I can sell it to you wholesale.

The lapping of the water could be heard against the house boat's watery foundation. Kingston sat quietly, checking the inventory in the warehouse on his silver laptop. His guards sat at a table near the front door, playing cards and drinking beer. Life had been quiet since Hillman's warehouse fire. No longer being squeezed out of the weapon business in Nachton, Kingston was free to casually reconnect with the dealers in town. He wasn't even worried about Ginnie, Ellis' bomb wench. She's watching her back with her leader now dead.

Damn vampires. Cutting in on his business. What's the world coming to when he has to compete with the undead? Kingston snorted.

'Boss?'

Kingston looked up. The guards had quieted down and seemed intent on something. 'What?'

Henrys was looking at the monitor located on the wall next to the table. Something had tripped the area sensor. 'Are you expecting anyone?'

Kingston's eyes narrowed. He closed his laptop. 'No.'

The guards stood, scattering to parts of the house, checking all the entry points. Something was outside. All the sensors were being tripped, from the ceiling, to the back door, to...the guard looked up in time to catch the full brunt of the door coming down on him, squishing him like a grape.

Ellis Duban 18 years ago
The worn duster had been replaced by a black 3/4 length trench coat. It was tied at the waist and currently Ellis was fussing with the ties, eyeing up a houseboat out on the marina. She tapped her heeled boots as she considered her options.

Ellis had followed Kingston back to this safe house earlier in the evening. She was lucky to have found him back at his old office. It would've behooved him to relocate his business, but then he was feeling pretty confident probably, what with his main competitor being dead. Ellis laughed, god what a fucking idiot. Dead or not, he should've moved. Shrugging, she decided to stop on by.

Ellis moved at a leisured pace along the pier. As she approached the house boat's long plank, she shook her head and smiled. Like a rat on a piece of wood just waiting to drown. It was ridiculous. She'd have to council him on his choice of residents. The cold winter wind gusted around her, whipping her black hair up and across her face. Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, she took off with liquid speed hitting all the sensors on and around the house. With a giggle she returned back to her spot at the edge of the plank. The men started off around the house and Ellis watched with sparkling green eyes. Again she ran up to the house, this time to the front door and kicked it in with such force that the remains of the guard standing next to it was reduced to a bloodied pulp.

Tsk, tsk, she clucked with her tongue. The guards from the other parts of the house returned. Ellis pulled out gun from the shoulder holster inside her jacket and put two bullets just in between the eyes of the first guard. The second guard caught the bullet as he opened his mouth to tell her to stop...or something close to that. He only managed to eek out a syllable as the back of his head blew out.

'Charades! Hmm, first syllable...'

With a cackle the two men hid behind the walls of the hallway they were descending from. Lowering the gun Ellis held up a finger to Kingston and made her way up to finish the two men. A barrage of bullets pelted her in the chest and the force of it made her take one step back, but her annoyed disposition now made her leap onto the guard, tearing his throat out. Ashamed with her waste, Ellis grabbed the last guard by the throat and put him through the wall, into the spare bedroom. The splatter of his brains left a mess across her face.

Ellis looked down at the mess and walked back towards the stairs. Passing a bathroom, she grabbed a towel and wiped the gray matter off her face. Taking deliberate steps down the stairs, she found Kingston frozen in place, standing next to his desk.

'Kingston.' Flashing him a brilliant smile, Ellis finished wiping the blood and brains off her hands. 'Good to see you boy, how ya been?'
Thug 18 years ago
The blood from the guard at the front door splattered so far that Kingston felt the spray onto his clothing and neck. He watched Ellis shoot up his living room and then rush up the stairs, causing more ruckus. Destroying what sounded like a wall and distraught gurgling. Suddenly it was quiet. Her foot steps clunked down the stairs and she walked back into the room, covered in blood and...something else.

Kingston felt the bile rise up in his throat, but he was too scared to move. He couldn't even blink. Ellis stepped closer to him and he felt his chest tightened. No...no she was dead. He eeked the words out.

'You're...not...alive.'

The implications of Ellis standing in the front room of his house boat were...mind boggling. If she wasn't dead...why was her clan treating her if she was? Was it her clan? What was she doing here? Why is she not dead?

'You're...dead.'
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis had sufficiently dirtied the towel from Kingston's bathroom. It had a purple tulip with purple rope trim. She gave it an odd look and then tossed it aside. Her tulip loving friend was in much distress over her visit.

'Yes, yes. I'm dead. Boo and all that.' Closing the distance she put her hand on Kingston's shoulder and slowly pushed him back down into his chair.

'I need a friend, Kingston. A friend with guns.'
Thug 18 years ago
Ellis had the decency to let him change his urine stained pants before they set out to his munitions warehouse. Although she stared at him the entire time they drove over there, sizing him up. She was looking over his hand guns, specifically the hand guns.

'The clan hasn't been equipping itself with low calibur like before. I don't know if something has changed, but we don't move the ammo like we used to.'

Ellis ignored him, feeling the weight on a .45 magnum. He didn't want to think of what she wanted with the amount of weaponry she had requested. There was no one with her. No clan to arm. Not that it mattered with her kind. Her kind not just being a vampire, but an old vampire with a chip on her shoulder. A big fucking chip.

Kingston fidgeted, waiting for her to finish.
Ellis Duban 18 years ago
Ellis perused the selection with a wicked eye. Common sense told her to stay with the low calibur weapons they used for hunting, but her eyes kept straying to the more powerful and more destructive guns. Hmm, she wondered.

Undoing the ties on her jacket, she shrugged it off and revealed her shoulder holster and sleevless V neck top. It was form fitting, black and tucked into her black leather pants. It was more practical then he usual wardrobe, but alas...she had no access to her Givenchy or Chanel. Her breasts were tucked in behind the tight material, giving her a rather ample clevage. She lifted two .38's, very much like the two that were melted into her back. These weren't custom fit with the extra storage clip or lightweight. They would be excellent for braining someone. She set them aside.

Ellis trailed a finger along the counter top as Kingston spoke, but she ignored his babbling. He still smelled of urine. This thought made her smile, revealing a fang. She stopped at a long range rifle, but dismissed it with a sneer. Her eye happened upon a taser.

'These could be refitted...' she mumbled to herself. If she could harness the power of the electricity...her smile widened. She'd have to test out the recouperation time verses the voltage. One hundred thousand volts obviously being a bit excessive. There was plenty of time for that though. She moved on.

CZ75 B Stainless Steel, 16 capacity with one in the chamber. Ellis purred and set it aside. She came upon the MP5 subs and laid her hand on it. She decided to splurge. Looking up at Kingston she smiled.

'Will you take a check?'

Kingston blinked.

'I kid, I kid.' Ellis came back around the table and walked up to Kingston. 'I'm not going to kill you, dear. I need you. I need good friends. We're friends, right?'

Kingston nodded vigorously.

Ellis nodded and reached into Kingston's pocket, taking out a business card and a pen. She chuckled the last time she did this. Writing down an address, she tucked the pen back into his pocket and handed him the card.

'I'll be in touch...oh and do me a favor?' Ellis held her index finger up to her lips. With a wink Ellis turned and pick up her jacket. She took a .38 and tucked it into the back of her pants. She was getting hungry again and she really did need Kingston, much to her disklike, but she figured she'd leave before she couldn't resist. Besides, he stank.