallon 17 years ago
As Cyrus crept from the brush, Fallon followed, trying to be as quiet as she could, understanding the necessity. She remained close, but never once attempted to take the lead from him.

She watched what was transpiring between the two humans, and felt a fleeting bit of pity for the young girl. However, she knew there was no way to help the girl, any more than she could help the thousand others in the same situation, so she remained still.

When Cyrus pawed her gently downward, Fallon lowered herself until her belly was resting softly on the concrete, but remained in a crouching position, ever ready to spring forward if needed. Had they been alone in the forrest, Fallon would have probably cried softly at Cyrus' action, not angry, but in recognition of what he wanted from her. However, as they were not, she remained silent as well.

Once Cyrus had stilled the man, and looked in her direction, and only then, did Fallon push forward and slowly move towards the source of the blood smell. She knew this was different. She had only fed on small game in her cat form before, never had she fed from a human as such. Yet the hunger, and the smell of blood was nearly overwhelming, so she didn't hesitate, but moved her muzzle onto the man's abdomen, and sunk her teeth in just above his leg, where the scent and vibrations of blood were the strongest, and closest to the surface of his body.

When she had her fill, which was only enough to appease her hunger, and not fill her beyond comfort, Fallon licked the wound, nudged her muzzle into Cyrus' neck, and moved back to sit on her haunches again. By then the man was still, and whatever Cyrus had in mind wouldn't require any assistance from Fallon.

Licking her chops, Fallon waited, and watched.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Watching his mate feed while he kept their prey immobilized was a first for Cyrus. He normally did not practice Catch and Release in leopard form. The point was becoming moot though, as the cattle fell unconcious from loss of blood, trauma and restricted air. Licking up the blood from the wounds he caused on the throad before moving to the wound Fallon had made.

Drinking his fill there from the still unresponsive human while keeping an eye on their surroundings proved difficult. Keen vampire and animal ears picked up the sound of footsteps cautiously making their way to this alley. Disengaging swiftly, Cyrus pushed the pretty bobcat towards the woods with a hard head nudge and began racing away as the human grew closer. Had he been alone it would have just meant two meals instead of one, but he was leery of killing people in front of his mate due to her close ties to humanity still.

With pleasantly satiated belly they ran randomly around the small foliage in the district before heading back the way they came. Cyrus was cautious not to retrace their exact steps to provide a heavy trail to anyone smart enough to track them. Taking time to nuzzle his kitten's neck as they ran together towards home brought back all those lecherous ideas she had engendered in him earlier. Still he stayed firm in their course until they crossed over into their property which he had marked quite clearly with his scent along the perimiter.

Allowing her to take the lead so he could land a lick upon her rear flank was just the start of their play.
Fallon 17 years ago
Licking her paw, and swiping it across her face, Fallon continued to watch as Cyrus fed. So removed was she from what she had done, and what he was now doing, that she didn't even see the man any longer. He had become a faceless source of food, and that was it. For Fallon it was simpler to think of things that way. Otherwise she was sure she'd still suffer some amount of guilt, especially if the victim died. Though as far as she was aware she had never caused anyone to die, it was easier to remove herself from the possibility, even if only mentally.

Her attentions weren't as keen as Cyrus', so she never heard the approaching footsteps. Her first indication that anything had changed was when Cyrus stopped feeding and began ushering her back into the woods. She didn't sense anything too ominous, and didn't start worrying, but instead just started running, following his lead yet again.

Once she could tell they were back on familiar ground, she noticed Cyrus had slowed and was now toying with her as she'd done with him earlier. Loving this play time between them, Fallon sped up when she felt Cyrus was getting too close to her, then slowed down to let him. About every other attempt to lick her, she'd allow him to, and then would go back to trying to evade him. But when they were within close proximaty to the house, Fallon turned slightly, stopped, and plopped down into the tall grass, directly in Cyrus' path. He would have the choice of jumping over her, or running into her. She hoped for the latter, as she also hoped for a bit of tussle and wrestle in the meadow of their home.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Chasing his wildcat through their woods felt like soaring. Even when the sly girl managed to escape his attentions occasionally. The challenge made it fun. The sly girl placed herself directly in his path so prettily, it was a temptation he could not pass up.

Instead of leaping clear the clouded leopard slung himself low to the ground, tangling his paws and tail up in her limbs while rolling them over a few times. With a mock growl Cyrus burried his muzzle in her neck, mouth closed so his sharp fangs did not hurt her even accidentally. His paws were firm as they batted at her but his claws remained sheathed safely as well. The biggest tease was his tail that had wrapped itself around her belly, the tip tickling the thin fur under her lower legs.

Feeling quite playfull he growled and teased his little kitten there in the tall grass of their home.
Fallon 17 years ago
This was, in Fallon's mind, bliss. Frolicking in the night air, under the stars, on the soft ground, with her mate, life couldn't be any sweeter.

As they tumbled, Fallon was aware of how careful Cyrus was being with her, as on occasion she had grabbed onto him forgetting her claws. Fortunately she almost immediately remembered, and released him. But before she could check to make sure she hadn't drawn blood, they were rolling again. And then his tail was doing things to her, and making her feel things that she'd never experienced in her cat form before, and she liked the feeling.

Coming to a stop, their panting bodies still entwined, Fallon licked Cyrus about his face. She rubbed her face against his, and then uncurled a little from their embrace. She continued licking him though, and being that he'd been sprawled beneath her, she took advantage. Her tongue bathed his soft, furry chest, and belly, stroking her rough tongue everywhere she could reach. The tiny cat nipples felt as natural to her as Cyrus' human ones, and she lovingly paid them attention.

But when she neared his furry sheath, Fallon stopped. She remembered Cyrus saying that mating in cat form was a 'no no', and didn't want to risk anything serious for just a few seconds of pleasure now.

Moving back a couple paces, Fallon nudged Cyrus' side with her nose, to roll him over onto his feet. He had stirred something in her that she now wanted to proceed with, but which they needed a more secluded area for.