Passionate Promises (Private)

Cyrus was pleased the door opened before them as they raced up the steps, uncaring if Ginger saw the door open on its own or not. Once they were inside he secured the door while opening the downstairs. Watching his mate blaze the trail to their bedroom, he slowly removed his shirt, locking doors behind them. Carefully removing his weapons and shoes he walked into their bedroom in nothing but pale leather pants and smoldering desire.

Their bed was slightly mussed from sitting upon it to get ready earlier, which made it look inviting. Covers folded upon themselves as he watched, picturing his Fallon spawled upon the soft bed naked. His patience had increased but the desire was still burning within him, he needed his kitten desperately. A low rumble of passion forced its way out as he watched her with a fiery intensity.

Fallon 17 years ago
Once Cyrus was out of the car too, Fallon no longer needed to tug him along. In fact, she almost laughed with glee at the way he opened the doors before them, so it almost seemed as if they were walking through them. Nothing was going to stop or slow them, it appeared.

Concentrating on removing her own clothes, Fallon could only hope Cyrus was keeping up. It was astonishing how worked up she'd become in the last few minutes of the trip home, but she was now VERY ready. She hoped her love wasn't wanting soft, slow, gentle touches...at least not till later. For now she just wanted him inside her, filling her, and making her explode in the way only he could do.

Into her closet she ran, careful not to rip anything upon removing, but just that careful. That the clothes were left lying on the floor once removed, Fallon didn't give a second thought to. Though tomorrow she would no doubt mentally chastise herself for being so careless with things of value, the only thing of value she had on her mind was her man, and how she wanted to satisfy him.

Leaving the closet Fallon saw Cyrus standing just inside the doorway, with much too much clothing on.

"Cyrus?" She almost whined. "You're still dressed!" And instead of leaping onto the bed as she had intended initially, Fallon walked purposely to stand in front of Cyrus, and began removing his pants. Her lips found his as her fingers unfastened and started pushing his pants down his legs.
Cyrus 17 years ago
He would have chuckled at her impatience if her fingers on his pants had not rendered him mute. With sure swift tugs she had his pants sliding down his thighs as he watched her through heavy lidded eyes. The passion from the car was returning with a quick burn, making a mockery of the prior meditative calm. Mentally giving the pants a push, he stepped out of them to lift up his kitten in his arms.

Revelling in the feel of her satiny flesh against his own he carried her to the bed just a few steps away. Bracing his knee upon the soft bed, he gently lowered them both so that his body was pressing hers into the mattress. With a rather pronounced feline gesture he began rubbing himself all over her, face rubbing against her neck and down to the sweet scented spot between her breasts. Licking and nibbling his way to her nipples he continued to rub his hardness against her thigh. Once at the perfect peak he sucked hard, drawing Fallon's flesh into his mouth. The scent of her made his head pound with desire. Nipping firmly on the bud in his mouth he carefully avoided puncturing her skin with his teeth but did not relent from the sweet savagry he committed upon her breast.

Raising his head after a final lick his eyes were hot as they met hers and his breathing was fast. His growl was barely distinguishable as words.
"Fast or slow?"
Fallon 17 years ago
Laughing at her impatience, but not slowing an iota, Fallon plastered Cyrus with kisses once he'd picked her up into his arms, and carried her to the bed. Her lips and tongue played all over his face and neck, and anywhere else she could reach.

Lying under him, once on the bed, Fallon seemed to instinctively follow Cyrus' movements, as she too stretched and rubbed against his body. It was probably her frame of mind, but even the simple feel of their skin sliding together was making her even more turned on.

But the second his lips found her nipples, she felt the sweet, familiar pangs of her release begin.

"Fast...fast fast fast fast!!" She nearly screamed at him...her eyes almost wild with passion and desire. So ready.
Cyrus 17 years ago
At her demands of Fast he lunged forward, seating himself deep inside her welcoming flesh. Unable to do more than shudder at the sensations lashing at him, Cyrus ground their bodies together. A low moan of pleasure escaped his lips.

