A busy month...

Just FYI n things, I will be out of town next weekend from Thursday the 18th till Saturday the 20th, headed up to NY to drop my dog off at my folks' place for extended doggysitting.

The extended doggysitting is because I will be in Georgia from the 25th to the 30th or so, invading the south and menacing recklessly the whole way.

I'll have internet access everywhere I go, barring car time, and fully expect to be checking the boards regularly, or at least once a day. Unless I get dragged out on some kind of tourist-y excursion, which has been known to happen on occasion... when they let me stop mixing drinks for them all at the bar. :/

Anyhow, if I'm slow posting or whatever during those days, that's why.

Amberelle DeEspionne 17 years ago
Have fun and try not to be too reckless =p
Fallon 17 years ago
WOOT!!! Consecutive days off!! And travel too!! Hope you have an awesome time
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Whee! I've been waiting for the devastation of Georgia for awhile! Have fun!
Cyrus 17 years ago
Sounds much funner than what I have planned for that timeframe. Enjoy!!
Aishe 17 years ago
Woohoo. We're off to GA and should arrive tomorrow morning. I'm sure I will be spending plenty of time online aside from the driving, so will see you all this weekend.
Alexandra 17 years ago
Have tons of fun hun and be save /hug
Alfarinn 17 years ago
We turned up the heat just for Aishe. It has been 90 degrees or so the last couple of days.
Alec Devereaux 17 years ago
Ack!
Aishe 17 years ago
GA was lovely, a bit hot, but hey, we got back to MD this morning and it's over 90 here as well, so it's all good!

I can say I've never driven as much as I did on that vacation however. I did all 20 hours down there, then the same day we arrived I had to go to the airport to pick up some wacko I know, then multiple trips back and forth from our hotel to our friends' house, then out to a play, the movies, back to the airport to drop off aforementioned wacko, and then 6 of the 10 hours home.

I don't even wanna see the inside of a rental van again, thankyouverymuch!
Fallon 17 years ago
Um...question -- How come it took 20 hours to drive down, but only 10 to drive back?
Aishe 17 years ago
Because I am tired from the drive back and typoed it.

It was either that or the spatial timewarp we drove through somewhere around North Carolina.
Fallon 17 years ago
Ahhh -- yea, I was figuring it was something like #2
Aishe 17 years ago
That's the problem with I-95. All the random wormholes. Start out heading for GA, detour through Mars, take a left at the Andromeda Galaxy, and before you know it you're back in Kansas.

*nod*
Alfarinn 17 years ago
And she STILL didn't get to go to the Renn Faire...because of the wacko I'm assuming.
Aishe 17 years ago
That is correct! The Renn Faire was ill-fated. Owing to dropping off said wacko friend at the airport and one or two other factors (other folks needing rides here and there), I did not get there.

Those who did go came back dehydrated and sunburned however, so I did have a good laugh.
Suki Langston 17 years ago
A good bodice burn is all part of the fun and charm of a Faire!!

Glad to hear you had fun though and happy to have you back.
Addison 17 years ago
REN FAIRE lol - glad it wasn't 1/2 the time trip back - would be dangerous