Date Movie! (The good kind.)

(( Possible spoilers about Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest ))

"See, I told you," Rachyl said petulantly. "The tidbit at the end was funny! And come on, you know you could almost see our own little man in that position."

On the way into the theatre, burdened by popcorn, swedish fish, and bottled water, Rachyl had informed Meegan they 'absotively posilutely needed to stay to the end of the credits' to view a special scene. And the redhead had gotten her way... The popcorn was gone, the swedish fish forgotten by mid-movie as the two lovers sat in their conjoined seat, arms wrapped about each other, hands enfolded. Meegan went to stand just a minute into the credits; Rachyl glanced around and noticed no remaining members of the audience save themselves. She reached up to take the designer's hand, tugged her down into their seat again and planted her lips against Meegan's.

After the music slowed and the darkness of the rolling credits was replaced by the brief island scene, Rachyl released her lover and, gingerly brushing a lock of hair from the designer's face, rose to her feet, standing tantalizingly close to her.

"See, I told you," Rachyl said petulantly. After her comment about imagining Dill in that position, a thought struck her - they -had- to go home now, since it was nearly nine pm, and take the first of their set of tests... Staring up into her lover's eyes, she commented quietly, "It's a shame we're in public, I have a few naughty ideas right now..." Taking the taller woman's hand and gathering their purses with her other, she tugged towards the exit.

(( Goes to Do or Do Not, Meegan present w/ permission ))