While the feel of her flesh against his was amazing he desperately wanted more. Pushing up with his arms he was soon kneeling between Fallon's legs, stroking her body with his now free hands. Stroking lightly he traced her curves from her collar bone to her knees. Once his fingers found the backs of her knees, he slipped her legs up and over his shouders so her knees pressed against her chest as her ankles rested on his neck. Placing his hands on either side of her waist he began a pounding rythem.

Turning his head he began licking and nipping at the delicate bone of her ankle while keeping up the swift pace. Fast ment that all too soon he could only hear the pounding blood in his ears and his fingers and toes tingled with the onset of an almost violent orgasm. Thrusting harder and faster as his body built up sensations, he ground their groins together as if trying to climb inside. The hoarse shout wrung from his lips at that moment of extacy was quiet to his ears as sensation washed over him.
Fallon 17 years ago
When Cyrus entered her, Fallon almost came apart. She had desired him before, and they had been just as passionate before, but something was different tonight, and she didn't know what, or why. Just that it was.

Her senses seemed heightened some how...her sense of taste, touch, smell, and even her sight seemed somehow clearer and stronger somehow. And all of this came as a realization the minute Cyrus thrust into her. When he lifted her legs up over his shoulders, and pounded and ground against her, she almost thought she would be tasting him soon. The feeling was more than incredible, and it was just what she had been trying for from the minute they left the car. Rough and forceful was not their usual style, but tonight it too seemed right.

Fallon came in minutes, and with Cyrus' right behind and shouting his pleasure, they both collapsed in a heap of loving flesh. Wrapping her arms and legs around his, Fallon clung to Cyrus amid a tangle of sheets and covers. She wanted to talk to him about what had just happened, but was unsure as to where to start. Her body needed to calm down, and after a few minutes of introspection she released him from her body...for she had wrapped herself around him there as well.

Curling up alongside him, as she usually did, she rested her chin on his chest.

"Have I ever told you what an amazing lover you are? I still think that, more than ever...but did tonight seem different somehow?"

She studied him for his response, hoping she didn't catch a glimpse of anything ominous.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Once the twitching stopped he gently lowered Fallon's legs and snuggled against her, wrapping his arms around her. The air was thick with with the musky aroma of sex, satisfying sex he thought. His cheek was resting happily on her head as he simply enjoyed holding her close while that spent feeling held him captive. At her compliment he stroked her hair with a gentle hand.

"You make me burn, Kitten. What you get is my reaction to you and you are amazing." Her question about different made him think for a moment. Everything about their relationship and sex was different to him. The intense desire that could be a slow burn or flash fire, the absolute need and the contentment he felt all made things different. Before sex was a means to an end, feeding his thirst and coaxing repeat donors became more of a chore the more he used them. With Fallon it was simply not about food but the more he had her, the more he wanted her. He questioned weather he would ever get enough and deep down he hoped not.

Internal musings aside he doubted she ment different the way he saw it. Still petting her silky hair he kissed lighly before asking the only thing he could.
"Different how?"
Fallon 17 years ago
"Different in the sense that it just seemed to be...more?

I know, I'm probably being silly. I mean how could things between us get any better. Ever since that night at the mayor's ball, when I knew I was in love with you, and then later when you admitted the same feelings, things have been almost too perfect."

Reaching up Fallon kissed him softly for emphasis.

"Yet tonight...I don't know, it's almost like I had been wrapped in a layer of cellophane, and tonight that layer had been removed. Everything seemed much more intense."

Again she leaned in for another kiss, and grinned.

"Not just the sex though. Your scent, it fills me with a sense of urgency...and hunger. The sight of you, your body, your skin, draws my focus away from everything else around me. The touch of your body, the feel of your muscles under my fingers, your hardness against my softness, nearly drove me crazy with desire tonight."

Burying her face in his chest, Fallon giggled.

"And I'm not insane, or suffering some sort of personality disorder...I really do feel these things."
Cyrus 17 years ago
He listened to her explaination and accepted her kisses while trying to think of causes and effects that could have led to this. His gentle strokes on her hair never stopped or paused.

"Since you are so young, only two abilities would manifest. You can blend and shapeshift but your flaw has not made itself present." His voice cut off at that thought. Perhaps it was manifest but they were just overlooking it. Trying to think of all the typical flaws he had heard of only a few seemed to fit, Hypochondria or maybe Paranoia. Suggesting either would not be a wise move so he kept his mouth shut.

Thoughts of flaws turned to thoughts of her abilities. Maybe she was tapping into her bobcat senses.
"Perhaps you tapped into the greater senses of your feline form tonight. Which would be amazing. Also we as a race have better senses than humans, perhaps this is simply the start of your coming into those senses."

Hand straying from her hair to her back and down to her hip he lighly nipped at her shoulder. "Perhaps I am simply irresitsable?" There was an obvious grin in his voice as he teased lightly at his own expense.
Fallon 17 years ago
Giving him a slightly odd look, Fallon had to assume he was under some sort of spell if he could see no flaws in her. But not wanting to highlight those now, Fallon just listened.

"Ahhh...that could be it then...either would fit I assume...having become truly at ease and at home with my new self, maybe I'm just allowing myself to experience what I might have blocked out before. Or, maybe it is a part of my new ability. I don't really care either way, whatever the cause I mean, but I can tell you I do like it."

And again she looked at him with a huge grin. At the movement of his hand, and the tender nibble of her shoulder, Fallon moaned softly and stretched against Cyrus.

"You tease, I know, but I am totally sincere when I agree with that. To me you are completely irresistible."

Growling softly Fallon climbed up to lie atop Cyrus, and began devouring his mouth, nibbling his lips, licking, seeking out his tongue and then nibbling that too. The need to feed was growing in her belly, and knowing Cyrus was providing for her tonight had suddenly replaced the desire to chit chat.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Pleased she was happy with the changes he simply smiled at her in response. The soft skin under his lips was warm and smelled wonderfully of Fallon. Content to lick and nibble her shoulder for now he Opened his mouth to assure her that he felt the same of her when she forcefully pushed him back. Having a sexy and hungry woman on top of him was good motivation to kiss her back, smelling the sweet musk of her arousal lit the fire of his need for her.

Growling into her mouth his tongue mated with hers. Licking and nibbling her hungry mouth while his hands roamed all over her heated flesh. Simply feeling the weight of her on top of him was a turn on. He wondered if there was anything about her that did not drive him out of his mind in pleasure. Moving his lips down her jawline to her neck he groaned and shuddered.

"More Kitten?" He should be tired but her aggressiveness was akin to the most potent aphrodisiac.
Fallon 17 years ago
Never having asked to feed, in a way as he'd planned, Fallon was a bit hesitant. But she knew she had to, or leave and go upstairs to the kitchen, at the very least.

"Always Cyrus...but...I'm getting a little...hungry.." She felt a tiny bit silly presenting her situation as such, which, considering the level of intimacy they shared, really was absurd. But until Fallon had done something a few times, it remained awkward...and this was something she'd never done.

Licking her lips, she brushed her cheek against his and leaned towards his ear, nipping the lobe before whispering.

"Remember?"

Leaving his ear behind, Fallon's lips caressed his neck, clear across his shoulder, and back to the pulse point that called to her.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Growling in anticipation of her bite, to which he appeared to be as addicted to as her, he pulled her close to his chest. Tilting his head to the side, allowing her room to get to his veins comfortably, his voice was husky in her ear.

"Kitten, take all you need. I am yours."

Passion surged through him, making him ache to be inside her. Instead of caving to his needs he simply allowed his mate full run of him, hoping she would take pity on the straining errection pressed against her thigh. His hands roamed her back and rear, relishing the feel of her satin skin under his fingers. The need to move against her was hard to resist and his toes curled in anticipation.
Fallon 17 years ago
Now having been given permission, Fallon just couldn't bite into him like that. He was her love...her mate...not some random food off the street.

Sliding her body down inches, she could feel his cock pressing upwards between her legs. Giving him a look that was as full of desire as ever, she guided him into her still liquid insides, and moved slowly against his groin. Arms locked and hands braced on either side of his chest, on the bed, Fallon arched her back, taking him in fully. Knowing it would be no time before she came again, she began a rhythm that had her gasping.

Every few thrusts against him, she caught his eyes, and smiled, and before long she was ready, and from the way he filled her, she thought he to be as well.

"Thank you love." She moaned and bent down to pierce his throat with her fangs, and sipped until the explosions stopped, and she was sure to drink more would have been disastrous.

Lovingly licking the closing wounds, Fallon cried a few tears of utter joy, before releasing Cyrus from her body, and just lying where she was.
Cyrus 17 years ago
He had offered himself to her and she chose to give them both pleasure before feeding. Just the feel of her hot moist depths had him gasping and straining. Letting her set the rhythm, he watched her with heavy eyes and his head to one side, still offering hiself to her needs. His wildcat built him up to the edge quickly despite being satiated earlier.

When she bit into him the brief flare of pain followed by pleasure set off an more powerful orgasam than before. His hands dug into the sheets rather than claw at her while his hips arched and ground into her, twitching with every pulse beat. He could not even utter a shout in pleasure as all breath had stopped, instead he lay beneith his mate shuddering in ecstasy.

Finally she stopped feeding and he lay still, pleased to have fed her so well and satiated from the pleasure inflicted upon them. Once he was able to untangle his fingers from the sheet, he wrapped his arms loosely around her back. It could have been hours before he could speak but in reality it was only a dozen minutes or so.

"Sweet Wildcat. You are my love." He was unsure what language he was speaking so he repeated himself in enligh just in case he had slipped into his native tongue. Cyrus knew his blood would give her an almost euphoric buzz while he was languid from the donation. Hopefully she would not mind too much if he did not run tonight or if he replenished himself with the opened bottle in the upstairs fridge. Knowing that he had satisfied her hunger pleased him immensely, even if she had taken quite a lot, he would do the same tomorrow should she be hungry again.
Fallon 17 years ago
Curling up against him, Fallon smiled at his words of endearment, and admissions of love. That he showed her these things in almost every action he took, Fallon no longer doubted Cyrus' feelings at all. But she did still like hearing the words too.

But once the immediate glow of lovemaking dimmed the littlest bit, Fallon sat up and looked at Cyrus. She still felt immensely sated and full to bursting with the feeding, but she was a little afraid.

"Cyrus? Are you sure you're okay? I think I may have indulged a bit much, though I hadn't intended to. You would have stopped me before I had gone too far, wouldn't you?"

Waiting for him to say 'yes', and confirm that he was still worlds stronger than she was, and there was no way she could hurt him like that, Fallon bit her lip and stared at her lover.
Cyrus 17 years ago
"I am fine Kitten, you did not take more than I gladly offer." He languidly pet her, just that portion of skin his hand was resting upon of her back. Smiling he kissed her gently.

"Will you get mad if I do the typical guy thing an catch a quick nap? You wore me out." Though he asked with a chuckle he was serious. The need to rest was pulling at him, moreso than the need to grab the bottle upstairs. The amount she took was not so much that he could not replace it with his caches of bottled or a healthy donation.

A wide yawn took him by surprise. It was not so late that he could not catch a quick nap and be up to run later should Fallon not mind the delay. Against his better judgement his eyes slid shut but his hand stroked his kitten. Tiredly he said outloud all the thoughts he had about her biting him in a quiet satiated voice.

"I love your bite, you have addicted me to it. And if I could, I would be the one to feed your every hunger, my kitten. Never realized I could feel like this, that life could be like this."

Another yawn demanded time and he let it free before snuggling close to the wonderful woman in his arms without crushing her tight to him. Instinctively he curled around her like a comfortable feline and buried his nose in her hair with an almost puring rumble.
Fallon 17 years ago
Whether it was the potency of his blood, or the fact that she just wasn't tired, Fallon would have never begrudged her guy from a nap. He was more than entitled for taking care of her and everything else.

"Of course I won't get angry Cyrus. Sleep sweet man, and I'll be here when you waken." And his words were sweet, though she would never begin to think of feeding from him only. That she could kill with her bite was still too scary for her to want to do more than an occasional meal. Smiling she caressed the back of his neck as he started to drowse.

For coming from such different places in life, it was again amazing that they had that similarity. Never had Fallon ever thought she would meet and love such a wonderful man either.

After they had laid curled there on the bed, and Fallon was sure Cyrus was good and asleep, she softly wiggled her way out of his arms, and went into the bathroom to shower. Loving when she and Cyrus showered together, Fallon never took the time to do the 'girly' things she needed to do. Now, on these rare times when she could grab some time alone, she took advantage.

She'd been lucky that the night she'd been turned was after a visit to the spa at the Piazza. Having gone through the whole package, Fallon had been waxed well. Therefore shaving her legs was not anything she ever worried with. Hair just never grew there...well, until she changed now. And even if the other things she did were really unneeded, she still liked doing them, now that she could.

So she washed and conditioned her hair, and out of the shower applied all manner of lotions - all fragrance free - and then painted her finger and toe nails. Preferring to use real flowers in her hair now, for a fresh scent, with Cyrus' keen sense of smell she tried to stay away from artificial perfumes.

Once she'd done all that, she picked up a book and sat down on the chaise in the outer room, curled up and began to read.

Could life be any more wonderful...
Cyrus 17 years ago
He stirred only briefly when she left his arms. Rather than mourn her loss he curled into the warm fragrant spot she had vacated and slipped further into sleep. His dreams were full of Fallon, her in his estate in China, running through the jungle with him. Reality may not be so kind but in the dream world his country and servants welcomed her despite her nationality. The jungle welcomed her easily into its loving grasp and the other large cats he protected treated her with the respect they showed him.

An hour after he dozed off he awoke slowly and quietly. Sniffing the air, he wondered what that sharp chemical smell was and followed it into the bathroom. There he found no obvious clues as to what it was and he assumed that his mate had things well in hand.

Jumping into the shower he washed off the lingering effects of their prior lovemaking and emerged clean. Pulling on silk lounging pants he wandered into the main room. His hair was dry and falling about his face in complete disarray but it did not block the site of his Kitten curled up in their sitting area. Just seeing her made him more content than he had just been. Smiling down at her seated form he stood there watching her for just a few moments.

"Good book?" He asked finally in a quiet voice from the doorway. Loathe to disturb her but needing her to look up and smile at him he was torn until the inane comment slipped out. How he reverted to a callow youth, from an eleven hundred year old, in her presence he did not know.
Fallon 17 years ago
The book was a medical mystery, by an author Fallon had always liked. Completely fiction, unless you had thoughts about conspiracies between the government and the people who ran health care facilities, and then a person had to wonder. But with Fallon she believed half of the things could be real, and the other half...well it made for interesting reading anyway.

The light, short, silk robe she wore was a deep forrest green, and had some kind of Asian markings. Sadly Fallon didn't know if they were just for decoration or actually made up words. But she found it in her closet and loved the way it felt against her skin, so she chose to wear it now.

At the sound of his voice, Fallon looked up to Cyrus and smiled dreamily, closing the book and setting it on the small table close by.

"Very...but I really intended on reading a couple chapters and then crawling back into bed with you."

Touching her toenails softly, she found they had dried. Uncurling herself from the chaise, Fallon stood up, walked to stand in front of Cyrus, she ran her fingers through his hair, only straightening it a bit, but loving the feel of it enough to play a bit.

"I've been painting my toenails...and I know the smell is kind of strong. I would have lit some candles, but...and I couldn't think of any other way to get rid of the smell. " Sniffing her fingernails, she barely smelled the formaldehyde at all now. "If it's too annoying the next time I'll go upstairs."

She rubbed her face against his, and gave him a soft peck.
Cyrus 17 years ago
Basking for a moment in her smile he simply indulged in watching her move so gracefully. The robe was lovely even if it concealed her from his gaze, he was quite satiated still to get too upset. Instinctively he rubbed his head against her head, loving that she pet him just a little. No longer caring if his actions were very feline in front of her.

At her comment about toenails he peered down with raised eyebrows. From this angle he could not quite make out what color it was exactly but he was glad something so simple made her happy.
"I do not mind the smell so much now that I know it makes you smile."

The quick peck of a kiss was nice but he leaned in for another, this time longer but gentle. Rubbing his thumb down her jaw he smiled warmly. "Would you still like to run outside or come to bed early, my kitten?"